BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
fuckin awesome, I will show you whats up in 3 months muthafucka

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
fuckin awesome, I will show you whats up in 3 months muthafucka
dude in three months they`ll have to take the pic from across the street to see all of my lats and delts!!!!
:woohoo:
yo phill, have you ever done tren? if not you should.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Oh don't wory you will be impressed when you see me after my cut. Then I will PCT and then probably in January I will hit a dece,test 400, M1T cycle to 245. I am playin ball next year so I am gonna make sure I het all my stats and numbers up to par.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i need to start doing some cardio. my joints are killing me from lifting 5-6 times a week and im no where near as cut as i want to be. i fucked up and went swimming the other day and flamed up my joints bad. i`m a really fast swimmer and some girl didn`t belive i was cause im so big. well i showed her! but im the dumb ass who cant lift for a few days now. so i think ill stick with running to cut up.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i was at the gym today and some dude that was big but not really big benched 405lbs for 6 with no spot. holy **** i thought as i was doing my t bar rows. i wanted to grab my stuff and sneak out. last year when i was the biggest i ever was i could only do 395lbs ONCE!!!

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
ok well the tren is gone and i didnt hit my goals. max bench this cycle hit 365, but i really have to say that if i wasn`t a broke ass waiter and if i had kept my cals and protien up at the end i would have gone way over 400lbs. eating can hurt the funds pretty bad.
anyways now im on 100mg of 5aa ed and i started NO-XPOLDE. im very happy with both so far. and im going back on tren soon cause **** it why not. i shold have a new job in like two weeks that pays A LOT more then what im getting now. life will be good, chest will be pumped and ill be able to eat the right way for a cycle.
im getting kinda cut right now. i dropped from 238 to 229 so far but im still killin it at the gym so thats ok with me. ill post some new 5aa pics soon.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
3% is the lowest you can get. That is the amount of fat found in your spine, brain stem and intramusclar fat that if removed, you die.

Yeah....that would be bad to try and lose those "brain-handles". :lol:

YoungNJacked

Banned
Awards
crazyotter, this is BIGPHILL1984, how is your back coming along? I am at 249 right now, but I am hitting test/tren/deca really soon, so like I said you will be playing catch up

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
what test and how much a week? sorry if i missed it somewhere in this thread or the other one you have.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
crazyotter, this is BIGPHILL1984, how is your back coming along? I am at 249 right now, but I am hitting test/tren/deca really soon, so like I said you will be playing catch up
waaaazzz up pimp!!!!
you on tren yet? and why did you change your name?

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
ok guys its almost pic time agian. this is what my cycle has looked like so far... t
Tren 100mg eod
4ad 600mg ed
SD 10,20,30 weeks 1,2,3
clen started about a week ago
phara plex 20,30 last three weeks.

Quaid

Awards
"yo phill, have you ever done tren? if not you should."

"im very happy with both so far. and im going back on tren soon cause **** it why not."

Hey Crazyotter,

I just read this entire thread today, found it very interesting. It seems to me like you are losing a lot of the gains you make and that to counter this you are very very very quick to jump back onto tren.

You do look pretty big in the pics but I do know a lot of guys that are natural and are bigger and more ripped than you (myself not included). I am just thinking do you think that you would be better off training naturally for a while or doing a smaller amount of drugs less frequently so you can put some mass on that you can actually hold onto?

I am also not trying to be judgemental and I realize that we are in a bodybuilding forum but it seems to me that you are excessively concerned how strong and big you are. I think that if you put the same amount of time and energy that you put into training and taking steroids into something more productive (school, relationships, better job) you might be a happier and more fullfilled person.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I don't mean to be condescending or insulting at all.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

"im very happy with both so far. and im going back on tren soon cause **** it why not."

Hey Crazyotter,

I just read this entire thread today, found it very interesting. It seems to me like you are losing a lot of the gains you make and that to counter this you are very very very quick to jump back onto tren.

You do look pretty big in the pics but I do know a lot of guys that are natural and are bigger and more ripped than you (myself not included). I am just thinking do you think that you would be better off training naturally for a while or doing a smaller amount of drugs less frequently so you can put some mass on that you can actually hold onto?

