Test E with SD kicker SUPERDARKSIDE TIME!!!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yep, tren, test an winny. I got like 21 more days. Lets not hijack old boys thread tho with my cycle cr@p
I was lookin' at your thread earlier, thought you were done but I guess not. I better go sub it up.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I was lookin' at your thread earlier, thought you were done but I guess not. I better go sub it up.
Im not logging this blast. No more logs for this guy until the fall. Im keeping secrets :)

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Ah I thought you were. Lol keeping secrets.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ah I thought you were. Lol keeping secrets.
Yeah i got a bodybuilding contest im gunna try in June 2014. I will be starting my prep in Feb and will log that and my lean bulk leading up to the prep. No doseage talk or compound talk yet but its gunna be intense.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yeah i got a bodybuilding contest im gunna try in June 2014. I will be starting my prep in Feb and will log that and my lean bulk leading up to the prep. No doseage talk or compound talk yet but its gunna be intense.
Nice man! I wanna get into bodybuilding but not until I'm much bigger than I am now, I'm thinking I wanna be at least 200 lean before I compete so I've got a lot of time and training.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nice man! I wanna get into bodybuilding but not until I'm much bigger than I am now, I'm thinking I wanna be at least 200 lean before I compete so I've got a lot of time and training.
Hell yeah man looks like you got the frame for it from what i saw. I got offered to work with a coach so someone saw potential in me... dunno what it was but they saw something lol

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Hell yeah man looks like you got the frame for it from what i saw. I got offered to work with a coach so someone saw potential in me... dunno what it was but they saw something lol
Thanks a lot bro! I don't think I've ever seen any pics of you but at 5'8 and 195(assuming your info on here is still right) I'm sure you're pretty jacked.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks a lot bro! I don't think I've ever seen any pics of you but at 5'8 and 195(assuming your info on here is still right) I'm sure you're pretty jacked.
Sitting 5' 8" 205lbs and 13% BF by calipers as of this morning. The IGF and Peg MGF i ran between cycle bout 7 months ago must have kicked in hard and the muscle cells are maturing because I am gaining freaky quick out of nowhere.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Sitting 5' 8" 205lbs and 13% BF by calipers as of this morning. The IGF and Peg MGF i ran between cycle bout 7 months ago must have kicked in hard and the muscle cells are maturing because I am gaining freaky quick out of nowhere.
Damn awesome man, I'm just tryin to get to where you are now lol. I'm stayin away from peptides unless I eventually either go pro or hit a hard a$$ plateau.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Damn awesome man, I'm just tryin to get to where you are now lol. I'm stayin away from peptides unless I eventually either go pro or hit a hard a$$ plateau.
You will get there bro. Dedication is all it takes. Stick to lifting hard, eating good and cycling properly.

IGF and MGF are so cheap its almost a no brainer to run em in my opinion. A bottle of MGF is like $25, that's cheaper than protein and its about 3 weeks worth. The recovery is money! Worth every penny. I run it on cycle and off. 3 weeks on 4 off. My muscles are fuller, keep more shape/density, pumps are crazy and recovery is fast as fuk.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
You will get there bro. Dedication is all it takes. Stick to lifting hard, eating good and cycling properly.

IGF and MGF are so cheap its almost a no brainer to run em in my opinion. A bottle of MGF is like $25, that's cheaper than protein and its about 3 weeks worth. The recovery is money! Worth every penny. I run it on cycle and off. 3 weeks on 4 off. My muscles are fuller, keep more shape/density, pumps are crazy and recovery is fast as fuk.
This is music to my ears -or eyeballs. . . whatever.

I'll be PMing you DD after I do some more research and can formulate some educated questions.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
This is music to my ears -or eyeballs. . . whatever.

I'll be PMing you DD after I do some more research and can formulate some educated questions.
Ok bro. Hit me up

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Just did second injection, left quad this time. Seemed a lot better this time, no pain at all even though a virgin site, but we'll see if any PIP arises later. It's day 4 and I'm gonna be hitting Chest and Tris in a couple hours, this SD should start workin' it's magic any day now!

