E2 crash after AI

DALLASxBROWN

DALLASxBROWN

Awards
Took aro for 5 weeks (12.5mg EOD) and started to see the sides: achey joints, depression and loss of libido. Dropped the aro and I'm just taking nolva (just started my 3rd week of PCT). Joints are feeling better and depression/anxiety is a lot better too, but the libido isn't totally back. Can this be more mental than physiological?
I realize I took it for way too long, but was given advice by countless sources on eroids to take arom. until my PCT was over. I now realize I never needed it for a test-e only cycle.
Went for blood work the other day, but it was only after 2 days of no aromasin. Gonna go again in 4 weeks when I'm 2 weeks off my PCT.

Should I run my nolva for an additional 2 weeks after the 4 weeks at 20/day?
Someone help me out here.
Thank you!
Edit: Originally wrote 9 weeks, but it's 5 weeks.
Also, here is an update of what I've done up until this point:
Week 1-5: Test E @ 500mg/wk
Week 3-7: Aromasin @ 12.5mg/EOD
Week 6-7: Nolvadex @ 40/ED
Just started Nolva @ 20 yesterday, but now plan to drop it, too.

Stopped my test cycle very short due to external issues with my life, so don't judge the length.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly, that is not much aromasin, I wouldn't be worried. I would just on some DAA (SNS makes a well prices one) for libido. Your libido is probably just down cause you are in PCT. Happens. Your hormones are adjusting back to normal. I wouldn't worry.

DALLASxBROWN

DALLASxBROWN

Awards
That's what I figured. I picked up some OTC test boosters and tribulus. Most of my symptoms are gone, just not the libido part yet.

Thank you,

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Libido is always the last to come back. It sucks. Good luck.