Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T1's Primordial Performances 1-T First Impressions

Bottling And Presentation: 10/10

-This is one of the nicest looking products i have ever seen. PP did a very great job in the bottling and presentation of this product. The label is very sharp, and this product is just cosmetically very impressive to look at. Well done!

Pump Mechanism: 10/10

-Without a doubt a very effective pump system that delivers the product very efficiently everytime. I have a bottle of dermacrine with the older pump system, and this one blows it out of the water!

5.0 Transdermal Lotion: 10/10

-This 5.0 formula version of the lotion is a very smooth feeling transdermal lotion that smears on very easily and evenly. Just the right feel and viscosity to it that makes it very easy to apply. The lotion itself even has a nice little subtle smell to it. Great job with the transdermal lotion, guys!

Initial Effects/Thoughts: 8/10

-I did have some nice skin tightening effects even with my first application. This was followed by some subtle amounts of vascularity that lasted for about 30 minutes. I had a similar effect with the dermacrine but this was much more pronounced. It took about 5-10 minutes to dry thoroughly on my skin. Not too much other than that as of yet, but i'm really impressed with this product in every other fashion at this point.

-I am very impressed with the 1-T product upon initial presentation and application. Today is day 2, so i'll be updating my effects since adding in the 1-T daily. I'm very excited to see what this product can add to the pheraplex in terms of mass and strength gains. Now this cycle really begins!!

I placed this in my log as well.

:djparty:​

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Humm, Wonder why NP doesnt sell it as a stack and why doesnt Pp list it in there products section,I still cant find it on Pp's site anywhere except using your link.Anyhow thanks for the links.

EDIT: Duh i just found it on the home page at Pp,God i am a idiot sometimes.lol.

The stack is also on the Pp product page. Just click the words "view package products" at the top of the products page.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Arrgh... I can't wait to break into mine... 9 more weeks... :aargh:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I might have to make a extra little order and pick some up! Damn the American Dollar being so strong at the moment, makes this like $130 for me without postage :(

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
How would you guys stack these; 19-Norandrosta, Cyclobolan, and 1-T? Just curious as to timing etc. Thanks for any comments.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
How would you guys stack these; 19-Norandrosta, Cyclobolan, and 1-T? Just curious as to timing etc. Thanks for any comments.
You want to run: TRN, Superdrol, Halodrol, and 1-T at the same time...

:frustrate

I wouldn't stack these.

First, can we all say "where did my balls go?"

Second this would be a REALLY dry cycle. Not good on the ol' joints.

You would have amazing results stacking the halodrol (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol) with the 1T. And your nutz will thank you for leaving the other two compounds out for another day.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your opinions. Anyone else have a comment or suggestion?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your opinions. Anyone else have a comment or suggestion?
The 1-T would probably be your best bet alone. The other compounds you want to stack would only add to sides and probably be overkill for one cycle (I never say that :)). But in all seriousness if you run 1-T for 6 weeks your not missing out on a lot of gains that the other stuff would provide you.

If your wanting to stack a methyl with the 1-T I would go with some more pleasing to libido such as a PP clone or 4-AD.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
The 1-T would probably be your best bet alone. The other compounds you want to stack would only add to sides and probably be overkill for one cycle (I never say that :)). But in all seriousness if you run 1-T for 6 weeks your not missing out on a lot of gains that the other stuff would provide you.

If your wanting to stack a methyl with the 1-T I would go with some more pleasing to libido such as a PP clone or 4-AD.
Thanks for you comments Royd. Im a dosing minimilist. Im considering my options to maximize my next cycle with what is on hand. Im thinking 1-T would stack well with a 19-Nor. I want minimize androgenic sides of the 1-T by low doseing. Im open to suggestion. The cyclobolan is underdosed so Im not to concerned about adding it in for 10 days at 1 tab towards the end of cycle. If that is what happens.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
:food: Nice! I am going to have to try this. I was a HUGE fan of 1-test and it worked very well for me. Gonna use my gold coupon. :thumbsup:

LardLad

Awards
I noticed PA bashing the chemistry behind this product on another forum, well I certainly can't argue on that point but I do know from the labs I have taken in my chemistry classes the most frequent phrase our professor said was "it's not suppose to do that". I really don't care what a chemical is suppose to do, I only care about how it actually acts in the human body. Celebrex wasn't suppose to cause strokes, early appetite suppressants were suppose to cause heart problems, both did things they wern't suppose to do and lives were lost.
From what I remember PA did state that the jury is out on this product, that maybe true, but if this product proves to be effective then the chemistry must be effective also, right?, regardless of how it looks on paper. I don't give a rat's A** how any supplement company does, business wise, if their products work for me, I will buy them. I just want to get the most from my lifitng like 99.9% of the guys and gals who make the effort research this stuff. And no I won't reply to PA, he's way over my head. I just say, if it works, it works, it works.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I noticed PA bashing the chemistry behind this product on another forum, well I certainly can't argue on that point but I do know from the labs I have taken in my chemistry classes the most frequent phrase our professor said was "it's not suppose to do that". I really don't care what a chemical is suppose to do, I only care about how it actually acts in the human body. Celebrex wasn't suppose to cause strokes, early appetite suppressants were suppose to cause heart problems, both did things they wern't suppose to do and lives were lost.
From what I remember PA did state that the jury is out on this product, that maybe true, but if this product proves to be effective then the chemistry must be effective also, right?, regardless of how it looks on paper. I don't give a rat's A** how any supplement company does, business wise, if their products work for me, I will buy them. I just want to get the most from my lifitng like 99.9% of the guys and gals who make the effort research this stuff. And no I won't reply to PA, he's way over my head. I just say, if it works, it works, it works.
Lol... I think PA is just worried that 1-T will steal the spotlight on his new 1-AD.

-Pp

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
SDubbed buddy, hope it goes well for you too, Russian

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Eric, I'm on my 6th week of 1-t and mmv2 and I'm using your HCG protocol with sustain alpha. My libido is still strong which is great because it always take a hit when running any type of aas. I'm getting blood work done tomorrow so it will be interesting to see where all my levels are at. Any particular place you would like me to post my results?

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
Hey Eric, I'm on my 6th week of 1-t and mmv2 and I'm using your HCG protocol with sustain alpha. My libido is still strong which is great because it always take a hit when running any type of aas. I'm getting blood work done tomorrow so it will be interesting to see where all my levels are at. Any particular place you would like me to post my results?
how did you like the cycle?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's been good. I will admit that I had no diet what so ever and i've half ass'd it in the gym. The recomp has been nice and I'm up 7lbs. whenever i run something my diet is on point and training is persistent. This time around(since it's winter) i pretty much ate whatever i wanted too I just made sure i got over 200 grams of protein in ed. I usually go to the gym 4 times a week, lately i've only been going 3 times per week but I'm still hitting each bodypart at least once per week. So for not giving it 100% the results have been pretty nice. Only sides were slight increase in acne, and increase in anxiety. Balls stayed the same size and libido is up. I'll be finished next monday.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It's been good. I will admit that I had no diet what so ever and i've half ass'd it in the gym. The recomp has been nice and I'm up 7lbs. whenever i run something my diet is on point and training is persistent. This time around(since it's winter) i pretty much ate whatever i wanted too I just made sure i got over 200 grams of protein in ed. I usually go to the gym 4 times a week, lately i've only been going 3 times per week but I'm still hitting each bodypart at least once per week. So for not giving it 100% the results have been pretty nice. Only sides were slight increase in acne, and increase in anxiety. Balls stayed the same size and libido is up. I'll be finished next monday.
Dude that is the lamest thing I have ever read on these boards. Sorry, not trying to be a d*ck, but you are a horrible example for anyone who is thinking about running PH or AAS.

Why the heck would you not diet, and train half ass when you were on a hormonal product? Don't you want to get the most out of a hormone that could potentially affect your health? If you are gonna half ass it, why even spend the money on supplements?

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established

Post them all over any board that will let u:thumbsup:

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude that is the lamest thing I have ever read on these boards. Sorry, not trying to be a d*ck, but you are a horrible example for anyone who is thinking about running PH or AAS.

Why the heck would you not diet, and train half ass when you were on a hormonal product? Don't you want to get the most out of a hormone that could potentially affect your health? If you are gonna half ass it, why even spend the money on supplements?
I won't argue with you there. I am a horrible example and my actions should not be followed. The reason for not dieting, is for the fact that for the past 3 yrs all i've done is watch what i eat this winter i decided i was going to eat what ever i wanted too, while attempting to remain lean. Eric came out with this new product so i decided to try it out. This **** works great i put on 7lbs without giving it 100%. My motivation had been lacking for the past few months and running the 1-t has got me back on track. Also there were days when i felt like **** so i took off those days. There hasn't been a week where i didn't go at least 3 times per week though.

People run products for certain reasons, please don't question mine. It's not like I'm taking this stuff and not going to the gym i guess i exaggerated when i said half ass'd i just didn't go balls to the wall like i usually do when running something.

As for the health concerns don't worry about me, i get blood work done 3-4 times a year and every time things look fine. I know what I'm doing but thanks for your concern. People run aas for all types of reasons. Please save any of your preaching for someone else who may need it or use your advice( i mean that in the nicest way possible). Thanks hopefully we can agree to disagree.

