Game Day (60 Servings)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First impression: packaging looks very appealing. Honestly I bought 2 full size tubs while waiting on the log tub, couldn't help myself at the kickoff stack price. Upon opening the container I smelled the powdery goodness and it smelled nice; a hint of fruit punch. I am not a huge fruit punch lover, but I don't really drink PWO's for flavor.... We'll get to the flavor.
The powder was slightly red with a pinkish tint. No clumps, uniform throughout.

Mix-ability- what mix Mix-ability? I didn't have to mix it really, all i did was drop it in the water and swirl a bit, and it ALL dissolved thoroughly. Impressive

Taste- DAMN fine for fruit punch, if you really want to call it that. Not too sweet, not tart, just right. I actually found myself sipping it and I never do that with a PWO.

Energy- BAM! I jumped right into a full scoop because i have a high stim tolerance. I had to break a couple extra seconds between reps the first time I took it. Heart rate stayed up throughout. No jitters, no ridiculous restlessness, just a clean and super energized experience. No crash either, i stayed energized for a few hours afterwards and never really noticed the stim fade out.

Focus- MAN, I was in the gym with a mission to kill some weights and smash some PR's, and smash some PR's I did. Totally impressed with the focus with GAMEDAY!

Conclusion- overall, this turned out to be an all around great PWO for endurance and strength, or any combo of the two. I did P90x, lifts, and did a 2.5 mile run with it and i powered through it all like a champ. I am looking forward to my upcoming MAN sponsored bulk and i will be logging my full tub of GAMEDAY right along with PR-XT and Nolvadren XT.

If you haven't tried it already, get some Gameday, you will love it.

Thanks MAN!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So much win in this post!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

First impression: packaging looks very appealing. Honestly I bought 2 full size tubs while waiting on the log tub, couldn't help myself at the kickoff stack price. Upon opening the container I smelled the powdery goodness and it smelled nice; a hint of fruit punch. I am not a huge fruit punch lover, but I don't really drink PWO's for flavor.... We'll get to the flavor.
The powder was slightly red with a pinkish tint. No clumps, uniform throughout.

Mix-ability- what mix Mix-ability? I didn't have to mix it really, all i did was drop it in the water and swirl a bit, and it ALL dissolved thoroughly. Impressive

Taste- DAMN fine for fruit punch, if you really want to call it that. Not too sweet, not tart, just right. I actually found myself sipping it and I never do that with a PWO.

Energy- BAM! I jumped right into a full scoop because i have a high stim tolerance. I had to break a couple extra seconds between reps the first time I took it. Heart rate stayed up throughout. No jitters, no ridiculous restlessness, just a clean and super energized experience. No crash either, i stayed energized for a few hours afterwards and never really noticed the stim fade out.

Focus- MAN, I was in the gym with a mission to kill some weights and smash some PR's, and smash some PR's I did. Totally impressed with the focus with GAMEDAY!

Conclusion- overall, this turned out to be an all around great PWO for endurance and strength, or any combo of the two. I did P90x, lifts, and did a 2.5 mile run with it and i powered through it all like a champ. I am looking forward to my upcoming MAN sponsored bulk and i will be logging my full tub of GAMEDAY right along with PR-XT and Nolvadren XT.

If you haven't tried it already, get some Gameday, you will love it.

Thanks MAN!!

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
Mixability- mixed in a shaker with little to no effort! No clumps, no particular not dissolving!

Taste- typically not fan of fruit punch anything, but this wasn't sweet like most fruit punch and it was smooth. Definitely in my top 3 fruit punch flavors for me.

Energy- energy was through the roof! Even on 1/2 scoop(1 serving) the dosage might look low but don't be fooled 1/2 school was enough for any workout I wanted to do.

Focus- I drive 10 minutes to my gym and on the way i literally felt the focus kick in! I saint feel it kick in like that first day the rest of the log but in the gym the focus was there everytime.