I am also not trying to be judgemental and I realize that we are in a bodybuilding forum but it seems to me that you are excessively concerned how strong and big you are. I think that if you put the same amount of time and energy that you put into training and taking steroids into something more productive (school, relationships, better job) you might be a happier and more fullfilled person.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I don't mean to be condescending or insulting at all.
good post

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards

Hey Crazyotter,

thank you for your thoughts. and you are right for the most part.
i know i over do it sometimes with this stuff, but as of right now its all i have.
i dont really have any family, i dont talk to/ hang out with my friends hardly at all. all i do is go to the gym, work and sleep. im happy for your friends that can get bigger and more cut than me tranning all natural. but the way i am is i want it NOW. roids aren`t that bad. im going to do a long and heathly post cycle after this cause im joining the army in feb of next year.
i have a lot of holes in my life and lifting helps fill some of them. and juice helps it even more.
thanks agian bud, but ill be ok.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thank you for your thoughts. and you are right for the most part.
i know i over do it sometimes with this stuff, but as of right now its all i have.
i dont really have any family, i dont talk to/ hang out with my friends hardly at all. all i do is go to the gym, work and sleep. im happy for your friends that can get bigger and more cut than me tranning all natural. but the way i am is i want it NOW. roids aren`t that bad. im going to do a long and heathly post cycle after this cause im joining the army in feb of next year.
i have a lot of holes in my life and lifting helps fill some of them. and juice helps it even more.
thanks agian bud, but ill be ok.
I feel the same way. I'm totally anti-social compared to the college mainstream - and lonely at times (not that often). Everytime I start debating if I want this life - something positive happens, whether it be a athletic oppurtunity, a compliment from a friend, new girl in my life or a personal best lift... ends the debate pretty quick.

"just need to remember where you came from and what it took to get there." - Herman Edwards (Jets Coach)

burger:burger:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Update, week 15...

:bow28:

Last edited:
Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
I feel the same way. I'm totally anti-social compared to the college mainstream - and lonely at times (not that often). Everytime I start debating if I want this life - something positive happens, whether it be a athletic oppurtunity, a compliment from a friend, new girl in my life or a personal best lift... ends the debate pretty quick.

"just need to remember where you came from and what it took to get there." - Herman Edwards (Jets Coach)

i fully agree with this post.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established

I feel the exact same. Me and my roomates had some people over last night, i hung out with them until about 1, by then they were totally plastered and their drunkeness was becoming very annoying, so i went upstairs to go to sleep but they were so loud it took me forever to fall asleep. ugh, oh well

that is a great quote

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
haha nearly as good as Herman's quote:

"You PLAY TO WIN THE GAME! You don't play just to play the game... You PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!"

herm edwards, jets coach, all around nice guy

ok sorry back on topic..

YoungNJacked

Banned
Awards
I am not sure what happened with my last name on here, but oh well. I am on test and ergo max right now and ending with tren and the test. a 13 week cycle. I am at 253 right now. Hoping for 270 by the end.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice thread guys and all i got to say is CO and SS you guys should let me adopt one of your 15 pups from the otter farm, im a very caring person. lol. but for real you guys have had me rolling this whole thread... too damn funny, any pics Otter?

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
nice thread guys and all i got to say is CO and SS you guys should let me adopt one of your 15 pups from the otter farm, im a very caring person. lol. but for real you guys have had me rolling this whole thread... too damn funny, any pics Otter?
always looking for a loving home.
yeah ill have some pics up next week bro.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
I am not sure what happened with my last name on here, but oh well. I am on test and ergo max right now and ending with tren and the test. a 13 week cycle. I am at 253 right now. Hoping for 270 by the end.
270!!! how tall are you?

YoungNJacked

Banned
Awards
6'3 muthafucka, haha. I am 260 now. I am one week into test e cycle, gunna hit tren in like 5 weeks for 8 weeks probably to finish off cycle. I guarantee 275 pounds bro. Beat that bro,haha

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
6'3 muthafucka, haha. I am 260 now. I am one week into test e cycle, gunna hit tren in like 5 weeks for 8 weeks probably to finish off cycle. I guarantee 275 pounds bro. Beat that bro,haha
K, if you get to 275 I'm expecting that pencil neck to have filled out :lol:

YoungNJacked

Banned
Awards
****........................K you know I will have no neck after this cycle, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.