1-T is officially here

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
word this **** works with very little to no sides, there was some suppression, my test was low but i've seen it much lower while running an oral cycle.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No offense to PP or anyone else for that matter. I just couldn't refrain from saying this.

When another company came out with their version of this and 4-AD it was bashed all over saying the science doesn't make sense and it is a useless product. Since an AM friendly company releases it everyone is all over it. OH GREAT PRESENTATION! THE BOTTLE LOOKS GREAT! AWESOME WRITE UP! First, either it works or it doesn't work. Who cares how good it looks. If I ripped off the top and took a **** in the bottle and replaced the top and called it transdermal **** would the appearance of the product be a consulation to the fact it is just ****?

I used 1-Test in the past and LOVED IT! Loved it more than testosterone, dbol, you name it. I was very interested in trying the new version when it was released but after reading peoples opinion on the science of it I decided against it. Now because of the company putting it out and the fact it's topical there is a new found love for it. I am confused.

Bottom line. Does it work or not?
I understand what you're saying here. The one significant difference here though is Primodrial utilizes a transdermal carrier (The new 5.0 formula has received great reviews) to deliver the product. Presentation is very important from a marketing standpoint in ways, but i completely agree with you that the priority is the formula inside that bottle.

There are numerous benefits using this delivery method such as, enhanced absorbtion, in this case better conversion process, and bypass of the initial metabolism or 1st-pass-effect demonstrated by the liver prior to entering systemic circulation.

Not only is absorbtion of said compound enhanced through this delivery method, but the saturation of 3b-HSD and 17B-HSD enzymes present in certain areas of the skin further increases conversion to said hormones: 1-Androstenedione, 1-Androstenediol, and 1-Testosterone.

I've read some of the drama on bb.com in this regard, but the receptive feedback we've had with 1-T has been impressive thusfar. My own anecdotal experience stacking it with Phera-plex was very impressive (While i stacked it, many have solo logs.) My log is over in the cycle section if interested. I'll get a thread going here sometime this week where i'll place all the 1-T logs (both solo and stacked) for easier peer review.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Since my original post in this thread I have done a lot of research on the new 1-AD and got to say I was impressed with what I found and psyched that we have an alternative now. Also all the stuff I found indicates that transdermal is the way to go with this. Awesome product on paper guys. Can't wait to try it out. I am just keeping my fingers crossed in regards to the gov't getting wind of this. Cigarettes good. Safe when responsibly used products to improve one's self bad. Still ain't figured that one out yet.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since my original post in this thread I have done a lot of research on the new 1-AD and got to say I was impressed with what I found and psyched that we have an alternative now. Also all the stuff I found indicates that transdermal is the way to go with this. Awesome product on paper guys. Can't wait to try it out. I am just keeping my fingers crossed in regards to the gov't getting wind of this. Cigarettes good. Safe when responsibly used products to improve one's self bad. Still ain't figured that one out yet.
If you have anymore questions, i'd be glad to answer them for you. Check out the GREAT deal on our "Hardcore Muscle Stack" right now. :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/114736-great-deal-primordial.html

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stock up on the PP!!! The stuff is the bomb!

And trauma1 is the man! Take his advice, because it is golden.
You're a good man yourself, brotha! This is definitely a deal worth stocking up on, because it won't last forever.

Get you some, everyone! :sgrin:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pro-hormone. It converts to an active compound by enzymes present in the body. Steroids are active without conversion.
Good post!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I guess it does say pro-steroid on their banner. IMO it is a pro-hormone, not an active steroid... I guess pro-steroid means the same thing. Either way I can't wait to start my 1T in 6 days and counting!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess it does say pro-steroid on their banner. IMO it is a pro-hormone, not an active steroid... I guess pro-steroid means the same thing. Either way I can't wait to start my 1T in 6 days and counting!
I tend to agree with you myself here. Many of these terms are used so interchangeably these days (either rightfully so or not) that's it's tough to place a definitive meaning with each given term at times.

The 1-T product itself is 1-androsterone, along with DHEA and pregnenolone which completes the formula. Conversions are needed to achieve desired end results of 1-Androstenediol, 1-Test, and Test/Estrogen.

eddiet990

Awards
i do alot of high intensity training and explosive movements plus a **** load of cardio. i ran a cycle of sd on this same workout regimen before n had to stop because of the shortness in breath n the increased heart rate from the sd has anyone noticed similar sides with the 1-t

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i do alot of high intensity training and explosive movements plus a **** load of cardio. i ran a cycle of sd on this same workout regimen before n had to stop because of the shortness in breath n the increased heart rate from the sd has anyone noticed similar sides with the 1-t
Feedback results have been favorable and much less evident in this regard. Check out the consolidated 1-T logs thread at the top of this sub-forum. :)

austin82388

Awards
I tend to agree with you myself here. Many of these terms are used so interchangeably these days (either rightfully so or not) that's it's tough to place a definitive meaning with each given term at times.

