Havoc Write-up - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Havoc Write-up

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    Thanx a lot bro! I'll try the first cycle solo Havoc, but should I add tribulus to offset libido? What effects would that have on the potency of havoc?
    I would add DHEA to hep with libido and joints.

    I've also been using Diesel Test Hardcore, and find it impressive.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  2. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I would add DHEA to hep with libido and joints.

    I've also been using Diesel Test Hardcore, and find it impressive.
    I'm looking forward to trying it myself.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  3. New Member
    wasupmuh33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    78

    Reputation

    hows it going fellas i am currently running a 2 week cycle of havoc at 20 mg a day and i can already see a shrinkin of my glandular gyno and a tightening of my puffy a** nips. I am going to buy my PCT supplies tommrow i am going to go with 60x0 extreme tribulus and creatine...should i run the 60x0 for just weeks like my cycle and how about the tribulus? need a little input here gents ur help is greatly appreciated. This stuff is crazy on my strenght!!!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    wrkn4bigrmusles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    708
    Rep Power
    460

    Reputation

    how do you recommend dosing the DCP during cycle, I was thinking

    3- pre cardio
    2- 30 min before lunch and dinner

    is it as simple as that?
  5. New Member
    Graglor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    246

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasupmuh33 View Post
    hows it going fellas i am currently running a 2 week cycle of havoc at 20 mg a day and i can already see a shrinkin of my glandular gyno and a tightening of my puffy a** nips. I am going to buy my PCT supplies tommrow i am going to go with 60x0 extreme tribulus and creatine...should i run the 60x0 for just weeks like my cycle and how about the tribulus? need a little input here gents ur help is greatly appreciated. This stuff is crazy on my strenght!!!
    Start at page one of this thread. Neoborn also has another thread with everything you need to know. All your answers are in both. Good luck.
  6. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    how do you recommend dosing the DCP during cycle, I was thinking

    3- pre cardio
    2- 30 min before lunch and dinner

    is it as simple as that?
    Yeah - I think that looks pretty good. It should definitely give you some very nice endurance boost effects dosing it pre-workout. The PLCAR in DCP will also enhance androgen receptor proliferation increasing potential muscle mass gains.

    Feel free to play around with the dosing a bit to see what works best for you, however what you've mapped out looks solid to me.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  7. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasupmuh33 View Post
    hows it going fellas i am currently running a 2 week cycle of havoc at 20 mg a day and i can already see a shrinkin of my glandular gyno and a tightening of my puffy a** nips. I am going to buy my PCT supplies tommrow i am going to go with 60x0 extreme tribulus and creatine...should i run the 60x0 for just weeks like my cycle and how about the tribulus? need a little input here gents ur help is greatly appreciated. This stuff is crazy on my strenght!!!
    PM me and i'll help you set up a decent PCT for your havoc cycle.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  8. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Start at page one of this thread. Neoborn also has another thread with everything you need to know. All your answers are in both. Good luck.
    Thank you sir. My write-up is still a work in progress. More to be added until i perfect that bad boy!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  9. New Member
    wasupmuh33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    78

    Reputation

    Trauma1 I am not sure if my messages are being sent my computer is freaking out have you recieved my personal messages about the PCT? dont want to bother you just checking to see if I am even sending out my questions or not...thanks again
  10. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasupmuh33 View Post
    Trauma1 I am not sure if my messages are being sent my computer is freaking out have you recieved my personal messages about the PCT? dont want to bother you just checking to see if I am even sending out my questions or not...thanks again
    Sorry man, just been busy lately. I have it and i'll be sending a reply shortly.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  11. Registered User
    wrkn4bigrmusles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    708
    Rep Power
    460

    Reputation

    curiousity, the pre-workout dose can or shouldbe taken 30 min or an hour before you workout
  12. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    curiousity, the pre-workout dose can or shouldbe taken 30 min or an hour before you workout
    I'd take it anywhere from 45 mins - 1 hour beforehand for best effect.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  13. Registered User
    wrkn4bigrmusles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    708
    Rep Power
    460

    Reputation

    thats what i figured... took it an hour prior for my first dose/day of this deal..

    thanks
  14. New Member
    Ole Skl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    If you're looking to add a great compound to stack with Havoc i would suggest Anabolic Xtreme's: 3-AD. I think the two would have a very good synergy. I logged the beta for 3-AD a few months ago. Do a quick search for the log(T1's 3-AD Tester Log Redux) in the supplement review/log section.

    Havoc as a compound will give you amazing gains all in itself. If you haven't used havoc before i'd suggest running a Havoc cycle solo to gain knowledge of the compound and its effects on your body.
    Since 3-AD is an "Ester compound" would this add any extra strain on the liver if it were run with a methyl such as Havoc?
  15. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Skl View Post
    Since 3-AD is an "Ester compound" would this add any extra strain on the liver if it were run with a methyl such as Havoc?
    Yes - it will add additional stress. However, the degree of that is dependent upon many factors such as dosing, previous/current medical conditions, and total length of time taken.

    A non-methyl like 3-AD won't add the degree of liver stress that a methyl would, but it still adds a bit. As long as you aren't abusing the compounds and taking them irresponsibly everything should workout just fine.
    Last edited by Trauma1; 06-11-2008 at 07:56 AM.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  16. New Member
    bigverm23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    78

    Reputation

    so after reading much of the forum on havoc and post cycle therapy, I honest feel like i have gotten myself in two deep and am looking for some advice. I was recommended havoc by a friend. I am entering week 4 of my cycle of 10/20/20/30. Starting weight: 189 lbs Current weight: 195 lbs. I do not plan on exceeding 4 weeks in this cycle, however, I'm pretty confused about the post cycle therapy and what I should get as a first timer. Can you help??
  17. New Member
    bigverm23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    78

    Reputation

    I also failed to mention I am running a 12 week stack of BSN's Nitrix, Cellmass, and NoXplode that will continue until August. I need some serious help I think
  18. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigverm23 View Post
    so after reading much of the forum on havoc and post cycle therapy, I honest feel like i have gotten myself in two deep and am looking for some advice. I was recommended havoc by a friend. I am entering week 4 of my cycle of 10/20/20/30. Starting weight: 189 lbs Current weight: 195 lbs. I do not plan on exceeding 4 weeks in this cycle, however, I'm pretty confused about the post cycle therapy and what I should get as a first timer. Can you help??

    You should ALWAYS have your PCT supplements in hand and mapped out before you even start your cycle. PM me and i'll help you get this together.
    Last edited by Trauma1; 06-11-2008 at 07:56 AM.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  19. New Member
    Graglor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    246

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You should ALWAYS have you PCT supplements in hand and mapped out before you even start your cycle. PM me and i'll help you get this together.
    Good man Trauma. Way to help out!!!! Reps when I can.
  20. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Good man Trauma. Way to help out!!!! Reps when I can.

    Thank you sir!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  21. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    I'll be tweaking and adding more to the Havoc Write-Up either tonight or tomorrow guys. I hope to get in a sample PCT also for guidance in setting it up.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  22. New Member
    Ole Skl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    I keep hearing that Havoc and Epistane are the same and should be treated as such; can anyone explain to me why they look rather different and if there are any pros/cons of the two?
    Epistane - 2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol
    Havoc - 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan- 17b-ol
  23. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    they are both technically the same, but we chose the common name in accordance with the labeing guidelines set forth, rather than try to obscure the name to deflect attention.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  24. New Member
    Ole Skl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    got it
  25. New Member
    grazidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    88

    Reputation

    can i use an anti estrogen w/havoc while i am dieting?
  26. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grazidi View Post
    can i use an anti estrogen w/havoc while i am dieting?
    Do you mean on cycle with havoc?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  27. New Member
    grazidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    88

    Reputation

    yes, use both because i am dieting down. i do not want to put weight on. i want to cut and harden.
  28. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grazidi View Post
    yes, use both because i am dieting down. i do not want to put weight on. i want to cut and harden.
    Havoc in itself will suppress estrogen to a degree due to the compounds AI qualities. You don't need to use an AI with it.

