Page 4 of 13 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Trauma,

What's the word on availability?

Looking forward to your pulse write-up.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    Trauma,

What's the word on availability?

Looking forward to your pulse write-up.
    I apoligize for the delay in the pulse write-up. I just have tons going on right now, but all for the better. I will get it up shortly as well as a havoc PCT guideline for all to follow.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

3. I meant when will NutraPlanet have more Havoc for me to stock up on?

4. Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    I meant when will NutraPlanet have more Havoc for me to stock up on?
    Havoc shipments have been staggered for many reasons including ensuring quality control of product. I believe it should be back in stock in roughly a weeks time.

Legendary

5. Bump! I've added some more stuff today, let me know what you think guys.

Legendary

•   

6. question? might not be a smart one but instead of dcp could you replace it with recreate?

7. Quote Originally Posted by emperorx1984 View Post
    hey guys, I am not up to date with the NON-methyl(wet)compounds out there, which ones would you recommend?

This would be for my second cycle this summer, ran havoc alone and getting ready to finish up, gave me the results I wanted! NO sides, maybe a pimple or two, but I attribute that to stress and sweating at work.

Wet Compunds, can you guys name a few?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Marco i'd be glad to help you out. Hit me up with a PM and i'll help get you a nice cycle going.
    Hey im fairly new to this website and i just recieved my first bottle of havoc and i just had a few questions about it that i was curious about before i start taking it. 1. When do i take the pills? For ex. one pill b4 my workout and the other after? 2. Can i continue taking what i regularlytake with havoc? I am currently taking a multi,no xplode b4 workout, and a protein(lean mass builder by ADS) after workout? 3. And i was also told by an ex havoc user to only take a 4 week cycle of it? true or un true? PLease can i have some feedback, thank you.

9. Bro
    You need to do some serious knlowledge aquisition before going any further. Read the thread your in. It has about everything you need to know, use the search feature, read the stickys in the PCT/Steroid forums, build a better plan and for heavens sake if your not old enough don't do it.

Just trying to keep you from hurting yourself
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

10. I've been working out for two years i'm 24, and not too to good with the cycles!. I need help on starting a cycle of havoc and aslo what to take when its over?? any help i would really apreciate thanks guys...this is my first post.

11. Quote Originally Posted by juanchi29 View Post
    I've been working out for two years i'm 24, and not too to good with the cycles!. I need help on starting a cycle of havoc and aslo what to take when its over?? any help i would really apreciate thanks guys...this is my first post.
    Begin reading here post #63:

Havoc Write-up

Legendary

12. Trauma, nice write up. I have an extra bottle of Havoc and I think DCP will be in my next go round. maybe H-drol if I use havoc for a bulking phase again. thanks bro.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Trauma, nice write up. I have an extra bottle of Havoc and I think DCP will be in my next go round. maybe H-drol if I use havoc for a bulking phase again. thanks bro.
    Anytime! I plan on adding a bit more to it shortly. I think it's a good read for people in general though. Good luck with your upcoming cycle too.

Legendary

14. Quote Originally Posted by spshond View Post
    Wet Compunds, can you guys name a few?
    bump

15. non methyl (wet) please thanks

16. Quote Originally Posted by HEALTH MODE View Post
    non methyl (wet) please thanks
    A few off the top of my head........Revolt, X-Mass, and Ergomax-LMG.

Legendary

17. IMO, propadrol (EST) is another.....

18. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    A few off the top of my head........Revolt, X-Mass, and Ergomax-LMG.
    thanks

19. Trauma, is it safe to run Havoc for 45 days at 20mg/day? If so, does one need an SERM PCT, or would old JW suffice?

20. Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Trauma, is it safe to run Havoc for 45 days at 20mg/day? If so, does one need an SERM PCT, or would old JW suffice?
    I think it would be fine....You might just want to pulse. Couldn't imagen the results being much different. JMO.

21. Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Trauma, is it safe to run Havoc for 45 days at 20mg/day? If so, does one need an SERM PCT, or would old JW suffice?
    I would not run a straight cycle for 45 days with havoc even at 20mg/day. I would suggest pulsing if you wanted to go this route. If you need help setting one up give me shout.

Legendary

22. Just about got my sups and pct together for my first Havoc cycle(20/20/30/30 maybe kick it up to 40 for the last week if im feeling it), the only thing im not sure about is my training/diet while cycling.IM looking to get as much lean, long lasting mass as I can out of it, so my question is; should I follow a cutting style diet and training routine or should I do more of a bulk style and begin to cut during/after PCT?

23. I would guess that you would want to eat slightly over maintenance, maybe 500 calories or so. If I were you, I would just train really hard and smash some food, and make sure to do some form of cardio, whether it's running, cycling, punching bag, jump roping, etc.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ole Skl View Post
    Just about got my sups and pct together for my first Havoc cycle(20/20/30/30 maybe kick it up to 40 for the last week if im feeling it), the only thing im not sure about is my training/diet while cycling.IM looking to get as much lean, long lasting mass as I can out of it, so my question is; should I follow a cutting style diet and training routine or should I do more of a bulk style and begin to cut during/after PCT?
    You can use havoc as a bulker, or to maintain size while cutting. This largely depends on how you have your diet/training set up. You can try adding in DCP to help achieve even more of a lean bulk overall. You diet is the key here. You have to decide what it is you ultimately want to get out of this havoc cycle.

Legendary

25. Trauma, if I were to PM you with the basics of my diet, training routine, and plans for my cycle, would you be able to give it a once over for me? or at least point me in the direction of someone who could...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Havoc write up
    By Manchu111 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 10:56 PM
  2. Max LMG write-up?
    By chan_ho_nam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 02:06 AM
  3. SSX :About writing up an exhaustive article:
    By K (Phoenix) in forum Anabolics