R3ACT'S PES Erase/DAA log

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I have been working with LTL to get busted back in shape. After more than 18 months of not being in the gym I finally got motivated to get back in. Over weight and not content with being so, I'm making the changes to get back on top. My goals are to gain muscle and lose the fat.
I have just started the PES Erase and synthetic supplements DAA stack recommended by LTL to help achieve my strength goals. I am stoked for some huge results.
Starting weight 319 6'4 5-19-12
Todays weigh in 293

DAA Synthetic Supplements 4 caps
PES Erase 3 caps
Shift Synthetic Supplements (on the way)
C4 2 scoops pre workout
Glucosamine Chondroitin
Vitamin B Complex
Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil

Low carb, high protein, minimal processed food diet.

I started the DAA and Erase on Thursday. I can already see an increase in vascularity. I am anxious as to how I will feel and perform once the DAA has brought my test up. I will be running this stack and logging it for 8 weeks. If all goes well I will run it again after the 4 week break.

-R3

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!!! Kill it bro! Thanks for the shout out! Now keep your eyes on the die ass we are at work!! Lol

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I may be your assistant...but I'm on break!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In this bitches!!! Let's get Alpha

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with this. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some good guys in here bro! This should be epic! Very knowledgeable guys.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Thanks for the support, encouragement definitely boosts confidence!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the support, encouragement definitely boosts confidence!
Well your bout to get all the support you can handle! The alphas don't play bro! Recoverbros like bdcc are good for support as well. He is a PES rep with a lot of experience with these products.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R3ACT!!!!!!! Kill it Bro beans! DAA, Erase is one of my favorite stacks!!!!! In about a Weeks time you'll be pumpin and humpin like a beast! The best is yet to come! Any questions on anything throw em', out there!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
R3ACT!!!!!!! Kill it Bro beans! DAA, Erase is one of my favorite stacks!!!!! In about a Weeks time you'll be pumpin and humpin like a beast! The best is yet to come! Any questions on anything throw em', out there!
This ^^^ alphas in the house

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This ^^^ alphas in the house
Wouldn't miss it! you know how we do! Any bro of LTL or Abeezy is a bro of mine! Nah mean brah?! : p

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Wouldn't miss it! you know how we do! Any bro of LTL or Abeezy is a bro of mine! Nah mean brah?! : p
Same goes for u bros haha kill it yall

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

What's your lifting routine looking like?

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Shoulders and Legs

Smith:

Shoulder Press 105x5 115x5 125x6 155x5 165x5(pr)
Up Right Rows 105x5 125x5x2 135x5(pr)
Shrugs 155x5 195x5 285x5 355x5 405x5 425x6(pr) 285 to fail (14)

DB:
Shoulder Press 40x6 45x6 55x6 (normally last set is 60 but for some reason I couldn't keep form so I left it at 55)
Lat Side Lifts 20x5x2 15x5x2 10x10

Leg Press 280x10 430x12x3
Calf Press on leg press 430x26
Seated leg extension 150x8 180x8 250x12
Seated leg curl 160x8 210x8 250x8

3 years ago I was injured at work. I had severe lower back injuries. This ended up in a very unsuccessful surgery that left things worse. I do not have full use of my left leg and am horrified of re-injury to my back so you will not hear of me doing squats, dead lifts, and a few other exercises.

No cardio today. Usually 45 to 60 minutes on the elliptical. I had a dental appointment right after work and had to limit myself today so I could get home in time to see the babies before they went down for a nap.

Overall today felt great. Other than missing cardio I felt happy with today's results. I had a great pump set a few personal records and overall felt good about myself. I feel like I am carrying my pump longer and just feel full. I see a lot of vascular increase and I feel like my recovery time has improved.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Great to have support from the ALPHA CREW!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Legs/Shoulders
Chest/Tricep
Back/Bicep
-OFF-
Legs/Shoulders
Chest/Tricep
Back/Bicep
How many reps/sets?

6 days huh? Not tired?

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
I just started DAA and Erase myself almost 2 weeks ago. Feels great so far. Keep us posted.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legs/Shoulders
Chest/Tricep
Back/Bicep
-OFF-
Legs/Shoulders
Chest/Tricep
Back/Bicep
So how does this work? Your longest day off is one day? Or is it 3 on 1 off 3 on 2 off?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well your bout to get all the support you can handle! The alphas don't play bro! Recoverbros like bdcc are good for support as well. He is a PES rep with a lot of experience with these products.
I don't believe I came second in this scenario haha.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't believe I came second in this scenario haha.
my bad brosef in my head you came first. ;-). Wait that sounds bad...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So how does this work? Your longest day off is one day? Or is it 3 on 1 off 3 on 2 off?
The longest I usually take is 1 day off. Rarely do I ever take two straight.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Sorry I take wednesdays off, so every week I hit each muscle group twice.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
How many reps/sets?