Why spend the money on supplements? Did you read what i wrote i gained 7lbs and leaned out a tad. Also money isn't an issue with me. I'm not rich but i do alright.

I must say that i am extremely impressed with the way sustain alpha kept my balls in check. This cycle has been great and i feel as if i don't even need to run a PCT. Of course i will but the sides i usually get when running something have not shown this time around.

Blood will be taken today so i should have the results by the end of the week.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I won't argue with you there. I am a horrible example and my actions should not be followed. The reason for not dieting, is for the fact that for the past 3 yrs all i've done is watch what i eat this winter i decided i was going to eat what ever i wanted too, while attempting to remain lean. Eric came out with this new product so i decided to try it out. This **** works great i put on 7lbs without giving it 100%. My motivation had been lacking for the past few months and running the 1-t has got me back on track. Also there were days when i felt like **** so i took off those days. There hasn't been a week where i didn't go at least 3 times per week though.

People run products for certain reasons, please don't question mine. It's not like I'm taking this stuff and not going to the gym i guess i exaggerated when i said half ass'd i just didn't go balls to the wall like i usually do when running something.

As for the health concerns don't worry about me, i get blood work done 3-4 times a year and every time things look fine. I know what I'm doing but thanks for your concern. People run aas for all types of reasons. Please save any of your preaching for someone else who may need it or use your advice( i mean that in the nicest way possible). Thanks hopefully we can agree to disagree.

Why spend the money on supplements? Did you read what i wrote i gained 7lbs and leaned out a tad. Also money isn't an issue with me. I'm not rich but i do alright.

I must say that i am extremely impressed with the way sustain alpha kept my balls in check. This cycle has been great and i feel as if i don't even need to run a PCT. Of course i will but the sides i usually get when running something have not shown this time around.

Blood will be taken today so i should have the results by the end of the week.
Nothing I said to you was preaching. You are just setting a terrible example for everyone who doesn't have experience with this kind of supplement.

I don't care in the slightest about YOUR health, I care about some poor kid that is gonna read your post and interpret it like this:

"I totally slacked off on my diet and workout and still gained 7 lbs. You should use PH/AAS because it lets you be lazy and make gains."

Supplements are either tools or crutches. It seems like you are using this like a crutch. Maybe you aren't, but you really should think about what you write if you don't really mean it or are going to exaggerate, because people are going to only read what you write, not what you mean. For example, I took you literally.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
words of advice do your research and don't listen to everything that people post.... just let it go hommie!!!! Have a good new year and lets get back on track.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Blood tests have been taken I should have the results come friday.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I called today but the doc wont be at the office until tomorrow. I'll post the results as soon as i get them in the morning.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I scanned my blood test report over to Eric so i'll let him post them wherever he decides to.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Can 1-t be pulsed? Is this a good idea? Just received my shippment and I am travelling on & off & pulsing several days on and few days off would suit my schedule. I've noticed this question asked several times with no response I believe!
If it's been answered already...i appologize.:thumbsup:

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Can 1-t be pulsed? Is this a good idea? Just received my shippment and I am travelling on & off & pulsing several days on and few days off would suit my schedule. I've noticed this question asked several times with no response I believe!
It probably can, but if your not lifting weights why even take it? Maybe just use it on days that you lift.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Probably not the best idea… I’d wait for when you can use it every day and get focused on eating and training.

-Eric

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This blood was drawn ON cycle, correct?
Yes it was taken at the 5 and 1/2 week mark. I scanned the tests over to Eric so I'm sure he will be posting it up shortly. my test levels were at 169 so i was suppressed but not shut down, i've seen my test levels at 24 after running an epistane pulse so i was pleased to see they weren't even 100 points below average(test range is 241-800). PCT is going to be a breeze.

I'll weigh myself today as today is my last day using 1-t. I picked up my training and eating the last 2 weeks so hopefully i gained a couple more pounds my goal was to gain 10lbs so we'll see where I'm at later today.

Also i would like to state that this was all unsponsored and Eric never asked me for blood work or anything i took it upon myself to get everything checked out and to use his HCG protocol. It's only fair to share my results with him and the other members on this board to show that his products truly do work.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Great interview. I like that point you made about methylated products and the liver stress causing the appetite suppression. I think a lot of guys forget about this factor.

