STRANGE: Ecstasy Shots

Page 10 of 22 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by someonehs View Post
    Damn, I was going to order some (5), but the shipping to Canada is as much as the shots themselves! (well nearly).. might have to wait for a bigger order.
    From what I can see, these are already half sold out.

2. Just picked up 3....let you know my honest opinion when I try one.
    •   

3. They're about to fly, posted up a thread in the NP subforum.

4. Just picked up 3...

5. I picked up 4 myself. I'm more interested in giving one of these to my fiance to try out, as she does not drink and won't use anything illegal either.
    •   

6. All gone! Ive been following this thread for a month or more and nothing! Oh well, when might we expect some more?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

7. I only have enough initial raw materials to make another 40 or so, but I wanted to get feedback on the formula before proceeding.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

8. I'll post a review once I try them out...

9. man, i always miss out on the good stuff...

10. damnit! Couldn't you bastards have only gotten like 1 or 2 so the rest of us could do some testing as well!

:*******: ha on to waiting for the next batch :|

11. what if one was to use N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL, a double methyl-PEA which is found in APS Phenadrine instead of the PEA in this shot product? Would it change any effects at all?

12. Quote Originally Posted by TheLeper View Post
    what if one was to use N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL, a double methyl-PEA which is found in APS Phenadrine instead of the PEA in this shot product? Would it change any effects at all?
    I don't have any experience with that compound, so I'm not sure what it would do.

13. Compare to Original Bliss Shot?

14. dsade...you might have mentioned this somewhere but I didn't see it...about how much phenibut is in these?

15. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    dsade...you might have mentioned this somewhere but I didn't see it...about how much phenibut is in these?
    100mg.

16. Do you think these would stack well with additional phenibut?

17. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    Do you think these would stack well with additional phenibut?
    Depends on your tolerance and willingness to put up with the side effects. I left dosage very low, just enough o soften the edges but if you lke phenibut, you could probably add another 800mg or so.

18. Thanks dsade!

19. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Compare to Original Bliss Shot?
    didnt get a chance to picck any up.

by the ingredients I can say better , even though bliss were nice, the yohimbine is taking out which is a big plus for me.

on paper it looks good, the only way know is take one.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

20. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    didnt get a chance to picck any up.

by the ingredients I can say better , even though bliss were nice, the yohimbine is taking out which is a big plus for me.

on paper it looks good, the only way know is take one.
    exactly...and this is why the feedback is so crucial. i know which ingredients do what, so the final formula will be adjusted based on the feedback.

21. Damnit! My birthday is coming up and was going to use some of these whilst going out but didnt even know they were up at nutra! Any chance to get some more of these bad boys before next weekend?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

22. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Damnit! My birthday is coming up and was going to use some of these whilst going out but didnt even know they were up at nutra! Any chance to get some more of these bad boys before next weekend?
    The last of them will be there Friday.

23. blah i missed out!

when will they be back in stock and has anyone reviewed it yet?

thanks guys!

24. Quote Originally Posted by rabican View Post
    blah i missed out!

when will they be back in stock and has anyone reviewed it yet?

thanks guys!
    They just shipped out to customers yesterday, so nobody has them yet. I'm expecting some reviews maybe Sunday or Monday.

The last of my restock betas is shipping today, and will arrive Friday - with a 1-2 bottle limit.

25. anyone do a breakdown of the ingredient profile?

26. yeah...its in the nutraplanet thread on these....

27. The only thing that I'm the slightest hesitate is the phenibut and that's nit picking.I'm sure its a good formula.

beginning of 2005 I ordered a 50 gram phenibut bottle and didn't finish it up in till mod 2007. when I did take it It did what it claimed and its hard for me at the moment to describe in depth feelings of it. with one word relaxed.

(other cliche statement and so true -remember everyone chemistry doesn't respond the same so what it does for person a maybe be a lot different what works for person b.)
    Twitter SmetonFitness

28. Im grabbin 2 of these bad boys for sure!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

29. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im grabbin 2 of these bad boys for sure!!!
    all sold out my friend
    Twitter SmetonFitness

30. I picked up 3. Figured that was a fair trade for camping out at NP versus letting as many people as possible try them. Fedex tells me they are arriving tomorrow. I also wanted at least 2 so I could try it in different scenarios. I will use tomorrow assuming they come as a baseline / control and will take it on a relatively empty stomach with no alcohol. Then on Fri or Sat Ill try another with light to moderate drinking. I'll post my review of both scenarios. Depending on how they go I'll decide what to do with number 3. If I have a negative experience maybe I'll just offer it up to someone else here willing to provide feedback. Either way, reviews coming soon.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. strange ecstasy shot!
    By bb4life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 02:23 PM
  2. RPN's Ecstasy Shots
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 05:35 PM