Havoc Write-up

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Thanks Bro

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Marco i'd be glad to help you out. Hit me up with a PM and i'll help get you a nice cycle going.
    Ok..I PM'ed you.....
    ty:bb3:

2. Smile need help with what to use for havoc cycle

Trauma1 could you give me some help on setting up the perfect cycle with havoc. what would you recommend i use for pre, during and post cycle to make sure im completely covered. Thanks
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bigguns View Post
    Trauma1 could you give me some help on setting up the perfect cycle with havoc. what would you recommend i use for pre, during and post cycle to make sure im completely covered. Thanks
    It all really depends on YOU! I would read other logs and see what others have used pre, post, etc. There is so much information out there man...just search for it...I would advise against trying to obtain your cycle and PCT ideas in just a few posts to be "completely covered"...

4. Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    It all really depends on YOU! I would read other logs and see what others have used pre, post, etc. There is so much information out there man...just search for it...I would advise against trying to obtain your cycle and post cycle therapy ideas in just a few posts to be "completely covered"...
    Very true and nice response.

Bigguns, i encourage you to do some searching on Aminds and you'll find a wealth of information in this regard. If you have any other questions after that point, i'd be more than glad to help you out.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Thanks for replying, i will check out other threads and see what i can come up with. I didnt know if you had more experience in this and had something you preferred more than the other or not. Again thanks

6. Ok, after reading about other cycle support i have come to the conclusion i will use Cycle support while on havoc thruout the whole cycle. And post cycle will consist of Post Cycle support and Diesel test hardcore, along with creatine. Does this sound good while running havoc at 10/30/30/30. I would appreciate all the input you guys can give me on this. Thanks

7. Quote Originally Posted by bigguns View Post
    Ok, after reading about other cycle support i have come to the conclusion i will use Cycle support while on havoc thruout the whole cycle. And post cycle will consist of Post Cycle support and Diesel test hardcore, along with creatine. Does this sound good while running havoc at 10/30/30/30. I would appreciate all the input you guys can give me on this. Thanks
    I personally think things look good except I wouldn't waste a week at 10mg. Maybe for the first 2 days max but go to at least 20mg thereafter. Just my opinion

8. I agree don't waste a week at 10 as you will not see anything significant. I felt the most gains came from 40mg but so did the sides so see first how 30 will do for you then go with how your body responds...if I were you I'd go for a SERM in PCT since that is the holy grail of PCT now-a-days. Some would even say it's a necessity. Cycle Support is a must but start it 2 weeks or so prior to starting your cycle, through your cycle, continue through PCT, and few weeks or so beyond after your PCT is finished...

9. Quote Originally Posted by bigguns View Post
    Ok, after reading about other cycle support i have come to the conclusion i will use Cycle support while on havoc thruout the whole cycle. And post cycle will consist of Post Cycle support and Diesel test hardcore, along with creatine. Does this sound good while running havoc at 10/30/30/30. I would appreciate all the input you guys can give me on this. Thanks
    Do you plan on running this as pulse cycle, or a straight cycle?

Legendary

10. Thanks for the help guys. Trauma i am planning on running this straight cycle. Id like to run a SERM but the stuff is impossible to get ahold of. Any helpfull info on something near as good being i cant get this.
    •   

11. This is what i have come to a conclusion on after researching the web for about 6hrs. So many different people saying so many different ways. How does this sound to you guys.

Cycle Support- during cycle
    Liver Longer- during and after cycle
    cissus- 3 wks before, during and after cycle

Post cylce Support- after cycle for 6 wks
    Diesel test- after cycle for 4 wks
    6 oxo- after cycle 4 wks--------Different opinions on this
    Size-On creatine- after cycle

Any other recommendations please let me know. I cant seem to get ahold of a SERM Online so unless someone can hook me up that is un realistic for me. But i wish i had one.

And of course taking daily Multi's and Protein.

12. Quote Originally Posted by bigguns View Post
    This is what i have come to a conclusion on after researching the web for about 6hrs. So many different people saying so many different ways. How does this sound to you guys.

Cycle Support- during cycle
    Liver Longer- during and after cycle
    cissus- 3 wks before, during and after cycle

Post cylce Support- after cycle for 6 wks
    Diesel test- after cycle for 4 wks
    6 oxo- after cycle 4 wks--------Different opinions on this
    Size-On creatine- after cycle

Any other recommendations please let me know. I cant seem to get ahold of a SERM Online so unless someone can hook me up that is un realistic for me. But i wish i had one.

And of course taking daily Multi's and Protein.
    dude, I think that looks sweet! I wouldn't hesitate a second to run that stack but that's just me.

13. again...cycle support through PCT also...if you end up finding and using a SERM for PCT...then cycle support use should go into PCT and few weeks or so beyond...

14. Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    again...cycle support through PCT also...if you end up finding and using a SERM for PCT...then cycle support use should go into PCT and few weeks or so beyond...
    Thanks alot for the help. I will start my cycle on the 1st of april once everything arrives and keep you posted on my results. Again thanks

15. Quote Originally Posted by bigguns View Post
    Thanks alot for the help. I will start my cycle on the 1st of april once everything arrives and keep you posted on my results. Again thanks
    Good luck bro and you should like the results as I have had with Havoc!!!

16. Is there a board sponsor who carrys "research chems"..
    Nolva
    Letro
    Clomid
    Arimidex
    clen
    keto
    T3
    The list goes on and on...

Most boards have a sponsor of the sorts.. I can post various companys that you can purchase these from which is openly discussed on most boards, but I dont know if that goes against the rules here.. soo...

17. Quote Originally Posted by PumpDogg View Post
    Is there a board sponsor who carrys "research chems"..
    Nolva
    Letro
    Clomid
    Arimidex
    clen
    keto
    T3
    The list goes on and on...

Most boards have a sponsor of the sorts.. I can post various companys that you can purchase these from which is openly discussed on most boards, but I dont know if that goes against the rules here.. soo...
    I believe that would break the rules here...but is def mentioned in the rules section thread...

18. Cool.. We will leave that alone then..

19. Quote Originally Posted by PumpDogg View Post
    Cool.. We will leave that alone then..
    nothing wrong with pm's though.........

20. Quote Originally Posted by icanrace View Post
    nothing wrong with pm's though.........
    "Soliciting for sources of steroids or 'research' ancillaries via PM is a violation of board rules."

-OR-

Forum Rules

Though personally I wouldn't see anything wrong with doing it PM...

21. oh, good call. Sorry for the inaccurate suggestion

22. Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    "Soliciting for sources of steroids or 'research' ancillaries via PM is a violation of board rules."

-OR-

Forum Rules

Legendary

23. Red face

Yep we dont want to break any rules

24. I'm excited to start after reading

25. Quote Originally Posted by Sniper1088 View Post
    I'm excited to start after reading
    You should be!

26. I am wondering why it is believed that cycle support should be run after cycle during PCT? Considering the fact, that you will not be putting Havoc into your system during PCT, why do you feel you would need the supplements included in cycle support for PCT? Do you think that taking Post cycle support will not be sufficient enough to counteract the effects sustained during immediate post cycle?

27. Quote Originally Posted by Firsttofight View Post
    I am wondering why it is believed that cycle support should be run after cycle during PCT? Considering the fact, that you will not be putting Havoc into your system during PCT, why do you feel you would need the supplements included in cycle support for PCT? Do you think that taking Post cycle support will not be sufficient enough to counteract the effects sustained during immediate post cycle?
    I believe its the fact that even though you stop taking Havoc or any other ph for that matter that it remains and stays active in your body weeks after your cycle. Just because you stop taking it doesn't mean it's out of your body.
    Someone please correct me if this is not correct.

28. It's more of a safety measure if anything but if you were using a SERM, you'd should def consider running CS through PCT as a SERM is still just as stressful on the liver but overall I think you're missing the point of what each of these products do or should I safely say what they are intended to do for us...

POST cycle support is supposed to help you recover and retain your gains while CS is supposed to help protect/relieve stress on the organs affected by doing steroids (injectable or oral)

Including on top of that, our bodies don't just repair and forget what stress we just put ourselves through. Yes the compound can still remain active a day/few days later depending on half-life duration and what-not but our bodies need time to get back to normal I guess if you want to say that and it is just an extra measure to ease it back to good health as it takes time...hence continuing through PCT and if using SERM I'd recommend few weeks after PCT but that is just me and that is what I do...again for safe measure...when it comes to my body and organs...I'd like to help them out and 40 extra bucks is not that much in this regard...

29. Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    It's more of a safety measure if anything but if you were using a SERM, you'd should def consider running CS through PCT as a SERM is still just as stressful on the liver but overall I think you're missing the point of what each of these products do or should I safely say what they are intended to do for us...

POST cycle support is supposed to help you recover and retain your gains while CS is supposed to help protect/relieve stress on the organs affected by doing steroids (injectable or oral)

Including on top of that, our bodies don't just repair and forget what stress we just put ourselves through. Yes the compound can still remain active a day/few days later depending on half-life duration and what-not but our bodies need time to get back to normal I guess if you want to say that and it is just an extra measure to ease it back to good health as it takes time...hence continuing through PCT and if using SERM I'd recommend few weeks after PCT but that is just me and that is what I do...again for safe measure...when it comes to my body and organs...I'd like to help them out and 40 extra bucks is not that much in this regard...
    Well said!

Legendary

30. I've searched high and low but still seem unable to get ahold of any torem. I've found nolva and already have some ready for pct, but after reading I'm thinking I want to still try for the torem. Can some kind person help me "search" for it?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Havoc write up
    By Manchu111 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 11:56 PM
  2. Max LMG write-up?
    By chan_ho_nam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 03:06 AM
  3. SSX :About writing up an exhaustive article:
    By K (Phoenix) in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 102