STRANGE: Ecstasy Shots

Page 2 of 22 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I think I may need to change my pants with that combo. Geranium, PEA, and caffeine make for a great night as is. I can only imagine what the add-ins will do to it.

    What's the ETA?
    Just have to play with the flavoring...maybe a week or so?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Just have to play with the flavoring...maybe a week or so?
    Excellent.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You're going to love this combo...it is like taking the BEST OF psychoactive compounds discussed over at MindandMuscle, and putting them into a single formula working off each other to give you a great night.

    Some components:

    Kanna 95%
    DL-Phenylalanine
    Low Dose Phenibut
    Geranamine
    low dose caffeine
    Raspberry Ketones
    Zingerone
    PEA
    50% Icariin
    Bioperine
    99% L-dopa

    And a few more not being revealed at this time. Dosage of phenibut is NOT ENOUGH to cause any hangover effect, and gives a nice edge reduction. The rest just fits together perfectly.

    DSADE is this the type of product one might gain a tolerance too....or shuld it have approximately the same effect every time? Also will eating negatively affect absorbtion/effectiveness?

    Mr.50

  4. I took this then half an hour later ate a smal cheeseburger.

    SOme things to consider re- tolerance. You will want to limit this to probably once a week. also keep in mind the novelty factor in 'tolerance'. I have noticed any physical tolerance, but the totally odd newness does diminish. Luckily it is still way more pleasurable than alcohol alone, and never fails to boost libido.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I took this then half an hour later ate a smal cheeseburger.

    SOme things to consider re- tolerance. You will want to limit this to probably once a week. also keep in mind the novelty factor in 'tolerance'. I have noticed any physical tolerance, but the totally odd newness does diminish. Luckily it is still way more pleasurable than alcohol alone, and never fails to boost libido.


    Boost of the libido sounds good. Once a week is good for me too. I have been trying to cut back on the partying too......so one night a week with a slight bit of booze is good.

    By the way does it provide a significant effect to enjoy it without any alcohol? I wouldn't mind drinking club soda and just taking one of these rather then booze.

    Mr.50
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I took this then half an hour later ate a smal cheeseburger.

    SOme things to consider re- tolerance. You will want to limit this to probably once a week. also keep in mind the novelty factor in 'tolerance'. I have noticed any physical tolerance, but the totally odd newness does diminish. Luckily it is still way more pleasurable than alcohol alone, and never fails to boost libido.
    Low-dose caffeine shouldn't keep even someone stim-sensitive like me up, because I can usually fall asleep after a few drinks pretty well. 1x a week would be about right, every Friday night I guess. Nice to see 20:1 Kanna, I believe the old bliss shots has something crazy like 100:1 though.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Boost of the libido sounds good. Once a week is good for me too. I have been trying to cut back on the partying too......so one night a week with a slight bit of booze is good.

    By the way does it provide a significant effect to enjoy it without any alcohol? I wouldn't mind drinking club soda and just taking one of these rather then booze.

    Mr.50
    You can let us know, as I haven't tried it wihout at least 2 cervezas.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. OH MY GOD. Matt, you MUST send me some of this immediately. If not I will drive to Columbus and take it from your house!

    I NEED THIS!!!!!!!!!!! Strange beta for PAL supps?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You can let us know, as I haven't tried it wihout at least 2 cervezas.
    I will be sure to do that DSADE but I suppose I will also have to try it another time with some booze to see how the two compare Should be a good experiment to run.....

    Mr.50

  10. Is one of the unrevealed ingredients Kratom?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    OH MY GOD. Matt, you MUST send me some of this immediately. If not I will drive to Columbus and take it from your house!

    I NEED THIS!!!!!!!!!!! Strange beta for PAL supps?

    LOL, well I for one love my PAL supps.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    LOL, well I for one love my PAL supps.
    Strange beta's for some PAL supps? (SERIOUS!!!)

  13. Is Kanna as good as they say?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Is Kanna as good as they say?
    yeah, it's pretty different and fun, just that by itself it doesn't las very long.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Matt.....

    I want this. SO BAD! How about I send you myself as a slave and you hook me up~!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Doctor of Physical Therapy

  16. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Matt.....

    I want this. SO BAD! How about I send you myself as a slave and you hook me up~!
    Oh you would so regret this!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Matt.....

    I want this. SO BAD! How about I send you myself as a slave and you hook me up~!

    ohhh boy, he just drove into ****ville and Matt is the Mayor!!!


    This stuff sounds really good, cant wait to try it as i love drinkin combined with AMPv2, makes for some of the most pleasurable experiences ive had yet.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  18. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Matt.....

    I want this. SO BAD! How about I send you myself as a slave and you hook me up~!
    Aren't you already my slave? I seem to remember you selling yourself to me for a bottle of DCP.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. i still thing gyNO! is a great name for this product. if you could get this to surpass the effects of NAC or P5P you will be a household name. as usual, RPN is setting the standard.

    maybe a warning to "keep away from women" would be a good idea. i'd hate to see shrinkage

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Aren't you already my slave? I seem to remember you selling yourself to me for a bottle of DCP.
    I did do that. Just picked more up actually for the last 6 weeks of my cut. This would help keep the booze intake down for cutting!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Doctor of Physical Therapy

  21. How about GyNON.

  22. I think you guys are getting the boobie beta mixed up with the Ecstacy shots hes talking about.

    Im in for the boobie be gone product as well. Speaking of which i need to pick up some P5P thanks for reminding me!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  23. Lol, these two products are separate.

    Anyways, my vote is for GyNo-B-Gone

  24. I'd love to try this. I get MASSIVE hangovers, so any alternative to alcohol would be great! I am so allergic to alcohol now that 3 beers makes me sick for half a day anything more and I am sick all day...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I'd love to try this. I get MASSIVE hangovers, so any alternative to alcohol would be great! I am so allergic to alcohol now that 3 beers makes me sick for half a day anything more and I am sick all day...
    Only Mexican beer (and sadly, my beloved Newcastle) does this to me.

    I' be doing the flavoring experiment tomorrow night. If all goes good, I'll have some betas ready to go by the end of the week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I' be doing the flavoring experiment tomorrow night. If all goes good, I'll have some betas ready to go by the end of the week.

  27. I'm also thinking about dropping the phenibut. We've had some major complaints about the inclusion of it in the formula.

    Apparently Phenibut abuse is rampant 'round these parts and, even though dosage is low, a lot of those that took the time to contact me privately would NOT pick this up if Phenibut were in it.

    Thoughts?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  28. i think its silly that someone wouldn't buy it just because something is in it like phenibut.

    however, two counterpoints here. they may have had a personal addiction to it, and don't want to trigger a relapse. also, you have to make a product that people WANT to buy.

    you might want to make two versions, if you're really tense about switching the formula. with distinctly different label colors too. so there's obviously no confusion about which one they're getting. - my 2 cents

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm also thinking about dropping the phenibut. We've had some major complaints about the inclusion of it in the formula.

    Apparently Phenibut abuse is rampant 'round these parts and, even though dosage is low, a lot of those that took the time to contact me privately would NOT pick this up if Phenibut were in it.

    Thoughts?
    Depends on the dose, can you disclose a range you had in mind? I'd prob prefer it not be in.

  30. As Dsade said, this is supposed to be taken just once in a while. If Phenibut makes it more effective for occasional use, I think it should be kept in.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. strange ecstasy shot!
    By bb4life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 03:23 PM
  2. RPN's Ecstasy Shots
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 06:35 PM
Log in
Log in