1-T is officially here

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Blood tests have been taken I should have the results come friday.

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I called today but the doc wont be at the office until tomorrow. I'll post the results as soon as i get them in the morning.
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.45%

Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    I called today but the doc wont be at the office until tomorrow. I'll post the results as soon as i get them in the morning.

Very nice
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I scanned my blood test report over to Eric so i'll let him post them wherever he decides to.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Can 1-t be pulsed? Is this a good idea? Just received my shippment and I am travelling on & off & pulsing several days on and few days off would suit my schedule. I've noticed this question asked several times with no response I believe!
    If it's been answered already...i appologize.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Can 1-t be pulsed? Is this a good idea? Just received my shippment and I am travelling on & off & pulsing several days on and few days off would suit my schedule. I've noticed this question asked several times with no response I believe!
    It probably can, but if your not lifting weights why even take it? Maybe just use it on days that you lift.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I scanned my blood test report over to Eric so i'll let him post them wherever he decides to.
    This blood was drawn ON cycle, correct?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21%

Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Probably not the best ideaÖ Iíd wait for when you can use it every day and get focused on eating and training.

-Eric
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    This blood was drawn ON cycle, correct?
    Yes it was taken at the 5 and 1/2 week mark. I scanned the tests over to Eric so I'm sure he will be posting it up shortly. my test levels were at 169 so i was suppressed but not shut down, i've seen my test levels at 24 after running an epistane pulse so i was pleased to see they weren't even 100 points below average(test range is 241-800). PCT is going to be a breeze.

I'll weigh myself today as today is my last day using 1-t. I picked up my training and eating the last 2 weeks so hopefully i gained a couple more pounds my goal was to gain 10lbs so we'll see where I'm at later today.

Also i would like to state that this was all unsponsored and Eric never asked me for blood work or anything i took it upon myself to get everything checked out and to use his HCG protocol. It's only fair to share my results with him and the other members on this board to show that his products truly do work.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.55%

Im LOVING my 1-T cycle right now!!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Great interview. I like that point you made about methylated products and the liver stress causing the appetite suppression. I think a lot of guys forget about this factor.

There doesnt seem to be another topical solution on the level of 1-T either. One of a kind product definitely.
    sweet. so there is a reason i'm hungry as hell for 2 weeks on things such as superdorl but then can hardly eat for the last 2. i've asked questions about that and nobody had an answer
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yes it was taken at the 5 and 1/2 week mark. I scanned the tests over to Eric so I'm sure he will be posting it up shortly. my test levels were at 169 so i was suppressed but not shut down, i've seen my test levels at 24 after running an epistane pulse so i was pleased to see they weren't even 100 points below average(test range is 241-800). PCT is going to be a breeze.

I'll weigh myself today as today is my last day using 1-t. I picked up my training and eating the last 2 weeks so hopefully i gained a couple more pounds my goal was to gain 10lbs so we'll see where I'm at later today.

Also i would like to state that this was all unsponsored and Eric never asked me for blood work or anything i took it upon myself to get everything checked out and to use his HCG protocol. It's only fair to share my results with him and the other members on this board to show that his products truly do work.
    Good deal, joey! I look forward to seeing your results my friend.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    sweet. so there is a reason i'm hungry as hell for 2 weeks on things such as superdorl but then can hardly eat for the last 2. i've asked questions about that and nobody had an answer
    Hepatic strain noted from any substance (not just methylated compounds) can affect your appetite (among other things), however the appetite suppression is certainly not limited to this pathway alone.

These anecdotal reports however do vary greatly among people, and the compounds that they use. Factors of unknown origin will always be in question when taking these anecdotal experiences into account. One of the most significant observations i've come to experience in my nursing career is that many people in general are poor historians. It's sad, but very true.
    Last edited by Trauma1; 01-14-2009 at 07:42 PM.

Legendary

14. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Good deal, joey! I look forward to seeing your results my friend.
    I'm almost a week into PCT and everything is running smooth. I seriously feel as if my HPTA was never affected. I'll get more blood work done 4 weeks after my PCT is over. Eric said he is waiting on a few more blood labs to come in then i guess he'll post a thread saying what the levels were at. MY LH and FSH levels were both in the normal range but at the very low normal range. That goes to show that the Sustain was doing its job though.

PCT is Post cycle tabs, sustain alpha, and DTHC.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

I'm almost a week into PCT and everything is running smooth. I seriously feel as if my HPTA was never affected. I'll get more blood work done 4 weeks after my PCT is over. Eric said he is waiting on a few more blood labs to come in then i guess he'll post a thread saying what the levels were at. MY LH and FSH levels were both in the normal range but at the very low normal range. That goes to show that the Sustain was doing its job though.