On another note my other leg(that I pinned last time) wasn't bad at all sat and sun, but yesterday it was killing me. Maybe because I had to go to work and was walking around all day idk. It still hurts a little hopefully gone by tomorrow it's mostly a couple inches under where I pinned and it feels kinda hard. No redness or visible damage though so I think I'm gtg. I'll give an update on my workout and everything for today tomorrow morning since I work a swingshift that will be easiest for me.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Just did second injection, left quad this time. Seemed a lot better this time, no pain at all even though a virgin site, but we'll see if any PIP arises later. It's day 4 and I'm gonna be hitting Chest and Tris in a couple hours, this SD should start workin' it's magic any day now!

On another note my other leg(that I pinned last time) wasn't bad at all sat and sun, but yesterday it was killing me. Maybe because I had to go to work and was walking around all day idk. It still hurts a little hopefully gone by tomorrow it's mostly a couple inches under where I pinned and it feels kinda hard. No redness or visible damage though so I think I'm gtg. I'll give an update on my workout and everything for today tomorrow morning since I work a swingshift that will be easiest for me.
That leg hurting randomly is just because its virgin bro. When you walked around all day the muscles shifted, contracted and loosened (I'm sure you know that lol). But when they do that they rub the crystals that are attached to the testosterone and they are small and sharp. Those crystals agitate the muscle and cause minor inflammation. Pop a few anti-inflammitory pills and be easy on it. Eventually that won't keep happening. Don't pin a muscle if you plan working it out anytime 48ish hours after injection.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
That leg hurting randomly is just because its virgin bro. When you walked around all day the muscles shifted, contracted and loosened (I'm sure you know that lol). But when they do that they rub the crystals that are attached to the testosterone and they are small and sharp. Those crystals agitate the muscle and cause minor inflammation. Pop a few anti-inflammitory pills and be easy on it. Eventually that won't keep happening. Don't pin a muscle if you plan working it out anytime 48ish hours after injection.
Ah that makes sense, didn't think about crystals. It makes sense because the first couple days I was like "damn I was expecting a lot worse than this", but it came to me later lol.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ah that makes sense, didn't think about crystals. It makes sense because the first couple days I was like "damn I was expecting a lot worse than this", but it came to me later lol.
Yeah man its differnt from some brands to others. eventually nothing will hurt ha. Think of your injection like this.. The plunger is a pressure washer and the smaller the needle gauge the more powerful a stream comes out as pressure is applied. Those crystals come out with some force and smash into tender little muscle fibers that have never seen retarded amounts of amazing testosterone like that. The big bad test comes in and beats the crap out of the poor little fibers and they swell up. After getting beaten up like a wimp on a playground for weeks the fibers finally get tough and set sh*t straight with the Testosterone. lol just made that anaolgy up. so much better than a scientific answer

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yeah man its differnt from some brands to others. eventually nothing will hurt ha. Think of your injection like this.. The plunger is a pressure washer and the smaller the needle gauge the more powerful a stream comes out as pressure is applied. Those crystals come out with some force and smash into tender little muscle fibers that have never seen retarded amounts of amazing testosterone like that. The big bad test comes in and beats the crap out of the poor little fibers and they swell up. After getting beaten up like a wimp on a playground for weeks the fibers finally get tough and set sh*t straight with the Testosterone. lol just made that anaolgy up. so much better than a scientific answer
Lol awesome

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Day 4 - Tuesday

Test E: 250mg
SD: 20mg
Workout: Chest and Tris
PRs: None
Weight: 177
Notes: PIP gone in right leg, was on feet all night last night and by this morning PIP in left quad has died down a lot. I think the second injection went a lot smoother, wasn't as shaky lol. I did have something happen last night that scared the sh!t out of me but idk if I just ate something bad or what. I woke up at like 4am and felt sick as ****, halfway to the bathroom I passed out(like full on collapsed) then got back up and went and threw up, but then I felt fine after I threw up. I think maybe I just passed out from the mix of being super tired from just waking up and being light headed from feeling nauseous but still scared me.

Felt like a beast in the gym though! No PRs but had great energy and had good energy all day no idea why that incident at night happened.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Haha way to dumb it down Dave lol, i laughed.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Haha way to dumb it down Dave lol, i laughed.
Ha I just typed that out like that really quick and read it. I was like wtf. Am I 6? Made it grunt easy to understand

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Day 5 - Wednesday

Workout: Back and Bis
Weight: 180
Notes: SD is kickin' in for sure! Had some back pumps going on after deadlifts, took some taurine and they were gone in like 10min though. Didn't lift too heavy on deads have had some lower back pain this last week, didn't go any higher than 315, should be fine by next week. Weight is jumpin' up couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scale this morning and I was at 180. Goin' good already :)

Also no more nausea or anything weird so idk wtf was up with that, I guess people just get sick sometimes lol.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Day 6 - Thursday

Workout: Shoulders
Weight: 180
Notes: Back pumps again, not as bad as back day though. Sex drive is definitely up for now. Muscles are looking a little fuller and I got a really sick pump in my traps. Debating moving SD to 30mg next week and maybe even trying 40 on the last week, have to see how back pumps get though because when I ran SD with 4ad I had none at all and it's not happening that way this time.

