STRANGE: Ecstasy Shots

Page 10 of 17 First ... 58910111215 ... Last
  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Excellent review, SoCo...hard to make it perfect in a single dose shot, but your adaptions later in the evening were perfect.

Anyone tried it with the Sulbutiamine yet?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

send me a free one? and Ill be glad to
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    send me a free one? and Ill be glad to
    I sent all of them off to Nutra...I don't even have any left for me.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Excellent review, SoCo...hard to make it perfect in a single dose shot, but your adaptions later in the evening were perfect.

This next time around I'm going to try it in a more social setting...I think I'll dose one drink in the beginning of the night and a second one 2 hours or so later...seeing as I don't drink alcohol I thought this would give me a good buzz sans alcohol...
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    This next time around I'm going to try it in a more social setting...I think I'll dose one drink in the beginning of the night and a second one 2 hours or so later...seeing as I don't drink alcohol I thought this would give me a good buzz sans alcohol...
    Well...one of my experiments was me sitting there while Christine changed her outfit about 25 times.

It did put a slight damper on the buzz - way better in a social setting.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

haha...That's probably true...On the flip side, it made sitting through American Idol almost tolerable! This season is terrible...with the exception of Danny Gokee everybody sucks....but I digress...

On another completely unrelated note I used Java Lather for the first time today...I love the scent and the slight exfoliation is great...
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Is drinking a second strange ecstasy shot in one evening going to be effective? With so many recreational substances redosing the same evening leads to greatly diminished effects, and very often just leads to more side effects than pleasurable ones.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

On another completely unrelated note I used Java Lather for the first time today...I love the scent and the slight exfoliation is great...
    O yeah Java feels elegant.great stuff . I just spent 26-28 dollars of this conditioner and it makes me itch real bad every single time My body itches real bad!!! Im going to have to give it away. any chance RPn is coming out with a conditioner?

on a side note socal have you ever done clear shot and if so how would you compare the two?

(and yes it takes distinction if your in a quiet setting for one and a social setting for another experience to really get the effects. Thats why its a good idea to have a notebook of all the fun herbs you use and write down the effects while your experiencing them, then you can always go back to your notes) now if your in a social setting may have to wait intill you get outside to your car before you write them, after the club, or you can always bring your notebook inside and jot down quick stuff while your talking to someone or go to bathroom or whatever)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Never done clear shots...honestly picking up phenibut a few weeks ago was my first foray into the world of herbal intoxication (for lack of a better word)...I quit drinking 7 months ago so I just recently started looking for a social replacement...
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

Never done clear shots...honestly picking up phenibut a few weeks ago was my first foray into the world of herbal intoxication (for lack of a better word)...I quit drinking 7 months ago so I just recently started looking for a social replacement...
    phenibut is synthetic, gaba is as well.. not herbal.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    O yeah Java feels elegant.great stuff . I just spent 26-28 dollars of this conditioner and it makes me itch real bad every single time My body itches real bad!!! Im going to have to give it away. any chance RPn is coming out with a conditioner?

on a side note socal have you ever done clear shot and if so how would you compare the two?

(and yes it takes distinction if your in a quiet setting for one and a social setting for another experience to really get the effects. Thats why its a good idea to have a notebook of all the fun herbs you use and write down the effects while your experiencing them, then you can always go back to your notes) now if your in a social setting may have to wait intill you get outside to your car before you write them, after the club, or you can always bring your notebook inside and jot down quick stuff while your talking to someone or go to bathroom or whatever)
    RPN already has a conditioner. Its conveniently up on NP's for you to buy, and let me tell you...it is AMAZING!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Alright guys here goes review of shot# 1

STRANGE ECSTASY SHOT ROUND 1

Taste: To be completely honest, I must be a sick motherfxcker! Because I actually enjoyed the taste. I was a little disappointed that I chased the first gulp with water because by the time I drank the second gulp I wanted MORE, I caught myself letting every last bit drip out of the bottle. Ok ok ok so maybe I'm a tad demented but I liked the warm tingling feeling it left behind and I though the taste wasn't bad at all. I had a descriptive word for it when I drank it but the thought has since past. Kinda cough syrup tasting.

Effects: I would say I started to notice a bit of an euphoric feeling within 15 minutes or so and at the time I think I was slightly disappointed because I expected more, but now that I look back I was in a great mood for sitting at home by myself doing nothing, it actually made me very productive. I did things i was dreading doing... such as the 3 loads of dishes by hand and I was enjoying doing it! It definitely gave me a happy go lucky feeling. I also noticed several moments where I was watching CSI and I got spacey like the out of body feeling, which is SUPER COOL

Duration: I would say probably lasted a good 2-3 hours, definitely did not keep me awake, I seemed tired earlier than usual actually.

