TREN AND TEST=

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Amen to that, I am about to jump on the wagon in a couple months, then it is trouble........

Guido

Awards
not sure if its been addressed yet but those bodyfat calipers are horseshit. If you want an accurate bf% reading get a buoancy test. It's the only accurate measure. The caliper's will get within a few % points, but i'd rather be exact with something like this.

BTW, great gains, and you are a nut for usin that much Tren, but i guess go hardcore or not at all...I shouldnt really talk with my 1500 mg/week Sustanon and 600-1200/week deca (and DBol, Primo, etc etc)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Damn, what are you young guys gonna do when 1200mg of test or 120mg of tren just won't cut it anymore. Crazy if you ask me.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Guido, the underwater testing can be off also.. each of the different methods have their own magins of error.. but a way to get closer would be to use several different methods or at least 2 methods

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Comment on the amount of tren you used Otter, it was said and I agree that is an insane amount and I would have bet that you could have seen the same amount of gains on 75 mg ED as you did on the 120. Before you do your next cycle, I would get a complete blood panel done and seriously rethink your cycle planning.

Guido

Awards
Guido, the underwater testing can be off also.. each of the different methods have their own magins of error.. but a way to get closer would be to use several different methods or at least 2 methods
this is a good point as well.

Guido

Awards
Damn, what are you young guys gonna do when 1200mg of test or 120mg of tren just won't cut it anymore. Crazy if you ask me.
Well at that point i'll have plateu'd. I mean I'm starting from 225 and I dont want to ever get bigger than 250-260, esp at 5'10". So by the end of my current cycle i should be close to where i want to be mass-wise, and the rest will all be fine tuning with light test/winny/EQ ultra-clean bulks/cuts. There's always the option to step up to HGH, but its too expensive for me and I just dont want to cross that bridge.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i went down from 120mg ed to 100mg ed. i would love to use less tren and get the same results but im worried that if i cut back now ill lose the edge. will cutting back slow my progress?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Comment on the amount of tren you used Otter, it was said and I agree that is an insane amount and I would have bet that you could have seen the same amount of gains on 75 mg ED as you did on the 120. Before you do your next cycle, I would get a complete blood panel done and seriously rethink your cycle planning.
I'll hook this fool up with a complete blood panel. What do you wanna see Matt?

BTW Otter made me start a tren cycle too. I'm cutting into his stash, but I'm only using 100mg EOD. It's been 8 days today. It's weird, he swears that he loses sex drive bad, but I'm just the oppositte so far. I've always been a horny bastard, and I don't know if it's more so now but definitely not less. Plus I'm getting almost painful tren pumps in little SS. :blink:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Otter, keep it up and you will end up not being around here.. you are starting to skate towards the thin ice over the deep end of the pond..

SS, I would love to see his blood panel

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
it was a joke.
LOL. You crack me up. You remind me of my friends here in Cali. Are you a brawler too? I swear it is like fight club here when the bars let out, too many dudes juicin. But a good time at that. Nothing better than UFC fighting on asphault when you are completely hammered.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
LOL. You crack me up. You remind me of my friends here in Cali. Are you a brawler too? I swear it is like fight club here when the bars let out, too many dudes juicin. But a good time at that. Nothing better than UFC fighting on asphault when you are completely hammered.
yeah dude i like to throw down sometimes. what part of cali you from? i want to go out there sometime soon. prob like south cali. maybe we could meet up, drink a few beers and find some bi chicks to write about. ha ha ha

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
yeah dude i like to throw down sometimes. what part of cali you from? i want to go out there sometime soon. prob like south cali. maybe we could meet up, drink a few beers and find some bi chicks to write about. ha ha ha
Nor Cal for life! In the Bay Area bro. So many hot girls where I work. I jsut got home from having some fun myself. I try not to hit people who hit me but I do toss em. Yeah they are always brawlin up here. Lots of fun

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
you know whats fun?!!!! bitch slapping a man! its not enough for the cops to get called but it just says "hey i can and will beat your ass anytime i feel like it. now get out of here tiny before i really give you something to cry about!"

Tad50

Awards
Crazy Otter and Supersoldier.....are you guys stacking Test with the Tren, or are you using tren by itself?

Tad50

Awards
Otter, keep it up and you will end up not being around here.. you are starting to skate towards the thin ice over the deep end of the pond..
Dude relax....I think it's obvious he was joking.....do you have an itchy trigger finger or something?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
No Tad I don't have an itchy trigger finger.. do you always feel the need to comment on things that really don't concern you? And how do you know he was joking.. did you see smiles that I didn't?

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
I don't use smilies bro, and I am always either sarcastic or fuckin around. We are all friends here, no need to get upset. As far as bitch slapping, that is fun and so is throwing a guy down a flight of stairs and watching his girlfriend watch,LOL. Or clotheslining dudes that try to make a run at you.LOL

Tad50

Awards
No Tad I don't have an itchy trigger finger.. do you always feel the need to comment on things that really don't concern you? And how do you know he was joking.. did you see smiles that I didn't?
Wow...relax man....do u want me to send you a Jimmy Buffet CD? Last time i checked, all the threads/sections here are open to the entire public to read and comment on.....isn't that what makes this a discussion board?

