First Cycle - Anavar

t0rqued

Awards
Hey guys, looking into giving my first go here with some real orals, was hoping you guys could critique and, if necessary, bust my balls over my planning.

My stats:
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 184 lbs.
- BF%: ~15%
- 275lb bench single, 465lb deadlift single, 405lb squat single

Been lifting for a while now, started at 135 lbs., worked my way up to my current 184 over quite a while. Looking to take that next leap into being a freak.

My plan (note: I've run other mild PHs before, never any real gear):
+ 6 Week var cycle
- Weeks 1-10 Cycle Support 2.0 / Flax seed oils etc.
- Weeks 2-8 40mg Anavar ED
- Weeks 2-8 12.5mg Aromasin EOD (might bump this to 12.5 ED depending on sides) - should I continue Aromasin through my PCT as well?
- Weeks 1-10 250mg Test-E Weekly
- Weeks 8-12 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Thought process: I wanted to give a first cycle a go with a mild-side-effect oral, so I chose var, I also didn't want to jump into injectable test on my first go, so I figured HCG would be nice to counteract the mild var suppression, and obviously aromasin to keep E down and Nolva post to finish strong.

Am I missing anything here? Are my bases covered?

Let me know guys, thanks!

dx3142

dx3142

Awards
Scratch the HCG out, add in clomid. Also you might not need an AI being anavar doesn't aromatize

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I must ask. You are willing to pin Hcg right? Why not pin test bro?

t0rqued

Awards
I must ask. You are willing to pin Hcg right? Why not pin test bro?
Well I'm trying to avoid running into any at all possibility of completely shutting down natty production for my first run. I figured I can definitely pin test down the road, just didn't want to yet.

t0rqued

Awards
Scratch the HCG out, add in clomid. Also you might not need an AI being anavar doesn't aromatize
The Aromasin was for HCG-related aromatization. Why do you say to scratch hcg by the way? Just curious.

dx3142

dx3142

Awards
Anavar doesn't aromatize! Being an oral cycle you'll be good just running clomid as a PCT. no HCG necessary

t0rqued

Awards
Anavar doesn't aromatize! Being an oral cycle you'll be good just running clomid as a PCT. no HCG necessary
Also another note on the HCG, I didn't want to run var without anything to support my test because my base levels are 340ng/dL, so even though var is mildly suppressive, I didn't want to risk dropping to 100 and hating my life.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, you don't need an AI with var, nor should you need hcg, but I love hcg and hcg is never bad to run IMO. Clomid is my preference over tamoxifen. Var puts a tad of stress on the liver, tamoxifen is hepatotoxic.. no point in continuing liver toxicity in pct.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should always use a test base when running any oral

t0rqued

Awards
Did no one read my edited op stating I'm including test.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Won't see much from 250mg of test is bump to 500mg twice a week which is standard

t0rqued

Awards
Won't see much from 250mg of test is bump to 500mg twice a week which is standard
I'm not looking for outrageous gains from test. 250mg will put me around 3x natty levels, which is all I'm really looking for. First cycle here, just want to get a feel for being on. The test addition is really just to counteract var suppression. I'd appreciate more criticism aimed at my pct and ai choice/dosing. Thanks.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always feel a 6 week pct is best, I run aromasin in PCT too, it has been shown to help increase test levels greatly

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should always use a test base when running any oral
But, nobody says that when running the andros, m-sten, dymeth, superdrol, etc. Var is fine without a test base, it is actually one of the smartest orals along with proviron to run without a test base. It can be ran much longer than most other orals with minimal strain to the organs. 50mg for 8 weeks is an awesome physique changer.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^Agreed. If it wasn't a little rough on the kidneys I'd use it more often.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But, nobody says that when running the andros, m-sten, dymeth, superdrol, etc. Var is fine without a test base, it is actually one of the smartest orals along with proviron to run without a test base. It can be ran much longer than most other orals with minimal strain to the organs. 50mg for 8 weeks is an awesome physique changer.
You should used a test base with any oral steroid, prohormone or not. And a test base with 1-andro too