Serm

rugrat5288

Awards
Ok if a serm isn't used after a cycle of lets say s-drol what promblems could you have other than not keeping your gains? the reason i ask is i've ran it a couple of times in the past just using 6-oxo and a test booster like activateX. didn't see that i lost all that much of my gains. i did loose some for sure though. just wondered what other risks might be present without the serm ?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok if a serm isn't used after a cycle of lets say s-drol what promblems could you have other than not keeping your gains? the reason i ask is i've ran it a couple of times in the past just using 6-oxo and a test booster like activateX. didn't see that i lost all that much of my gains. i did loose some for sure though. just wondered what other risks might be present without the serm ?

not getting your boys back to normal, loosing gains, cholesterol levels out of wack (the SERM can help here slightly). and most of all possible ED due to low test.

these can be just a few of the sides from not using a SERM . but Recovery greatly depends on the person. its different for everyone.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
The biggest risk is not getting your natural test levels started back. Without a serm for harsh compounds, it can take quite awhile for natural test to get back to levels to where they were. That is why you loose your gains. You want to get test up as quickly as possible.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The biggest risk is not getting your natural test levels started back. Without a serm for harsh compounds, it can take quite awhile for natural test to get back to levels to where they were. That is why you loose your gains. You want to get test up as quickly as possible.

X2 on this one:head: