Erase is strong wow!!!!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last
  1. Erase is strong wow!!!!


    I'm on my third day of Erase and all I can say is wow it's strong. I've taken AI's in the past so I know when my estrogen is low. I took two the first day three yesterday and probably will take two today. I may have to drop down to one erase a day. I seem to respond to supplements really well. I just received my DAA and P-5-P from nutraplanet a few minutes ago. I wil be stacking Alpha T 2, Erase, DAA, albuterol and P-5-P. Thanks for a great product.


  2. Nice!!!!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    I'm on my third day of Erase and all I can say is wow it's strong. I've taken AI's in the past so I know when my estrogen is low. I took two the first day three yesterday and probably will take two today. I may have to drop down to one erase a day. I seem to respond to supplements really well. I just received my DAA and P-5-P from nutraplanet a few minutes ago. I wil be stacking Alpha T 2, Erase, DAA, albuterol and P-5-P. Thanks for a great product.
    It is very strong bro

  4. I think my sweet spot with erase is two a day. I can see and feel a differnce already. My skin is tighter and I'm more vascular. Honestly I feel good lol..

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    I think my sweet spot with erase is two a day. I can see and feel a differnce already. My skin is tighter and I'm more vascular. Honestly I feel good lol..
    Ya, it will take that water weight from you pretty quick
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    I think my sweet spot with erase is two a day. I can see and feel a differnce already. My skin is tighter and I'm more vascular. Honestly I feel good lol..
    Yup I think 2/day will be the best dose for everyone unless they are on some super estrogen converting stuff

    glad you like it!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  7. I'm only day 2 in it and at 2 caps it makes me want to punch an old lady pushing a stroller *from a previous thread, alpha t-2 me feel like I wanted to punch a baby : no old ladies or babies where harmed*

    I also want to thank Natty, he is a great dude and went way beyond the call of duty to help me out as well as put up with me !!!

    I owe you Brudda !!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    I'm only day 2 in it and at 2 caps it makes me want to punch an old lady pushing a stroller *from a previous thread, alpha t-2 me feel like I wanted to punch a baby : no old ladies or babies where harmed*

    I also want to thank Natty, he is a great dude and went way beyond the call of duty to help me out as well as put up with me !!!

    I owe you Brudda !!!
    natty has helped a lot of us-me included!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    natty has helped a lot of us-me included!
    Me three

  10. Same for me. Give that man a raise! I've got my wife and 4 friends using alpha. And my turn is coming soon. Hahaha
  11. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Me too, and i think i'm noticing a hair better forearm vascularity/definition already as well at 2 days in.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  12. Natty seems like he's a really cool dude. Thanks for the knowledge bro.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Pumper View Post
    Same for me. Give that man a raise! I've got my wife and 4 friends using alpha. And my turn is coming soon. Hahaha
    I have to give special props to this -- spreading the word beyond AM is what will keep PES bringing you guys quality supplements at CHEAP prices

    Glad you all are liking it!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Natty seems like he's a really cool dude. Thanks for the knowledge bro.
    My mom always told me I was cool...so I must be

    No problem...I am here to help educate
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    My mom always told me I was cool...so I must be

    No problem...I am here to help educate
    I think I am going to dose 6 caps a day .. Just for a few days to see if it shrinks gyno even more.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    I think my sweet spot with erase is two a day. I can see and feel a differnce already. My skin is tighter and I'm more vascular. Honestly I feel good lol..
    Damn, really awesome to here this, I'm so stoked to try Erase, I can't wait untill it gets here
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I think I am going to dose 6 caps a day .. Just for a few days to see if it shrinks gyno even more.
    You crazy S.O.B
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I think I am going to dose 6 caps a day .. Just for a few days to see if it shrinks gyno even more.
    gonna cut into your gains if you take estrogen too low-i been at 4 for 2 days now, tomorrow cutting back to 3.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    gonna cut into your gains if you take estrogen too low-i been at 4 for 2 days now, tomorrow cutting back to 3.
    I know, but it is only a few day thing, ya know?
    Those few days wont cut into gains that much right?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I know, but it is only a few day thing, ya know?
    Those few days wont cut into gains that much right?
    nah, not with the fat daddy stack you are running.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nah, not with the fat daddy stack you are running.
    Beat me to it lol


    Not in Gamers situation
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  22. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Beat me to it lol


    Not in Gamers situation



    GAMER WILL BE 300LBS BY OCTOBER, LOL.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    GAMER WILL BE 300LBS BY OCTOBER, LOL.
    **** I wish xD

  24. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    **** I wish xD
    how much you gained so far?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    how much you gained so far?
    10-12-- fluctuates. Lost a couple lbs after superdrol and lost a couple from erase droppin the water lol.. Test alone is blah .. Good thing my dbol is on the way !
  26. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Just to add waking up today, forearm vascularity is definitely up at day 3 of erase. Its a pity, I don't have ropy veins anywhere but on my calves, everywhere else its finer spiderwebby veins. But today I see ones on the inside of my forearm that i've never seen out before.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  27. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Just to add waking up today, forearm vascularity is definitely up at day 3 of erase. Its a pity, I don't have ropy veins anywhere but on my calves, everywhere else its finer spiderwebby veins. But today I see ones on the inside of my forearm that i've never seen out before.
    Cut BF% to 8 or less and you will see them ropey veins lol..
    When I am at about 8%, the veins in my quads pop out when they arent being worked out.
  28. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    even once I get that lean, the veins themselves still are all small, not big thick ones. The ones on my calf are like pencil size which is nice, but the rest are all way thinner
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  29. This thread makes me happy. Think I may go plow the wife, I am so happy. Must be all the talk of veins!

    But really, natty is a damn bright guy that is always willing to share his knowledge with anyone.
    The Historic PES Legend

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    This thread makes me happy. Think I may go plow the wife, I am so happy. Must be all the talk of veins!

    But really, natty is a damn bright guy that is always willing to share his knowledge with anyone.
    Plow away for me bro!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:15 PM
  2. Epi-Strong
    By zombiemuscle in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 01:04 AM
  3. ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 10:11 AM
  4. How strong are you??
    By Sulsuknjrk in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Log in
Log in