New Sustain Alpha Info?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Sustain Alpha Info?


    Just wondering why the new directions on Sus Alpha say to cycle 5 days on and 2 off?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    Just wondering why the new directions on Sus Alpha say to cycle 5 days on and 2 off?
    Its recommended to maximize the sensitivity of the GnRH receptors and leydig cells…

    Basically, the 2 days off gives your body a chance to become responsive to the LH & FSH stimulation again, so you can reap the maximum benefit.

    -Eric
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Its recommended to maximize the sensitivity of the GnRH receptors and leydig cells…

    Basically, the 2 days off gives your body a chance to become responsive to the LH & FSH stimulation again, so you can reap the maximum benefit.

    -Eric

    I see, so could one switch to another agent in those off days? One perhaps that does not work via opoid modulation?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    I see, so could one switch to another agent in those off days? One perhaps that does not work via opoid modulation?
    I suppose, but I honestly don’t know exactly how a lot of these herbal T boosters work… in fact I don’t think anyone really does.

    What where you thinking?

    -Eric

  5. Recognize this 5 on, 2 off micro-cycle from another company's recommendations for what I think is a similar product.

    Do we know if 5 on-2 off means exactly what it says or if it is just a total of 5&2, as in the two off days can be separated into two single off days, like, say, 2 on, 1 off, 3 on, 1 off with equal effect?

    Putting that another way, how would you recommend the on days and the off days coincide with training days, off and on?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    I suppose, but I honestly don’t know exactly how a lot of these herbal T boosters work… in fact I don’t think anyone really does.

    What where you thinking?

    -Eric
    I was looking to use T-Bol as it has a lot of good feedback. But now you got me thinking - any mechanism of elevating T is going to eventually down regulate, so best case would IMHO to cycle Sustain Alpha and then switch to another mechanism of action. Plus is 2 days in a row really long enough for keeping sensitivity high? I wonder what is better - 4 weeks on straight and then switch to something else, or 5 on/2 off indefinately?

  7. Can I throw some 7-OXO in sustain?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Dupont View Post
    Recognize this 5 on, 2 off micro-cycle from another company's recommendations for what I think is a similar product.

    Do we know if 5 on-2 off means exactly what it says or if it is just a total of 5&2, as in the two off days can be separated into two single off days, like, say, 2 on, 1 off, 3 on, 1 off with equal effect?

    Putting that another way, how would you recommend the on days and the off days coincide with training days, off and on?
    It wouldn’t make a difference on training days IMO.

    You can cycle the product anyway that best fits your schedule. We found 5 days on, 2 days off is probably easiest for most people working a 5 day work week.

    Doing something like 2 days on, 1 off though probably wouldn’t be enough “off” time since you will still have some residual Sustain absorbing topically.

    -Eric

  9. Quote Originally Posted by he_hate_me View Post
    Can I throw some 7-OXO in sustain?
    You wouldn’t want to do this. Sustain is totally maxed out solubility wise.

    We sell the topical solution alone for this though...

    -Eric

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    You wouldn’t want to do this. Sustain is totally maxed out solubility wise.

    We sell the topical solution alone for this though...

    -Eric
    And you should be able to pick up the topical solution at NP pretty soon, but until then

  11. I am on HRT for the past 3 months, I use 75mg of test. cream. I had blood work done and my DHEA level was really low, I did not notice any benefits from the cream to date, but after adding 50mg of oral DHEA, I feel alot better. My question is would adding the new Sustain be a better option that oral DHEA.....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    I am on HRT for the past 3 months, I use 75mg of test. cream. I had blood work done and my DHEA level was really low, I did not notice any benefits from the cream to date, but after adding 50mg of oral DHEA, I feel alot better. My question is would adding the new Sustain be a better option that oral DHEA.....
    Well I think Dermacrine would be a better option than oral DHEA if your main goal is to increase DHEA.

    Are you having certain symptoms you are trying to remedy? Sustain may be better for libido purposes…

    -Eric

  13. Yea, the libido is one thing thats not really responding to the T cream, any suggestions on how to apply other than the usual 5 on 2 off...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    Yea, the libido is one thing thats not really responding to the T cream, any suggestions on how to apply other than the usual 5 on 2 off...
    You can try the 3 on, 3 off protocol [6 pumps] as a way to extend the bottle out and still reap positive benefits..... the libido related benefits should be become obvious within a few days.

    -Eric

  15. Cool, we will see what happens.......

  16. How old is safe to use sustain aplha? I know it effects the endocryne system but dont really see how it would do harm, just wondering whether its safe to use at 17

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Random181 View Post
    How old is safe to use sustain aplha? I know it effects the endocryne system but dont really see how it would do harm, just wondering whether its safe to use at 17
    Well it won't hurt your endocrine system (ProHormones and steroids will do that for you ) but the usefulness will be rather limited. Your money would probably be better spent on more staple supplements in my opinion.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    [I]s 2 days in a row really long enough for keeping sensitivity high? I wonder what is better - 4 weeks on straight and then switch to something else, or 5 on/2 off indefinately?
    Bump. This is a good question that I never saw an answer to.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EIC View Post
    Bump. This is a good question that I never saw an answer to.
    I would guess the 2 days off would be sufficient. This is the general recommendation for LH/FSh boosters stimulators with a relatively short half-life.

