Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO

Page 10 of 31 First ... 58910111215 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110766
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by biggsteve View Post
    with 1-andro is a serm required for pct or is pct revolution good enough?
    Steve... I agree with DW on this one, I have never heard of anyone needing anything more powerful than our very own PCT REVOLUTION Black for any of our PH's, everyone is different and you just never know, and with that being said and my tendency to air on the side of caution... I would rather have a SERM on hand and never need it, then not have it on hand and need it!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  2. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Steve... I agree with DW on this one, I have never heard of anyone needing anything more powerful than our very own PCT REVOLUTION Black for any of our PH's, everyone is different and you just never know, and with that being said and my tendency to air on the side of caution... I would rather have a SERM on hand and never need it, then not have it on hand and need it!
    Can't argue with that logic...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  3. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,874
    Rep Power
    321372
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    10.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I started using your 1-andro this week. I am stacking with 550. I take 2- 550/day and two- 1-andro at nignt. Last night I noticed an exteme burning sensation while urinating. Is this common?
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I started using your 1-andro this week. I am stacking with 550. I take 2- 550/day and two- 1-andro at nignt. Last night I noticed an exteme burning sensation while urinating. Is this common?
    Not that I know of but grab some saw palmetto are yout taking your support supps...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  5. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,874
    Rep Power
    321372
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    10.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    What would you classify as support supps?
  6. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    What would you classify as support supps?
    Hawthorn Berry, Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle, NAC Fish oil ... I assume you are but just checking, PCT Black has those ingredients, well not the fish oil. Oh and of course lots of water...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  7. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,874
    Rep Power
    321372
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    10.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I take Diesel Test Pro daily. It has a lot of support ingredients in it as well as DHEA. I have PCT Black but was saving it for PCT. I also take Myodrol daily. It has Serenoa Repens Extract as well as Haematococcus Pluvialis. I also take a whole host of staples that have little to do with BB.
  8. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I take Diesel Test Pro daily. It has a lot of support ingredients in it as well as DHEA. I have PCT Black but was saving it for PCT. I also take Myodrol daily. It has Serenoa Repens Extract as well as Haematococcus Pluvialis. I also take a whole host of staples that have little to do with BB.
    Ok I would just add some extra saw palmetto then, easy to find and cheap as dirt... but it works well...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  9. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,874
    Rep Power
    321372
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    10.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Since 1-andro requires 5aReductase enzyme for conversion and SP inhibits this enzyme wouldn't this be counter productive?
  10. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Since 1-andro requires 5aReductase enzyme for conversion and SP inhibits this enzyme wouldn't this be counter productive?
    Yah I have heard that arguement but in real life I have always used SP, damn at my age I better and always got full benefit from the products I used even with EPI-V... every comprehensive support supp product contains SP so there would be more problems fron it that just some people speculating. I take SP and my problems with urination stop and my gains keep coming.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  11. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110766
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I started using your 1-andro this week. I am stacking with 550. I take 2- 550/day and two- 1-andro at nignt. Last night I noticed an exteme burning sensation while urinating. Is this common?
    OK... when I dosed the 1-ANDRO really high, 6 caps/day for 6 wks, about 3 wks/half way through, I notices not a burning sensation, but it felt just like when I pee shortly after orgasming, kind of a weird, spasm like constricted feeling, even a tingle, but never an EXTREME burning sensation as you describe!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  12. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    OK... when I dosed the 1-ANDRO really high, 6 caps/day for 6 wks, about 3 wks/half way through, I notices not a burning sensation, but it felt just like when I pee shortly after orgasming, kind of a weird, spasm like constricted feeling, even a tingle, but never an EXTREME burning sensation as you describe!
    Yah that sounds like prostrate issues, it does go away but I am not comfortable with it so SP it is...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  13. New Member
    kstr0h's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    100%

    Hey doc, iv been reading through this thread and i think i know what I'm doing. i just want to double check on a few things and see what you think.

    within a few weeks I'm going to start a cycle of the finaflex 1-andros. i want to get the most out of the cycle so would be taking 4 caps a day (2 in the morning and 2 at night) for 6 weeks be optimal?

    on top of that I'm going to take 1 cap a day (at night) of the revolution pct and then continue the pct for the 30 days after the 1-andros cycle.

    will i need any other sort of organ protection, estrogen blocker or any other similar supplement other then the revolution pct?


    This might be a stupid question but while on the cycle i would like to keep takeing other vitamins such as fish oil, a multivitamin (mens pro edge 1 a day), an eye vitamin and flex (the joint supplement). do you think this will take away or interfere with any effects of the finaflex cycle?


