TREN AND TEST=

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. Talking TREN AND TEST=

THIS WAS WEEK 9
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Looking good. What were the gains made on the cycle? I'm up four on my superdrol in 5 days
    •   

3. i went from 205lbs to 233lbs in 9 weeks. had a 7.2% body fat and my bench went up from 245 to 395. i was shooting 120mg of test every day. from what i hear that was a bit on the high side but it worked.

4. i also worked at a gym, had almost no social life, slept like 8-10 hours every night, and basicly lived life around lifting. but it was well worth it.

5. You look really good...damn!
    •   

6. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzyOttER
    i went from 205lbs to 233lbs in 9 weeks. had a 7.2% body fat and my bench went up from 245 to 395.
    you weigh 233 at 7.2% bodyfat???how tall are you? looking good though bro

7. Nice pink shirt, ***.

8. wow fantastic gains!! and amazing increase on bench, +150lbs is awsome

9. Great gains! Strength is through the roof..

Quick question, are you saying you are 7% in that pic?

10. So that's the ugly mug that gets more chicks in one trip than the douche has in his whole life????? Damn...you rich or something, boy? j/k, bro

Anway...you're bench went from 245 to 395lbs in 9 weeks? That's unbelievable!

Great gains, man...but I'd put your BF% at closer to 10-11% than 7.2% for damn sure...and that's without seeing the midsection.

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Nice pink shirt, ***.

<-- Hey, your best friend said it, not me

I'm thinking you and hamper should start hanging out hahaha

[img]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****94 39[/img]

11. You look good, but no way are you [email protected]% bf, not at 6'.

12. Quote Originally Posted by TheUsual
    You look good, but no way are you [email protected]% bf, not at 6'.
    I didn't have the heart to tell him.

13. 7.2 was what the trainer told me. i had just got done lifting and he took it with that meter that you hold with your hands. im not trying to bull**** anyone.

14. Its cool man You're still more lean that I

15. whats the lowest someone bodyfat % can go to without a risk of really hurting your body?

16. Quote Originally Posted by CrAzyOttER
    whats the lowest someone bodyfat % can go to without a risk of really hurting your body?
    What did the 5 fingers say to the face? I'll tell you in about an hour!

17. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    I didn't have the heart to tell him.
    naaa dude you didnt have the lats, delts, or arms to tell me.

18. Quote Originally Posted by CrAzyOttER
    whats the lowest someone bodyfat % can go to without a risk of really hurting your body?
    The only people who probably REALLY know are all dead Nazi's who experimented with these kinds of things on the Jews.

So, I guess you could perform the experiment yourself and have SS report the findings

But, most people say around <2% and you're gonna kill over, and you don't wanna stay much below 5% for too long.

19. what is the strongest fat burner out right now?

20. Ephedra Google has your answers...there are a few ECA stacks out, and there is customnutritionwarehouse.com (board sponsor) has Ephedrine HCl (synthetic version) there as well. I'd stay away from clen until you start doing a bit more research...can have some nasty sides. Ask Glenihan hahah

21. Quote Originally Posted by CrAzyOttER
    7.2 was what the trainer told me. i had just got done lifting and he took it with that meter that you hold with your hands. im not trying to bull**** anyone.
    Your always supposed to do caliper testing BEFORE working out. Otherwise the pump screws with the results. Thus why it said 7.2, also there is a range of error of 3-4%. From my experience, even good trainers are at the lower end of the error range. (ie will say 7 when its 10.)
    I was about a 5 weeks out for a contest and the trainer told me i was hovering just above 4%. Ummm...i was lean but not that freakin lean.

22. Ya, do you have any other pics?

23. i would also check out sesathin!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tren and Test ADVICE!
    By Ballin1243 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 09:05 PM
  2. TREN AND TEST PROP + WINSTROL?
    By CrAzyOttER in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-16-2005, 01:33 AM