TREN AND TEST=

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua45stang

Awards
Looking good. What were the gains made on the cycle? I'm up four on my superdrol in 5 days

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i went from 205lbs to 233lbs in 9 weeks. had a 7.2% body fat and my bench went up from 245 to 395. i was shooting 120mg of test every day. from what i hear that was a bit on the high side but it worked.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i also worked at a gym, had almost no social life, slept like 8-10 hours every night, and basicly lived life around lifting. but it was well worth it.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
i went from 205lbs to 233lbs in 9 weeks. had a 7.2% body fat and my bench went up from 245 to 395.
you weigh 233 at 7.2% bodyfat???how tall are you? looking good though bro

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Nice pink shirt, fag. :whip:

:rofl:

gumbercules

gumbercules

Awards
wow fantastic gains!! and amazing increase on bench, +150lbs is awsome

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great gains! Strength is through the roof..

Quick question, are you saying you are 7% in that pic?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
So that's the ugly mug that gets more chicks in one trip than the douche has in his whole life????? Damn...you rich or something, boy? :D j/k, bro

Anway...you're bench went from 245 to 395lbs in 9 weeks? That's unbelievable!

Great gains, man...but I'd put your BF% at closer to 10-11% than 7.2% for damn sure...and that's without seeing the midsection.

Nice pink shirt, fag. :whip:

:rofl:
<-- Hey, your best friend said it, not me :D

I'm thinking you and hamper should start hanging out :D hahaha

:D :rofl: :D :rofl:

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
7.2 was what the trainer told me. i had just got done lifting and he took it with that meter that you hold with your hands. im not trying to bullshit anyone.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Its cool man :) You're still more lean that I :D

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
whats the lowest someone bodyfat % can go to without a risk of really hurting your body?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
whats the lowest someone bodyfat % can go to without a risk of really hurting your body?
What did the 5 fingers say to the face? I'll tell you in about an hour! :trout:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
The only people who probably REALLY know are all dead Nazi's who experimented with these kinds of things on the Jews.

So, I guess you could perform the experiment yourself and have SS report the findings :D

But, most people say around <2% and you're gonna kill over, and you don't wanna stay much below 5% for too long.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
what is the strongest fat burner out right now?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Ephedra :) Google has your answers...there are a few ECA stacks out, and there is customnutritionwarehouse.com (board sponsor) has Ephedrine HCl (synthetic version) there as well. I'd stay away from clen until you start doing a bit more research...can have some nasty sides. Ask Glenihan :D hahah

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
7.2 was what the trainer told me. i had just got done lifting and he took it with that meter that you hold with your hands. im not trying to bullshit anyone.
Your always supposed to do caliper testing BEFORE working out. Otherwise the pump screws with the results. Thus why it said 7.2, also there is a range of error of 3-4%. From my experience, even good trainers are at the lower end of the error range. (ie will say 7 when its 10.)
I was about a 5 weeks out for a contest and the trainer told me i was hovering just above 4%. Ummm...i was lean but not that freakin lean.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i have some other pics but ill have to edit them before i post. the above pic was of me in my kitcen getting a apple. my friend took it on his cell phone, so it could have looked alot better if it was on a real camara and if i had just got done lifting.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But, most people say around <2% and you're gonna kill over, and you don't wanna stay much below 5% for too long.
3% is the lowest you can get. That is the amount of fat found in your spine, brain stem and intramusclar fat that if removed, you die.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Body Impedance isn't the greatest for an accurate measurement.. If you get the trainer to do a 4-point caliper test, you'd get abit closer to your real bf%.. Before the testing, don't workout or eat unless your meal was 3 hours prior.. working out then getting tested will be wrong everytime.. ;)

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
well if anyone wants to give me **** about the stuff i put into my body and they have already seen the pic of me than they can bring it on. " its my body and i`ll do what ever the hell i want to do with it!" with all the fat fucks out there dying of heart attacts and falling off the seat at bob`s big boy the goverment wants to tell me i cant take my trainning to the next level with roids!!???? **** THEM & EVERYONE THAT LOOKS LIKE THEM!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Wow really willing to show your face after admitting to Test and Tren usuage. Big balls.
What's the big deal?

The feds can't come knocking on your door because you "used" drugs.

I prefer to keep my face anonymous, but I really don't think showing your face is that big of a deal.

Cutler, Coleman, Ruhl, any of the IFBB guys and even amateur guys with ridiculous size are admitting to their drug useage just by the size of them. That doesn't justify search warrants and massive investigations.

Hell, yeah, the feds are breaking down on AAS sellers and importers...but, when it comes down to it, saying "I did steroids for 9 weeks" really isn't going to land you in a whole lot of **** with the law....

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
you would think with all the coke, meth, and other REAL drugs going around that the feds would be busy with them, but nooooooooo they want to lock up people who eat right and spend there free time at the gym. oh yeah we need to get these guys off the streets ASAP!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...I hate politicians. I think they use AAS b/c it's the one they can strike fear in the heart of the soccer mom with.

The soccer mom thinks: "My little football stud would never do coke or heroin...but, steroids maybe and he'll turn into a big, ugly, mean psychotic with a small penis and he'll die at 23 from a heart attack!"

Then, you've got the media hippies. Those little bitches are sick of being picked on in high school by the big jocks for being little weenies, so they decided to go ahead and strike back by picking on big, strong, independent people. They want us all to depend on them and big brother and they think everybody should be equally weak....

</rant>

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
you are 100% right. the people that dont have the heart or will power to be like us make themselfs feel better by making it a crime. um.... last time i checked smoking cigs and drinking kills alot more people than roids do but oh yeah no big roid makers give money to washington to keep them queit. silly me.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
ahhhh yes. in a mear 6 days i shall rejoice in the bliss of tren once agian.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think you look good. Nice even development. From what I can see.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i`ve been bullshiting around about starting my next cycle but i finally did yesterday. i`m going to post another pic in 8 weeks. this time it will be 100mg/ed of tren and 600mg/5aa cyp a week.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Damn, say goodbye to little otter for a while then.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
i`ve been bullshiting around about starting my next cycle but i finally did yesterday. i`m going to post another pic in 8 weeks. this time it will be 100mg/ed of tren and 600mg/5aa cyp a week.
100 mg's of tren ED is a **** ton. Did you mean EOD?

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i did 120 ED last time. this time it is 100 ED. my power has gone up a crazy amount and yes sex drive is going down day by day. **** it girls take time away from lifting anyways.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
my goal this time is 245lbs, max bench over 400, max dead lift over 500 and bodyfat under 10%.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You are one crazy bastard, that is an ungodly amount of tren.

Screw it, who needs to live to be 30 right? :p

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
yeah! 30 is a good time to pack it in and head north. god and will have a bench show-down when i get up there. i`ll save you all a good spot in west heaven (right by the gym)

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
ten million strong and growing...... who knows what thats from? i got a tren cookie for the winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.