1-T is officially here

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Great interview. I like that point you made about methylated products and the liver stress causing the appetite suppression. I think a lot of guys forget about this factor.

There doesnt seem to be another topical solution on the level of 1-T either. One of a kind product definitely.
    Definitely. It's also a good point bringing up the shear potency and anabolic/androgenic effects of 1-test in general. The 35-40% absorbtion rate and subsequent conversions of this product is simply amazing.

The interview was great!
    Last edited by Trauma1; 11-26-2008 at 08:36 PM.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I used to listen to the superhumanradio, they have the same intro . Nice interview, looking forward to running the Sustain Alpha, I'll have super smooth skin . I loved the use of the word sebum
  3. Registered User

what is recommended for 1-T pct?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

The TRS
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    The TRS
    What is it? Cant find it anywhere on Pp website.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by sw bill View Post
    What is it? Cant find it anywhere on Pp website.
    Click Here
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Or Click Here to purchase at Nutraplanet.
    ForeRunner Labs

8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.

Or Click Here to purchase at Nutraplanet.
    Humm, Wonder why NP doesnt sell it as a stack and why doesnt Pp list it in there products section,I still cant find it on Pp's site anywhere except using your link.Anyhow thanks for the links.

EDIT: Duh i just found it on the home page at Pp,God i am a idiot sometimes.lol.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

This stuff looks pretty damn good! Nice write up Eric!
  10. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-t-7-2-oz.html
    Nutra just picked it up guys check it out
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

T1's Primordial Performances 1-T First Impressions

Bottling And Presentation: 10/10

-This is one of the nicest looking products i have ever seen. PP did a very great job in the bottling and presentation of this product. The label is very sharp, and this product is just cosmetically very impressive to look at. Well done!

Pump Mechanism: 10/10

-Without a doubt a very effective pump system that delivers the product very efficiently everytime. I have a bottle of dermacrine with the older pump system, and this one blows it out of the water!

5.0 Transdermal Lotion: 10/10

-This 5.0 formula version of the lotion is a very smooth feeling transdermal lotion that smears on very easily and evenly. Just the right feel and viscosity to it that makes it very easy to apply. The lotion itself even has a nice little subtle smell to it. Great job with the transdermal lotion, guys!

Initial Effects/Thoughts: 8/10

-I did have some nice skin tightening effects even with my first application. This was followed by some subtle amounts of vascularity that lasted for about 30 minutes. I had a similar effect with the dermacrine but this was much more pronounced. It took about 5-10 minutes to dry thoroughly on my skin. Not too much other than that as of yet, but i'm really impressed with this product in every other fashion at this point.

-I am very impressed with the 1-T product upon initial presentation and application. Today is day 2, so i'll be updating my effects since adding in the 1-T daily. I'm very excited to see what this product can add to the pheraplex in terms of mass and strength gains. Now this cycle really begins!!

I placed this in my log as well.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sw bill View Post
    Humm, Wonder why NP doesnt sell it as a stack and why doesnt Pp list it in there products section,I still cant find it on Pp's site anywhere except using your link.Anyhow thanks for the links.

EDIT: Duh i just found it on the home page at Pp,God i am a idiot sometimes.lol.

The stack is also on the Pp product page. Just click the words "view package products" at the top of the products page.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Arrgh... I can't wait to break into mine... 9 more weeks...
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

I might have to make a extra little order and pick some up! Damn the American Dollar being so strong at the moment, makes this like $130 for me without postage
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

How would you guys stack these; 19-Norandrosta, Cyclobolan, and 1-T? Just curious as to timing etc. Thanks for any comments.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

How would you guys stack these; 19-Norandrosta, Cyclobolan, and 1-T? Just curious as to timing etc. Thanks for any comments.
    You want to run: TRN, Superdrol, Halodrol, and 1-T at the same time...

I wouldn't stack these.

First, can we all say "where did my balls go?"

Second this would be a REALLY dry cycle. Not good on the ol' joints.

You would have amazing results stacking the halodrol (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol) with the 1T. And your nutz will thank you for leaving the other two compounds out for another day.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

Thanks for your opinions. Anyone else have a comment or suggestion?
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Thanks for your opinions. Anyone else have a comment or suggestion?
    The 1-T would probably be your best bet alone. The other compounds you want to stack would only add to sides and probably be overkill for one cycle (I never say that ). But in all seriousness if you run 1-T for 6 weeks your not missing out on a lot of gains that the other stuff would provide you.

If your wanting to stack a methyl with the 1-T I would go with some more pleasing to libido such as a PP clone or 4-AD.
    ForeRunner Labs

19. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

The 1-T would probably be your best bet alone. The other compounds you want to stack would only add to sides and probably be overkill for one cycle (I never say that ). But in all seriousness if you run 1-T for 6 weeks your not missing out on a lot of gains that the other stuff would provide you.

