Havoc Write-up

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.32%

question? might not be a smart one but instead of dcp could you replace it with recreate?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.23%

Quote Originally Posted by emperorx1984 View Post
    hey guys, I am not up to date with the NON-methyl(wet)compounds out there, which ones would you recommend?

This would be for my second cycle this summer, ran havoc alone and getting ready to finish up, gave me the results I wanted! NO sides, maybe a pimple or two, but I attribute that to stress and sweating at work.

Wet Compunds, can you guys name a few?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Marco i'd be glad to help you out. Hit me up with a PM and i'll help get you a nice cycle going.
    Hey im fairly new to this website and i just recieved my first bottle of havoc and i just had a few questions about it that i was curious about before i start taking it. 1. When do i take the pills? For ex. one pill b4 my workout and the other after? 2. Can i continue taking what i regularlytake with havoc? I am currently taking a multi,no xplode b4 workout, and a protein(lean mass builder by ADS) after workout? 3. And i was also told by an ex havoc user to only take a 4 week cycle of it? true or un true? PLease can i have some feedback, thank you.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Bro
    You need to do some serious knlowledge aquisition before going any further. Read the thread your in. It has about everything you need to know, use the search feature, read the stickys in the PCT/Steroid forums, build a better plan and for heavens sake if your not old enough don't do it.

Just trying to keep you from hurting yourself
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

I've been working out for two years i'm 24, and not too to good with the cycles!. I need help on starting a cycle of havoc and aslo what to take when its over?? any help i would really apreciate thanks guys...this is my first post.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by juanchi29 View Post
    I've been working out for two years i'm 24, and not too to good with the cycles!. I need help on starting a cycle of havoc and aslo what to take when its over?? any help i would really apreciate thanks guys...this is my first post.
    Begin reading here post #63:

Havoc Write-up

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Trauma, nice write up. I have an extra bottle of Havoc and I think DCP will be in my next go round. maybe H-drol if I use havoc for a bulking phase again. thanks bro.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Trauma, nice write up. I have an extra bottle of Havoc and I think DCP will be in my next go round. maybe H-drol if I use havoc for a bulking phase again. thanks bro.
    Anytime! I plan on adding a bit more to it shortly. I think it's a good read for people in general though. Good luck with your upcoming cycle too.

Legendary

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.83%

Quote Originally Posted by spshond View Post
    Wet Compunds, can you guys name a few?
    bump
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.83%

non methyl (wet) please thanks
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%

Quote Originally Posted by HEALTH MODE View Post
    non methyl (wet) please thanks
    A few off the top of my head........Revolt, X-Mass, and Ergomax-LMG.

Legendary

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

IMO, propadrol (EST) is another.....
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.83%

thanks
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Trauma, is it safe to run Havoc for 45 days at 20mg/day? If so, does one need an SERM PCT, or would old JW suffice?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Trauma, is it safe to run Havoc for 45 days at 20mg/day? If so, does one need an SERM PCT, or would old JW suffice?
    I think it would be fine....You might just want to pulse. Couldn't imagen the results being much different. JMO.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%

Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    I would not run a straight cycle for 45 days with havoc even at 20mg/day. I would suggest pulsing if you wanted to go this route. If you need help setting one up give me shout.

Legendary

17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

Just about got my sups and pct together for my first Havoc cycle(20/20/30/30 maybe kick it up to 40 for the last week if im feeling it), the only thing im not sure about is my training/diet while cycling.IM looking to get as much lean, long lasting mass as I can out of it, so my question is; should I follow a cutting style diet and training routine or should I do more of a bulk style and begin to cut during/after PCT?
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I would guess that you would want to eat slightly over maintenance, maybe 500 calories or so. If I were you, I would just train really hard and smash some food, and make sure to do some form of cardio, whether it's running, cycling, punching bag, jump roping, etc.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Skl View Post
    Just about got my sups and pct together for my first Havoc cycle(20/20/30/30 maybe kick it up to 40 for the last week if im feeling it), the only thing im not sure about is my training/diet while cycling.IM looking to get as much lean, long lasting mass as I can out of it, so my question is; should I follow a cutting style diet and training routine or should I do more of a bulk style and begin to cut during/after PCT?
    You can use havoc as a bulker, or to maintain size while cutting. This largely depends on how you have your diet/training set up. You can try adding in DCP to help achieve even more of a lean bulk overall. You diet is the key here. You have to decide what it is you ultimately want to get out of this havoc cycle.

Legendary

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

Trauma, if I were to PM you with the basics of my diet, training routine, and plans for my cycle, would you be able to give it a once over for me? or at least point me in the direction of someone who could...
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Skl View Post
    Trauma, if I were to PM you with the basics of my diet, training routine, and plans for my cycle, would you be able to give it a once over for me? or at least point me in the direction of someone who could...
    I'd be happy to. Hit me up.

Legendary

22. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.78%

havoc is a beast and listen when it says drink plenty of fluids because i went a few days without drinking lots of water and i got muscle pumps in my back so bad i was nearly down to my knees it hurt so bad
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy851 View Post
    havoc is a beast and listen when it says drink plenty of fluids because i went a few days without drinking lots of water and i got muscle pumps in my back so bad i was nearly down to my knees it hurt so bad
    Yes, adequate fluid intake is an absolute must in muscle pump prevention. Adding in taurine and electrolytes(sodium,potassium, calcium) will also add a great deal of benefit.

Legendary

24. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

ouch....I don't envy how that must have felt.