Sounds good, joey!

I've used Sustain Alpha and DTHC together, and the results were nothing short of very impressive.

Legendary

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.03%

holy ton of supps for pct
  17. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.45%

Last day to get 30% off your order over $200 use code NEWYEAR
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.96%

No offense to PP or anyone else for that matter. I just couldn't refrain from saying this.

When another company came out with their version of this and 4-AD it was bashed all over saying the science doesn't make sense and it is a useless product. Since an AM friendly company releases it everyone is all over it. OH GREAT PRESENTATION! THE BOTTLE LOOKS GREAT! AWESOME WRITE UP! First, either it works or it doesn't work. Who cares how good it looks. If I ripped off the top and took a **** in the bottle and replaced the top and called it transdermal **** would the appearance of the product be a consulation to the fact it is just ****?

I used 1-Test in the past and LOVED IT! Loved it more than testosterone, dbol, you name it. I was very interested in trying the new version when it was released but after reading peoples opinion on the science of it I decided against it. Now because of the company putting it out and the fact it's topical there is a new found love for it. I am confused.

Bottom line. Does it work or not?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by lozgod View Post
    No offense to PP or anyone else for that matter. I just couldn't refrain from saying this.

When another company came out with their version of this and 4-AD it was bashed all over saying the science doesn't make sense and it is a useless product. Since an AM friendly company releases it everyone is all over it. OH GREAT PRESENTATION! THE BOTTLE LOOKS GREAT! AWESOME WRITE UP! First, either it works or it doesn't work. Who cares how good it looks. If I ripped off the top and took a **** in the bottle and replaced the top and called it transdermal **** would the appearance of the product be a consulation to the fact it is just ****?

I used 1-Test in the past and LOVED IT! Loved it more than testosterone, dbol, you name it. I was very interested in trying the new version when it was released but after reading peoples opinion on the science of it I decided against it. Now because of the company putting it out and the fact it's topical there is a new found love for it. I am confused.

The logs are saying a resounding yes.

I mean, the guy is a great scientist, but some people take Patrick Arnold's opinion as the word of God himself when it comes to these things. Just because PA says something doesn't mean it is necessarily so.

There have been solo logs run on this board with decent gains. Definately gains that would rival a good oral cycle, with much less toxicity.

I bought 2 bottles myself. Gonna be running it in February. I for one can't wait, and will be logging the run... so stick around and find out, or just simply read one of the 8-10 logs that have been going lately.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.73%

yeah, it works...
  21. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

word this **** works with very little to no sides, there was some suppression, my test was low but i've seen it much lower while running an oral cycle.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

I understand what you're saying here. The one significant difference here though is Primodrial utilizes a transdermal carrier (The new 5.0 formula has received great reviews) to deliver the product. Presentation is very important from a marketing standpoint in ways, but i completely agree with you that the priority is the formula inside that bottle.

There are numerous benefits using this delivery method such as, enhanced absorbtion, in this case better conversion process, and bypass of the initial metabolism or 1st-pass-effect demonstrated by the liver prior to entering systemic circulation.

Not only is absorbtion of said compound enhanced through this delivery method, but the saturation of 3b-HSD and 17B-HSD enzymes present in certain areas of the skin further increases conversion to said hormones: 1-Androstenedione, 1-Androstenediol, and 1-Testosterone.

I've read some of the drama on bb.com in this regard, but the receptive feedback we've had with 1-T has been impressive thusfar. My own anecdotal experience stacking it with Phera-plex was very impressive (While i stacked it, many have solo logs.) My log is over in the cycle section if interested. I'll get a thread going here sometime this week where i'll place all the 1-T logs (both solo and stacked) for easier peer review.

Legendary

23. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.96%

Since my original post in this thread I have done a lot of research on the new 1-AD and got to say I was impressed with what I found and psyched that we have an alternative now. Also all the stuff I found indicates that transdermal is the way to go with this. Awesome product on paper guys. Can't wait to try it out. I am just keeping my fingers crossed in regards to the gov't getting wind of this. Cigarettes good. Safe when responsibly used products to improve one's self bad. Still ain't figured that one out yet.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

Since my original post in this thread I have done a lot of research on the new 1-AD and got to say I was impressed with what I found and psyched that we have an alternative now. Also all the stuff I found indicates that transdermal is the way to go with this. Awesome product on paper guys. Can't wait to try it out. I am just keeping my fingers crossed in regards to the gov't getting wind of this. Cigarettes good. Safe when responsibly used products to improve one's self bad. Still ain't figured that one out yet.
    If you have anymore questions, i'd be glad to answer them for you. Check out the GREAT deal on our "Hardcore Muscle Stack" right now.

