quad pip and swelling

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I used to be one of the strongest advocates for aspirating. I don't now. Nurses are taught not to aspirate now, from what I've been told. The reason I don't is because it's not reliable. If you hit a vein, as soon as you start to inject, it will burn and hurt, so before you get any real amount in the vein, you will know. If you use small needles, like a .25ga, you may not even draw the blood into the syringe. I'm not recommending that anyone stop aspirating, just saying it's no big deal.
    I agree with this I never aspirated because hands where to shaky anyways. So if I aspirated the needle would move anyways.

2. I've aspirated more for piece of mind, even if it may not help saves me worrying that I've plunged oil into my veins and am going to have a heart attack since thats what the Internet tells you will happen lol
    The way I figure is it can't hurt to do so may aswell while I can.

Thanks for the advice too guys always a pleasure learning more
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by philrokz View Post
    I've aspirated more for piece of mind, even if it may not help saves me worrying that I've plunged oil into my veins and am going to have a heart attack since thats what the Internet tells you will happen lol The way I figure is it can't hurt to do so may aswell while I can. Thanks for the advice too guys always a pleasure learning more
    Yeah I hear ya on that one.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. A Unique and SWELL Contest
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 03:27 AM
  2. AndroGel and swelling
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 12:38 PM
  3. Nimbus Blast and Swell Reviews