Advice.

Otide400

Awards
First off, I'm 6ft 270 and have been training for 7yrs. Body fat is around 17-18%. Looking to try 1- 1testosterone from hi tech. Have never taken anything out of the natty realm. Bottle says one month run at one pil per day 110mg. Most likely going to do 2 pills per day so 220mg for 15 days. The one thing holding me back is pct. I have one option, shredone, from nutraone which is basically AI/cortisol prevention. Should i be concerned with clomid or nolva for that short of a time frame and if not is there an amount of time/mg of being on where i should def take clomid or nolva?
Thank you and i appreciate any help.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First off, I'm 6ft 270 and have been training for 7yrs. Body fat is around 17-18%. Looking to try 1- 1testosterone from hi tech. Have never taken anything out of the natty realm. Bottle says one month run at one pil per day 110mg. Most likely going to do 2 pills per day so 220mg for 15 days. The one thing holding me back is pct. I have one option, shredone, from nutraone which is basically AI/cortisol prevention. Should i be concerned with clomid or nolva for that short of a time frame and if not is there an amount of time/mg of being on where i should def take clomid or nolva?
Thank you and i appreciate any help.
No reason to only run that for 15 Days. Out of your 7 years of training have you ever actually results worth bragging about in only 15 Days?

Otide400

Awards
I guess i never thought of it that way. So with my first attempt is there a period of time you could recommend that would be beneficial? And once again with pct is clo and nol necessary?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I guess i never thought of it that way. So with my first attempt is there a period of time you could recommend that would be beneficial? And once again with pct is clo and nol necessary?
I like to stick with one vs the other. I’m in a similar boat as you but right now my priorities aren’t lined up for me to run a full 8-12 week cycle. Your cycle length will all depend on the compound used but 8 weeks is certainly the shortest I’d run.

On cycle, cycle support if needed, PCT Serm and support supps, bloodwork before and after and regular groceries would set me up for failure. I have to wait a bit lol. We have a few logs on here to search and explore as well.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
TheMovement has you covered bro.

Run 1-andro at 330 a day for 8 weeks.

I’d suggest you look into a test base to combat the lethargy that will come, 4-andro would be a solid choice.

You need on cycle support, CEL cycle assist is a solid all in one for that stack.

You’ll want a serm, either nolva or clomid to help quick recovery and therefore help in maintaining gains.

I definitely wouldn’t run 1 test at 220 for 15 days by the way.....pointless cycle IMO.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I’m running this right now at 330mg (110,110,110). I’m in week 7 and can say around week 5 my strength really started to pick up. I would run it for a minimum of 8 weeks, but feel at 8 weeks you are in the prime of your cycle and should go for 12 weeks. I have gained 21 pounds so far and hit new PR’s in all my lifts. I did stack it for 6 weeks with one bottle of Pro IGF 1. That’s finished so I have added Hi-Tech Laxogenin 100. I think you will see great gains if you don’t add these. I hope this encourages you. I’m excited at how my body and strength has changed over the past 7 weeks.