adding dermacrine to my stack, sustain alpha to pct

glendr1

Awards
1) already bought 11-oxo and 3-ad, running 11-oxo for 8 weeks and 3-ad for 6. I am very impressed with ya'lls product line! would adding Dermacrine be beneficial?

2) i have 6-oxo extreme and activate extreme for pct. wolud adding Sustain Alpha be overkill? I wish i would have found out about ya'lls product earlier! Same goes for Toco-8 and EndoAmp.

If you think I should take out something for pct and use it later I don't mind, I want to use ya'lls Test Recov Stack, but I already paid for the 6-oxo X and actX

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1) already bought 11-oxo and 3-ad, running 11-oxo for 8 weeks and 3-ad for 6. I am very impressed with ya'lls product line! would adding Dermacrine be beneficial?

2) i have 6-oxo extreme and activate extreme for pct. wolud adding Sustain Alpha be overkill? I wish i would have found out about ya'lls product earlier! Same goes for Toco-8 and EndoAmp.

If you think I should take out something for pct and use it later I don't mind, I want to use ya'lls Test Recov Stack, but I already paid for the 6-oxo X and actX
Id personaly throw in the 6-oxo with the cycle. Im not a fan of steroidial AI's for PCT, since they can reduce your natural testosterone output. Sustain Alpha with AX would be a good PCT.

Dermacrine would stack well with what you have for the cycle too. It would give the cycle a much needed anabolic/androgenic kick.

-Pp