I will have to move my last workout day to saturday due to some personal stuff, will have appointments on friday mornings(nothing that will affect cycle). So it will be legs this saturday, I will pin post workout. Also just a note I may sometimes switch my shoulder and leg day depending on how I feel any given week, just something I do sometimes but chest/tris and back/bis will always be first 2 days.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Cap SD dose at 30mg. I have a freak tolerance to gear and 40mg made me wanna die. I didn't have a test base that time other than RS-Transaderm. I see it and some other guys will agree the gains to risk ratio goes towards the bad side past 30mg.

Try it by all means if you want I'm just sharing my experience. Everyone should push the doseage and find the spot that they get crappy sides. Thats what builds cycle experience. It won't kill you and if sides get crazy just back off. Not that serious really. The lethargy was so bad for me and blood pressure was crazy Haha.

Let us know if you are gunna try 40mg SD and go ape sh*t Hulk on some weights lol.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
If I do it it will be on the last week of SD and I'll definitely let you know. Gotta see how 30 goes this time but my last run it wasn't bad, I may need to order some more bulk taurine tho I'm gonna be tearing through this stuff lol.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
If I do it it will be on the last week of SD and I'll definitely let you know. Gotta see how 30 goes this time but my last run it wasn't bad, I may need to order some more bulk taurine tho I'm gonna be tearing through this stuff lol.
Hahaha I'm tearing through taurine and potassium like its going out of style on this tren. I feel ya man.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I've ran sd up to 50mg. The only difference between 30 & 50 is more back pumps. I'd stay at 30.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Day 8 - Saturday

Workout: Legs
Weight: 181
Notes: Pinned right glute today(after workout), did it myself so it was pretty hard but it worked out. Still no substantial strength increases, weight seems to be increasing steadily. I know you aren't supposed to feel much from test e until ~4 weeks but I have great energy and I don't think the SD would have any effect like that. I do have random bouts of lethargy but they only last a short time, maybe 20min if that, and I never feel tired in the gym. Going to go ahead and start 30mg SD tomorrow.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Day 8 - Saturday

Weight: 181
Notes: Pinned right glute today(after workout), did it myself so it was pretty hard but it worked out. Still no substantial strength increases, weight seems to be increasing steadily. I know you aren't supposed to feel much from test e until ~4 weeks but I have great energy and I don't think the SD would have any effect like that. I do have random bouts of lethargy but they only last a short time, maybe 20min if that, and I never feel tired in the gym. Going to go ahead and start 30mg SD tomorrow.
Man you start feeling it before week 4. You def start tofeel some physiological changes from week 2 onward. Week four is when it starts getting crazy tho, all day pumps an vascularity with a mega alpha male feeling. Fun times.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Sd makes you feel awesome!!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Man you start feeling it before week 4. You def start tofeel some physiological changes from week 2 onward. Week four is when it starts getting crazy tho, all day pumps an vascularity with a mega alpha male feeling. Fun times.
Can't wait! Only gettin better from here!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Just got back from a mile and a half run/walk with my wife. She hasn't really ran much before so we are doing couch to 5k, will be running 3 times a week now on top of lifting. Should be good for me to have some cardio mixed in.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Day 11/12 - Tuesday/Wednesday

Test E: 250mg(Tuesday)
SD: 30mg/30mg
Workout: Chest and Tris/Back and Bis
Weight: 185
Notes: Holy crap I'm up about 12 pounds! Pinning left glute was a pain, got it done though, PIP doesn't seem as bad to me in glutes as it was in quads though. I'm getting back up to my pre-cutting strength so things should start getting good in that department. Actually did 205 for 5 reps pretty easily on tuesday, my "PR" for reps before with no spotter(which I don't have so no 1RM) is 215x6, I'm gonna be hitting 225x6 by the end of this cycle for sure. Back day didn't go so smooth, forgot to take taurine and hams and lower back were cramping so bad on heavy weight I couldn't even lift over 315. Still tore sh!t up though and got my back real sore so it's all good. For an idea of macros I've been at around 180-200 grams of protein each day and about 500 grams of carbs, which I think is the reason I haven't really felt the hunger :)