Notes: With my final shot I would like to do it at least around my girlfriend (not sure how much she'll agree with the reason behind it, she freaks about supplements) or at least around friends with maybe a drink or two.

RESULTS: Definitely worth it! I would purchase more of the for sure.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

bliss shots tasted a little like cough syrup to me. I imagine they have similar taste
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Alright guys here goes review of shot# 1

STRANGE ECSTASY SHOT ROUND 1

Taste: To be completely honest, I must be a sick motherfxcker! Because I actually enjoyed the taste. I was a little disappointed that I chased the first gulp with water because by the time I drank the second gulp I wanted MORE, I caught myself letting every last bit drip out of the bottle. Ok ok ok so maybe I'm a tad demented but I liked the warm tingling feeling it left behind and I though the taste wasn't bad at all. I had a descriptive word for it when I drank it but the thought has since past. Kinda cough syrup tasting.

Effects: I would say I started to notice a bit of an euphoric feeling within 15 minutes or so and at the time I think I was slightly disappointed because I expected more, but now that I look back I was in a great mood for sitting at home by myself doing nothing, it actually made me very productive. I did things i was dreading doing... such as the 3 loads of dishes by hand and I was enjoying doing it! It definitely gave me a happy go lucky feeling. I also noticed several moments where I was watching CSI and I got spacey like the out of body feeling, which is SUPER COOL

Duration: I would say probably lasted a good 2-3 hours, definitely did not keep me awake, I seemed tired earlier than usual actually.

Notes: With my final shot I would like to do it at least around my girlfriend (not sure how much she'll agree with the reason behind it, she freaks about supplements) or at least around friends with maybe a drink or two.

RESULTS: Definitely worth it! I would purchase more of the for sure.
    Great review, cant wait to try this....
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.96%

Let the sweet ecstasy hit the lips....

Ecstasy Shot Review

Taste: Not nearly as bad as I was expecting. It was a spicy, herb and apple taste. I had no problem shooting it back

Time frame: It took about 15mins to kick in and lasted around 3 hours or so.

Results: I must say I was very impressed with the shot. After about 15mins I started to feel a little warm and I could feel it in my arms and legs. A slight floating sensation and relaxation. I could really feel it after one makers on the rocks and it GREATLY amplified the alcohol. I felt like I had three drinks in me and my buddy and I had a blast at the bar. He experienced the same results as I. I felt like a million bucks all night and was very talkative and relaxed. I also experienced a higher libido.

Criticism: I have only one complaint. The increased libido was great but there needs to be an ingredient that fixes my lame as game! Going home horny and alone really sucked...

Thanks Matt for bringing such a great product to the market!
  16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Ecstasy Shot Review

Taste: Not nearly as bad as I was expecting. It was a spicy, herb and apple taste. I had no problem shooting it back

Time frame: It took about 15mins to kick in and lasted around 3 hours or so.

Results: I must say I was very impressed with the shot. After about 15mins I started to feel a little warm and I could feel it in my arms and legs. A slight floating sensation and relaxation. I could really feel it after one makers on the rocks and it GREATLY amplified the alcohol. I felt like I had three drinks in me and my buddy and I had a blast at the bar. He experienced the same results as I. I felt like a million bucks all night and was very talkative and relaxed. I also experienced a higher libido.

Criticism: I have only one complaint. The increased libido was great but there needs to be an ingredient that fixes my lame as game! Going home horny and alone really sucked...

Thanks Matt for bringing such a great product to the market!
    lol...awesome...i want a case of this!
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

I'm really looking forward to trying this as well. Great reviews thusfar.

Legendary

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

ETA on it being back in stock, Matt?
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Well I tried one of these last night for the first time. I'm not big on drinking or altered state experiences. I drank 3/4 of it.

Taste: Horrible, I mean I can say nothing else here. I chased it with a low carb Monster and a good toothbrushing

I did eat with it because I get naseau from many things on an empty stomach and I was worried it would make me sick after I went out. I had no GI issues with it.

It kicked in after a few minutes and we drove to the bar. I did find it was harder to drive. All the lights from cars and street lights were amplified. When we played darts the white grid that seperates the numbers was trippy and made it harder to not zone out on.

It did increase my enjoyment from being out. I noticed effects for 2.5 hrs on 3/4 a shot with food. So not bad. I noticed no interactions either way with a few light rums and diet cokes.

