1-T is officially here

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
After selling-out our initial stock of 1-T within 24hrs of starting pre-orders on the 1st of November, and being held back by several delays, we have finally shipped out the last of the pre-orders.

Now, we are back on our feet and proud to announce the official 1-T release – now instock and ready for immediate shipment.

Also, 1-T logs have already started from several prominent forum members. Check em out

Introducing 1-T

1-T is a topical pro-steroid cream delivering high amounts of 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one and 5-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one. During a 4-6 week cycle, 1-T can produce 10-15lb gains in lean muscle, with minimal side-effects. We believe 1-T is possibly the most effective, yet safest legal pro-steroid product on the market.

*** Save 10% with the coupon code SPONSOR10 ***​
(Only from Primordial Performance)​

For more information, here is the official write up…

------------------------------------------------
For this write up, I promised myself I’d be modest.

The truth is, I am so excited about 1-T that I want to spit out pseudo-science words like super hyperbolic muscle growth, and genetic altering lean mass exploder. And instead of calling it something simple like 1-T, I want to call it AnavarPrimoTestosteroneExtreme.

But I will spare you, simply because this product doesn’t need to be hyped. The ingredients and the delivery system tell the story.

So let me jump right in…

The first compound is 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one [aka, 1-androsterone™ or 1-DHEA].

This steroid molecule is very closely related to the original 1-androstenediol and 1-testosterone that were very popular prior to the 2004 pro-hormone ban. (1) They produced solid gains in lean muscle within a short period of time, with low side-effects. They where know as “dry” steroid hormones, because they didn’t convert to estrogen or promote water retention and gyno. (1)

Unfortunately, those days are long gone. Well, not quite…

Take a look at the hormone conversions below. You will see 1-androsterone is only one step away from 1-androstenediol and two steps away from 1-testosterone. (2)

All it takes is a change on the 3rd or 17th position to convert 1-androsteone into muscle building steroid hormones. These conversions are made with the naturally occurring steroidogenic enzymes -- 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD. (3)

A special advantage of delivering the 1-androsterone topically is the super concentration of steroidogenic enzymes in the skin, compared to a relatively low amount throughout the digestive track. (4-8)

This is exactly what makes 1-T so effective -- 1-androsterone absorbs through the skin, so it’s forced to convert to the desired target hormones. (2,4-8)

Having relatively low oral bio-availability and a high price, it was a no-brainer putting 1-androsterone into a topical delivery system. Being that 1-androsterone also has a low molecular weight it can achieve up to 40% delivery through the skin with our OHV topical delivery system, compared to only about 8% orally. (13,14)

1-androsterone as a topical offers the following benefits –

• High conversion to 1-androstenediol and 1-testosterone
  • Zero conversion to estrogen
  • Non-methylated and non-toxic to the liver
  • Quality gains in dense lean muscle mass
Now, this is all very nice, but we wanted to take 1-T to the next level, and create a real muscle builder.

Truthfully, some estrogen is desirable for maximum muscle growth, so we chose a hormone that could fill this void and make 1-T an exceptionally well rounded pro-steroid formula.

In comes 5-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one. [aka, DHEA]

As you may know, DHEA is the main active ingredient in our other topical product Dermacrine – which has proven benefits for improving body composition and strength. As with 1-androsterone, the DHEA is more effective as a topical because it is forced to interact with the steroidogenic enzymes and convert to more powerful anabolic and androgenic hormones that can build muscle and burn fat. (4-12)

Just take a look at the conversions -

Of course, DHEA can also convert to estrogen which supports GH production (11), immunity (15,16), sex drive (17), healthy cholesterol levels (11), and perhaps most importantly – rapid gains in muscle mass and size – and the engorged feeling of anabolism in the muscles. [known as the pump]

The benefits of DHEA [applied through the skin] could be compared to a moderate dose of injectable testosterone. On the other hand, 1-androsterone could be compared to the anabolic steroid Anavar, Primobolan, or Masteron – all of which produce solid gains of ripped, hard, lean muscle.

Common bodybuilder knowledge is that the best gains from testosterone come from stacking it with a non-aromatizing steroid like Anavar, Primobolan or Masteron. This is exactly why we stacked the 1-androsterone with DHEA – It’s a match made in steroid guy heaven.

So what does this mean for real-life gains?

Consider this…

If you liked Dermacrine, you will love 1-T. We’ve taken the already proven power of Dermacrine and added the highly anabolic 1-androsterone. 1-T is essentially Dermacrine on steroids.