I played around with my dosage the whole time. I found that 1/2 scoop was good enough for any workout, I scoop was a little too much for me if the workout was fast paced but great on a strength day, there was a great mind to muscle connection. When in buy a tub ill probably go 1/2 to 3/4 scoop the majority of the time and really stretch out the servings. Game Day is a potent preworkout!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
thanks for the awesome reviews guys :) Glad you loved Game Day :biggthumpup:

who else has tried it? Throw a review up here :D

itsjanis

itsjanis

Awards
I got a sample and I have yet to try it. Will post once I do! Might also be useful to have more reviews from females to see the variations in effects! :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I got a sample from Supplement Warehouse (I know there had been CC issues with the site---still monitoring my cc as the transaction happened almost a month ago), and I have yet to try it. Will post once I do! Might also be useful to have more reviews from females to see the variations in effects! :D
edit your source....hope you like it ;-)

also if you can find it, look into figure fuel designed specifically for our female fans

itsjanis

itsjanis

Awards
edit your source....hope you like it ;-)

also if you can find it, look into figure fuel designed specifically for our female fans
LOL it's just sooooo tempting cause they make everything so cheap! :( Still nervous, but man.. *crosses fingers*

I've never heard of figure fuel, but will deff look into it. Grazie!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I got a sample from Supplement Warehouse (I know there had been CC issues with the site---still monitoring my cc as the transaction happened almost a month ago), and I have yet to try it. Will post once I do! Might also be useful to have more reviews from females to see the variations in effects! :D
That's a great idea to get more females perspective on it, hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

davesah1

davesah1

Awards
solid pre all around, I got some crazy focus from it too. Which is nice because some leave me scatter brained and antsy. I can't comment on taste bc I could drink something that tasted like bleach and not care. But yeah energy, focus, and mix-ability all 10/10

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
solid pre all around, I got some crazy focus from it too. Which is nice because some leave me scatter brained and antsy. I can't comment on taste bc I could drink something that tasted like bleach and not care. But yeah energy, focus, and mix-ability all 10/10
As long as it tasted better than bleach! Lol. Thanks for your review!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
10 out of 10 yea buddy thanks!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Awsome review!

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
First off, I haven't tried every PWO under the sun, but I've tried a handful and Gameday is head and shoulders above the rest.

Mixability- 5/5. It mixes perfectly with very little effort, even with less water than is recommended.

Taste- 4/5. The fruit punch flavor was pretty good. 1 scoop with 12oz water was my favorite ratio. Definitely not so tastey that I craved it or anything, but it always went down easy.

Stim effect- 5/5. I couldn't believe how strong this stuff was at just a 1/2 scoop. My heart was racing on push/pull day. Depending on your tolerance... I would recommend a1/2 scoop for large muscle groups, and a whole scoop for arms or shoulders/ calves. My heart rate goes up a lot if I'm benching heavy or squatting, and Gameday will make that change even more dramatic.

Pump-5/5. I found that a whole scoop on arm day gives an unbelievable pump effect. I've used maximum doses of nitrates pre workout and this stuff is evenly matched with that (and that's saying something!). My arms were so pumped that I had to rest longer and stretch a little to loosen up enough for another set.

Focus- 4/5. I'm usually very focused when I'm in the gym anyways, so this didn't have a dramatic effect on me. Between the focus enhancement and the stim effect... i was itching to get in the gym after taking it. During the ride to the gym I was already getting hyped for my first sets.

Overall- 4.5/ 5. I highly recommend you get yourself a tub of Gameday. This stuff is great at motivating you to lift after a long day of work. I was working 10 hour days in the heat doing manual labor so I was beat when I got home every day. Even just a 1/2 scoop of Gameday got me ready for the gym every time. I ran this during pct, and I had better workouts than when I was on cycle. Get some!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, I haven't tried every PWO under the sun, but I've tried a handful and Gameday is head and shoulders above the rest.

Mixability- 5/5. It mixes perfectly with very little effort, even with less water than is recommended.

Taste- 4/5. The fruit punch flavor was pretty good. 1 scoop with 12oz water was my favorite ratio. Definitely not so tastey that I craved it or anything, but it always went down easy.