Loving the cycle, haven't had bad lethargy so far, back pumps are kinda bad but not worse than 100mg of hdrol was. Gaining like a beast!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'd seriously bump up that protein intake man. On cycle protein synthesis goes through the roof! I take in easy 2g/lb BW on cycle.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'd seriously bump up that protein intake man. On cycle protein synthesis goes through the roof! I take in easy 2g/lb BW on cycle.
I know a lot of people do that I've never felt it was necessary. Also I'll note there's a Nasser El Sonbaty interview where he says in the off season he would take in 100g of protein and the rest carbs and fats. Personally I think a lot of people take in way too much protein, if you are in a low carb/fat cut then high high protein is important(when I was cutting I took in 250g+ of protein on an 1800 calorie diet) but otherwise carbs are just as important, if not more. If I took in 2g of protein per lb of body weight that would be 360g of protein a day and my carbs would probably drop to about half of what they are now, my prediction is I would sh!t pale yellow bricks.

Nasser El Sonbaty interview link: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson322.htm

The part I was talking about is about halfway down the page.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Sorry I think that sounded a little harsh the protein could stand to go up some but I think 2g per pound is excessive.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of people do that I've never felt it was necessary. Also I'll note there's a Nasser El Sonbaty interview where he says in the off season he would take in 100g of protein and the rest carbs and fats. Personally I think a lot of people take in way too much protein, if you are in a low carb/fat cut then high high protein is important(when I was cutting I took in 250g+ of protein on an 1800 calorie diet) but otherwise carbs are just as important, if not more. If I took in 2g of protein per lb of body weight that would be 360g of protein a day and my carbs would probably drop to about half of what they are now, my prediction is I would sh!t pale yellow bricks.

Nasser El Sonbaty interview link: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson322.htm

The part I was talking about is about halfway down the page.
He also says he would be alot bigger if he did take in more protein.....
If you have no problems taking protein in, just go ahead. The more protein, the better the muscles will build up. My off-season weight goes up to 330 pounds. With a higher protein intake off-season, I probably would be even bigger. Also I do have a so-called mesomorph type of body and was very athletic from beginning. And my metabolism is not too fast and not too slow.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Right, I'll try to increase the protein but I don't think I would try for any higher than 250g per day. Anyway on to business:

Day 13 - Thursday

SD: 30mg
Workout: Shoulders
Weight: 185
Notes: Thinking about possibly switching C&Js for shoulder presses since the back and leg pumps are getting so ridiculous. Going to increase taurine as well. I had to rest for a few minutes between each set of C&Js and stretch, it was pretty bad. I'm actually getting the worst of it in my lower back of course and oddly my quads, calves a little bit but not even enough to bother me. Also I think if I just did BB shoulder presses I could be doing the same weight or more for my rep range.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I only count solid foods for protein and try for 300g ed. After shakes I'm at around 400g. Seems like a lot but I'm also 205 so before liquid that's 1.5g per pound.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Lower your carb intake. Sd needs carbs but at 500g aday your going to get fat. You can rotate 250g one day 350 day 2 500g leg day. Protein needs to be around 300g. So 250 is good. Fats are what I fill with. Don't be afraid of fats, health fats that is.

Sd is going strong, I doubt anything will tame the back pumps on leg/back day. I keep a inclined bench close by. After each set I sit in it until pumps subside. People get pissed but no one does anything. About 30-45 degree angle pump will calm after about 3-5mins. Slows down the work out but at least it doesn't stop it.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
About to go do legs, just did 250mg in right delt. I managed to get every drop from the first vial when I emptied it but there were a lot of bubbles so that took me awhile to straighten out, then when I pulled the needle out I had obviously gone through a vein because blood ran down my arm instantly all the way about halfway down my forearm, stopped bleeding immediately when I wiped it off though and no blood when I aspirated so it's all good. Was a "messy" experience though.

On another note gonna be working on increasing my protein since the general consensus is that I need more :)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
About to go do legs, just did 250mg in right delt. I managed to get every drop from the first vial when I emptied it but there were a lot of bubbles so that took me awhile to straighten out, then when I pulled the needle out I had obviously gone through a vein because blood ran down my arm instantly all the way about halfway down my forearm, stopped bleeding immediately when I wiped it off though and no blood when I aspirated so it's all good. Was a "messy" experience though.