As the President & Founder of Primordial Performance, I can personally vouch for a solid 14lb gain after a 4 week cycle. I also personally witnessed several local testers break personal bench records and dramatically improve their body composition during 4 and 6 week cycles with 1-T.

The results can be expected to be very similar to the compounds banned in 2004, and hundreds of thousands of bodybuilders and athletes can vouch for these results.

Make no mistake; 1-T is the real deal and is NOT for anyone under the age of 18. Using 1-T will require a proper Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) after a 4-6 week cycle. For more information, please see the Official PCT Thread

If your interested in learning how to best stack and use 1-T based on your goals, see the Official 1-T Cycling & Stacking Thread

Thank you for supporting Primordial Performance.

-Eric Potratz

President & Founder​

References -

1. 17beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one (1-testosterone) is a potent androgen with anabolic properties.
A Friedel, et al.
Toxicol Lett, Aug 2006; 165(2): 149-55.

2. Galletti and Gardi, “Metabolism of 1-Dehydroandrostanes in Man”
J Steroid Biochem, 3 (1972), 933-936

3. Chen G, Bourneuf E, Marklund S, Zamaratskaia G, Madej A, Lundström K. Gene expression of 3beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase and 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase in relation to androstenone, testosterone, and estrone sulphate in
gonadally intact male and castrated pigs.
J Anim Sci. 2007 Oct;85(10):2457-63.

4. The metabolism of [4-14C] 5 androstene-3P, 17P-diol by normal human skin in vitro.
Faredin, et al.
Acta Med. Acad. Sci. Hung. 32:139. 1975.

5. Sebocytes are the key regulators of androgen homeostasis in human skin.
M Fritsch, et al.
J Invest Dermatol, May 1, 2001; 116(5): 793-800.

6. The formation of water soluble steroids by human skin.
Berliner, D. L., et al.
J. Invest. Dermatol. 50:220. 1968

7. The metabolism of [4-14C] dehydroepiandrosterone by human skin in vitro. I. Transformation in vitro of [4-14C] dehydroepiandrosterone into Androst-4-ene-3,17-dione, testosterone and androsterone by normal human male and female skin slices.
I Faredin, et al.
Acta Med Acad Sci Hung, Jan 1970; 27(1): 95-102.

8. Activity and inhibition of 3-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase/delta-5-4-isomerase in human skin.
Skin Pharmacol. 1997;10(3):160-8.

9. Transformation and conjugation of dehydroepiandrosterone by human skin.
Berliner, D. L., et al.
J. Clin. Endocrinol. 27:1214. 1967.

10. The in vitro metabolism of dehydroepiandrosterone in human skin.
I Faredin, et al.
Acta Med Acad Sci Hung, Jan 1967; 23(2): 169-79.

11. Effects of transdermal application of DHEA to men on the levels of steroids, gonadotropins and lipids.
SULCOVÃ￾ J, et al.
Physiol Res 49: 685-693, 2000.

12. Transformation in vitro of [4-14C ] dehydroepiandrosterone into 7-oxygenated derivatives by the normal human male and female skin tissue.
Faredin, I., et al.
J. Invest. Dermatol. 52:357. 1969

13. Pharmacokinetics of a new testosterone transdermal delivery system, TDS-testosterone in healthy males.
Z Chik, et al.
Br J Clin Pharmacol, Mar 2006; 61(3): 275-9.

14. High bioavailability of dehydroepiandrosterone administered percutaneously in the rat
C Labrie, et al.
Sep 1996; 150: S107 - S118.

15. Androstenediol reduces the anti-inflammatory effects of restraint stress during wound healing.
CC Head, et al.
Brain Behav Immun, Nov 2006; 20(6): 590-6.

16. Androstenetriol improves survival in a rodent model of traumatic shock.
AC Marcu, et al.
Resuscitation, December 1, 2006; 71(3): 379-86.

17. Effects of replacement dose of dehydroepiandrosterone in men and women of advancing age.
Morales AJ, et al.
J Clin Endocrinol Me tab 1994;78:1360- 1367.

-------------------------------

-Pp

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear. If i do well with this, you can expect many more purchases from me in the near future. :)

You did a great job on the write-up eric, nice work!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
writeup looks very good! i must admit i was skeptical of it because it is called 1-T and its not like the old 1-T but the science looks good. I still think it isnt going to be as effective as real 1-testosterone but its a good innovation nonetheless and a very safe way to cycle. This should be a big hit.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice writeup, as always Eric :thumbsup: Many people I Know wanted something stronger than Dermacrine, and I'm waiting for confirmation via the logs, but the science looks like it should be just what they were looking for.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very good write up, might bring me back into this market again in the future

JGank

Awards
i just purchased a bottle. I would love to see a ten pound gain.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
i might go ahead and grab two bottles of this. i need to try some of your products!! :eek:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I was one of the Pre-Order customers... mine came a few days ago... You should have seen the sh*t-eating grin on my face when it arrived. Can't wait to try it out!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pregnenolone: 18 mg?
Yes, it helps reduce a portion of the 5a-reduced metabolites from DHEA making 1-T a bit easier on the hair-line. [eg, DHT] It’s also a strong neuro-steroid that helps counter the lethargy from the 1-testosteorne.

-Pp

JGank

Awards
I'm glad you put something for the lethargy. I was so drained when I took 1ad back in they. I loved 1ad, I blew up on it I'm expecting big things from this product Eric.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
The DHEA does… but the pregnenolone converts to progesterone and that limits the amount of DHT that can form. [inhibition of 5a-reductase]

-Eric
how much hairloss can one expect (assuming the subject is pre-disposed to AA)? anything on the market you can compare it to?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how much hairloss can one expect (assuming the subject is pre-disposed to AA)? anything on the market you can compare it to?
Id compare it to boldenone… or the original 1-AD or 1-Test if you are familiar with them.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got a couple more logs added to the first post...

-Pp

sw bill

Awards
Just got a couple more logs added to the first post...

-Pp
Hey loggers lets get some before pics going,Talk is cheap so throw them up.
I really hope 1-T is good as it soundsI am a big fan of Pp and looking forward to giving it a round this winter but i have seen enough products lately get all hyped up and be a big let down,I will be following all these logs daily.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i dont think it will be that bad on hair if your not predisposed to it. i havent run this yet but i have ran mmv2 and it wasnt to bad on my hair line and i heard it would be. every ones diff tho.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Can I take Pregnenolone pills with other prohormones to combat androgenic side effects?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Hey loggers lets get some before pics going,Talk is cheap so throw them up.
I really hope 1-T is good as it soundsI am a big fan of Pp and looking forward to giving it a round this winter but i have seen enough products lately get all hyped up and be a big let down,I will be following all these logs daily.
Which products are you refering to?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
he meant the other "letdowns" you were referring to.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can I take Pregnenolone pills with other prohormones to combat androgenic side effects?
A strait up pregnenolone or progesterone cream would be better… like 4mg/ED of progesterone cream… you can buy this stuff at walmart... good cheap, natural alternative to finasteride.

-Pp

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
A strait up pregnenolone or progesterone cream would be better… like 4mg/ED of progesterone cream… you can buy this stuff at walmart... good cheap, natural alternative to finasteride.

-Pp
Would you happen to know how to dose the pills? I already own some, and would like to use them up. 4mg cream = X mg pills... X = ?

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
Don't cross over to the 'Dark Side' then...

When you wear a Vader mask, nobody can see your hair.
you can cross if you take the proper precautions. you dont have to lose your hair. i go where i want brah

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would you happen to know how to dose the pills? I already own some, and would like to use them up. 4mg cream = X mg pills... X = ?
Of pregnenolone? I really dont know... you could start with maybe 50mg...?

-Eric

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established

-Pp
examples (brand/name)? is it in the hair care section or somewhere else? vagisil? :p

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great interview. I like that point you made about methylated products and the liver stress causing the appetite suppression. I think a lot of guys forget about this factor.

There doesnt seem to be another topical solution on the level of 1-T either. One of a kind product definitely.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great interview. I like that point you made about methylated products and the liver stress causing the appetite suppression. I think a lot of guys forget about this factor.

There doesnt seem to be another topical solution on the level of 1-T either. One of a kind product definitely.
Definitely. It's also a good point bringing up the shear potency and anabolic/androgenic effects of 1-test in general. The 35-40% absorbtion rate and subsequent conversions of this product is simply amazing.

The interview was great!

Last edited:
Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to listen to the superhumanradio, they have the same intro . Nice interview, looking forward to running the Sustain Alpha, I'll have super smooth skin . I loved the use of the word sebum ;)

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
what is recommended for 1-T pct?

sw bill

Awards
Or Click Here to purchase at Nutraplanet.
Humm, Wonder why NP doesnt sell it as a stack and why doesnt Pp list it in there products section,I still cant find it on Pp's site anywhere except using your link.Anyhow thanks for the links.

EDIT: Duh i just found it on the home page at Pp,God i am a idiot sometimes.lol.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
This stuff looks pretty damn good! Nice write up Eric!