Havoc Write-up

Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last

1. question: i just finished my cycle successfully and i started PCT today...how long should i wait before its relatively safe to start drinking again just so i dont do anything stupid here..PCT is nolva creatine multi BCAAs and cycle support + post cycle support (AI)

2. Quote Originally Posted by rage123 View Post
    question: i just finished my cycle successfully and i started PCT today...how long should i wait before its relatively safe to start drinking again just so i dont do anything stupid here..PCT is nolva creatine multi BCAAs and cycle support + post cycle support (AI)
    The nolva itself will cause some strain on you liver. I don't recommend drinking again until at least 2-3 weeks after your PCT is complete.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

3. thanks bro...question this one is for my buddy who is taking it..he has nolva but isnt using it unless ultimately necessary..hes taking novedex xt + the other supps im takin and he was wondering the same thing..is novedex heptatoxic as well

4. Quote Originally Posted by rage123 View Post
    thanks bro...question this one is for my buddy who is taking it..he has nolva but isnt using it unless ultimately necessary..hes taking novedex xt + the other supps im takin and he was wondering the same thing..is novedex heptatoxic as well
    I would advise him not to partake in any drinking until after his PCT is complete. PCT is an important time of maintaining your newly acquired gains while your body upregulates its own HPTA.

Nolvadex and Novedex xt aren't even in the same league as far as hepatic strain goes. Either way, wait until PCT is complete.

Legendary

5. thanks bro..ok so im full of questions now because i got a side effect today..today was 2nd day of PCT and my kidneys have been aching today..im thinking its probably because i didnt have enough water yesterday tho? besides drinking a ton of water is there anything else to help relax them?

i also read that tylenol is liver toxic so its not smart to take it while on, is this true for IB Prophine like motrin as well?\

thanks
    •   

6. yes it is true for motrin/Ibuprofen, naproxen, and all other NSAID/s.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

7. so is there anything i can do to relieve some stress off my kidneys they are pissing me off

8. Quote Originally Posted by rage123 View Post
    so is there anything i can do to relieve some stress off my kidneys they are pissing me off
    It's more than likely back pumps. Check through the Havoc Write-Up again. I did a section on back pumps in there.

Make sure you're taking in a good amount of taurine, and fluid/electrolytes.

Legendary

9. All this reading and I am hooked. Ready to put together my first cycle and see some great results....Cant wait

10. great call on the back pumps bro..i upped my water intake and picked up some taurine and it feels alot better..question for my buddy..what shoudl he run the novedex XT at..he ends his cycle in a week he has it already just lookin for a dosage

thanks mate

11. When will Havoc be back in stock?

12. If you wanted to stock up on havoc/epi...what would be the shelf life before it needed to be taken?

13. 2 years is normal on exp. Dates but I would assume if kept nice and right one or 2 years more and it would still be good!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    2 years is normal on exp. Dates but I would assume if kept nice and right one or 2 years more and it would still be good!

good sht

15. Quote Originally Posted by yghetr View Post
    If you wanted to stock up on havoc/epi...what would be the shelf life before it needed to be taken?
    The expiration date is 2 years from date of manufacturing, however if kept in a climate contoled place that is cool, dry, and away from sunlight, it will last far beyond that. Expiration dates are VERY lieniant in terms of actual compound degredation.

Vaccum sealing and freezing is another option for long term storage, but you should be fine with keeping as recommended above.

Legendary

16. Nice new avi there T, but I miss Megan
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

17. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Nice new avi there T, but I miss Megan
    I have a new one of her next, so don't worry, she shall return!

Legendary

18. Just throwing out a PCT for a standard 4 week havoc cycle...

Cycle support
    Post Cycle Support: starting day 1 of PCT
    I3C (indole-3-Carbinol) 200mg 3 times per day
    Lean Xtreme from day one of PCT.
    IGF-2 week 4 onwards
    NeoVar during cycle and after (staple)

How does this look as a PCT?

I'd be starting Cycle Support 2 weeks before the cycle and carrying it on till week 4 of PCT. PCS would be run for 1 bottle same as lean Xtreme. IGF-2 would run for 1 bottle..maybe two at 3x in the AM and 3x in the PM.

So does this look alright for a non SERM PCT? or is it overkill with the IGF-2?

Support supps before/during/after

Poseidon
    RPM
    Taurine
    Gut Health
    NoXidant
    Orange Triad
    Fish oils
    Purple Wraath
    NeoVar

maybe adding in something for joints.
    comments?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

19. Looks good to me in my opinion! Not overkill! You could actually do away with the I3C and just go with some 6oxo or novedex xt just die to the fact that some users experience slight estrogen related sides around day30 to 40 of PCT! But non the less good PCT! Some cre. monohydrate is always a plus too! This is just my opinion bud, but trauma will be the one to tell ya best! Good luck!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Looks good to me in my opinion! Not overkill! You could actually do away with the I3C and just go with some 6oxo or novedex xt just die to the fact that some users experience slight estrogen related sides around day30 to 40 of PCT! But non the less good PCT! Some cre. monohydrate is always a plus too! This is just my opinion bud, but trauma will be the one to tell ya best! Good luck!
    Week 5 - 400mg ed
    Week 6 - 200mg ed
    Week 7 - 200mg ed
    Week 8 - 100mg every other day
    something like that for the 6-oxo?

