Test E with SD kicker SUPERDARKSIDE TIME!!!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
***AFTER SD PICS(4wks) ON PG 7***

Alright I'm gonna try to make this post short, sweet and to the point. I was about 185 pounds and kind of chubby after bulking for around a year 2 months ago, just came off of a natty cut using low carb and 16/8 IF combo with Intimidate which worked amazing and I'm now sitting at ~12% BF. I am now as of the end of my diet 165lbs, I'm waiting for my organ shield, aegis, multi, needles, and syringes to come in which are all on order. Should be starting Tuesday the 9th if everything comes on time. Already have test e, nolva, clomid, and arimidex on hand as well as some DAA if I need to stop and PCT. Also I'm expecting I'll be 170-175 by the time I start since I just added carbs back into my diet, I'll update the weight on this post starting day of cycle.

I'll start with progress pics then stats/cycle plan:

20130328_before.png
20130328_before2.png
20130328_before3.png

STATS

Height: 5'7"
Start Weight: 173lbs
Bench PR: 245
Deadlift PR: 405
Squat PR: 385
C&J PR: 155
Previous Cycles: Halodrol 6wks /// SD-10+4ad bridge to Stano

CYCLE

Test E: 12 weeks 250mg Tues/Sat(500mg/wk) 18g pins for drawing, 25g 1" for pinning
LGI SD-10: 20/20/30/30

PCT (starting 2 weeks after last pin)

Nolvadex: 20/20/20eod/20eod
Clomid: 50/50/50eod/50eod
Arimidex: 0/0/1/1/1/1 (may switch for exemestane)
DAA: 3g ed for 8 weeks starting first day of PCT

Workout Schedule

Tues: Chest/Bis
Wed: Back/Tris
Thurs: Shoulders
Fri: Legs
Sat-Mon: Optional 5th day for some extra work :)
Abs supersetted in usually on chest, shoulder, and/or leg days

GOAL: gain as much mass as possible! Dirty bulkin' 4k cals baby!

So there's the plan, excited to be going over to the dark side! Staples will be Now ADAM multi, fish oil 4g ed, Purus Organ Shield, Aegis(while on SD). Also I'd like to apologize for not putting any afters up on my SD log last time, I promise they will be here in this log as well as progress pics. If anyone would like to know anything else let me know!

Also I don't plan on completely logging my workouts like previous cycles, going to try to keep update posts short on this one focusing on PRs, weight and any notes I feel are important or sides I'm having.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What type of DAA you plan on using?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I have a bunch of bulk DAA powder, but I'm debating using the new Endosurge Turbo or maybe Intimidate instead.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
D-Pol brother! I've used the pills with Recycle for PCT a bunch but I got a sample of the powder and its awesome. Drank it about ten minutes ago.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Maybe I'll be lookin' into some D-Pol as an option too now :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will love it. It's more then just basic DAA. Has nitrates added that give great pumps if taken pre workout as will as during the day if taken first thing in the morning. Full serving of vitamin D and it's sodium based wich is supposed to be the best base for DAA.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Sounds pretty awesome you've definitely got me interested

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds pretty awesome you've definitely got me interested
Tons of logs and reviews on here. Check a coupe out and see what you think man.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Rock n' roll bro! In FTW!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Glad to have ya slappy

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Sd and test is ****ing awesome.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Is this ur first inject cycle?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Good choice of compounds. Get jacked!

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sd and test is ****ing awesome.
x3 with this. If you go from no carbs to carbs+SD+test, expect 20lbs in the first month if you can keep plowing down food. I'm about to finish my run with it for a powerlifting meet. Put 80lbs on my total and 20lbs on my carcass and I haven't maxed on bench yet.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Is this your first cycle or what?
Nah 3rd cycle, first was halodrol for 6 weeks. Second was SD/4ad bridge to Stano.

Damn 20lbs in beginning? I hope man!

Also wasn't sure about the 10% BF I took my BF with calipers a week before those pics and it was coming up as 12% then I lost about 5 more lbs. Maybe still more close to 12? I'm happy with the cut at any rate I lost a lot of fat.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Edited original post to add workout schedule :)

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Tear it up man. With the tools you have, you can make a monster :scool:

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
My pins are at post office now I gotta pick them up tomorrow. If my Aegis shows up in the mail tomorrow too then I'll probably kick this off!

Weight is at 173 now, been doing well keeping calories between 3500-4000. Been a little rough feeling eating this much coming straight off of a cut but I'm starting to get more used to it.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
If you can get 6 meals a day around 750cal it's easier than you might think.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
If you can get 6 meals a day around 750cal it's easier than you might think.
Should've clarified I didn't mean hard to eat that many calories. I've just felt kinda crappy, more tired and sometimes don't feel like eating basically. Just symptoms of suddenly doubling food intake, no big deal :)

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
If you gradually ramp up your cals it will be easier on your body. Don't worry, when you get the test going, you'll be hungry. I don't think you will have a hard time exceeding 4000cal.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Definitely :) that "on" hunger really helps

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Alright! About 20min ago injected 250mg of test in the right quad! Was a lot easier than I expected, the 18g for drawing made that easy as all hell. Injected with 25g, which was a little slow but still only took probly 20 seconds. I have a little PIP but I don't think it's bad for first pin ever, it's a dull pain like awhile after you get a dead leg. I actually loaded up about 1.2cc but I think that's probably good since there's always some inevitably stuck in the tip. Only bad part was I was shaking and when I aspirated the first time I pulled the needle almost all the way out on accident and had to push it back in and aspirate again.