6 days huh? Not tired?
Normally going for at least 4 sets of 5. And at 6 days a week I feel great. I was considering switching to a 5 day routine.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I noticed today that I was sweating more than normal at the gym. This had continued after we put the kids to bed and my wife and I had some alone time. Libido is definitely up which I expected. Is the sweating a norm with this stack?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed today that I was sweating more than normal at the gym. This had continued after we put the kids to bed and my wife and I had some alone time. Libido is definitely up which I expected. Is the sweating a norm with this stack?
Yea man sweat can increase a little no biggie or worries : ) Anabeta and Erase = sweating like crazy

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope you were able to kill it in the gym today bro! Don't sweat what happened bro, tomorrow is a new day. :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hope you were able to kill it in the gym today bro! Don't sweat what happened bro, tomorrow is a new day. :)
Always in our line of work ;-)

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Ya man sweating is a good thing, I'm not on anything, after workout I take a shower and still sweat afterwards like beads, it sucks but it's good. And if u sweat more on EP and AE then I'm in for a insane sweat-a-thon in 2 weeks

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Yeah man work was brutal (my bad) guess we will be getting that double time. Gym was great today I'm about to post the results.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Chest/Triceps

V-bar pull down: 110x8 130x8 150x8 160x6 180x5x2
Cable rope overhead extension: 100x10 110x10 120x8
DB Seated Tricep Press: 50x8 60x8x2
Assisted dips: -80x14 -80x10
Single Arm pull down: 30x10 40x10 50x10 60x10

Flat bench 105x8 155x8 175x5 195x5 205x6x2 215x3(pr)
Incline 105x8 155x6 175x5 195x5 205x6
Decline 105x5 155x5 195x5 215x5(pr)

Pec Deck: 140x8 170x8 190x5x2

Cardio: 48 minutes elliptical 706 calories

Chest is my hardest day because it has been the hardest area for me to grow in as far as strength. For me it was a big deal to get above 200 on my flat bench! My confidence is WAY up and I'm loving it! Recovery time was amazing today and I love the fact that my pump is carrying further into the day. It seems that my water weight is way down (my wedding ring has that cold winter day fit to it). Sunday will be my next weigh in day and I am anxious to what the results will be. Being my first log I am sure that I am lacking info that you are all used to. When I get up its off to the Alpha's to see how the real loggers do this! Feel free to ask for any info that would improve this log.

-R3

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man work was brutal (my bad) guess we will be getting that double time. Gym was great today I'm about to post the results.
I see what you did there! LMAO
Chest/Triceps

Chest is my hardest day because it has been the hardest area for me to grow in as far as strength. For me it was a big deal to get above 200 on my flat bench! My confidence is WAY up and I'm loving it! Recovery time was amazing today and I love the fact that my pump is carrying further into the day. It seems that my water weight is way down (my wedding ring has that cold winter day fit to it). Sunday will be my next weigh in day and I am anxious to what the results will be. Being my first log I am sure that I am lacking info that you are all used to. When I get up its off to the Alpha's to see how the real loggers do this! Feel free to ask for any info that would improve this log.

-R3
Nice job on those numbers bro! I told you that you were over thinking the chest thing man. Now look at you, your numbers will surpass mine sooner then you ever thought! ASS!

Awesome work getting that cardio in man. I'm guessing 288 on weigh in... :) No more candy this week!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest/Triceps

-R3
Hell yea dude! Great numbers for sure! I still don't know how you guys are pulling 6 days a week!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yea dude! Great numbers for sure! I still don't know how you guys are pulling 6 days a week!
I can't see how people do less! I jones so bad on my off day! I've been notorious for sneaking in on my off day. Especially on cycle.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I see what you did there! LMAO

Nice job on those numbers bro! I told you that you were over thinking the chest thing man. Now look at you, your numbers will surpass mine sooner then you ever thought! ASS!

Awesome work getting that cardio in man. I'm guessing 288 on weigh in... :) No more candy this week!
Yeah man diet has to be super clean this week especially after missing cardio for a day. Tomorrow is my off day so I gotta get all my chores done. I'm sure you've been right on the chest thing, its been a confidence issue from day one.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man diet has to be super clean this week especially after missing cardio for a day. Tomorrow is my off day so I gotta get all my chores done. I'm sure you've been right on the chest thing, its been a confidence issue from day one.
I'm sure I'm right on that one man! You go searching for more you'll convince yourself there's an issue. You were doing to much on warm up and it was hindering gains and strength on working sets! Now look at you!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Thanks brother, 6 days a week isn't always easy for me only because it chews into family time if I don't sacrifice a little sleep. Maybe a 5 day routine would work better until were not working 7 days a week. I know I will for sure be on a 5 day during our archery deer season!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks brother, 6 days a week isn't always easy for me only because it chews into family time if I don't sacrifice a little sleep. Maybe a 5 day routine would work better until were not working 7 days a week. I know I will for sure be on a 5 day during our archery deer season!
There will be a time when we don't work 7 days??? You know something I don't bro??? Lmao ;-) hey we make damn good money right now man can't complain too much!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Normally going for at least 4 sets of 5. And at 6 days a week I feel great. I was considering switching to a 5 day routine.
Are u pushing for strength?
Not tired?

Using a pre w.o.?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not tired?

Using a pre w.o.?
He's going for weight loss and strength being he just started lifting again. He's using c4 right now but I hooked him up with that mm and a few fatsmack.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
He's going for weight loss and strength being he just started lifting again. He's using c4 right now but I hooked him up with that mm and a few fatsmack.
Hell ya!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a generous soul : )

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Not tired?

Using a pre w.o.?
As LTL said weight loss and building strength. Once I cut some more of this fat down and get to a more desirable strength level I will explore more options. After 2 months of JACK3D I switched to C4 I'm pretty disappointed with it. I'm going to use that MM Thursday for my back and bicep day! I get too high on motivation to be tired!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
As LTL said weight loss and building strength. Once I cut some more of this fat down and get to a more desirable strength level I will explore more options. After 2 months of JACK3D I switched to C4 I'm pretty disappointed with it. I'm going to use that MM Thursday for my back and bicep day! I get too high on motivation to be tired!
MM ftw!!! Kill it Bro Montana

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I also go 6 days, have u always been doing 4 sets 6 reps? I do 3 sets 10-12 reps