New Sustain Alpha Info?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi Eric, cool, thats why i posted this study and instead of your reps trying to correct this info they get all defensive and start talking about other things than the main issue at hand.

If this doesnt happen in humans and you can verify this than thats wonderful. I dont want my Progesterone levels increased at all and if you can verify for a fact this doesnt happen at all, or atleast let me know how much it does increase Progesterone levels, than that would be great.

So does Sustain alpha lower Estrone or Estradiol levels at all? Or do they increase? Id like to mazimize my own Testosterone production and DHT production while NOT increasing my Estrone or Estradiol levels.

Progesterone may increase a small amount [2-5%] and estrone and estradiol may also increase to a degree [5-20%] depending on how much the Sustain increases testosterone levels and on the individuals pre-existing condition.

Of course, the higher T levels go the more estrogen spill over you would expect, so it’s all relative and it’s usually never a problem. On the other hand, if you start Sustain with high estrogen, it seems to bring it down. Either way, I’ve never seen Sustain push estrogen out of the normal range.

-Eric

EIC

EIC

Awards
Progesterone may increase a small amount [2-5%] and estrone and estradiol may also increase to a degree [5-20%] depending on how much the Sustain increases testosterone levels and on the individuals pre-existing condition.

Of course, the higher T levels go the more estrogen spill over you would expect, so it’s all relative and it’s usually never a problem. On the other hand, if you start Sustain with high estrogen, it seems to bring it down. Either way, I’ve never seen Sustain push estrogen out of the normal range.

-Eric
Not to put words in your mouth, Eric, but would you say that the biggest factor in one's estrogen response to Sustain is one's current bodyfat levels?

superone

Awards
  • Established

-Eric

Thanks Eric, so how much does Sustain Alpha increase Testosterone levels?