TREN AND TEST=

Status
Not open for further replies.
CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Yeah M1T is the **** over here. All the football players use it. HS football players
down south huh?
sprinting with those back pumps can be very painful.

edit: wait i meant California...
:burger:

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i miss playing football. how cool would it be to pay some high school player to let you play for him in one game. as big as we are that would be awsome to just knock around little high school kids for a night. yeah right id prob fall over and have a stroke from all that running. oh well its fun to dream.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i showed some girl that pic of me yesterday cause she was telling i was getting too big and was like " you think this is big? look at me last summer" then this bitch says "thats not you. the face is diferent" so i took off my shirt and made the same ` i have to **** so bad it hurts flex face` and she was like "OH YEAH that is you." i dont think i want to talk to her anymore. i hate dumb people.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, dude, they are perenial section champs, lots of D-1A players come out and go on to ivy league schools instead because they know they aren't athletic enough to start at those top programs. In fact the coaches provide for them too.

As far as dumb girls, get used to it because we look like meatheads, so we will attract shallow and air headed girls. I always attract cheerleaders and athletes......oh well what can you do

Guido

Awards
i showed some girl that pic of me yesterday cause she was telling i was getting too big and was like " you think this is big? look at me last summer" then this bitch says "thats not you. the face is diferent" so i took off my shirt and made the same ` i have to **** so bad it hurts flex face` and she was like "OH YEAH that is you." i dont think i want to talk to her anymore. i hate dumb people.
Hey man i've been following your thread and just wanted to say congrats on all your gains. I'm on a pretty insane stack right now (45 mg dbol/day, 1000 mg sust/week, 600 mg deca/week, and 60 mg winny/day, 500 mg primobolan/week for the last 6 weeks), and i started at 225ish. Assuming i dont end up crazy heavy at like 270 or so, i wanna go tren/test for my next cycle, as the strength gains arent coming as fast or as furious as i thought they would, although im only in week 3 and the deca and test arent even working yet. I have blown up considerably though, and im much more vascular. It's just that the tren/test seems simpler and just as potent, so I'm gonna go with it next time. Keep up the good work dude!

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
Hey man i've been following your thread and just wanted to say congrats on all your gains. I'm on a pretty insane stack right now (45 mg dbol/day, 1000 mg sust/week, 600 mg deca/week, and 60 mg winny/day, 500 mg primobolan/week for the last 6 weeks), and i started at 225ish. Assuming i dont end up crazy heavy at like 270 or so, i wanna go tren/test for my next cycle, as the strength gains arent coming as fast or as furious as i thought they would, although im only in week 3 and the deca and test arent even working yet. I have blown up considerably though, and im much more vascular. It's just that the tren/test seems simpler and just as potent, so I'm gonna go with it next time. Keep up the good work dude!
first off, thanks bro. and second that sounds like a wild ass cycle you`re on. your strength will def go up a lot soon. why are you running the winny now? i would say save that till the end to help cut up. plus the joint pain it will give you might **** with you getting to your max lifts.

Guido

Awards
first off, thanks bro. and second that sounds like a wild ass cycle you`re on. your strength will def go up a lot soon. why are you running the winny now? i would say save that till the end to help cut up. plus the joint pain it will give you might **** with you getting to your max lifts.
yeah thats what i was saying...im only in week 3 and im saving the winny and primo for weeks 6-12. But yeah i'm blowing up really fast and the strength is following in suit. I just dont want to get to like week 9 and be 260 already. But i'll finish up hardcore and use my PCT to lean out. Keep it up and keep us posted on your tren/test.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
yeah thats what i was saying...im only in week 3 and im saving the winny and primo for weeks 6-12. But yeah i'm blowing up really fast and the strength is following in suit. I just dont want to get to like week 9 and be 260 already. But i'll finish up hardcore and use my PCT to lean out. Keep it up and keep us posted on your tren/test.
what are your goals from this cycle? max bench, goal whight, ect...?

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Matt, so yeah how is the weight on this cycle otter? I am waiting on mine until december now, just so it is really good. Doing a 16 weeker, so I need to get it just right, probably going to cost a grip too.

Guido

Awards
what are your goals from this cycle? max bench, goal whight, ect...?
Just size...All i ever care about is watching my waist. I dont care about my bodyweight or how much i can bench. In fact i never do flat bench at all. I dont know if its considered a lot in the realm of AAS lifters but i do incline dumbell presses with 140's for 6-8 reps. I guess it'd be nice to be up to the 160's by the end of the cycle. I just wanna be big and lean with a small waist. I'm at 34 now and if i can maintain that and be 260 i'll be very happy.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
sounds good. dude 140`s for 8 is very good. you`ll be a fucking monster by the end of your cycle.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
you`ll love it! better than sex! um.... well i only say that now cause i got a set of BABY NUTS hanging under otter jr and they dont look like they`ll be swinging for a little while. **** it for now.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
you`ll love it! better than sex! um.... well i only say that now cause i got a set of BABY NUTS hanging under otter jr and they dont look like they`ll be swinging for a little while. **** it for now.
that was me writing. i forgot SS was just on and didnt log off. im going to go beat him with a rubber hose now!!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Sure....we know that SS named his peepee otter junior. The secret is out.

Now, the dellima is...WTF do we do about you two weirdos now? :think:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, dude, they are perenial section champs, lots of D-1A players come out and go on to ivy league schools instead because they know they aren't athletic enough to start at those top programs. In fact the coaches provide for them too.

As far as dumb girls, get used to it because we look like meatheads, so we will attract shallow and air headed girls. I always attract cheerleaders and athletes......oh well what can you do
If it's a Bay Area High School I am 99% positive I know which school you're talking about. The one I'm thinking of plays in the West Catholic Athletic League and has come out of nowhere the last 5 years.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
If it's a Bay Area High School I am 99% positive I know which school you're talking about. The one I'm thinking of plays in the West Catholic Athletic League and has come out of nowhere the last 5 years.
Nah, it is a public school, think expensive living in the south bay.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
Sure....we know that SS named his peepee otter junior. The secret is out.

Now, the dellima is...WTF do we do about you two weirdos now? :think:
yes you caught us. we are planning on moving to greenland to start an otter farm and hopefuly hire 15- 37 blind mexican men to help with all the duties of a otter ranch. hey you should come too!!! always room for kwyck. wink, wink:FUfinger:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Yep! I work at Mountain Charlie's bro! So much juice in that town.
I was thinking it was Valley Christian. We used to whoop thier ass and suddenly they're on the same level as De La Salle LOL.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
I am very good at aiming..........we'll leave it at that.LOL

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
you need to sign up so we can chit chat without getting into trouble on here with raunchy talk..........LOL

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
you need to sign up so we can chit chat without getting into trouble on here with raunchy talk..........LOL
im thinking of leaving the site. big phill has such a potty mouth that i find it hard to drive to work in the mornig! he is a MANWHORE! and should die of anal warts! hahahahahaha

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
LOL.........for some reason that reminded me of something.........can't put my finger on it........

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
This need to go back to general chat if you are NOT posting picture or reply to a picture that was posted..

Status
Not open for further replies.