ol cycle help...

testosteron

Awards
hey , just planning my first cycle and i have a couple of questions for the ol reps here.

is stacking the1 with dmz too much for a first timer?

from what i understand a dmz cycle should look something like this:

4-6 weeks of dmz +cycle support(which should be preloaded 2 weeks before the cycle)

followed by 4 weeks of pct: nolva 20/20/10/10 and ol sup3r pct( and maybe elim1nate starting the 3rd week )

how should a dmz+the1 cycle look like?

any help will be greatly appreciated . tnx

megamatt68

Awards
I'm not a rep for OL but I'll take a stab at giving some advice. I wouldn't take dmz for a first cycle, just my personal opinion. I would look into Tr1umph or Ep1stane, they're both supposed to be milder than dmz and are versatile. The rest of your protocol looks good, just switch out the1 and dmz for either Ep1stane or Tr1umph. Run either for 6 weeks.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DYMETHAZI9E at 40mg/day is very doable for a first cycle. Another great options are EP15TANE at 45mg/day, THE 1 at 100mg/day, TR1UMPH at 60mg/day and D1METHADROL at 30mg/day.

I'd really like to see you running TR1UMPH at 40/60/60/60/60/60. Great gains with very minimal sides.

testosteron

Awards
tnx for the help guys!
i guess i'll be running ol dmz solo(already ordered it and the1)

i thought running them both (dmz+the1) would be a good combo , but i guess i'll have to try it in some other future cycle...

haven't heard much about tr1umph , i'll read about it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10