    If you diet is geared correctly, you can make a very nice lean bulk/recomp cycle with Havoc. Remember - Having a diet specifically set-up for something like this is absolutely paramount. If done correctly, the results should be amazing.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  29. New Member
    grazidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    88

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Havoc in itself will suppress estrogen to a degree due to the compounds AI qualities. You don't need to use an AI with it.

    If you diet is geared correctly, you can make a very nice lean bulk/recomp cycle with Havoc. Remember - Having a diet specifically set-up for something like this is absolutely paramount. If done correctly, the results should be amazing.
    yea, thats the thing is i am not concerned with any lean/bulking. its a little to late to put on size. i am only concerned with cutting/hardening. my diet and training and cardio r dialled in. check out my pix from last summer, just so u know i live for this sport and am serious. steroid free!
  30. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Pics look good! As long as you have you diet dialed in you should be good to go. Good luck with this bud and make sure to post up a thread when you start it.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  31. New Member
    grazidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    88

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Pics look good! As long as you have you diet dialed in you should be good to go. Good luck with this bud and make sure to post up a thread when you start it.
    a couple more questions. is havoc supposed to smeel like eggs? and why do they have the cheap cap instead of the child safety kind? i do form opinions on products just by the bottle, it does sau alot about a company, any how let me know, thanx
  32. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grazidi View Post
    a couple more questions. is havoc supposed to smeel like eggs? and why do they have the cheap cap instead of the child safety kind? i do form opinions on products just by the bottle, it does sau alot about a company, any how let me know, thanx

    Sulfur is contained within the compound itself. If even one of the tiny caps isn't packed perfectly tight, it can allow for the smell to permiate into the bottle giving the classic "rotten egg" sulfur smell. If this does happen, there is nothing wrong with the product. Some bottles will smell, others won't. The capping manufacturing process has a lot to do with that.

    What exactly about the bottles do you find "cheap"? We've gone through a few different bottling companies in recent times, so i don't know which one you're talking about. The bottle in my opinion is very sufficient with a nice cosmetic appearance.

    There are plenty of write-ups, personal feedback experience, logs, and studies here on AM about RPN and our full product line. If there is anything else i can help you with in particular, please let me know.
    Last edited by Trauma1; 06-13-2008 at 01:05 AM.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  33. New Member
    grazidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    88

    Reputation

    i am on day #4 taking 30 mgs a day. i feel a little bloated, and full. that is why i was going to take an anti estrogen with it. i want to lose weight, not gain it, right now atleast. is there soething i could stack with it to achieve the goal i want od cutting/hardening?
  34. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grazidi View Post
    i am on day #4 taking 30 mgs a day. i feel a little bloated, and full. that is why i was going to take an anti estrogen with it. i want to lose weight, not gain it, right now atleast. is there soething i could stack with it to achieve the goal i want od cutting/hardening?
    You could try stacking it with furazadrol to help harden up. However, that stack would be pretty dry and would tear up the joints. Make sure you're taking some type of joint support if you do.

    What is your sodium/carb intake like? I would actually try and change up the diet first and see what happens.

    Trust me when i tell you that you don't need an AI while taking havoc. The compound itself has AI properties to it.
    Last edited by Trauma1; 06-14-2008 at 10:55 AM.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  35. New Member
    grazidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    88

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You could try stacking it with furazadrol to help harden up. However, that stack would be pretty dry and would tear up the joints. Make sure you're taking some type of joint support if you do.

    What is your sodium/carb intake like? I would actually try and change up the diet first and see what happens.

    Trust me when i tell you that you don't need an AI while taking havoc. The compound itself has AI properties to it.
    i have taken winadrol, which furazadrol is the same, and did not notice too much from it in the past. was pretty disapointed. i am thinking about lg's mmv2. i have heard nothing but great things about this product, and was going to try it sooner or later.
  36. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    I'd like to hear any questions or success stories that you all have had with havoc. Post them up!!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  37. New Member
    WilteredFire's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    327

    Reputation

    hey grazidi, i agree with Trauma, Havoc is pretty damn dry in itself, Theres always an option of stacking it with an AI like form but theres really no need, if you feel bloaty/wet, Havoc should be great to cut you up and dry you out nicely, Trick is not to knock down your estrogen too much as it will dry out your joints. Personally if i was to run any PH/DS cycle in May next year, i would most definately go for Havoc because of the nice dry lean gains.

    Like trauma says, it depends on the kinda diet you have is well. Dont under estimate this stuff, its potent.
  38. New Member
    wishmaster25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    83

    Reputation

    Hey guys,

    In about 3 weeks i will be starting my first cycle. I have had a lot of help putting this cycle together.

    Hower i still have some questions, maybe you guys can help me out here.

    Because all the stories i read about people getting Gyno even delayed gyno, so i decided to change my cycle some what.


    This will be my cycle i think:

    Preloaded: 8 a 10 days:
    - Anabolic Innovations Cycle support : 2 scoops

    Havoc Cycle:
    Week 1: start with 20mg for 3 days, than 30mg
    Week 2: 30mg
    Week 3: 30mg
    Week 4: 30mg

    During the cycle i will take:
    - Taurine 6 grams
    - Multivitamins
    - Omega 3-6-9. 2 caps a day
    - Anabolic Innovations Cycle support : 2 scoops
    - Whey protein 2 a 3 shakes a day.
    - 9 amino tabs/caps a day
    - Liv. 52 4 caps a day.

    Q1: Do i need anything else?

    PCT:
    Week 1: 30mg Nolva
    Week 2: 20mg Nolva
    Week 3: 10mg Nolva
    Week 4: 10mg Nolva

    Q2: I only have 500mg of nolva, do i need more? Because i can get more if needed. So 30/20/20/10 i am not able to run that, or i have to get more nolva, what do you guys think?

    Week 4: adding 6oxo 300mg
    Week 5: only 6oxo 200mg
    Week 6: only 6oxo 100mg

    Q3: What about the dosage of the 6oxo, because i have less nolva? add more weeks/dosage???
    Q4: Do i need to setup the 6oxo different?
    Q5: I have read that also a lot of people add a test booster. Do i need a test booster during the pct?
    Q6: if So which one? Which week do i start and how much, how long do i run it? Some say use AX, how should i run it? Start in week 4 and than??? How many Weeks/pils a day? is it really necessary?
    Q7: Maybe adding PCS and IC3 as well?? And if so how do i run it?
    Q8: Some person adviced me The product called Vitex (chaste berry). Vitex will help with prolactin issues, what do you think? Do i need this?


    Supps during my PCT:
    - Crea mono
    - Multivitamins
    - Omega 3-6-9. 2 caps a day
    - Anabolic Innovations Cycle support : 2 scoops
    - Whey protein 2 a 3 shakes a day.
    - 9 amino tabs/caps a day
    - Liv. 52 4 caps a day.

    Q9: Do i need anything else?

    Q10:Any other advice for me?

    I know i ask a lot of questions but i just want to be sure and run a well planned cycle unlike some other people.

    I am currious about you guys think and if you can answer all my questions

    Thanks!!!!
  39. New Member
    evolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    112

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'd like to hear any questions or success stories that you all have had with havoc. Post them up!!!
    I pulsed the Havoc in februari this year for 6 weeks (last 4 weeks @ 40mg/day), and was very happy with the result.

    Gained 5kg, kept 3,5kg after PCT. Had almost no sides (only a bit headache and backpumps), but all solved with good supps.
    Taking Dhea and test booster on off-days, prevented shutdown
    I only felt great

    I'm planning to do a second pulsing cycle in september/october
  40. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    I pulsed the Havoc in februari this year for 6 weeks (last 4 weeks @ 40mg/day), and was very happy with the result.

    Gained 5kg, kept 3,5kg after PCT. Had almost no sides (only a bit headache and backpumps), but all solved with good supps.
    Taking Dhea and test booster on off-days, prevented shutdown
    I only felt great

    I'm planning to do a second pulsing cycle in september/october
    Awesome to hear. Thank you for the feedback my friend!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Havoc write up
    By Manchu111 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 09:56 PM
  2. Max LMG write-up?
    By chan_ho_nam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 01:06 AM
  3. SSX :About writing up an exhaustive article:
    By K (Phoenix) in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 06:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in