Also just took 10mg SD, will take another 10 in the evening today(GMT). Ready to rock this sh*t!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
First day update. Was about 12 hours ago when I pinned, PIP is almost completely gone and I didn't even notice it at all when I was at the gym, even while doing clean and jerks. Took another 10mg of SD just now with 2g of fish oil.

TLDR for Day 1

Test E: 250mg
SD: 20mg
Workout: Shoulders
PRs: None
Notes: Very light PIP, think I've got some smooth stuff wasn't bad at all. Hit previous PR for C&J no problem. Got that placebo effect going on felt pretty bad a$$ today in gym lol. Hopefully the SD kicks in quickly.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
No invite? I'm hurt! :) I'm so in this Superbro. Looks like a well put together cycle. You have enough test to run 750mg ew after the SD? (*Evil grin*)

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
No invite? I'm hurt! :) I'm so in this Superbro. Looks like a well put together cycle. You have enough test to run 750mg ew after the SD? (*Evil grin*)
Sorry bro, good to have you! I've been thinking about 750, I'd need to get some more test but that wouldn't be a big deal.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sorry bro, good to have you! I've been thinking about 750, I'd need to get some more test but that wouldn't be a big deal.
You really should. 750mg with a GOOD AI will give nice gains. You know how to train and eat. Up to you... thing is with enanthate is accounting for ester weight. Out of 100mg only 70 something is test. Sometimes less with some guys stuff from ugls. So you figure normal TRT of enanthate is 200-250 and that's about 140mg raw test. So 500mg is gunna be right around 300mg raw test. If you are close to genetic potential (be honest with yourself) are you gunna get the best out of 2x your natty test? Or will you gain better at 2.5x natty or even 3X?

500mg is preached here and I do agree it fits the majority of most "beginner" cycles. But not all. As you bring in more compounds there is no need to increase test levels but on a simple test w/ kicker cycle test should be 2.5x+ natty levels.

All my opinions there but figured I would share. Welcome to the darkside bro :)

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
According to my math I should only need two more vials if I decide to. Maybe three to be safe, I currently have 5 5ml vials 250mg/ml. How would you split up the dosing with that? I would guess just do 1.5cc instead of one, that's not too much at once is it?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
According to my math I should only need two more vials if I decide to. Maybe three to be safe, I currently have 5 5ml vials 250mg/ml. How would you split up the dosing with that? I would guess just do 1.5cc instead of one, that's not too much at once is it?
Yeah. 1.5cc. During my last cycle pinning test,TNE and tren I would pin 3cc in one spot. You will be fine lol. Pushing that much in one muscle make sure to give it a break before you pin it again.

*just because I mentioned it doesn't mean you should do it. I'm not trying to get you to do something you aren't comfortable with. I'm just the kind of guy who looks at options... there isn't "one way to cycle". Gotta find what works for you.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Hmmm yeah I don't know, I look at it one way like it might be really awesome and the gains could be really nice but then I also think at the same time it's my first time on test and I know the gains will be great anyway and I'll be running more cycles in the future so... meh I've got 4 weeks to think on it.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hmmm yeah I don't know, I look at it one way like it might be really awesome and the gains could be really nice but then I also think at the same time it's my first time on test and I know the gains will be great anyway and I'll be running more cycles in the future so... meh I've got 4 weeks to think on it.
Ok good as long as I got you thinking bro ;) I will give you an example. I'm sitting 200lbs at 12-13% and just started another lean bulk. I Cruise/Blast. Depending if I run tren or not I cruise at 300mg and blast at around 900mg (if I'm not on Tren). My genetic limit is around 160. Nobody in my entire family (and its big) is over 150-160ish. Once I got to 185 it was almost impossible to gain. I started pushing test and tweaked my diet/training and Bam I hit 205 5 months later. I'm constantly getting my diet better and improving training but 500mg of test doesn't do very much IMO I gain better around 750-900mg or I blast Test P and orals high dose.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I'm subbed!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Good things going on here, congrats on ur first pin. Be prepared to get huge

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good things going on here, congrats on ur first pin. Be prepared to get huge
This fuking guy^^^ always late to the party....

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm always poking something in somewhere... Wait a second...
Oh I heard the stories... saving the pics for blackmail :salook:

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Alright! About 20min ago injected 250mg of test in the right quad! Was a lot easier than I expected, the 18g for drawing made that easy as all hell. Injected with 25g, which was a little slow but still only took probly 20 seconds. I have a little PIP but I don't think it's bad for first pin ever, it's a dull pain like awhile after you get a dead leg. I actually loaded up about 1.2cc but I think that's probably good since there's always some inevitably stuck in the tip. Only bad part was I was shaking and when I aspirated the first time I pulled the needle almost all the way out on accident and had to push it back in and aspirate again.

Also just took 10mg SD, will take another 10 in the evening today(GMT). Ready to rock this sh*t!
Be careful man, wiggling while aspirating can tear you up. It just takes practice.

Congrats! Your transition to greatness is commencing! I wish you well sir.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Be careful man, wiggling while aspirating can tear you up. It just takes practice.

I wish I was making a transition to greatness.........

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards

Yeah it worried me a little bit, I'm sure I'll be less shaky after the first couple times though.

Welcome to all the people who subbed last night!

Today and tomorrow are rest days, I started on my last workout day of the week. Should give the SD time to kick in a little then I'll kill chest on tuesday. Weight was at 174 this morning.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Dave shouldn't u be blasting

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Dave shouldn't u be blasting
Yep, tren, test an winny. I got like 21 more days. Lets not hijack old boys thread tho with my cycle cr@p