If your wanting to stack a methyl with the 1-T I would go with some more pleasing to libido such as a PP clone or 4-AD.
    Thanks for you comments Royd. Im a dosing minimilist. Im considering my options to maximize my next cycle with what is on hand. Im thinking 1-T would stack well with a 19-Nor. I want minimize androgenic sides of the 1-T by low doseing. Im open to suggestion. The cyclobolan is underdosed so Im not to concerned about adding it in for 10 days at 1 tab towards the end of cycle. If that is what happens.
  20. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Nice! I am going to have to try this. I was a HUGE fan of 1-test and it worked very well for me. Gonna use my gold coupon.
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Follow along with my long for some feedback:

1-T and Me, Solo run
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  260 lbs.

I noticed PA bashing the chemistry behind this product on another forum, well I certainly can't argue on that point but I do know from the labs I have taken in my chemistry classes the most frequent phrase our professor said was "it's not suppose to do that". I really don't care what a chemical is suppose to do, I only care about how it actually acts in the human body. Celebrex wasn't suppose to cause strokes, early appetite suppressants were suppose to cause heart problems, both did things they wern't suppose to do and lives were lost.
    From what I remember PA did state that the jury is out on this product, that maybe true, but if this product proves to be effective then the chemistry must be effective also, right?, regardless of how it looks on paper. I don't give a rat's A** how any supplement company does, business wise, if their products work for me, I will buy them. I just want to get the most from my lifitng like 99.9% of the guys and gals who make the effort research this stuff. And no I won't reply to PA, he's way over my head. I just say, if it works, it works, it works.
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by LardLad View Post
    I noticed PA bashing the chemistry behind this product on another forum, well I certainly can't argue on that point but I do know from the labs I have taken in my chemistry classes the most frequent phrase our professor said was "it's not suppose to do that". I really don't care what a chemical is suppose to do, I only care about how it actually acts in the human body. Celebrex wasn't suppose to cause strokes, early appetite suppressants were suppose to cause heart problems, both did things they wern't suppose to do and lives were lost.
    From what I remember PA did state that the jury is out on this product, that maybe true, but if this product proves to be effective then the chemistry must be effective also, right?, regardless of how it looks on paper. I don't give a rat's A** how any supplement company does, business wise, if their products work for me, I will buy them. I just want to get the most from my lifitng like 99.9% of the guys and gals who make the effort research this stuff. And no I won't reply to PA, he's way over my head. I just say, if it works, it works, it works.
    Lol... I think PA is just worried that 1-T will steal the spotlight on his new 1-AD.

-Pp
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Lol... I think PA is just worried that 1-T will steal the spotlight on his new 1-AD.

-Pp
    I think he also has issue with the fact that he cannot produce a topical product. He seems to always bring up the legal attention they get....he even did this when Dermacrine first came out.
    ForeRunner Labs

25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

-Pp
    ERIC he's to late
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    ERIC he's to late
    ?

-Eric
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

?

-Eric
    The spotlight is on 1-T not on 1-ad
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Thanks bro.

-Eric
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

SDubbed buddy, hope it goes well for you too, Russian
  30. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

31. Registered User

subbed!! Good stuff
  32. Board Supporter

Hey Eric, I'm on my 6th week of 1-t and mmv2 and I'm using your HCG protocol with sustain alpha. My libido is still strong which is great because it always take a hit when running any type of aas. I'm getting blood work done tomorrow so it will be interesting to see where all my levels are at. Any particular place you would like me to post my results?
  33. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    Hey Eric, I'm on my 6th week of 1-t and mmv2 and I'm using your HCG protocol with sustain alpha. My libido is still strong which is great because it always take a hit when running any type of aas. I'm getting blood work done tomorrow so it will be interesting to see where all my levels are at. Any particular place you would like me to post my results?
    how did you like the cycle?
  34. Board Supporter

It's been good. I will admit that I had no diet what so ever and i've half ass'd it in the gym. The recomp has been nice and I'm up 7lbs. whenever i run something my diet is on point and training is persistent. This time around(since it's winter) i pretty much ate whatever i wanted too I just made sure i got over 200 grams of protein in ed. I usually go to the gym 4 times a week, lately i've only been going 3 times per week but I'm still hitting each bodypart at least once per week. So for not giving it 100% the results have been pretty nice. Only sides were slight increase in acne, and increase in anxiety. Balls stayed the same size and libido is up. I'll be finished next monday.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

It's been good. I will admit that I had no diet what so ever and i've half ass'd it in the gym. The recomp has been nice and I'm up 7lbs. whenever i run something my diet is on point and training is persistent. This time around(since it's winter) i pretty much ate whatever i wanted too I just made sure i got over 200 grams of protein in ed. I usually go to the gym 4 times a week, lately i've only been going 3 times per week but I'm still hitting each bodypart at least once per week. So for not giving it 100% the results have been pretty nice. Only sides were slight increase in acne, and increase in anxiety. Balls stayed the same size and libido is up. I'll be finished next monday.
    Dude that is the lamest thing I have ever read on these boards. Sorry, not trying to be a d*ck, but you are a horrible example for anyone who is thinking about running PH or AAS.

Why the heck would you not diet, and train half ass when you were on a hormonal product? Don't you want to get the most out of a hormone that could potentially affect your health? If you are gonna half ass it, why even spend the money on supplements?
  36. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Post them all over any board that will let u
  37. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Dude that is the lamest thing I have ever read on these boards. Sorry, not trying to be a d*ck, but you are a horrible example for anyone who is thinking about running PH or AAS.

Why the heck would you not diet, and train half ass when you were on a hormonal product? Don't you want to get the most out of a hormone that could potentially affect your health? If you are gonna half ass it, why even spend the money on supplements?
    I won't argue with you there. I am a horrible example and my actions should not be followed. The reason for not dieting, is for the fact that for the past 3 yrs all i've done is watch what i eat this winter i decided i was going to eat what ever i wanted too, while attempting to remain lean. Eric came out with this new product so i decided to try it out. This **** works great i put on 7lbs without giving it 100%. My motivation had been lacking for the past few months and running the 1-t has got me back on track. Also there were days when i felt like **** so i took off those days. There hasn't been a week where i didn't go at least 3 times per week though.

People run products for certain reasons, please don't question mine. It's not like I'm taking this stuff and not going to the gym i guess i exaggerated when i said half ass'd i just didn't go balls to the wall like i usually do when running something.

As for the health concerns don't worry about me, i get blood work done 3-4 times a year and every time things look fine. I know what I'm doing but thanks for your concern. People run aas for all types of reasons. Please save any of your preaching for someone else who may need it or use your advice( i mean that in the nicest way possible). Thanks hopefully we can agree to disagree.

Why spend the money on supplements? Did you read what i wrote i gained 7lbs and leaned out a tad. Also money isn't an issue with me. I'm not rich but i do alright.

I must say that i am extremely impressed with the way sustain alpha kept my balls in check. This cycle has been great and i feel as if i don't even need to run a PCT. Of course i will but the sides i usually get when running something have not shown this time around.

Blood will be taken today so i should have the results by the end of the week.
  38. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Post them all over any board that will let u
    the only boards i really go on are here, M&M, and Pp. i will post my results on those 3.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

I won't argue with you there. I am a horrible example and my actions should not be followed. The reason for not dieting, is for the fact that for the past 3 yrs all i've done is watch what i eat this winter i decided i was going to eat what ever i wanted too, while attempting to remain lean. Eric came out with this new product so i decided to try it out. This **** works great i put on 7lbs without giving it 100%. My motivation had been lacking for the past few months and running the 1-t has got me back on track. Also there were days when i felt like **** so i took off those days. There hasn't been a week where i didn't go at least 3 times per week though.

People run products for certain reasons, please don't question mine. It's not like I'm taking this stuff and not going to the gym i guess i exaggerated when i said half ass'd i just didn't go balls to the wall like i usually do when running something.

As for the health concerns don't worry about me, i get blood work done 3-4 times a year and every time things look fine. I know what I'm doing but thanks for your concern. People run aas for all types of reasons. Please save any of your preaching for someone else who may need it or use your advice( i mean that in the nicest way possible). Thanks hopefully we can agree to disagree.

Why spend the money on supplements? Did you read what i wrote i gained 7lbs and leaned out a tad. Also money isn't an issue with me. I'm not rich but i do alright.

I must say that i am extremely impressed with the way sustain alpha kept my balls in check. This cycle has been great and i feel as if i don't even need to run a PCT. Of course i will but the sides i usually get when running something have not shown this time around.

Blood will be taken today so i should have the results by the end of the week.
    Nothing I said to you was preaching. You are just setting a terrible example for everyone who doesn't have experience with this kind of supplement.

I don't care in the slightest about YOUR health, I care about some poor kid that is gonna read your post and interpret it like this:

"I totally slacked off on my diet and workout and still gained 7 lbs. You should use PH/AAS because it lets you be lazy and make gains."

Supplements are either tools or crutches. It seems like you are using this like a crutch. Maybe you aren't, but you really should think about what you write if you don't really mean it or are going to exaggerate, because people are going to only read what you write, not what you mean. For example, I took you literally.
  40. Board Supporter

words of advice do your research and don't listen to everything that people post.... just let it go hommie!!!! Have a good new year and lets get back on track.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I've been officially domesticated
    By Rodja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 05:26 PM
  2. So we are all officially mental?
    By RedneckDB in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 08:10 PM
  3. CRE-02 Officially on Sale at NP!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Company Promotions