All in all it was interesting and fun. It would make a good alternative to not drinking at all while on diet.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Is there any sugar or anything in these? I start my CKD tomorrow...
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Is there any sugar or anything in these? I start my CKD tomorrow...
    I believe there is a gram of fructose.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    ETA on it being back in stock, Matt?
    Bump.
  23. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Bump.
    I got the Kanna and Clearshot base back in stock, but the Apple Flavoring never showed up.

The only one I have here is Raspberry-watermelon, so if it's not bad I can restock this week.

24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.29%

I got the Kanna and Clearshot base back in stock, but the Apple Flavoring never showed up.

The only one I have here is Raspberry-watermelon, so if it's not bad I can restock this week.

that might not be too bad of a flavour
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.72%

Still waiting on my NP order to arrive but should come wed
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'd be all over this faster than when I roofied those sorority girls...
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.46%

I'd be all over this faster than when I roofied those sorority girls...
    SOCO HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU! I DONT HAVE A VAGINA! QUIT SLIPPIN THAT SHXT IN MY DRINK!

LOL
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    SOCO HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU! I DONT HAVE A VAGINA! QUIT SLIPPIN THAT SHXT IN MY DRINK!

LOL

Hey...I'll take any orifice I can get...willing or not
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

I was hoping for more feedback by now, but I am going to have to assume that we only have a death rate of about 30% - which is acceptable.

I'm going to go ahead with this formula, as is (again, other than flavor adjustments). Raspberry Watermelon will ship tomorrow.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I haven't had time to write my review but i will later.

Overall: Sign me up for a case! It made like 3 beers feel great!!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.3%

I was hoping for more feedback by now, but I am going to have to assume that we only have a death rate of about 30% - which is acceptable.

I'm going to go ahead with this formula, as is (again, other than flavor adjustments). Raspberry Watermelon will ship tomorrow.
    Judging by what feedback has been left, I'd say your pretty good to go. I've been following the feedback left, and it seems pretty good. I've been checking NP daily in hopes of them having some available. I could only assume that maybe those that have left no feedback maybe didn't notice much of anything after consuming the shot (for whatever reason). Therefore they choose not to review it.
  32. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Judging by what feedback has been left, I'd say your pretty good to go. I've been following the feedback left, and it seems pretty good. I've been checking NP daily in hopes of them having some available. I could only assume that maybe those that have left no feedback maybe didn't notice much of anything after consuming the shot (for whatever reason). Therefore they choose not to review it.
    See...that's what I'm afraid of. I am sitting at the cusp of either throwing $25k into this or keep working to polish it up.

The wider range of feedback I can get, the better.
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm still waiting on delivery of my strange ecstasy shots. I'm a Canadian resident, so it usually tends to take at least 2 weeks for me to receive stuff I order. And it can take as long as 8 weeks or more if customs decides to be anal. Hopefully I'll have the goodies in hand by next week so I can post up some feedback. I do plan on offering several different perspectives, both from the experienced party favor user such as myself and my brother, and that of my fiance, who likely has never used anything of this nature.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

hahahaha...

So the new shipment going to NP...is that another limited run or are they getting a buttload of 'em?
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.96%

My friends and I were very impressed. I'm all for the formula but if you can think you can make it better, I guess I can wait....
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.3%

See...that's what I'm afraid of. I am sitting at the cusp of either throwing $25k into this or keep working to polish it up.

The wider range of feedback I can get, the better.
    I see where you are coming from. I don't think their is going to be that ONE euphoria in a shot for everyone. Some will respond to it, some might not. If your basing off of feedback(lack of) from this forum alone, then maybe try to polish it up. I'm sure you'll always come out with a formula better than the last. The $h!t you make is killer. Maybe launch a thread specifically asking everyone that has purchased a shot to please leave any and all kinda feedback.
  37. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

hahahaha...

So the new shipment going to NP...is that another limited run or are they getting a buttload of 'em?
    It's going to be another limited run, until I can get my supply chain polished up.

the only addition that will be made, eventually, is the addition of the Alpha-Yohimbine.
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Alpha yohimbine was fantastic in HEAT stack. My only concern with that ingredient is the fact that yohimbine is a controlled substance in Canada. Perhaps some labeling magic would be in order for that particular item.
  39. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    Alpha yohimbine was fantastic in HEAT stack. My only concern with that ingredient is the fact that yohimbine is a controlled substance in Canada. Perhaps some labeling magic would be in order for that particular item.
    Magic is RPN's middle name.

Wait..starts with a p..crap.

There are other nomenclatures that can be used, especially if we end up finding an herbal extract.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

P= psychic voodoo..lol

Similar Forum Threads