SERM least harsh on decreasing sex drive while still doing its job

Yubber

Awards
So I have heard a lot of people say that they loose there sex drive on SERMs, I personally know I have lost mine on Nova. So I was just curious what everyone out there thinks between: Raloxifene, Tamoxifen, Clomiphene, and Toremifene.
What one do you think gets the job done and works best while not destroying your sex drive or causing other negative sides?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Were you running an AI along side it? Run an AI along side it to control the estro and I'm willing to bet you will notice a huge difference.

Formastanzol would be perfect.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
clomid & nolva do me fine, no ill effects to my friend downstairs. Actaully i am on both right now....clomid @ 50mg, nolva @ 40mg.....Im good. poked my girl last nite, things were as normal.

Makaveli's advice of forma stanzol will help you. try it, there is actually a holiday promo right now @ mr supps. Click the x mas tree and you ll get the code.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ya i was fine on nolva too mighta been the DAA as well though idk

Beastmolded

Beastmolded

Awards
Is there another alternative out there with less harsh effects competed to clomid or nolva?

TrashCanman14

Awards
Torem. Forget it being the least harsh, it's a sex booster IMHO.

Yubber

Awards
I have read that Raloxifene is not hard on the sides but I also hear its not a good SERM for a pct. Never tried it though so can't say too much on it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Torem. Forget it being the least harsh, it's a sex booster IMHO.
This is what ill be using for my serm soon. I tried clomid and it was good but i heard Torem is better with less sides

rmsshelton

Awards
What is x2x?
Also what is DAA
New to game, so learning.

Yubber

Awards
What is x2x?
Also what is DAA
New to game, so learning.

x2x I believe is his way of saying he agrees with what someone else was saying.

And DAA is d-aspartic acid which is a test booster. Google it there is tons of into out there on it.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could run low-dose SERM (torm) + DAA + sustain alpha topical on scrotum for enhanced sex drive and mood.

-Matt