The 1-T product itself is 1-androsterone, along with DHEA and pregnenolone which completes the formula. Conversions are needed to achieve desired end results of 1-Androstenediol, 1-Test, and Test/Estrogen.
ahhh crap, now i got confused.
when i ran mdrol, i was under the impression it was a steroid, bottom line. because it needed NO conversion whatsoever.
I wanted to run this 1t because..
A. you can run it longer than an oral like Mdrol
B. dry gains, not wet like PP
C. no liver damage
D. i can now STACK this with something like Havoc that is mild on the liver

but exactly what "conversions" are we talking about being necessary for the 1T to work? are we talkin just the enzymes in the skin to convert, or something more as in.... "my natty test levels have to be REALLY high in order for the conversion to work," or something that varies from person to person..? see what im tryin to say here?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic hormones absorb through the skin, straight to the blood stream,
Skin’s enzymes convert 1-Androsterone to 1-Testosterone,
Skin’s enzymes convert DHEA to Androstenediol & Testosterone.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I missed this elsewhere if it was covered.

How much of the original substance is converted?

austin82388

Awards
Anabolic hormones absorb through the skin, straight to the blood stream,
Skin’s enzymes convert 1-Androsterone to 1-Testosterone,
Skin’s enzymes convert DHEA to Androstenediol & Testosterone.
oh, haha.
in that case, thank god for skin baby!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey T1 where is the best place to apply this for maximum effects specifically (i know upper body diagram)? I read that depending on where you apply it that different enzymes and/or hormones effect it or something along those lines.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey T1 where is the best place to apply this for maximum effects specifically (i know upper body diagram)? I read that depending on where you apply it that different enzymes and/or hormones effect it or something along those lines.
With 1-T, i would saturate your upper chest, shoulders, and upper back regions. These areas of the skin have been noted to contain a greater concentration of steroidogenic enzymes (3b-HSD and 17b-HSD) which are required for hormonal conversions.

The most important factor though is make sure you leave the 1-T on your skin for at least 12-24 hours between application and next shower. The formula itself is time released, so this will ensure you get the most benefits/effects from our formula.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
With 1-T, i would saturate your upper chest, shoulders, and upper back regions. These areas of the skin have been noted to contain a greater concentration of steroidogenic enzymes (3b-HSD and 17b-HSD) which are required for hormonal conversions.

The most important factor though is make sure you leave the 1-T on your skin for at least 12-24 hours between application and next shower. The formula itself is time released, so this will ensure you get the most benefits/effects from our formula.
Alright. Yeah I usually apply around 7 AM and shower off around 10PM

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
That’s right guys it’s officially here and officially BOGO so you know what to do :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
About 12 more hours left on the buy one, get one sale...

-Eric

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i bought two from the sale and was wondering how long should i wait to put a shirt on after applying it?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i bought two from the sale and was wondering how long should i wait to put a shirt on after applying it?
I'd definitely give it at least a solid 10 minutes; with or without a fan. Being within an enhanced cirrculation of air will definitely expedite the absorbtion process. The key here is to make sure you rub this in thoroughly as well. 5 pumps is a lot of lotion, so make sure to cover a good amount of surface area. :)

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd definitely give it at least a solid 10 minutes; with or without a fan. Being within an enhanced cirrculation of air will definitely expedite the absorbtion process. The key here is to make sure you rub this in thoroughly as well. 5 pumps is a lot of lotion, so make sure to cover a good amount of surface area. :)
No need to do this anymore. 1-T Liqua-Vade is available.

You also don't need to worry about the Liqua-Vade rubbing off on a lady friend or a child and effecting their hormones.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the max is 6 weeks long on this, what would happen if I ran it for 1 or 2 more weeks? And to alleviate the slight lethargy with this, I could add dermacrine? How many bottles of dermacrine and 1-t would I need for a 7 or 8 week cycle?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the max is 6 weeks long on this, what would happen if I ran it for 1 or 2 more weeks? And to alleviate the slight lethargy with this, I could add dermacrine? How many bottles of dermacrine and 1-t would I need for a 7 or 8 week cycle?
Running it longer than 6 weeks put you at risk for more significant HPGA suppression. This can make your recovery process more lengthy and require further intervention for upregulation.

There is some DHEA included in the formula to help mitigate lethargy by adding a mild test base (DHEA's conversion to Test), but some guys will still get lethargy if they're getting good target hormone conversion to 1-T. 1-Test has always been known to cause pretty significant lethargy. Adding in more Dermacrine than is already provided really isn't going to give much more benefit in this regard, imo.

To help mitigate these issues you can:

1) Add in good sources of complex carbs to your diet. Some people tend to develop transient hypoglycemia issues while using hormones.

2) Utilize a mild stim of choice (caution here with those people who have pre-existing hypertension issues).

-John

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love this product, get it while you can everyone!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully everyone got as many as they wanted because this bad boy is gone!!

Like Rosie posted, better get the others while you still can before those are gone as well!