currentlyy on LG Trifecta stack

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In the pic w/ my iphone it was taking yesterday after my 3rd day on trifecta stack.... I know I will not see gains till like my second or third week, but I just want to show you my progress. Current weight is 165. My avatar pic was taking 2 weeks ago and I weighed 170. 4 months ago I was at 180

I'm 5'6...

What do you guys think on how I will look after I complete my 6 week cycle?

Attachments

forsure

Awards
Depends on your diet bro! keep it clean and lean and youll be fine. What im doing now is 4oz chicken+ brwn rice every 2 hours.

thats 140g protein in meals a day + 3 protein shakes = 210gs roughly and thats without counting the protein in my other supplments. and thisi s taking in low cals and carbs! but watch what you eat !

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro I eat like 200 grams clean.... 10 eggs in the morning 2 wit yolk, ham and bread.... then chicken and more chicken.... then 52 grams o proten shake... hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds,.. salmon tuna... fruits... clean clean...
yes I do have one cheat day... I'm human too ;-)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Gotta have a cheat meal for sure!

As far as how you will look, i dont know much about the trifecta stack but i think ive heard its decent.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well I was 180 few months ago, but that was all in my belly before I started working out again... I box to so that help with my weight loss.. I decided I wanna hit 190 lbs... just be one stocky ass dude...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depending on diet I would expect to see exceptional gains in hardness and muscle density as well as some fat loss.