    Also, do you think the 1-andros is the best for me? I'm not trying to cut or anything along those lines, I'm just trying to get bigger and stronger. While cycling I'm going to be on a high calorie, high protein diet.[/B]
  14. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kstr0h View Post
    Hey doc, iv been reading through this thread and i think i know what I'm doing. i just want to double check on a few things and see what you think.

    within a few weeks I'm going to start a cycle of the finaflex 1-andros. i want to get the most out of the cycle so would be taking 4 caps a day (2 in the morning and 2 at night) for 6 weeks be optimal?

    on top of that I'm going to take 1 cap a day (at night) of the revolution pct and then continue the pct for the 30 days after the 1-andros cycle.

    will i need any other sort of organ protection, estrogen blocker or any other similar supplement other then the revolution pct?


    This might be a stupid question but while on the cycle i would like to keep takeing other vitamins such as fish oil, a multivitamin (mens pro edge 1 a day), an eye vitamin and flex (the joint supplement). do you think this will take away or interfere with any effects of the finaflex cycle?


    Also, do you think the 1-andros is the best for me? I'm not trying to cut or anything along those lines, I'm just trying to get bigger and stronger. While cycling I'm going to be on a high calorie, high protein diet.[/B]
    While we're waiting for Al I will kick in and say that your dosing sounds good and 6 weeks is fine if this is not your first cycle, you may want to shorten it a bit if it is. I think 1-Andro is a good fit for what you're trying to achieve. Fish oil is very beneficial you should take it with your doses. The other supps sound fine as well...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  15. New Member
    kstr0h's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    While we're waiting for Al I will kick in and say that your dosing sounds good and 6 weeks is fine if this is not your first cycle, you may want to shorten it a bit if it is. I think 1-Andro is a good fit for what you're trying to achieve. Fish oil is very beneficial you should take it with your doses. The other supps sound fine as well...
    thanks for the quick reply!

    this actually is my first time cycling and using a product like this. so you're saying that i should cycle it for less then 6 weeks? would a month (4 weeks) be better? and if so would my dosing have to change from the 4 caps a day to less?
  16. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kstr0h View Post
    thanks for the quick reply!

    this actually is my first time cycling and using a product like this. so you're saying that i should cycle it for less then 6 weeks? would a month (4 weeks) be better? and if so would my dosing have to change from the 4 caps a day to less?
    You could probably get away with running less like 3 ed and 4 weeks should do the trick. Just assess how you react to the product, could be 6 weeks would be ok too... you're over 21 I assume ?
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  17. New Member
    kstr0h's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You could probably get away with running less like 3 ed and 4 weeks should do the trick. Just assess how you react to the product, could be 6 weeks would be ok too... you're over 21 I assume ?
    3 a day and 4 weeks sounds good, i can see how that goes and like you said see how my body reacts to it. yup im 22, iv been working out for a while now but never tried anything like this before. iv only had the basics like pre workouts and protein shakes.
  18. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110766
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    While we're waiting for Al I will kick in and say that your dosing sounds good and 6 weeks is fine if this is not your first cycle, you may want to shorten it a bit if it is. I think 1-Andro is a good fit for what you're trying to achieve. Fish oil is very beneficial you should take it with your doses. The other supps sound fine as well...
    I swear my computer or this website must have messed up, I could have sworn I answered this post yesterday... in a nutshell I said all that is fine, there are not contraindications with any of your above listed supps and I agree with DW on the fish oils Fo-Show!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  19. New Member
    kstr0h's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I swear my computer or this website must have messed up, I could have sworn I answered this post yesterday... in a nutshell I said all that is fine, there are not contraindications with any of your above listed supps and I agree with DW on the fish oils Fo-Show!
    It's cool, it happens haha. I have one more question I forgot to ask, would taking a pre workout have any negative effects on the cycle? Right now I'm taking hemo-rage. I might stop taking it but just In case I try something similar, should it be a problem?

    Thanks!
  20. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kstr0h View Post
    It's cool, it happens haha. I have one more question I forgot to ask, would taking a pre workout have any negative effects on the cycle? Right now I'm taking hemo-rage. I might stop taking it but just In case I try something similar, should it be a problem?