There doesnt seem to be another topical solution on the level of 1-T either. One of a kind product definitely.
sweet. so there is a reason i'm hungry as hell for 2 weeks on things such as superdorl but then can hardly eat for the last 2. i've asked questions about that and nobody had an answer

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it was taken at the 5 and 1/2 week mark. I scanned the tests over to Eric so I'm sure he will be posting it up shortly. my test levels were at 169 so i was suppressed but not shut down, i've seen my test levels at 24 after running an epistane pulse so i was pleased to see they weren't even 100 points below average(test range is 241-800). PCT is going to be a breeze.

I'll weigh myself today as today is my last day using 1-t. I picked up my training and eating the last 2 weeks so hopefully i gained a couple more pounds my goal was to gain 10lbs so we'll see where I'm at later today.

Also i would like to state that this was all unsponsored and Eric never asked me for blood work or anything i took it upon myself to get everything checked out and to use his HCG protocol. It's only fair to share my results with him and the other members on this board to show that his products truly do work.
Good deal, joey! I look forward to seeing your results my friend. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet. so there is a reason i'm hungry as hell for 2 weeks on things such as superdorl but then can hardly eat for the last 2. i've asked questions about that and nobody had an answer
Hepatic strain noted from any substance (not just methylated compounds) can affect your appetite (among other things), however the appetite suppression is certainly not limited to this pathway alone.

These anecdotal reports however do vary greatly among people, and the compounds that they use. Factors of unknown origin will always be in question when taking these anecdotal experiences into account. One of the most significant observations i've come to experience in my nursing career is that many people in general are poor historians. It's sad, but very true.

Last edited:
joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good deal, joey! I look forward to seeing your results my friend. :)
I'm almost a week into PCT and everything is running smooth. I seriously feel as if my HPTA was never affected. I'll get more blood work done 4 weeks after my PCT is over. Eric said he is waiting on a few more blood labs to come in then i guess he'll post a thread saying what the levels were at. MY LH and FSH levels were both in the normal range but at the very low normal range. That goes to show that the Sustain was doing its job though.

PCT is Post cycle tabs, sustain alpha, and DTHC.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm almost a week into PCT and everything is running smooth. I seriously feel as if my HPTA was never affected. I'll get more blood work done 4 weeks after my PCT is over. Eric said he is waiting on a few more blood labs to come in then i guess he'll post a thread saying what the levels were at. MY LH and FSH levels were both in the normal range but at the very low normal range. That goes to show that the Sustain was doing its job though.

Sounds good, joey!

I've used Sustain Alpha and DTHC together, and the results were nothing short of very impressive.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

holy ton of supps for pct

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
Last day to get 30% off your order over $200 use code NEWYEAR

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
No offense to PP or anyone else for that matter. I just couldn't refrain from saying this.

When another company came out with their version of this and 4-AD it was bashed all over saying the science doesn't make sense and it is a useless product. Since an AM friendly company releases it everyone is all over it. OH GREAT PRESENTATION! THE BOTTLE LOOKS GREAT! AWESOME WRITE UP! First, either it works or it doesn't work. Who cares how good it looks. If I ripped off the top and took a **** in the bottle and replaced the top and called it transdermal **** would the appearance of the product be a consulation to the fact it is just ****?

I used 1-Test in the past and LOVED IT! Loved it more than testosterone, dbol, you name it. I was very interested in trying the new version when it was released but after reading peoples opinion on the science of it I decided against it. Now because of the company putting it out and the fact it's topical there is a new found love for it. I am confused.

Bottom line. Does it work or not?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
No offense to PP or anyone else for that matter. I just couldn't refrain from saying this.

When another company came out with their version of this and 4-AD it was bashed all over saying the science doesn't make sense and it is a useless product. Since an AM friendly company releases it everyone is all over it. OH GREAT PRESENTATION! THE BOTTLE LOOKS GREAT! AWESOME WRITE UP! First, either it works or it doesn't work. Who cares how good it looks. If I ripped off the top and took a **** in the bottle and replaced the top and called it transdermal **** would the appearance of the product be a consulation to the fact it is just ****?

I used 1-Test in the past and LOVED IT! Loved it more than testosterone, dbol, you name it. I was very interested in trying the new version when it was released but after reading peoples opinion on the science of it I decided against it. Now because of the company putting it out and the fact it's topical there is a new found love for it. I am confused.

The logs are saying a resounding yes.

I mean, the guy is a great scientist, but some people take Patrick Arnold's opinion as the word of God himself when it comes to these things. Just because PA says something doesn't mean it is necessarily so.

There have been solo logs run on this board with decent gains. Definately gains that would rival a good oral cycle, with much less toxicity.

I bought 2 bottles myself. Gonna be running it in February. I for one can't wait, and will be logging the run... so stick around and find out, or just simply read one of the 8-10 logs that have been going lately.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established

yeah, it works...