1-T is officially here

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Follow along with my long for some feedback:

    1-T and Me, Solo run
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net


  2. I noticed PA bashing the chemistry behind this product on another forum, well I certainly can't argue on that point but I do know from the labs I have taken in my chemistry classes the most frequent phrase our professor said was "it's not suppose to do that". I really don't care what a chemical is suppose to do, I only care about how it actually acts in the human body. Celebrex wasn't suppose to cause strokes, early appetite suppressants were suppose to cause heart problems, both did things they wern't suppose to do and lives were lost.
    From what I remember PA did state that the jury is out on this product, that maybe true, but if this product proves to be effective then the chemistry must be effective also, right?, regardless of how it looks on paper. I don't give a rat's A** how any supplement company does, business wise, if their products work for me, I will buy them. I just want to get the most from my lifitng like 99.9% of the guys and gals who make the effort research this stuff. And no I won't reply to PA, he's way over my head. I just say, if it works, it works, it works.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by LardLad View Post
    I noticed PA bashing the chemistry behind this product on another forum, well I certainly can't argue on that point but I do know from the labs I have taken in my chemistry classes the most frequent phrase our professor said was "it's not suppose to do that". I really don't care what a chemical is suppose to do, I only care about how it actually acts in the human body. Celebrex wasn't suppose to cause strokes, early appetite suppressants were suppose to cause heart problems, both did things they wern't suppose to do and lives were lost.
    From what I remember PA did state that the jury is out on this product, that maybe true, but if this product proves to be effective then the chemistry must be effective also, right?, regardless of how it looks on paper. I don't give a rat's A** how any supplement company does, business wise, if their products work for me, I will buy them. I just want to get the most from my lifitng like 99.9% of the guys and gals who make the effort research this stuff. And no I won't reply to PA, he's way over my head. I just say, if it works, it works, it works.
    Lol... I think PA is just worried that 1-T will steal the spotlight on his new 1-AD.

    -Pp

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Lol... I think PA is just worried that 1-T will steal the spotlight on his new 1-AD.

    -Pp
    I think he also has issue with the fact that he cannot produce a topical product. He seems to always bring up the legal attention they get....he even did this when Dermacrine first came out.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Lol... I think PA is just worried that 1-T will steal the spotlight on his new 1-AD.

    -Pp
    ERIC he's to late
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    ERIC he's to late
    ?

    -Eric

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    ?

    -Eric
    The spotlight is on 1-T not on 1-ad

  8. Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    The spotlight is on 1-T not on 1-ad
    Thanks bro.

    -Eric

  9. SDubbed buddy, hope it goes well for you too, Russian

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    The spotlight is on 1-T not on 1-ad

  11. subbed!! Good stuff

  12. Hey Eric, I'm on my 6th week of 1-t and mmv2 and I'm using your HCG protocol with sustain alpha. My libido is still strong which is great because it always take a hit when running any type of aas. I'm getting blood work done tomorrow so it will be interesting to see where all my levels are at. Any particular place you would like me to post my results?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    Hey Eric, I'm on my 6th week of 1-t and mmv2 and I'm using your HCG protocol with sustain alpha. My libido is still strong which is great because it always take a hit when running any type of aas. I'm getting blood work done tomorrow so it will be interesting to see where all my levels are at. Any particular place you would like me to post my results?
    how did you like the cycle?