    Thanks!
    You should be fine ... no conflicts with pre-workouts...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  21. New Member
    kstr0h's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You should be fine ... no conflicts with pre-workouts...
    ok great, thank you! sorry for all the dumb questions, i just wanted to make sure that everything im going to do is right and non conflicting with the cycle.
  22. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110766
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kstr0h View Post
    ok great, thank you! sorry for all the dumb questions, i just wanted to make sure that everything im going to do is right and non conflicting with the cycle.
    Ask away Bro, we are full of dumb answers, LoL!!! Just kidding, there is no dumb questions, we all had to learn somehow and we are hear to educate, so ask away Brotha!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  23. New Member
    kstr0h's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Ask away Bro, we are full of dumb answers, LoL!!! Just kidding, there is no dumb questions, we all had to learn somehow and we are hear to educate, so ask away Brotha!

    haha alright so i got a few more then. Would you suggest the finaflex andro as a good starting point for ph's? Im not new to working out but iam new to prohormones. I sorta already asked this question but im really looking for strength and size gains. so i want to take the best possible product to get those gains but at the same time not overdue it for my first cycle since i have no idea how my body will react.

    edit: what kind of gains will i typically see with this product?
  24. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110766
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kstr0h View Post
    haha alright so i got a few more then. Would you suggest the finaflex andro as a good starting point for ph's? Im not new to working out but iam new to prohormones. I sorta already asked this question but im really looking for strength and size gains. so i want to take the best possible product to get those gains but at the same time not overdue it for my first cycle since i have no idea how my body will react.

    edit: what kind of gains will i typically see with this product?
    Go with the 550-XD Black for your first small 30 day cycle, take PCT, then 30 days off and do a 30 day cycle of EPI-V... small, enough to be effective and yet safe, and you can gage how your body will react in the future from those two cycles, hell by then you will be telling us how it is done, LoL!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  25. New Member
    kstr0h's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Go with the 550-XD Black for your first small 30 day cycle, take PCT, then 30 days off and do a 30 day cycle of EPI-V... small, enough to be effective and yet safe, and you can gage how your body will react in the future from those two cycles, hell by then you will be telling us how it is done, LoL!

    sounds good! just so im clear on things whats the difference between the 3: 550-xd black, 1-andros and epi-v?
    i already know the 1-andros is a ph but how about the others?

    once again sorry for the dumb questions, i took a brief look through the thread and if you already answered it i must have skipped over it!
  26. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kstr0h View Post
    sounds good! just so im clear on things whats the difference between the 3: 550-xd black, 1-andros and epi-v?
    i already know the 1-andros is a ph but how about the others?

    once again sorry for the dumb questions, i took a brief look through the thread and if you already answered it i must have skipped over it!
    I-andro is converts to 1-Test (2 steps) good for strength and size. 550-XD 2 steps to Deca good for the joints strength and some size as well. My instinct says 550 might be a tad stronger but who knows I think they are pretty close the extra joint support will give you good power so lets give 550 the slight edge. Both are very good starting out products as they are mild and pretty safe as long as they are used responsibly...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  27. Advanced Member
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    656
    Rep Power
    138860
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    31.14%