Your body will tell you what it needs if you listen; though..
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.78%

hey trauma i just ordered some bcaa and taurine i have about two weeks left of havoc i was wondering how i should take the taurine and bcaa with the havoc. also i am takin venom by alr to cut weight should i stop takin that
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.23%

Iam onmy last week of Havoc and Hdrol. Very happy with the gains. The pumps at 40 are amazing. I did not feel much at 30
    I did 30/30/40/40 with Hdrol at 50/75/100/100. Very minimal sides, I started at 193 and today I was at 211. It hell crazy that I gained all my weight though in one week. That I do not understand. I was thinking lots of water retention, but these compunds are supposed to be dry, And I drink coffee 3 days a week at night to keep me awake through the night. The only thing I can think of is I added albuterol just prior to my workouts starting on my 3rd week. Just to give me some added energy. Strengh wise, it worked wonders for me.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%

hey trauma i just ordered some bcaa and taurine i have about two weeks left of havoc i was wondering how i should take the taurine and bcaa with the havoc. also i am takin venom by alr to cut weight should i stop takin that
    I would definitely stop taking the venom until after your pct is complete. Otherwise you'll be sacrificing hard earned muscle at this point. There will be plenty of time to cut up and show off your new muscle.

I like to drink my BCAA's intraworkout while at the gym. As far as taurine goes, i usually take a dose pre-workout(3g) and then again post workout(3g).

Legendary

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%

Quote Originally Posted by spshond View Post
    Iam onmy last week of Havoc and Hdrol. Very happy with the gains. The pumps at 40 are amazing. I did not feel much at 30
    I did 30/30/40/40 with Hdrol at 50/75/100/100. Very minimal sides, I started at 193 and today I was at 211. It hell crazy that I gained all my weight though in one week. That I do not understand. I was thinking lots of water retention, but these compunds are supposed to be dry, And I drink coffee 3 days a week at night to keep me awake through the night. The only thing I can think of is I added albuterol just prior to my workouts starting on my 3rd week. Just to give me some added energy. Strengh wise, it worked wonders for me.
    Glad you enjoyed the havoc. I will say though that running two methylated compounds together is not a wise choice overall, however i won't preach and will leave it at that. Remember safety ALWAYS comes first. Just make sure you get some bloodwork done when your cycle is done to make sure all is fairly decent with lab values.

Legendary

29. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.82%

Subbed. Looking forward to the pulse advice.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Subbed. Looking forward to the pulse advice.
    I hope to get to it shortly. I just have a lot on my plate right now, but i assure you it WILL be done......eventually.

Legendary

31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.3%

How bout san attitude? non methyl?
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%

Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    How bout san attitude? non methyl?
    I had no idea what it was so i looked it up. San's "Attitude" is a test booster using the aromatase inhibition of ATD and 3-OHAT. Not something you'd want to add in during your havoc cycle.

Legendary

33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.26%

how much negative effect does Havoc have on the Liver or can someone point me in the direction of a post already covering this. yes I "got search" already
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

subbed..foe..sho
  35. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    how much negative effect does Havoc have on the Liver or can someone point me in the direction of a post already covering this. yes I "got search" already
    liver function tests from numerous testers, both during and after cycle, while elevated slightly show the compound to be comparably benign.

Havoc IS a 17a methylated compound and it is most definitely not wonderful on the liver, so all due diligence should be taken.

As indicated, avoid ALL alcohol while on cycle, supplement with milk thistle and NAC, and run a conservative Post Cycle Therapy.
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%

I think dsade summed that up nicely.

Anything that is 17a methylated prevents the liver from oxidizing the compound during the first pass effect. This means that it has to work very hard to eventually metabolize the compound. Avoid anything that would cause added stress to you liver. The havoc write-up Q&A sums it up pretty good.

Legendary

37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.3%

I had no idea what it was so i looked it up. San's "Attitude" is a test booster using the aromatase inhibition of ATD and 3-OHAT. Not something you'd want to add in during your havoc cycle.
    Thanx, how about formadrol by legal gear or axis ht?
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If you are looking to add something to Havoc, you don't really need anything. Save the formadrol and any other test booster for PCT. MMV2 would be a great addition to havoc if you wanted. if never ran just go solo.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%

Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    Thanx, how about formadrol by legal gear or axis ht?
    If you're looking to add a great compound to stack with Havoc i would suggest Anabolic Xtreme's: 3-AD. I think the two would have a very good synergy. I logged the beta for 3-AD a few months ago. Do a quick search for the log(T1's 3-AD Tester Log Redux) in the supplement review/log section.

Havoc as a compound will give you amazing gains all in itself. If you haven't used havoc before i'd suggest running a Havoc cycle solo to gain knowledge of the compound and its effects on your body.

Legendary

40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.3%

If you're looking to add a great compound to stack with Havoc i would suggest Anabolic Xtreme's: 3-AD. I think the two would have a very good synergy. I logged the beta for 3-AD a few months ago. Do a quick search for the log(T1's 3-AD Tester Log Redux) in the supplement review/log section.

Havoc as a compound will give you amazing gains all in itself. If you haven't used havoc before i'd suggest running a Havoc cycle solo to gain knowledge of the compound and its effects on your body.
    Thanx a lot bro! I'll try the first cycle solo Havoc, but should I add tribulus to offset libido? What effects would that have on the potency of havoc?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Havoc write up
    By Manchu111 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 10:56 PM
  2. Max LMG write-up?
    By chan_ho_nam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 02:06 AM
  3. SSX :About writing up an exhaustive article:
    By K (Phoenix) in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 102