And how did i know he was joking?....Gee...i don't know....call it a hunch i guess....based on most of his previous posts that i've read, i guess i could tell he has a playfull, sarcastic personality. Wouldn't you agree Moderator?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not to be a prick, and no offence to anyone..

but i love seeing when the big juicers pick a fight with someone smaller than them (almost always) and get tooled.. Seeing as most barroom brawlers are just that, ive seen one of the guys i train with (who is 135lbs) choke out a 225lb dude.. it was funny :D

Moral of the story, never underestimate the small guy

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Crazy Otter and Supersoldier.....are you guys stacking Test with the Tren, or are you using tren by itself?
No, we're poor :sad:

Matt I'm goona commandeer some blood drawing supplies today. I'll draw otter and I and post them both tomorrow night.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a prick, and no offence to anyone..

but i love seeing when the big juicers pick a fight with someone smaller than them (almost always) and get tooled.. Seeing as most barroom brawlers are just that, ive seen one of the guys i train with (who is 135lbs) choke out a 225lb dude.. it was funny :D

Moral of the story, never underestimate the small guy
Very true....but, this doesn't happen very often. LOL. Thus, the reason its so fun to watch, eh?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Tad, I don't know.. I don't get the time to read every post by every person on the board.. but I do think that you are coming across as being a bit of a butthead right now.. but I don't know you so this might be something different for you... but just let it drop

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Tad, I don't know.. I don't get the time to read every post by every person on the board.. but I do think that you are coming across as being a bit of a butthead right now.. but I don't know you so this might be something different for you... but just let it drop
Internet tough guys...gotta love em...(not you Matt).

Tad50

Awards
Matt, it's all good man. If you got the feeling that I was being a butthead, I sincerely apologize. I was just trying to lighten up the mood a little....but you're right.... sometimes it's hard to tell someone's tone/intentions by reading their posts (b/c u can't see the facial expressions). If you met me in person, you'd immediately know that I am a very laid back dude that gets along with pretty much everyone....no worries.

Natedogg, I hate to disappoint you brotha, but I am far from being an internet tough-guy....sorry.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i am ALWAYS joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless its about tren. there is no room for jonh foolarie when it comes to that!

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i am going to start running it with something else soon as poss. but as of now just tren.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love it! Where I live they take M1T solo like nothing.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
m1t is strong ****! its no tren but it`ll jack you up pretty good.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hey CrazyOtter - how many cycles had you done before?
was any of the weight you gained from pervious weight loss?

very good gains my friend.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i went from 205 to 233 last time. this time started at 212 and im 231 now. i lost ALOT from the last cycle because of my crazy ex that didnt want me at the gym ever. this will be my 5 cycle, 4th with tren.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
okay i remember you telling me that, or reading that.

so some of that bench press strength you formerly had right?
I mean you weren't maxing @ 245 after 4 cycles?

great progress, and glad to see that stuff is going well for you now

Tad50

Awards
2 questions....is the tren home-brewed? and are you still able to get the little soldier to stand at attention?

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
2 questions....is the tren home-brewed? and are you still able to get the little soldier to stand at attention?
HELL YES and yeah sometimes. well today i did TWICE, witch if you do/done tren is pretty good(sex that is. i would rather brew two bottles of tren but hey thats life).
i love making tren. it feels so cool to make something so powerful.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
okay i remember you telling me that, or reading that.

so some of that bench press strength you formerly had right?
I mean you weren't maxing @ 245 after 4 cycles?

great progress, and glad to see that stuff is going well for you now
i always do this. i get balls deep into working out after i break up with a girl. then i find one that is soooo cool that i think " hey she loves me and she wants me to stop lifting cause i could be spending that time with her" NOT THIS TIME! IF and mean if i start dating a girl anytime soon she better be a gym rat like me. but thats a big IF.

oh and yeah my bench went up so fast cause of the past cycles.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i hear you, unless your trying to get married - I wouldn't be looking for a 'real' relationship at this age. That's just my opinion, and experience through trial and ERROR.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i hear you, unless your trying to get married - I wouldn't be looking for a 'real' relationship at this age. That's just my opinion, and experience through trial and ERROR.
hell yes brother! been there too! im old enough now to know im NOT old enough for anything too "REAL"
boy but when i was in high school i thought for sure that id marry my first long term girlfriend.
its crazy how people change the way they think over time and/or over another person.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
going to the gym is the best defense, as long as you feel good about yourself you don't need anyone else to try and 'supplement' that feeling. you shouldn't be reckless or your only young once

well HGH might keep me 22 forever.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah but that **** will keep you broke forever. i looked at a web site that sold it and was like $350 for like two month.
****, that's cheap. 350 a month is the going rate and that's getting off good.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
but i hear that stuff takes like three months to even kick in. my tren cycle for 6grams, the kit and pins was under 200

Tad50

Awards
HELL YES and yeah sometimes. well today i did TWICE, witch if you do/done tren is pretty good(sex that is. i would rather brew two bottles of tren but hey thats life).
i love making tren. it feels so cool to make something so powerful.
alright, just checkin cause i'm planning on starting a tren/superdrol cycle in the next couple months. I don't think i'll get tren dick b/c i've done a deca only cycle before and had zero sides from that...so i think i'm one of those dudes that just doesn't get deca/tren dick.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
well good luck with your dick buddy! all the best to your balls as well

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Yeah M1T is the **** over here. All the football players use it. HS football players

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
they win year after year, no one cares
we had a team like that when i was in high school come to think of it. they whooped EVERYONES asses. school called CB WEST if anyone is from south east pa you prob heard of them. anyways a lot of those kids got into big football schools but then i never heard about them again. maybe they were all pumped up on monkey juice and thats why they won! fuckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.