On another note gonna be working on increasing my protein since the general consensus is that I need more :)
More protein and more pics

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Day 16 - Sunday

Weight: 185 (Haven't actually taken weight fasted again since last workout so will post tomorrow if it's gone up)
Notes: Great workout! Strength is getting back up again. Had to do squats on smith machine no racks available, but did 365(or whatever 3 plates and 25s each side is on a smith) felt pretty good. Also hit some crunch machine up, will be doing that for weighted abs on leg days, I did it last weekend as well. Did three plates for six reps on seated calf raises also which I believe is higher than I used to do.

No pumps today either and I forgot to take taurine, maybe because on legs I tighten the back belt so much I'm as rigid as an oak? Who knows but I was pretty happy about that. Oh and I will post pics on or before the end of the SD.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
20130422_mid1.png
20130422_mid2.png

Weighed in this morning at 188! Feel like I'm lookin' pretty big now, a little softer in the arms and ribcage area but I think I don't think I've gained much fat. Here are yesterdays macros:

3800 calories
478g carbs
220g protein
100g fat

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Day 18 - Tuesday

Workout: Chest/Tris
Weight: 189

Strength is gaining, did 215 for a couple reps on two sets today with no spotter. Was doing six to eight reps 215 easy before cutting so almost back to where I was. This is the heaviest I've ever been, before this cycle 184 was the highest my weight had gone. Switched up the tris portion of my workout, did 5 sets skullcrushers and 5 sets pushdowns and my tris felt like they were gonna pop! That was yesterday and I still feel a pump in them now, it's awesome. Did right quad for the pin since I was doing chest, that's the only spot I've done twice now and it went WAY smoother than the first time PIP is non-existent even after walking around all day. On another note since I started I've added some volume to many of my workouts, was doing 15 sets each for chest/back/legs now it's up to 20 on all those(one more exercise for 5 sets on each).

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
looking good broski. If you keep wreckin' shop with those skull crushers, your bench will go up. Why no spotter? I'd highly recommend trying for higher weight, even if just for 1 rep (with a spotter of course). The mental game is most of the battle.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
looking good broski. If you keep wreckin' shop with those skull crushers, your bench will go up. Why no spotter? I'd highly recommend trying for higher weight, even if just for 1 rep (with a spotter of course). The mental game is most of the battle.
I workout alone lately and the gym I go to(except for leg day) is at my work and there is never anyone there at the time I go so I cant just ask someone for a spot. I may have a workout partner again soon maybe not im trying to find someone but half the time I set sh*t up with a person and they just never come. If I dont find one though I would consider for instance 225 for more than 3 reps unassisted as a PR. Hopefully I find someone soon who is serious about working out though.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Flaky people suck, I feel ya' man. Does your gym have a smith machine?

lumipz

lumipz

Awards
Almost miss being in the desert working out everyday. I'd workout with ya if we weren't in different countries Lol. Another six month transformation

Nice progress so far

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I workout alone lately and the gym I go to(except for leg day) is at my work and there is never anyone there at the time I go so I cant just ask someone for a spot. I may have a workout partner again soon maybe not im trying to find someone but half the time I set sh*t up with a person and they just never come. If I dont find one though I would consider for instance 225 for more than 3 reps unassisted as a PR. Hopefully I find someone soon who is serious about working out though.
Were you lifting at man?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Were you lifting at man?
We have a pretty nice gym at my work it's got dumbbells up to 100s with adjustable benches, a flat bench, two power racks, a cable machine, preacher curl(not machine) and cables too. As you can imagine I do a lot of compound movements, the only thing I don't really like about it is there is no real good place for calves but I make due with elevating my feet on something and holding 90s or 100s.

No smith machine but I don't really like using them anyway if I can avoid it, I'd rather do the movements you can do on them compound or in a power rack.

Almost miss being in the desert working out everyday. I'd workout with ya if we weren't in different countries Lol. Another six month transformation

Nice progress so far
Thanks man, yeah I miss the desert the gym there was great. Wish you were here still, miss the good ol' days.

Oh yeah also I found someone for now who is gonna work out with me they did shoulders with me yesterday and it was great. Did some sick dropsetting on bb shoulder press felt awesome. Pumps are crazy :) Hopefully workout partner sticks around.