  14. It's been good. I will admit that I had no diet what so ever and i've half ass'd it in the gym. The recomp has been nice and I'm up 7lbs. whenever i run something my diet is on point and training is persistent. This time around(since it's winter) i pretty much ate whatever i wanted too I just made sure i got over 200 grams of protein in ed. I usually go to the gym 4 times a week, lately i've only been going 3 times per week but I'm still hitting each bodypart at least once per week. So for not giving it 100% the results have been pretty nice. Only sides were slight increase in acne, and increase in anxiety. Balls stayed the same size and libido is up. I'll be finished next monday.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    It's been good. I will admit that I had no diet what so ever and i've half ass'd it in the gym. The recomp has been nice and I'm up 7lbs. whenever i run something my diet is on point and training is persistent. This time around(since it's winter) i pretty much ate whatever i wanted too I just made sure i got over 200 grams of protein in ed. I usually go to the gym 4 times a week, lately i've only been going 3 times per week but I'm still hitting each bodypart at least once per week. So for not giving it 100% the results have been pretty nice. Only sides were slight increase in acne, and increase in anxiety. Balls stayed the same size and libido is up. I'll be finished next monday.
    Dude that is the lamest thing I have ever read on these boards. Sorry, not trying to be a d*ck, but you are a horrible example for anyone who is thinking about running PH or AAS.

    Why the heck would you not diet, and train half ass when you were on a hormonal product? Don't you want to get the most out of a hormone that could potentially affect your health? If you are gonna half ass it, why even spend the money on supplements?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    Hey Eric, I'm on my 6th week of 1-t and mmv2 and I'm using your HCG protocol with sustain alpha. My libido is still strong which is great because it always take a hit when running any type of aas. I'm getting blood work done tomorrow so it will be interesting to see where all my levels are at. Any particular place you would like me to post my results?

    Post them all over any board that will let u

  17. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Dude that is the lamest thing I have ever read on these boards. Sorry, not trying to be a d*ck, but you are a horrible example for anyone who is thinking about running PH or AAS.

    Why the heck would you not diet, and train half ass when you were on a hormonal product? Don't you want to get the most out of a hormone that could potentially affect your health? If you are gonna half ass it, why even spend the money on supplements?
    I won't argue with you there. I am a horrible example and my actions should not be followed. The reason for not dieting, is for the fact that for the past 3 yrs all i've done is watch what i eat this winter i decided i was going to eat what ever i wanted too, while attempting to remain lean. Eric came out with this new product so i decided to try it out. This **** works great i put on 7lbs without giving it 100%. My motivation had been lacking for the past few months and running the 1-t has got me back on track. Also there were days when i felt like **** so i took off those days. There hasn't been a week where i didn't go at least 3 times per week though.

    People run products for certain reasons, please don't question mine. It's not like I'm taking this stuff and not going to the gym i guess i exaggerated when i said half ass'd i just didn't go balls to the wall like i usually do when running something.

    As for the health concerns don't worry about me, i get blood work done 3-4 times a year and every time things look fine. I know what I'm doing but thanks for your concern. People run aas for all types of reasons. Please save any of your preaching for someone else who may need it or use your advice( i mean that in the nicest way possible). Thanks hopefully we can agree to disagree.

    Why spend the money on supplements? Did you read what i wrote i gained 7lbs and leaned out a tad. Also money isn't an issue with me. I'm not rich but i do alright.

    I must say that i am extremely impressed with the way sustain alpha kept my balls in check. This cycle has been great and i feel as if i don't even need to run a PCT. Of course i will but the sides i usually get when running something have not shown this time around.

    Blood will be taken today so i should have the results by the end of the week.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Post them all over any board that will let u
    the only boards i really go on are here, M&M, and Pp. i will post my results on those 3.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    I won't argue with you there. I am a horrible example and my actions should not be followed. The reason for not dieting, is for the fact that for the past 3 yrs all i've done is watch what i eat this winter i decided i was going to eat what ever i wanted too, while attempting to remain lean. Eric came out with this new product so i decided to try it out. This **** works great i put on 7lbs without giving it 100%. My motivation had been lacking for the past few months and running the 1-t has got me back on track. Also there were days when i felt like **** so i took off those days. There hasn't been a week where i didn't go at least 3 times per week though.

    People run products for certain reasons, please don't question mine. It's not like I'm taking this stuff and not going to the gym i guess i exaggerated when i said half ass'd i just didn't go balls to the wall like i usually do when running something.