Great Deal on Primordial Performances: Hardcore Muscle Stack!

Legendary

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.84%

If you have anymore questions, i'd be glad to answer them for you. Check out the GREAT deal on our "Hardcore Muscle Stack" right now.

Great Deal on Primordial Performances: Hardcore Muscle Stack!
    Stock up on the PP!!! The stuff is the bomb!

And trauma1 is the man! Take his advice, because it is golden.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post

You're a good man yourself, brotha! This is definitely a deal worth stocking up on, because it won't last forever.

Get you some, everyone!

Legendary

27. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.45%

X2
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  137 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.33%

so is this a "steroid"?
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.84%

Quote Originally Posted by liveyourself View Post
    so is this a "steroid"?
    Pro-hormone. It converts to an active compound by enzymes present in the body. Steroids are active without conversion.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

Pro-hormone. It converts to an active compound by enzymes present in the body. Steroids are active without conversion.
    Good post!

Legendary

31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.9%

Good post!
    see the PP 1t banner..
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    see the PP 1t banner..
    I can see why it's classified that way...

Legendary

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.84%

I guess it does say pro-steroid on their banner. IMO it is a pro-hormone, not an active steroid... I guess pro-steroid means the same thing. Either way I can't wait to start my 1T in 6 days and counting!
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

I guess it does say pro-steroid on their banner. IMO it is a pro-hormone, not an active steroid... I guess pro-steroid means the same thing. Either way I can't wait to start my 1T in 6 days and counting!
    I tend to agree with you myself here. Many of these terms are used so interchangeably these days (either rightfully so or not) that's it's tough to place a definitive meaning with each given term at times.

The 1-T product itself is 1-androsterone, along with DHEA and pregnenolone which completes the formula. Conversions are needed to achieve desired end results of 1-Androstenediol, 1-Test, and Test/Estrogen.

Legendary

35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.33%

i do alot of high intensity training and explosive movements plus a **** load of cardio. i ran a cycle of sd on this same workout regimen before n had to stop because of the shortness in breath n the increased heart rate from the sd has anyone noticed similar sides with the 1-t
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

Quote Originally Posted by eddiet990 View Post
    i do alot of high intensity training and explosive movements plus a **** load of cardio. i ran a cycle of sd on this same workout regimen before n had to stop because of the shortness in breath n the increased heart rate from the sd has anyone noticed similar sides with the 1-t
    Feedback results have been favorable and much less evident in this regard. Check out the consolidated 1-T logs thread at the top of this sub-forum.

Legendary

37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.26%

I tend to agree with you myself here. Many of these terms are used so interchangeably these days (either rightfully so or not) that's it's tough to place a definitive meaning with each given term at times.

The 1-T product itself is 1-androsterone, along with DHEA and pregnenolone which completes the formula. Conversions are needed to achieve desired end results of 1-Androstenediol, 1-Test, and Test/Estrogen.
    ahhh crap, now i got confused.
    when i ran mdrol, i was under the impression it was a steroid, bottom line. because it needed NO conversion whatsoever.
    I wanted to run this 1t because..
    A. you can run it longer than an oral like Mdrol
    B. dry gains, not wet like PP
    C. no liver damage
    D. i can now STACK this with something like Havoc that is mild on the liver

but exactly what "conversions" are we talking about being necessary for the 1T to work? are we talkin just the enzymes in the skin to convert, or something more as in.... "my natty test levels have to be REALLY high in order for the conversion to work," or something that varies from person to person..? see what im tryin to say here?
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.22%

Anabolic hormones absorb through the skin, straight to the blood stream,
    Skinís enzymes convert 1-Androsterone to 1-Testosterone,
    Skinís enzymes convert DHEA to Androstenediol & Testosterone.
    board supporter
  39. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.13%

Sorry if I missed this elsewhere if it was covered.

How much of the original substance is converted?
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.22%

Quote Originally Posted by pcn View Post
    Sorry if I missed this elsewhere if it was covered.

How much of the original substance is converted?
    1-T is officially here
    board supporter

Similar Forum Threads

1. I've been officially domesticated
    By Rodja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 07:26 PM
  2. So we are all officially mental?
    By RedneckDB in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 10:10 PM
  3. CRE-02 Officially on Sale at NP!