Erase is strong wow!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Erase is strong wow!!!!

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... Last
  1. New Member

Erase is strong wow!!!!

I'm on my third day of Erase and all I can say is wow it's strong. I've taken AI's in the past so I know when my estrogen is low. I took two the first day three yesterday and probably will take two today. I may have to drop down to one erase a day. I seem to respond to supplements really well. I just received my DAA and P-5-P from nutraplanet a few minutes ago. I wil be stacking Alpha T 2, Erase, DAA, albuterol and P-5-P. Thanks for a great product.

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice!!!!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    I'm on my third day of Erase and all I can say is wow it's strong. I've taken AI's in the past so I know when my estrogen is low. I took two the first day three yesterday and probably will take two today. I may have to drop down to one erase a day. I seem to respond to supplements really well. I just received my DAA and P-5-P from nutraplanet a few minutes ago. I wil be stacking Alpha T 2, Erase, DAA, albuterol and P-5-P. Thanks for a great product.
    It is very strong bro
    •   

4. New Member

I think my sweet spot with erase is two a day. I can see and feel a differnce already. My skin is tighter and I'm more vascular. Honestly I feel good lol..
  5. Banned

I think my sweet spot with erase is two a day. I can see and feel a differnce already. My skin is tighter and I'm more vascular. Honestly I feel good lol..
    Ya, it will take that water weight from you pretty quick
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yup I think 2/day will be the best dose for everyone unless they are on some super estrogen converting stuff

glad you like it!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  7. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm only day 2 in it and at 2 caps it makes me want to punch an old lady pushing a stroller *from a previous thread, alpha t-2 me feel like I wanted to punch a baby : no old ladies or babies where harmed*

I also want to thank Natty, he is a great dude and went way beyond the call of duty to help me out as well as put up with me !!!

I owe you Brudda !!!
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    I'm only day 2 in it and at 2 caps it makes me want to punch an old lady pushing a stroller *from a previous thread, alpha t-2 me feel like I wanted to punch a baby : no old ladies or babies where harmed*

I also want to thank Natty, he is a great dude and went way beyond the call of duty to help me out as well as put up with me !!!

I owe you Brudda !!!
    natty has helped a lot of us-me included!
  9. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    natty has helped a lot of us-me included!
    Me three
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Same for me. Give that man a raise! I've got my wife and 4 friends using alpha. And my turn is coming soon. Hahaha
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Me too, and i think i'm noticing a hair better forearm vascularity/definition already as well at 2 days in.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. New Member

Natty seems like he's a really cool dude. Thanks for the knowledge bro.
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumper View Post
    Same for me. Give that man a raise! I've got my wife and 4 friends using alpha. And my turn is coming soon. Hahaha
    I have to give special props to this -- spreading the word beyond AM is what will keep PES bringing you guys quality supplements at CHEAP prices

Glad you all are liking it!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  14. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Natty seems like he's a really cool dude. Thanks for the knowledge bro.
    My mom always told me I was cool...so I must be

No problem...I am here to help educate
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  15. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    My mom always told me I was cool...so I must be

No problem...I am here to help educate
    I think I am going to dose 6 caps a day .. Just for a few days to see if it shrinks gyno even more.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn, really awesome to here this, I'm so stoked to try Erase, I can't wait untill it gets here
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I think I am going to dose 6 caps a day .. Just for a few days to see if it shrinks gyno even more.
    You crazy S.O.B
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  18. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

gonna cut into your gains if you take estrogen too low-i been at 4 for 2 days now, tomorrow cutting back to 3.
  19. Banned

gonna cut into your gains if you take estrogen too low-i been at 4 for 2 days now, tomorrow cutting back to 3.
    I know, but it is only a few day thing, ya know?
    Those few days wont cut into gains that much right?
  20. Diamond Member

I know, but it is only a few day thing, ya know?
    Those few days wont cut into gains that much right?
    nah, not with the fat daddy stack you are running.
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

nah, not with the fat daddy stack you are running.
    Beat me to it lol

Not in Gamers situation
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  22. Diamond Member

Beat me to it lol

Not in Gamers situation

GAMER WILL BE 300LBS BY OCTOBER, LOL.
  23. Banned

GAMER WILL BE 300LBS BY OCTOBER, LOL.
    **** I wish xD
  24. Diamond Member

**** I wish xD
    how much you gained so far?
  25. Banned

how much you gained so far?
    10-12-- fluctuates. Lost a couple lbs after superdrol and lost a couple from erase droppin the water lol.. Test alone is blah .. Good thing my dbol is on the way !
  26. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just to add waking up today, forearm vascularity is definitely up at day 3 of erase. Its a pity, I don't have ropy veins anywhere but on my calves, everywhere else its finer spiderwebby veins. But today I see ones on the inside of my forearm that i've never seen out before.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  27. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Just to add waking up today, forearm vascularity is definitely up at day 3 of erase. Its a pity, I don't have ropy veins anywhere but on my calves, everywhere else its finer spiderwebby veins. But today I see ones on the inside of my forearm that i've never seen out before.
    Cut BF% to 8 or less and you will see them ropey veins lol..
    When I am at about 8%, the veins in my quads pop out when they arent being worked out.
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

even once I get that lean, the veins themselves still are all small, not big thick ones. The ones on my calf are like pencil size which is nice, but the rest are all way thinner
    This space for rent

29. Board Sponsor

This thread makes me happy. Think I may go plow the wife, I am so happy. Must be all the talk of veins!

But really, natty is a damn bright guy that is always willing to share his knowledge with anyone.
    The Historic PES Legend
  30. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    This thread makes me happy. Think I may go plow the wife, I am so happy. Must be all the talk of veins!

But really, natty is a damn bright guy that is always willing to share his knowledge with anyone.
    Plow away for me bro!
  31. Diamond Member

damn, da getting down and dirty-this is a stellar day, lol.
  32. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    even once I get that lean, the veins themselves still are all small, not big thick ones. The ones on my calf are like pencil size which is nice, but the rest are all way thinner
    Have you tried adding 500 mg of flush free niacin? I'm not near 8 percent bodyfat but when I add niacin the veins come out. Plus it's good for your heart too.
  33. Diamond Member

Have you tried adding 500 mg of flush free niacin? I'm not near 8 percent bodyfat but when I add niacin the veins come out. Plus it's good for your heart too.
    are you kidding-easy has tried EVERYTHING, lol.
  34. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Yeah, mine appear, just are all skinny little suckers.
    This space for rent

35. Board Sponsor

Glad people are seeing the benefits already... I am sure the success of Erase will bring the cloner's pretty quickly.
    The Historic PES Legend
  36. Diamond Member

Glad people are seeing the benefits already... I am sure the success of Erase will bring the cloner's pretty quickly.
    hard to see how they could better the quality of ingredient OR the price. pes-will get my business-fo shore!!!
  37. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Reading this thread is making me hell of happy, especially how everyone is responding so well... I was going to wait out till my PCT to try out Erase but now I'm getting a major boner reading this.... I'm ready to go pop that bottle open and start taking it now
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  38. New Member

I'm loving it, Erase is the real deal foe show lol..
  39. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

I'm loving it, Erase is the real deal foe show lol..
    We don't mess around. If its made by PES it WORKS!
  40. Board Sponsor

We don't mess around. If its made by PES it WORKS!
    Yup... The love dolls are in development.
    The Historic PES Legend

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:15 PM
  2. Epi-Strong
    By zombiemuscle in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 01:04 AM
  3. ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 10:11 AM
  4. How strong are you??
    By Sulsuknjrk in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 02:42 PM