    -Eric

  20. Whats this about?


    Phytoestrogen Resveratrol Suppresses Steroidogenesis by Rat Adrenocortical Cells by Inhibiting Cytochrome P450 c21-Hydroxylase




    "Corticosterone production was inhibited 47% by 50 µM resveratrol in vitro and 20% ex vivo, while progesterone production was elevated to 400% of the control value in in vitro experiments"



    I never knew Resvertrol increased Progesterone and lowered Cortisol.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by superone View Post
    Whats this about?


    Phytoestrogen Resveratrol Suppresses Steroidogenesis by Rat Adrenocortical Cells by Inhibiting Cytochrome P450 c21-Hydroxylase




    "Corticosterone production was inhibited 47% by 50 µM resveratrol in vitro and 20% ex vivo, while progesterone production was elevated to 400% of the control value in in vitro experiments"



    I never knew Resvertrol increased Progesterone and lowered Cortisol.
    Sounds like a good combo for those concerned about hairloss.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EIC View Post
    Sounds like a good combo for those concerned about hairloss.

    That sounds like a disaster to me. People dont need there Cortisol lowered its a very important hormone. People dont walk around with high Cortisol levels constantly, more people have lower levels from stress not high. This Cortisol lowering fad is bad news. Any time ive tried things that lower Cortisol its been a disaster.



    Progesterone is also bad news its very hard to get rid of once your levels go up. Its stored in fat tissue are hard to get rid of. It also mimicks Cortisol at the receptor sites and can cause low Cortisol symptoms and also cause bloating and fat gain.



    Anytime ive tried anything with Pregnenolone in it ( converts to progesterone ) its been a disaster.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by superone View Post
    That sounds like a disaster to me. People dont need there Cortisol lowered its a very important hormone. People dont walk around with high Cortisol levels constantly, more people have lower levels from stress not high. This Cortisol lowering fad is bad news. Any time ive tried things that lower Cortisol its been a disaster.
    You're joking, yes? Virtually everyone you will ever meet, including yourself, is experiencing excessive cortisol secretion from psychological and physiological stress in his or her daily life. Eventually this constant state of high(er) cortisol release overworks the adrenal glands and they tire, producing less adrenal hormone (including cortisol). In other words, almost everyone who has deficient cortisol levels was put there by a long period of excessive cortisol secretion. It is somewhat like Type I diabetes in this regard.

    As such, taking something that lowers cortisol levels, like reducing stress, would be a good way to avoid adrenal fatigue. But I agree, once you got adrenal fatigue, lowering cortisol is probably not a good strategy. It sounds like you have adrenal fatigue.

    Progesterone is also bad news its very hard to get rid of once your levels go up. Its stored in fat tissue are hard to get rid of. It also mimicks Cortisol at the receptor sites and can cause low Cortisol symptoms and also cause bloating and fat gain.

    Anytime ive tried anything with Pregnenolone in it ( converts to progesterone ) its been a disaster.
    Progesterone/pregnenolone are some of the body's best natural anti-inflammatories. In addition, progesterone inhibits 5-alpha reductase, which is a huge for hairloss.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EIC;
    ...Progesterone/pregnenolone are some of the body's best natural anti-inflammatories. In addition, progesterone inhibits 5-alpha reductase, which is a huge for hairloss.
    Could you clarify this? 5-AR inhibition correlates with lower expression of DHT, producing a favourable environment for (head) hair growth (and an unfavourable environment for body-hair growth).
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  25. "As such, taking something that lowers cortisol levels, like reducing stress, would be a good way to avoid adrenal fatigue. But I agree, once you got adrenal fatigue, lowering cortisol is probably not a good strategy. It sounds like you have adrenal fatigue."


    Hmmmm, this is a very interesting perspective. So it would be better to address adrenal fatigue FIRST before using SA or other supps that lower cortisol?

    Then the question becomes, what's the best way to address adrenal fatigue? I would think limiting the negative effects of stress would be part of the solution - this would imply the use of some sort of cortisol reduction supplement.

    Ok - now I'm confused.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 01:43 PM
  2. NEW Sustain Alpha, the BEST Has Become Even BETTER!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 12:08 PM
  3. For Sale: Sustain Alpha (Brand New) (Testosterone Boosters)
    By Urban Monk in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 03:43 PM
  4. New Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, and DermaTherm 4.0 is here
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 07:03 PM
Log in
Log in