Erase is strong wow!!!!

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my third day of Erase and all I can say is wow it's strong. I've taken AI's in the past so I know when my estrogen is low. I took two the first day three yesterday and probably will take two today. I may have to drop down to one erase a day. I seem to respond to supplements really well. I just received my DAA and P-5-P from nutraplanet a few minutes ago. I wil be stacking Alpha T 2, Erase, DAA, albuterol and P-5-P. Thanks for a great product.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on my third day of Erase and all I can say is wow it's strong. I've taken AI's in the past so I know when my estrogen is low. I took two the first day three yesterday and probably will take two today. I may have to drop down to one erase a day. I seem to respond to supplements really well. I just received my DAA and P-5-P from nutraplanet a few minutes ago. I wil be stacking Alpha T 2, Erase, DAA, albuterol and P-5-P. Thanks for a great product.
It is very strong bro :D

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I think my sweet spot with erase is two a day. I can see and feel a differnce already. My skin is tighter and I'm more vascular. Honestly I feel good lol..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think my sweet spot with erase is two a day. I can see and feel a differnce already. My skin is tighter and I'm more vascular. Honestly I feel good lol..
Ya, it will take that water weight from you pretty quick :D

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup I think 2/day will be the best dose for everyone unless they are on some super estrogen converting stuff

glad you like it!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I'm only day 2 in it and at 2 caps it makes me want to punch an old lady pushing a stroller *from a previous thread, alpha t-2 me feel like I wanted to punch a baby : no old ladies or babies where harmed*

I also want to thank Natty, he is a great dude and went way beyond the call of duty to help me out as well as put up with me !!!

I owe you Brudda !!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm only day 2 in it and at 2 caps it makes me want to punch an old lady pushing a stroller *from a previous thread, alpha t-2 me feel like I wanted to punch a baby : no old ladies or babies where harmed*

I also want to thank Natty, he is a great dude and went way beyond the call of duty to help me out as well as put up with me !!!

I owe you Brudda !!!
natty has helped a lot of us-me included!

P

Pumper

Awards
Same for me. Give that man a raise! I've got my wife and 4 friends using alpha. And my turn is coming soon. Hahaha

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me too, and i think i'm noticing a hair better forearm vascularity/definition already as well at 2 days in.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Natty seems like he's a really cool dude. Thanks for the knowledge bro.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same for me. Give that man a raise! I've got my wife and 4 friends using alpha. And my turn is coming soon. Hahaha
I have to give special props to this -- spreading the word beyond AM is what will keep PES bringing you guys quality supplements at CHEAP prices

Glad you all are liking it!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, really awesome to here this, I'm so stoked to try Erase, I can't wait untill it gets here:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think I am going to dose 6 caps a day :D.. Just for a few days to see if it shrinks gyno even more.
gonna cut into your gains if you take estrogen too low-i been at 4 for 2 days now, tomorrow cutting back to 3.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gonna cut into your gains if you take estrogen too low-i been at 4 for 2 days now, tomorrow cutting back to 3.
I know, but it is only a few day thing, ya know?
Those few days wont cut into gains that much right?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know, but it is only a few day thing, ya know?
Those few days wont cut into gains that much right?
nah, not with the fat daddy stack you are running.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how much you gained so far?
10-12-- fluctuates. Lost a couple lbs after superdrol and lost a couple from erase droppin the water lol.. Test alone is blah :p.. Good thing my dbol is on the way :)!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to add waking up today, forearm vascularity is definitely up at day 3 of erase. Its a pity, I don't have ropy veins anywhere but on my calves, everywhere else its finer spiderwebby veins. But today I see ones on the inside of my forearm that i've never seen out before.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just to add waking up today, forearm vascularity is definitely up at day 3 of erase. Its a pity, I don't have ropy veins anywhere but on my calves, everywhere else its finer spiderwebby veins. But today I see ones on the inside of my forearm that i've never seen out before.
Cut BF% to 8 or less and you will see them ropey veins lol..
When I am at about 8%, the veins in my quads pop out when they arent being worked out.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
even once I get that lean, the veins themselves still are all small, not big thick ones. The ones on my calf are like pencil size which is nice, but the rest are all way thinner

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread makes me happy. Think I may go plow the wife, I am so happy. Must be all the talk of veins!

But really, natty is a damn bright guy that is always willing to share his knowledge with anyone.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This thread makes me happy. Think I may go plow the wife, I am so happy. Must be all the talk of veins!

But really, natty is a damn bright guy that is always willing to share his knowledge with anyone.
Plow away for me bro! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

damn, da getting down and dirty-this is a stellar day, lol.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
even once I get that lean, the veins themselves still are all small, not big thick ones. The ones on my calf are like pencil size which is nice, but the rest are all way thinner
Have you tried adding 500 mg of flush free niacin? I'm not near 8 percent bodyfat but when I add niacin the veins come out. Plus it's good for your heart too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried adding 500 mg of flush free niacin? I'm not near 8 percent bodyfat but when I add niacin the veins come out. Plus it's good for your heart too.
are you kidding-easy has tried EVERYTHING, lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, mine appear, just are all skinny little suckers.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad people are seeing the benefits already... I am sure the success of Erase will bring the cloner's pretty quickly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad people are seeing the benefits already... I am sure the success of Erase will bring the cloner's pretty quickly.
hard to see how they could better the quality of ingredient OR the price. pes-will get my business-fo shore!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Reading this thread is making me hell of happy, especially how everyone is responding so well... I was going to wait out till my PCT to try out Erase but now I'm getting a major boner reading this.... I'm ready to go pop that bottle open and start taking it now :)

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving it, Erase is the real deal foe show lol..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
where is my love doll???

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where is my love doll???
Under development.. they aren't up to PES standards yet.. We got the bedroom stuff down, but they still can't smoke a pork shoulder correctly.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
We're working on a Blond one, one Latina and one Oriental.. I think I know which one bigT wants

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Under development.. they aren't up to PES standards yet.. We got the bedroom stuff down, but they still can't smoke a pork shoulder correctly.
to hell with shoulder-that aint what i want smoked......lol.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, erase is just as strong as adex, and it is legal, and doesnt mess up your lipids..

I am happy :)....

This and forma stanzol will be the only two AIs I use!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude, erase is just as strong as adex, and it is legal, and doesnt mess up your lipids..

good man!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're working on a Blond one, one Latina and one Oriental.. I think I know which one bigT wants
can i get one thats asian from the front, but latina from the back? And with 3 anuses?

shamelessly stolen from Ned

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established

I know I've tried adex erase is on point. I'm going to hate it when it's time to take a break from erase lol.. I don't about the dolls though I perfer the real thing lol..