PCT advice

itr1416

Awards
Just started a Phera-Plex, SD and Prostanozol 6 week cycle. Not all 3 at the same time but that is not the focus of this thread. I have liquid nolva and rebound XT on hand. I was planning on just keeping to those 2 primarily for my PCT along with other supporting supps. I was planning on running it as follows:
Nolva: 40/30/30/20
Rebound XT: 4/3/2/1

It that fine or should I invert the XT to start low and tamper it up? I've read lots of post but none are really clear. Trying to get some feedback from others who have tried and had good results. Thanks!!!

Also, should the nolva & rebound XT be spread out throughout the day or taken all at once at bedtime.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up my PCT, I used the same items you have and I started the serm (nolva) high to low dosage and the AI (rebound xt) low to high dosage. Everything went great for me. I did nolva 40-30-20-10 Rebound 1-2-2-3-3, nolva at night and rebound spread out thru the day well besides the first week I did it at night with the nolva. I also took GHT stack from sci fit, great product it has ZMA, tribulis, to boost your natural test up, (take those at night). I also took Ngorge from ALRI during pct (CEE/NO) I didn't loose any strength I actually got alittle stronger and only lost 6lbs I have been off PCT for 2 weeks now :woohoo: