New to the game...Needing advice!!

Maxout27

Awards
Does anyone have a PCT that they wouLD HIGHLY recommend. There are so many options that I have NO idea on which one to choose...I know it is a very important part of taking an anobolic steroid, so I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out!

,Thanks

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
What did you run?

In general a serm+natty test booster is my recommended combo for a successful PCT. I mean there are other add on options after that such as cortisol control etc.. But those are the two big basics right there. a SERM, and natty t booster, like hcgenerate or DAA.

If you don't know what a serm is, do a search on the term.

Maxout27

Awards
Thanks for the info. I will def look into it!!

I haven't taken anything yet...I wanted to make sure I had everything I needed before I started my cycle!
I plan on taking Andropen 275. Any good advice??

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Treat andropen basically like you would sustanon. If you were to run it, I would do around 500mg a week, split into two shots. With the multiple esters, it might not even be a bad idea to do EOD injects.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Otc id go for the Testosterone Recovery Stack with TCF-1. Bringing it another level id add Torem. Let me know if you want to try the TRS and TCF-1, I can give you my discount.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/10
Adex 00/.5/.5/.25/.25-mg

real cycle, real pct