Stim effect- 5/5. I couldn't believe how strong this stuff was at just a 1/2 scoop. My heart was racing on push/pull day. Depending on your tolerance... I would recommend a1/2 scoop for large muscle groups, and a whole scoop for arms or shoulders/ calves. My heart rate goes up a lot if I'm benching heavy or squatting, and Gameday will make that change even more dramatic.

Pump-5/5. I found that a whole scoop on arm day gives an unbelievable pump effect. I've used maximum doses of nitrates pre workout and this stuff is evenly matched with that (and that's saying something!). My arms were so pumped that I had to rest longer and stretch a little to loosen up enough for another set.

Focus- 4/5. I'm usually very focused when I'm in the gym anyways, so this didn't have a dramatic effect on me. Between the focus enhancement and the stim effect... i was itching to get in the gym after taking it. During the ride to the gym I was already getting hyped for my first sets.

Overall- 4.5/ 5. I highly recommend you get yourself a tub of Gameday. This stuff is great at motivating you to lift after a long day of work. I was working 10 hour days in the heat doing manual labor so I was beat when I got home every day. Even just a 1/2 scoop of Gameday got me ready for the gym every time. I ran this during pct, and I had better workouts than when I was on cycle. Get some!
Second to last sentence: wow!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Thanks for the sick review! Glad you liked it!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This Game Day sounds like a Game changer and I spend tons on supplements but I haven't gotten a sample of it
yet to try before I buy it. I placed to big supplement orders on July 4th so when I get the packages hopefully I
get a sample of it with my orders. If I get one I'll try it and definitely post up a review.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I know bb.com has a 8 serving trial tub! It's only like $10-12. If you don't get a sample with your order.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know bb.com has a 8 serving trial tub! It's only like $10-12. If you don't get a sample with your order.
I just received one of my packages but no Game Day sample and I honestly don't shop with BB.com to expensive but I
know DPS has the small sample containers and I spend big $ with them but unfortunately I didn't get anything from them
on my July 4th shopping so I'll just have to wait until I do some shopping with them.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I just received one of my packages but no Game Day sample and I honestly don't shop with BB.com to expensive but I
know DPS has the small sample containers and I spend big $ with them but unfortunately I didn't get anything from them
on my July 4th shopping so I'll just have to wait until I do some shopping with them.
Pm me for gameday samples

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

It has to be one of the best stim products out right now. Even dosed at 1/2 scoop the energy is excellent and the pumps from the GMS are pretty decent to.The only problem I had is the way the GMS mixes. Over all a great product and will I definitely use again.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has to be one of the best stim products out right now. Even dosed at 1/2 scoop the energy is excellent and the pumps from the GMS are pretty decent to.The only problem I had is the way the GMS mixes. Over all a great product and will I definitely use again.
Thanks my MAN! GMS notoriously doesn't mix well, but a little sloshing around gets it all down (even warmer water...yech). Appreciate your review!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Awesome review! Thank you!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
i was looking at the label on this stuff. usually, i can only find one or two ingredients i havent tried, but this has like 5 things i havent. ive never seen this stuff anywhere else, let alone released straight out in high extracts.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
haha i had a bottle of straight gms once. the clumps were the size of dimes.

Awards
  • Established
I ordered a bottle from NP's July 4th sale. I tried a whole level scoop and It was pretty decent. I'll post a review once I've used it more. The mix-ability was poor... but that doesn't bother me as long as the product works.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I ordered a bottle from NP's July 4th sale. I tried a whole level scoop and It was pretty decent. I'll post a review once I've used it more. The mix-ability was poor... but that doesn't bother me as long as the product works.
That's great you got a tub! I look forward to your review! Thanks buddy.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the GMS. Might have to swirl the last bit in your shaker or some people use warmer water.

murk01

murk01

Awards
4/5

PRO's:
-Taste great, slightly medicine like, but good even at full scoop.
-Mixes easy.
-Pumps lasted for hours.
-Endurance, endurance, endurance!!...When your routine is over and you think your done, you realize, you can do more. You crave more!
-Vascularity, veins look like they are about to burst! This stuff really does a hell of a job getting the blood flowing freely!
-Sweat like a beast love it!, quarter through my routine and im soaked!
-Mood, you really feel great, the pumps +veinage + soaked in sweat, looking at your self in the mirror, Wow..fuking beast mode!
-Energy, clean, long lasting no jitters. You don't feel cracked out.. and there is no burned out crash.

Cons:
-Focus is good, but not extreme. If you like the tunnel vision you get from some other pre's, don't expect it here. This could be a pro for some.

I would like it to be a little stronger in the stim department, but I wouldn't change a thing about it. Its a great everyday PWO. Just wanted to warn some about it. Don't expect to feel like you just hit the crack pipe. The energy here is jitter free for the most part. At a full scoop you do get a bit of the shakes. Currently my fav PWO.

Half scoop is probably all you'll need. But at a full scoop pumps are a bit better. Heart rate can get up there. I never checked it but im sure the BP goes up a bit to. But thats to be expected.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
WOW amazing review! Thank you! I'm glad it's your fave pre now, that's great! One great pre w/o stack is MAN Game Day stacked with Focus XT. For guys that like more focus of course. Again thanks for the great review, I'm glad your experience was awesome!

murk01

murk01

Awards
WOW amazing review! Thank you! I'm glad it's your fave pre now, that's great! One great pre w/o stack is MAN Game Day stacked with Focus XT. For guys that like more focus of course. Again thanks for the great review, I'm glad your experience was awesome!
Thanks... and I personaly wouldnt add anything to the mix. Gameday is perfect as is.
But someone else might

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks... and I personaly wouldnt add anything to the mix. Gameday is perfect as is.
But someone else might
Thats good to hear.....

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2/5

Impression: Man reviews on this product look awesome and the profile seems killer. Awesome packaging and color scheme employs something powerful inside.

Taste: 3/5 Really isn't a bad taste. Reminds me of how a PWO is expected to taste. 1st few swigs are ek but the rest is easy to chug. Classic fruit punch didn't take any awards here

Mixability: 1/5 Def. not the best on this note. Very foamy and takes an extra 2oz to finish off the left over matter in the shaker. Even threw it in the blender and the foam made it undrinkable for the most part.

Effectiveness: 3/5 1st time using this product I did notice slight increase in vascularity at 1/2 scoop. Tried full scoop for 3 workouts later on and wasn't impressed with the energy. feels clean but no pumps worth mentioning or a true stay in the gym till you drop feeling. Odd that the full scoop didn't bring better results for me but I happens I suppose.

Focus: 2/5 Cant really say it was lacking in this category as I was using Versa1 along with it and cant say it added extra focus into my sessions

Overall: 2.5 I couldn't bring myself to use this as a PWO option in the future as I just didn't see the increase in performance that others experienced. I would space out the days in between and wish It had done more for me than what it did. I have a decent awareness on stim feels and this one was just not there for me personally.

Awards
  • Established
I agree with TheMovement there was nothing about this product that would have me coming back. I tried it about 10 times at 1/2, 3/4, and a full scoop. Honestly I didn't like anything about it at all.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sorry to hear that guys, its definitely not for everyone. .....

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear that guys, its definitely not for everyone. .....
Yea, with all the logged reports of gains with using this product I was shocked but Im sure MAN sports has other goodies that I will be trying in the future.

Rule of Thumb: Dont knock it till you try it

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
4/5

I had been wanting to try GameDay for a while, and finally received it in the mail about 2 weeks ago. I consider myself pretty tolerant to stimulants. Taking a full scoop was a mistake! Holy S***! I was tweaked out of my mind lol. I can't say I noticed much in terms of a pump, but muscular endurance was good.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I had been wanting to try GameDay for a while, and finally received it in the mail about 2 weeks ago. I consider myself pretty tolerant to stimulants. Taking a full scoop was a mistake! Holy S***! I was tweaked out of my mind lol. I can't say I noticed much in terms of a pump, but muscular endurance was good.
It is definitely a strong pre, I worked up to 1 full scoop but started with 1/2 scoops

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

[video=youtube_share;h-GGbWXF6UE]http://youtu.be/h-GGbWXF6UE[/video]​

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
4/5

I really like gameday a lot and feel that it has a lot to offer with only one serving. I have not tried one full scoop (2 servings) as 1/2 scoop always is enough to push me to my best in the gym!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like gameday a lot and feel that it has a lot to offer with only one serving. I have not tried one full scoop (2 servings) as 1/2 scoop always is enough to push me to my best in the gym!
Glad to hear you liked it. Gameday is my all time favorite Preworkout.
I have used a full scoop many times, but that was when my stim tolerance was super high. I couldn't do that now, that is a whole lotta stim!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/5

I've been going through two flavors of this MAN SPORTS Pre-Workout and I thought it was time to post my thoughts on it and this is a PW that I've always read some pretty good reviews on so I was always interested in trying it out.

Ingredient Profile- 4/5 - It's a proprietary blend of ingredients for pump and
a separate blend for energy which states 200mg of
caffeine for each serving so that's good to be able to
know. You can look at the blends and tell pretty
pretty much what percentage of each ingredient it
contains so that's a benefit to the user.

Mix Ability - 4/5- This contains Glycerol Monosterate which helps with muscle
pumps so mixing in at least 20 oz of water I noticed no
issues and you will get a little residue left in your shaker
which when you add a few more ounces of water will pick it
right up.

Taste- 4/5- I have two flavors Tigers Blood which is a light fruit punch with
just a hint of coconut and Tropic Fury which is a light pineapple
mango flavor and both for me are QUITE ENJOYABLE!!! I like
the fact that they are not to sweet and both unique flavors.

Energy & Focus- 4/5- The energy comes on really smooth and you don't
even notice it but as your training you develop an
energy where you feel relentless and determined to
hammer out whatever workout you have planned.
This formula does contain yohimbe in the form of
Rauwolscine which I think is the smoothest form
and I feel people who don't tolerate yohimbe well will
be able to handle this version.

The focus is pretty good but one of the ingredients
Dendrobium for me is not very effective and I would
like to see a better focus ingredient added. The focus
I do feel comes from the combination of caffeine,
tyrosine, Rauwolscine (yohimbe) and black tea which
work well together.

Pumps- 4/5- The Glycerol Mono and GlycoCarn work well together for
decent pumps but if you have agmatine on hand I would add
1 gm to it for even better pumps and MAN SPORTS does have
a PUMP supplement called NOOPUMP and I also have that in
Pineapple Express flavor and it works AMAZINGLY with both of
the flavors of Game Day that I mentioned that I have and you
only need 1 scoop of NOOPUMP with GAME DAY for a massive
muscle pump.

Overall- 4/5- I highly recommend giving Game Day a try because each time
I've used it I've had nothing but GAME WINNING workouts.
Each container comes with 60 servings and 1/2 scoop is = to
1 serving and I can handle a strong PW so 3/4 of a scoop has
been my go to dose. This was one PW that I was glad to
finally get around to trying.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Taste 3/5 Didn't love any of the flavors.
Profile 2/5 Not a fan of prop blends and this unfortunately didn't give me much pump, beta tingle or focus.
Mixability 2/5 Tried to mix with 4, 8 and 12 ounces of water for one serving and didn't mix will.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Taste 3/5 Didn't love any of the flavors.
Profile 2/5 Not a fan of prop blends and this unfortunately didn't give me much pump, beta tingle or focus.
Mixability 2/5 Tried to mix with 4, 8 and 12 ounces of water for one serving and didn't mix will.
Looks like you've tried the 2015 versjon. The other guys and girls got the good old versjon, containing "dendrobium". You have probably tried the New version containing amp-citrate (dmba). But, with that being said, I like amp-citrate,but in GAME DAY the amp-citrate are clearly underdosed. Maybe 2,5-3 scoops will give you what you want?

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Looks like you've tried the 2015 versjon. The other guys and girls got the good old versjon, containing "dendrobium". You have probably tried the New version containing amp-citrate (dmba). But, with that being said, I like amp-citrate,but in GAME DAY the amp-citrate are clearly underdosed. Maybe 2,5-3 scoops will give you what you want?
I used it back in the summer of 2014.