Atrophy/Dent/Dimple in Right Quad after Test E Injection

• Thread starter Raveofthrones31
  • Start date

Raveofthrones31

Awards
Hey All,

So typically I only inject lower concentrations, but I went ahead a got some Test400 from Para Pharma. Of course the PIP sucked, even when cutting the dosage down to half or quarter ml.

I got some sterile grapeseed oil to cut it from Alpha Labs, and had almost zero pain, no lump or tenderness. However, right next to the site now is a small dent in my right quad. I'm worried this is atrophy of fat or muscle.

Before I panic and visit the doctor, should I just cut out the GSO entirely? Will the dent go away over time or worsen? Just wondering if anyone else has seen this happen before. This is my 7th cycle in as many years with no issues.

by the way I’m not new, been here since about 2016 :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes, take a picture of the good leg and a picture of the indent on the other leg. I've never heard of this happening before. Also don't buy anything that comes above 300mg/ml maybe with the exception of eq because it turns to liquid at room temperature and goes into oil preparation very easily. Other stuff needs all kinds of shitty solvents.

Raveofthrones31

Awards
Do you by chance have a photo?
this is odd, but when I got home from work i foam rolled the area for about 30 mins. Seems to be gone. The photo I took didn’t really do it much justice because it was a shallow dip. I’m starting to assume there is still inflammation from the high concentration despite no real other effects such as redness, etc.

I read a bit and Para Pharma uses MCT OIL MIGLYOL as the solvent/carrier. Assuming GSO is just fine to mix for dilution. I’m going to keep an eye on it and if it returns then I’ll get the best photo I can.

I appreciate the replies guys!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey All,

So typically I only inject lower concentrations, but I went ahead a got some Test400 from Para Pharma. Of course the PIP sucked, even when cutting the dosage down to half or quarter ml.

I got some sterile grapeseed oil to cut it from Alpha Labs, and had almost zero pain, no lump or tenderness. However, right next to the site now is a small dent in my right quad. I'm worried this is atrophy of fat or muscle.

Before I panic and visit the doctor, should I just cut out the GSO entirely? Will the dent go away over time or worsen? Just wondering if anyone else has seen this happen before. This is my 7th cycle in as many years with no issues.

You guys Really need to stop buying high dosed gear.
There's no reason for it.
... And a lot of reasons not to

Raveofthrones31

Awards
You guys Really need to stop buying high dosed gear.
There's no reason for it.
... And a lot of reasons not to
I agree. I never do at all, mad at myself for this. Felt like this would extend a bit and immediately regretted my decision.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey All,

Maybe that's what happened to big ramy's quad at the O. He was using super mega test 1000 lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mega Super Test 800 or gtfo 😤 lmao
I've seen 600mg/ml test

1, it definitely doesn't have 600 but 2, if it's over 400 I can only imagine what it feels like and what kind of inflammation it's gonna cause, at the injection site and in your entire body.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think they were calling it gigatest
Solid name lol. I used a 400mg test e/c mix twice before from a trusted source and it was smooth but it’s just unnecessary

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Solid name lol. I used a 400mg test e/c mix twice before from a trusted source and it was smooth but it’s just unnecessary
If it was smooth then it was probably not actually 400mg/ml or not testosterone. Or you just don't get reactions to the solvents. But, even if your someone who doesn't get pip that dosent mean your not getting a bunch of systemic inflammation

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If it was smooth then it was probably not actually 400mg/ml or not testosterone. Or you just don't get reactions to the solvents. But, even if your someone who doesn't get pip that dosent mean your not getting a bunch of systemic inflammation
Bloodwork looked good at the time test level wise but yeah I’ve never gotten pip even from EO, or high pip items like dhb. I agree though, systemic inflammation isn’t worth it