Test E with SD kicker SUPERDARKSIDE TIME!!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Just got back from a mile and a half run/walk with my wife. She hasn't really ran much before so we are doing couch to 5k, will be running 3 times a week now on top of lifting. Should be good for me to have some cardio mixed in.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 11/12 - Tuesday/Wednesday

Test E: 250mg(Tuesday)
    SD: 30mg/30mg
    Workout: Chest and Tris/Back and Bis
    PRs: None
    Weight: 185
    Notes: Holy crap I'm up about 12 pounds! Pinning left glute was a pain, got it done though, PIP doesn't seem as bad to me in glutes as it was in quads though. I'm getting back up to my pre-cutting strength so things should start getting good in that department. Actually did 205 for 5 reps pretty easily on tuesday, my "PR" for reps before with no spotter(which I don't have so no 1RM) is 215x6, I'm gonna be hitting 225x6 by the end of this cycle for sure. Back day didn't go so smooth, forgot to take taurine and hams and lower back were cramping so bad on heavy weight I couldn't even lift over 315. Still tore sh!t up though and got my back real sore so it's all good. For an idea of macros I've been at around 180-200 grams of protein each day and about 500 grams of carbs, which I think is the reason I haven't really felt the hunger

Loving the cycle, haven't had bad lethargy so far, back pumps are kinda bad but not worse than 100mg of hdrol was. Gaining like a beast!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I'd seriously bump up that protein intake man. On cycle protein synthesis goes through the roof! I take in easy 2g/lb BW on cycle.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'd seriously bump up that protein intake man. On cycle protein synthesis goes through the roof! I take in easy 2g/lb BW on cycle.
    I know a lot of people do that I've never felt it was necessary. Also I'll note there's a Nasser El Sonbaty interview where he says in the off season he would take in 100g of protein and the rest carbs and fats. Personally I think a lot of people take in way too much protein, if you are in a low carb/fat cut then high high protein is important(when I was cutting I took in 250g+ of protein on an 1800 calorie diet) but otherwise carbs are just as important, if not more. If I took in 2g of protein per lb of body weight that would be 360g of protein a day and my carbs would probably drop to about half of what they are now, my prediction is I would sh!t pale yellow bricks.

Nasser El Sonbaty interview link: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson322.htm

The part I was talking about is about halfway down the page.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sorry I think that sounded a little harsh the protein could stand to go up some but I think 2g per pound is excessive.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.65%

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post

I know a lot of people do that I've never felt it was necessary. Also I'll note there's a Nasser El Sonbaty interview where he says in the off season he would take in 100g of protein and the rest carbs and fats. Personally I think a lot of people take in way too much protein, if you are in a low carb/fat cut then high high protein is important(when I was cutting I took in 250g+ of protein on an 1800 calorie diet) but otherwise carbs are just as important, if not more. If I took in 2g of protein per lb of body weight that would be 360g of protein a day and my carbs would probably drop to about half of what they are now, my prediction is I would sh!t pale yellow bricks.

Nasser El Sonbaty interview link: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson322.htm

The part I was talking about is about halfway down the page.
    He also says he would be alot bigger if he did take in more protein.....
    If you have no problems taking protein in, just go ahead. The more protein, the better the muscles will build up. My off-season weight goes up to 330 pounds. With a higher protein intake off-season, I probably would be even bigger. Also I do have a so-called mesomorph type of body and was very athletic from beginning. And my metabolism is not too fast and not too slow.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Right, I'll try to increase the protein but I don't think I would try for any higher than 250g per day. Anyway on to business:

Day 13 - Thursday

SD: 30mg
    Workout: Shoulders
    Weight: 185
    Notes: Thinking about possibly switching C&Js for shoulder presses since the back and leg pumps are getting so ridiculous. Going to increase taurine as well. I had to rest for a few minutes between each set of C&Js and stretch, it was pretty bad. I'm actually getting the worst of it in my lower back of course and oddly my quads, calves a little bit but not even enough to bother me. Also I think if I just did BB shoulder presses I could be doing the same weight or more for my rep range.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.04%

I only count solid foods for protein and try for 300g ed. After shakes I'm at around 400g. Seems like a lot but I'm also 205 so before liquid that's 1.5g per pound.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Lower your carb intake. Sd needs carbs but at 500g aday your going to get fat. You can rotate 250g one day 350 day 2 500g leg day. Protein needs to be around 300g. So 250 is good. Fats are what I fill with. Don't be afraid of fats, health fats that is.

Sd is going strong, I doubt anything will tame the back pumps on leg/back day. I keep a inclined bench close by. After each set I sit in it until pumps subside. People get pissed but no one does anything. About 30-45 degree angle pump will calm after about 3-5mins. Slows down the work out but at least it doesn't stop it.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

About to go do legs, just did 250mg in right delt. I managed to get every drop from the first vial when I emptied it but there were a lot of bubbles so that took me awhile to straighten out, then when I pulled the needle out I had obviously gone through a vein because blood ran down my arm instantly all the way about halfway down my forearm, stopped bleeding immediately when I wiped it off though and no blood when I aspirated so it's all good. Was a "messy" experience though.