    Im bridging from Epistane to 1-Andro. Should I go with 3 caps a day for 40 days or 4 caps a day for 30 days. I will be continuing epistane while starting 1-andro.
  28. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    Im bridging from Epistane to 1-Andro. Should I go with 3 caps a day for 40 days or 4 caps a day for 30 days. I will be continuing epistane while starting 1-andro.
    Yah you kind of got the cycle backwards, you should have bridged finishing with the epi as it dries you out. Always finish with the drier compound. I guess you could bridge it in at 3 ed and then up to 4 ed after the EPI is done. Or 2 ed while on EPI. I would just finish the EPI and go into PCT and save the 1-Andro for the beginning of another cycle. Pick up some EPI-V to finish with.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  29. Advanced Member
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    656
    Rep Power
    138860
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    31.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah you kind of got the cycle backwards, you should have bridged finishing with the epi as it dries you out. Always finish with the drier compound. I guess you could bridge it in at 3 ed and then up to 4 ed after the EPI is done. Or 2 ed while on EPI. I would just finish the EPI and go into PCT and save the 1-Andro for the beginning of another cycle. Pick up some EPI-V to finish with.
    How wet is 1 andro? Also I'm still going to be on the epistane for most of the 1 andro cycle. Only like a 10 day difference where I stop the epistane and continue the 1 andro
  30. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110766
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    How wet is 1 andro? Also I'm still going to be on the epistane for most of the 1 andro cycle. Only like a 10 day difference where I stop the epistane and continue the 1 andro
    1-ANDRO is not all that wet, but it is no where near as dry and good of a cutting agent as EPI-V. What DW is trying to say is most people doing a bridge cycle of your kind will start with the bulking agent and then end with the cutting agent, you are doing it the opposite way! I agree with DW and advise you change what you are doing, but if you decide to heed our advice, I would love to hear what your results were doing it "backwards" so to speak! I'm in for the knowledge/experience!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  31. Advanced Member
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    656
    Rep Power
    138860
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    31.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    1-ANDRO is not all that wet, but it is no where near as dry and good of a cutting agent as EPI-V. What DW is trying to say is most people doing a bridge cycle of your kind will start with the bulking agent and then end with the cutting agent, you are doing it the opposite way! I agree with DW and advise you change what you are doing, but if you decide to heed our advice, I would love to hear what your results were doing it "backwards" so to speak! I'm in for the knowledge/experience!!!
    Yeah typically I run epistane alone since its a pretty strong compound, but the batch I got this time was as effective. I'm thinking the half life might be up. So that's why I'm looking for a non methylated PH to add to it
  32. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    Yeah typically I run epistane alone since its a pretty strong compound, but the batch I got this time was as effective. I'm thinking the half life might be up. So that's why I'm looking for a non methylated PH to add to it
    Go with EPI-V for after, I have done that after EPI with very nice results but it's for cutting ....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  33. Advanced Member
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    656
    Rep Power
    138860
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    31.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Go with EPI-V for after, I have done that after EPI with very nice results but it's for cutting ....
    When you run it for 6 weeks...what do you dose it at?
  34. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110766
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    When you run it for 6 weeks...what do you dose it at?
    4 caps/day for 6wks is just fine!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  35. Advanced Member
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    656
    Rep Power
    138860
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    31.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    4 caps/day for 6wks is just fine!
    Okay cool. That's what I was thinking, but that's expensive haha
  36. New Member
    BriceBurnsRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    153
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

    Quick couple of questions:

    I just purchased 1 bottle each of your 1-Andro, and Epi-V. I was planning on stacking them for a 1 month cycle (2 pills/day each) as you suggested in the first few pages of the thread. I'm looking to gain some mass from this cycle but stay lean as well, would I be better to "bridge" them as is being discussed above, or should I just stick with the 1 month stack? Also, I have the PCT Revolution for after my cycle but I'm a little paranoid about gyno, and sides in general. I've got about half a bottle of Formadrol (LGS PCT) that I plan on starting about halfway through my cycle. In combination with my PCT Revo after cycle, will this be sufficient?

    Thanks!
  37. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    Okay cool. That's what I was thinking, but that's expensive haha
    Yah but it's a six week run and it does it's job... There are more expensive similar products out there ....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  38. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BriceBurnsRed View Post
    Quick couple of questions:

    I just purchased 1 bottle each of your 1-Andro, and Epi-V. I was planning on stacking them for a 1 month cycle (2 pills/day each) as you suggested in the first few pages of the thread. I'm looking to gain some mass from this cycle but stay lean as well, would I be better to "bridge" them as is being discussed above, or should I just stick with the 1 month stack? Also, I have the PCT Revolution for after my cycle but I'm a little paranoid about gyno, and sides in general. I've got about half a bottle of Formadrol (LGS PCT) that I plan on starting about halfway through my cycle. In combination with my PCT Revo after cycle, will this be sufficient?

    Thanks!
    I would do a bridge but with one bottle each that may not be enough ... unless it's your first cycle then you could probably get away with 2ed of each which would be good for 4 weeks of each. Plus how old are you can't really give proper advice if I don't know...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  39. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110766
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I would do a bridge but with one bottle each that may not be enough ... unless it's your first cycle then you could probably get away with 2ed of each which would be good for 4 weeks of each. Plus how old are you can't really give proper advice if I don't know...
    Awaiting more information before I can comment as well...

    I can comment on the PCT, sounds fine Bro, but I would not add the Formadrol unless you actually need it, more of a better safe than sorry kind of thing, besides, I think our PCT is way better than Formadrol (my opinion... biased or not, LoL)!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  40. Advanced Member
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    656
    Rep Power
    138860
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    31.14%

    Sorry for all the questions. One more haha. What makes EPI V better for cutting than 1 andro? Typically most people in the anabolic subform say any PH works for cutting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro
    By DrunkenTiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:10 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 10:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:15 PM
  4. Feedback on Finaflex 1-Andro / Epi-V?
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:02 PM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 08:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in