The NeoVar Recomped i use everyday has creatine-mono in it Been getting some lovely pumps off it at the moment!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

21. That looks good! Some up the dose from 600mg to start with! But that seems about eight!always wanted to try brocar!

22. Looks good and always wanted to try neovar! Sorry my blackberry can be confusing when typing!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Looks good and always wanted to try neovar! Sorry my blackberry can be confusing when typing!
    brocar lol

cheers bud

24. rightio, trying to lay out a "pulse" for after new year (once all the drinking has been got out the way!)

I'll be working out 4 days a week - mon, tues, thurs, fri.

Would I be good to run havoc 2 days on, one day off, 2 days on, weekend off?

I was also thinking of running Sustain Alpha and maybe Leviathan Reloaded on the off days.

is all the above a sensible idea?

25. Hey guys this thread has been a great help to me! I am putting together my first cycle and will be starting in about a week. I will post before and after pics to see how well it really works. I did have 4 quick question,
    1-do you have slowly reduce the dosage when coming off?
    2-how well does it work for 2nd and 3rd cycles?
    3-how long do you have to wait between each cycle before your next cycle of havoc.
    4-when should you start pct, as soon as your done with the havoc or do you wait a few days to start?

26. Time off from cycle to next usually add the length of your last cycle plus your pct to equal time off! Start your pct immediately next day! Depending on your receptors and if you've taken havoc before van depend on your gains but with a good diet and hard work no havoc cycle will go unnoticed! Haha! Bridging off a cycle use to be a huge key in the earlier years pa bodynuilding before serms and etc.. But no need to especially if you have the right PCT lined up!

27. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You're right on ryan! Aromatase inhibitors are absolutely used in breast cancer treatment.
    where is the pulsing guidelines?
  28. Havoc Cycle.

ok so this is how I’m going to run Havoc this year sometime… a little more detailed than the previous post^

Havoc cycle Week 1-4

Week 1 - Havoc 20mg
    Week 2 - Havoc 30mg
    Week 3 - Havoc 30mg
    Week 4 - Havoc 40mg

My PCT will consist of the following.

PCT week 1-4

Week 1 - pcs - Lean Xtreme.
    Week 2 - pcs - Lean Xtreme.
    Week 3 - pcs - Lean Xtreme.
    Week 4 - pcs - Lean Xtreme - 6-oxo 400mg - IGF-2
    Week 5 - 6-oxo 200mg - IGF-2
    Week 6 - 6-oxo 200mg - IGF-2
    Week 7 - 6-oxo 100mg every other day - IGF-2
    Week 8 – IGF-2

I’ve only got 1 bottle of 6-oxo (60 caps) so I can’t increase the dose. I know the PCT is quite long here as most people do 4 weeks. I may get some clomid to have on hand, depends if I have some cash.

From what I’ve read the Trans Resveratrol in PCS should be enough to control estrogens and the icariin in pcs and RPM to boost test. I’m really looking forward to the testosterone and growth hormone booster effects that IGF-2 has to offer so hopefully I’ll be able to keep the gains I make.

I’ve read a lot about cortisol control and when to start it. I see a lot of people say either week 1 or week 3 of PCT, I’ve decided to go with it from week 1. I may also run it for an extra 33 caps after the bottle is done as I’ve got spare from an older bottle.

I’ll start cycle support a week or so before start of cycle at one scoop then 2 scoops on cycle and 1 scoop again during PCT until I’ve used 2 tubs.

I’ll dose RPM everyday in the morning 2x on non workout days and 3/4 pre workout.
    Creatine - NeoVar Recomped 6x a day. Great nutrition partitioner too
    Taurine 6g a day?
    Gut Health 1 a day. May load up 3 before cycle
    NoXidant 3x postworkout and on non workout days 3x on waking.
    Orange Triad 6a day
    Fish oils 3.6g EPA, 2.4g DHA dosing morning and in the evening
    Purple Wraath 2 scoops/pre workout
    Osteo Sport for the joints

Log or not? Maybe I don’t know. Before anyone says it, yeah I know at 22 I can make more progress naturally but I’d like to see gains a lot faster and see about going into the forces this year sometime…hopefully.

Any final comments on it please let me know, I won’t be buying anymore supps anytime soon as I broke the bank at the NP sale

29. Looks good bro! Have fun with it!

30. Quote Originally Posted by trackstud100m View Post
    where is the pulsing guidelines?
    I still haven't finished them yet, but will have them up eventually. I want to have the best outline possible when i present it, however my time to complete it is very limited right now.

Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Havoc write up
    By Manchu111 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 10:56 PM
  2. Max LMG write-up?
    By chan_ho_nam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 02:06 AM