Advice please!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm trying to decide between Ghar1ne and Tr1umph for my next purchase. Any insight?
I know what each do, just trying to decide what would be the best option for my current situation. I'm 7.5 weeks into a bulking cycle with 7.5 weeks left. I wanna either get ghar1ne and take it now for the appetite, tight skin, and fat loss properties while bulking, or get the tr1umph and take it as a kicker for my next cycle which will be more cutting-oriented, and I will probably begin that in 27 or 28 weeks (beginning of January)

Any opinions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Grab both! Grab the gharine for your bulk now and throw that triumph in the cabinet for later. You might not get another chance to grab triumph before it is gone for good

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I would do that if I had more money lol. Maybe I'll grab that triumph now and get the gharine next time there's a sale.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would do that if I had more money lol. Maybe I'll grab that triumph now and get the gharine next time there's a sale.
That's what I would do, grab that triumph while you still can! Make sure you use that 30% off code and save some coin

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah you know I will. College kid lol you know I go for all the discounts

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah you know I will. College kid lol you know I go for all the discounts
At least your smart enough to go to college! Pretty soon you will have all the supp money you could ever need.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
True true.
In your honest opinion though what would you consider better for a cutting cycle kicker, superdrol or triumph?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
True true.
In your honest opinion though what would you consider better for a cutting cycle kicker, superdrol or triumph?
Triumph hands down. SD is good to bulk off of but would be probably the worse choice you could make for a cut. SD swells me up like a box

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Triumph hands down. SD is good to bulk off of but would be probably the worse choice you could make for a cut. SD swells me up like a box
Really? My buddy used sdrol recently and he lost like 10 pounds right off the bat, mostly water weight, and it also killed his appetite so he wasn't eating like a horse anymore either. He does dbol for bulks and sdrol for cuts

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really? My buddy used sdrol recently and he lost like 10 pounds right off the bat, mostly water weight, and it also killed his appetite so he wasn't eating like a horse anymore either. He does dbol for bulks and sdrol for cuts
It killed his appetite because he probably didn't have his support supps right, he was basically poisoning himself! There are a lot of crazy ways to lose weight but that doesn't sound enjoyable. I gained 18 pounds in 3 weeks on sd and looked like a box. A huge amount of glycogen retention and weight gain is very common on sd. Check out some of the old sd logs on here and see what you think

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'll have to do that. He did also mention his strength increases were insane and I noticed he was continually looking more shredded throughout the weeks he was running it.
He was using supports but maybe you're right and it just wasn't enough.
I've also considered tbol as a kicker for the cut

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll have to do that. He did also mention his strength increases were insane and I noticed he was continually looking more shredded throughout the weeks he was running it.
He was using supports but maybe you're right and it just wasn't enough.
I've also considered tbol as a kicker for the cut
Tbol would be great too!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm assuming the Labor Day sales at nutriverse end today? :/ supposed to get more money in today but I'm worried it won't transfer because it's Labor Day

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Money came in bright and early this morning, and Labor Day discount still applies so it looks like I'm getting ghar1ne now as I type this and crossing my fingers that triumph lasts another week until I can afford getting that too! If not, I'll have to look into getting a different kicker.