Mr. Gash's Log

Ryangash

Ryangash

Awards
Good morning fellas and ladies :),

I figured I would start a log for fun. I do things a little different then all the perfectionist on here, so go easy on me.. ;)

This will be my second cycle. The first one was Test (C) and Anavar for 10 weeks with really good recomp results.

This cycle started as a short 6 week Test (P) and Mast (P) that I bridged into a Test (C) and EQ that will finish with var.

Here's what it will look like:

Week 1-6
Test(P) 75mg eod
Mast(P) 25mg eod (I know its low, it was more of an experiment, but it did keep all sides gone) :)

The first part is done and I am starting the second week of CYP/EQ which looks like this.

(front loaded the Cyp and tapered the Prop)

Week6-20

250mg test (C) and 250mg EQ twice weekly, even splits.

Week16-20

Anavar 40-60 mg ed

Anastrozole at .5 mg eod throughout(both).

Pct: Clomid and Nolva

I had been dirty bulking for about 3 months which through the last 2 weeks of prop cycle my strength went through the roof. There was also a ton of heavy/volume training in there that helped.

I started to clean up the diet about 5 days ago. In the first month of cleaning up I do not count calories or macros. I eat 5-6 meals a day of your standard diet type. Chicken, rice, steak, potatoes, fish, quinoa, ect, ect..... plus two or 3 shakes a day. This works perfectly for me upping metabolism and cutting the **** calories out. After the first month I start dialing in and weighing things out.

Training is sort of strange. The 2 guys I workout with are animals, lots of volume, lots of weights, lots of noise. Probably the type most folks don't like anymore. Luckily are gym is full of all types and for the most part we all get along (don't really know why I am typing this)

So here it is: typical week is as follows:

Monday: Legs (PM)
Tuesday: Chest and shoulders(shoulders for them I typically refuse if we went have on chest because of past injury) (PM)
Wednesday: Arms (AM)
Thursday: Back (upper) (PM)
Friday: Legs(for explosiveness, lighter with bands)(PM)
Saturday: Deads and upper back(mid morning)
Sunday: Chest(for explosiveness, lighter with bands)(Noon)

Obviously you can't keep this pace up and rest days are needed. I take them when my body says to.

3 big stats are:

Bench:315
Squat: 500
Dead: 500

My current stats are:

6'2'' 240 with too much body fat. Pics and you can judge. Don't really know my goal weight. I would like tighter skin and for a little ab definition.

Critique, cuss, tell me I am stupid. I want it all....have to be tough in this world :) Also I apologize in advance for all the grammatical inconsistencies.

new 12-21-16 046.JPG
new 12-21-16 047.JPG
new 12-21-16 044.JPG

Pics all from this morning.

I'll have the ole lady get some proper pictures of me, I find it very hard to do myself.

Fire away!!!

Ryangash

Ryangash

Awards
Who's in for nudes?...this is today. Feel like a little water is shedding..maybe not