STRANGE: Ecstasy Shots

Page 10 of 26 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    OK. I'll probably try it. I've been looking for a good alcohol/buzz replacement for years. I've tried all the nootropics and GHB replacements with no luck. Is this almost ready?
    They are already on the way to Nutra.

The quantity is extremely limited. I don't know if Nutra can limit purchase to 2-3 each...so I would just ask you all to control yourselves. The more varied the feedback, the quicker I can get these in final version.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. can you drive safely on these....not that its a concern for me but I figured it would come up eventually...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    can you drive safely on these....not that its a concern for me but I figured it would come up eventually...
    For liability reasons, I would not recommend it.

However, Christine did fine. If anything it improves fine motor skills.

DISCLAIMERL This product is NOT meant to counter the effects of alcohol, nor will it enhance your abilities to drive if you have overconsumed alcohol. Please use the product, and alcohol, responsibly.

Seriously, this is the first time we have played with any kind of slight intoxicant. Please be smart and careful.

4. However Christine did NOT take a full shot.

5. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    However Christine did NOT take a full shot.
    However, Christine weighs a whopping buck twenty two.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    However, Christine weighs a whopping buck twenty two.
    It is not polite to discuss a ladies weight

7. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    It is not polite to discuss a ladies weight
    I could have just posted a screenshot of your public profile column...would that count as discussing?

8. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    However Christine did NOT take a full shot.
    no half measures!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

9. Understood....i guess @ 230lbs I will assume I'd be alright if it was necessary.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    Understood....i guess @ 230lbs I will assume I'd be alright if it was necessary.
    I'm at 210, and I would have done fine - especially since I kept it to under 3 drinks over 4 hours.
  11. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm at 210, and I would have done fine - especially since I kept it to under 3 drinks over 4 hours.
    Sounds amazing. Been looking for something to help me curb the alcohol. I can deal with 3 drinks....unfortuantely lately that would have been a total joke. To go out and have fun on 3 drinks would be awesome. Cannot wait.

12. The only thing i don't like is the caffeine at night.. earlier in the day is fine with caffeine at night no sir. anyways you can make a caffeine free version for night time?

well I took the bliss shot during the day...Im not much of a club goer these days anyways.
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

13. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    The only thing i don't like is the caffeine at night.. earlier in the day is fine with caffeine at night no sir. anyways you can make a caffeine free version for night time?

well I took the bliss shot during the day...Im not much of a club goer these days anyways.
    There's only about 30-40mg of caffeine. The Clearshot comes as a base, premixed, so there's nothing I can do about it...sorry

14. i'm like 95% sure i have nothing to worry about, but figured I would double check....this won't create any problems for a drug test, would it? I am currently looking for a new job

15. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    i'm like 95% sure i have nothing to worry about, but figured I would double check....this won't create any problems for a drug test, would it? I am currently looking for a new job
    I'm not sure how PEA comes up, but the halflife is short. same with DLPA.

Wish I could promise you 100%, but best I can give is a 95%.

16. good enough for me, my assumption anyways was IF anything would show up, it'd be gone in 3 or 4 days anyways. very excited for this stuff

17. Good to see. I like the ingredient profile. Looking forward to giving this a shot...

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There's only about 30-40mg of caffeine. The Clearshot comes as a base, premixed, so there's nothing I can do about it...sorry
    30-40 mgs is basically bothing. i thought they were like 150-200 mgs, which is fine during the day..at night though.
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

19. The profile does look great, matt. Should be interesting indeed.

Legendary

20. I always catch myself daydreaming about Trauma's avatars... i dont know whether to thank you or call you an *******! hahaha i kid i kid

21. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    I always catch myself daydreaming about Trauma's avatars... i dont know whether to thank you or call you an *******! hahaha i kid i kid
    This one's a keeper.

Legendary

22. Dsade check ur mail
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

23. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    Dsade check ur mail
    Dude, that is disgusting. I really didn't need to see naked pics of your great-grandmother.

24. but the virle mane is working great for her nether regions
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

25. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    but the virle mane is working great for her nether regions
    So's the Havoc.

::SHIVER::
  •   

Similar Forum Threads