Is this gyno?

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
I ran a super dmz 2.0 cycle roughly a year ago and 2 months after I finished pct started gettin rebound gyno, my nipples became very sensitive and felt a lump forming under my left one, I used formeron topical AI and low dose letro and the issue subsided mostly.. Now since I have come off it will flare up sometimes and I will have a legit small rock under my left nipple, but then say I work out it will go disappear....? Any input?

JRSOLDJA

Awards
if its gyno then it shouldn't just disappear while you're working out. but if you have gyno then I could see why...you're pct isn't exactly state of the art. topical AI's are junk from what I understand. you should've used at least an e-blocker with a test booster after your cycle. you wouldn't have kept all of your gains but you wouldn't have had the side effects of rebound either if used correctly

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Oh no that wasn't my pct, my pct was torem 120/90/60/30 with pct assist, DAA but then I ran the topical AI once the light rebound gyno started.. Idk what it is it'll flare up big time and It's a literal small rock under my nipple but then it will randomly shrink up I don't get it

JRSOLDJA

Awards
Oh no that wasn't my pct, my pct was torem 120/90/60/30 with pct assist, DAA but then I ran the topical AI once the light rebound gyno started.. Idk what it is it'll flare up big time and It's a literal small rock under my nipple but then it will randomly shrink up I don't get it
Oh ok. In that case I'd say you need to get checked out by a doctor for sure. However there was a theory stating that during a workout phase you "activate" more levels of natural test and release hgh. this could be the reason why it seems to practically disappear. this is just a theory though.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards

Please forgive my newb question . . . but when people refer to a dosage such as 120/90/60/30, what exactly does that mean?

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please forgive my newb question . . . but when people refer to a dosage such as 120/90/60/30, what exactly does that mean?
mg/day by week so in this case it was a 4 week pct with torem
Week 1- 120mg everyday
Week 2- 90mg everyday
Week 3- 60mg everyday
Week 4- 30mg everyday