adding dermacrine to my stack, sustain alpha to pct - AnabolicMinds.com

adding dermacrine to my stack, sustain alpha to pct

1. New Member

Question adding dermacrine to my stack, sustain alpha to pct

1) already bought 11-oxo and 3-ad, running 11-oxo for 8 weeks and 3-ad for 6. I am very impressed with ya'lls product line! would adding Dermacrine be beneficial?

2) i have 6-oxo extreme and activate extreme for pct. wolud adding Sustain Alpha be overkill? I wish i would have found out about ya'lls product earlier! Same goes for Toco-8 and EndoAmp.

If you think I should take out something for pct and use it later I don't mind, I want to use ya'lls Test Recov Stack, but I already paid for the 6-oxo X and actX

2. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by glendr1 View Post
    1) already bought 11-oxo and 3-ad, running 11-oxo for 8 weeks and 3-ad for 6. I am very impressed with ya'lls product line! would adding Dermacrine be beneficial?

2) i have 6-oxo extreme and activate extreme for pct. wolud adding Sustain Alpha be overkill? I wish i would have found out about ya'lls product earlier! Same goes for Toco-8 and EndoAmp.

If you think I should take out something for pct and use it later I don't mind, I want to use ya'lls Test Recov Stack, but I already paid for the 6-oxo X and actX
    Id personaly throw in the 6-oxo with the cycle. Im not a fan of steroidial AI's for PCT, since they can reduce your natural testosterone output. Sustain Alpha with AX would be a good PCT.

Dermacrine would stack well with what you have for the cycle too. It would give the cycle a much needed anabolic/androgenic kick.

-Pp

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha
    By RAZORBACK09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 12:14 PM
  2. sustain alpha and dermacrine
    By ummmwhat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 12:34 PM
  3. 3-AD/Dermacrine/Sustain Alpha Log
    By Titanium in forum Anabolics