    As for the health concerns don't worry about me, i get blood work done 3-4 times a year and every time things look fine. I know what I'm doing but thanks for your concern. People run aas for all types of reasons. Please save any of your preaching for someone else who may need it or use your advice( i mean that in the nicest way possible). Thanks hopefully we can agree to disagree.

    Why spend the money on supplements? Did you read what i wrote i gained 7lbs and leaned out a tad. Also money isn't an issue with me. I'm not rich but i do alright.

    I must say that i am extremely impressed with the way sustain alpha kept my balls in check. This cycle has been great and i feel as if i don't even need to run a PCT. Of course i will but the sides i usually get when running something have not shown this time around.

    Blood will be taken today so i should have the results by the end of the week.
    Nothing I said to you was preaching. You are just setting a terrible example for everyone who doesn't have experience with this kind of supplement.

    I don't care in the slightest about YOUR health, I care about some poor kid that is gonna read your post and interpret it like this:

    "I totally slacked off on my diet and workout and still gained 7 lbs. You should use PH/AAS because it lets you be lazy and make gains."

    Supplements are either tools or crutches. It seems like you are using this like a crutch. Maybe you aren't, but you really should think about what you write if you don't really mean it or are going to exaggerate, because people are going to only read what you write, not what you mean. For example, I took you literally.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  20. words of advice do your research and don't listen to everything that people post.... just let it go hommie!!!! Have a good new year and lets get back on track.

  21. Blood tests have been taken I should have the results come friday.

  22. I called today but the doc wont be at the office until tomorrow. I'll post the results as soon as i get them in the morning.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    I called today but the doc wont be at the office until tomorrow. I'll post the results as soon as i get them in the morning.

    Very nice

  24. I scanned my blood test report over to Eric so i'll let him post them wherever he decides to.

  25. Can 1-t be pulsed? Is this a good idea? Just received my shippment and I am travelling on & off & pulsing several days on and few days off would suit my schedule. I've noticed this question asked several times with no response I believe!
    If it's been answered already...i appologize.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Can 1-t be pulsed? Is this a good idea? Just received my shippment and I am travelling on & off & pulsing several days on and few days off would suit my schedule. I've noticed this question asked several times with no response I believe!
    If it's been answered already...i appologize.
    It probably can, but if your not lifting weights why even take it? Maybe just use it on days that you lift.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    I scanned my blood test report over to Eric so i'll let him post them wherever he decides to.
    This blood was drawn ON cycle, correct?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  28. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Can 1-t be pulsed? Is this a good idea? Just received my shippment and I am travelling on & off & pulsing several days on and few days off would suit my schedule. I've noticed this question asked several times with no response I believe!
    If it's been answered already...i appologize.
    Probably not the best idea… I’d wait for when you can use it every day and get focused on eating and training.

    -Eric

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    This blood was drawn ON cycle, correct?
    Yes it was taken at the 5 and 1/2 week mark. I scanned the tests over to Eric so I'm sure he will be posting it up shortly. my test levels were at 169 so i was suppressed but not shut down, i've seen my test levels at 24 after running an epistane pulse so i was pleased to see they weren't even 100 points below average(test range is 241-800). PCT is going to be a breeze.

    I'll weigh myself today as today is my last day using 1-t. I picked up my training and eating the last 2 weeks so hopefully i gained a couple more pounds my goal was to gain 10lbs so we'll see where I'm at later today.

    Also i would like to state that this was all unsponsored and Eric never asked me for blood work or anything i took it upon myself to get everything checked out and to use his HCG protocol. It's only fair to share my results with him and the other members on this board to show that his products truly do work.

  30. Im LOVING my 1-T cycle right now!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I've been officially domesticated
    By Rodja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 07:26 PM
  2. So we are all officially mental?
    By RedneckDB in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 10:10 PM
  3. CRE-02 Officially on Sale at NP!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 12:56 AM
  4. Officially Signing Out (for now)
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-19-2004, 08:39 PM
Log in
Log in