On another note gonna be working on increasing my protein since the general consensus is that I need more
    -Dom Mazzetti
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.9%

About to go do legs, just did 250mg in right delt. I managed to get every drop from the first vial when I emptied it but there were a lot of bubbles so that took me awhile to straighten out, then when I pulled the needle out I had obviously gone through a vein because blood ran down my arm instantly all the way about halfway down my forearm, stopped bleeding immediately when I wiped it off though and no blood when I aspirated so it's all good. Was a "messy" experience though.

On another note gonna be working on increasing my protein since the general consensus is that I need more
    More protein and more pics
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 16 - Sunday

Test E: 250mg
    Workout: Legs
    Weight: 185 (Haven't actually taken weight fasted again since last workout so will post tomorrow if it's gone up)
    Notes: Great workout! Strength is getting back up again. Had to do squats on smith machine no racks available, but did 365(or whatever 3 plates and 25s each side is on a smith) felt pretty good. Also hit some crunch machine up, will be doing that for weighted abs on leg days, I did it last weekend as well. Did three plates for six reps on seated calf raises also which I believe is higher than I used to do.

No pumps today either and I forgot to take taurine, maybe because on legs I tighten the back belt so much I'm as rigid as an oak? Who knows but I was pretty happy about that. Oh and I will post pics on or before the end of the SD.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Name:  20130422_mid1.png
Views: 207
Size:  387.2 KBName:  20130422_mid2.png
Views: 187
Size:  307.6 KB

Weighed in this morning at 188! Feel like I'm lookin' pretty big now, a little softer in the arms and ribcage area but I think I don't think I've gained much fat. Here are yesterdays macros:

3800 calories
    478g carbs
    220g protein
    100g fat
    -Dom Mazzetti
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 18 - Tuesday

Workout: Chest/Tris
    Weight: 189

Strength is gaining, did 215 for a couple reps on two sets today with no spotter. Was doing six to eight reps 215 easy before cutting so almost back to where I was. This is the heaviest I've ever been, before this cycle 184 was the highest my weight had gone. Switched up the tris portion of my workout, did 5 sets skullcrushers and 5 sets pushdowns and my tris felt like they were gonna pop! That was yesterday and I still feel a pump in them now, it's awesome. Did right quad for the pin since I was doing chest, that's the only spot I've done twice now and it went WAY smoother than the first time PIP is non-existent even after walking around all day. On another note since I started I've added some volume to many of my workouts, was doing 15 sets each for chest/back/legs now it's up to 20 on all those(one more exercise for 5 sets on each).
    -Dom Mazzetti
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.9%

looking good broski. If you keep wreckin' shop with those skull crushers, your bench will go up. Why no spotter? I'd highly recommend trying for higher weight, even if just for 1 rep (with a spotter of course). The mental game is most of the battle.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    looking good broski. If you keep wreckin' shop with those skull crushers, your bench will go up. Why no spotter? I'd highly recommend trying for higher weight, even if just for 1 rep (with a spotter of course). The mental game is most of the battle.
    I workout alone lately and the gym I go to(except for leg day) is at my work and there is never anyone there at the time I go so I cant just ask someone for a spot. I may have a workout partner again soon maybe not im trying to find someone but half the time I set sh*t up with a person and they just never come. If I dont find one though I would consider for instance 225 for more than 3 reps unassisted as a PR. Hopefully I find someone soon who is serious about working out though.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.9%

Flaky people suck, I feel ya' man. Does your gym have a smith machine?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.94%

Almost miss being in the desert working out everyday. I'd workout with ya if we weren't in different countries Lol. Another six month transformation

Nice progress so far
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.04%

I workout alone lately and the gym I go to(except for leg day) is at my work and there is never anyone there at the time I go so I cant just ask someone for a spot. I may have a workout partner again soon maybe not im trying to find someone but half the time I set sh*t up with a person and they just never come. If I dont find one though I would consider for instance 225 for more than 3 reps unassisted as a PR. Hopefully I find someone soon who is serious about working out though.
    Were you lifting at man?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Were you lifting at man?
    We have a pretty nice gym at my work it's got dumbbells up to 100s with adjustable benches, a flat bench, two power racks, a cable machine, preacher curl(not machine) and cables too. As you can imagine I do a lot of compound movements, the only thing I don't really like about it is there is no real good place for calves but I make due with elevating my feet on something and holding 90s or 100s.

No smith machine but I don't really like using them anyway if I can avoid it, I'd rather do the movements you can do on them compound or in a power rack.

Quote Originally Posted by lumipz
    Almost miss being in the desert working out everyday. I'd workout with ya if we weren't in different countries Lol. Another six month transformation

Nice progress so far
    Thanks man, yeah I miss the desert the gym there was great. Wish you were here still, miss the good ol' days.

Oh yeah also I found someone for now who is gonna work out with me they did shoulders with me yesterday and it was great. Did some sick dropsetting on bb shoulder press felt awesome. Pumps are crazy Hopefully workout partner sticks around.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.04%

We have a pretty nice gym at my work it's got dumbbells up to 100s with adjustable benches, a flat bench, two power racks, a cable machine, preacher curl(not machine) and cables too. As you can imagine I do a lot of compound movements, the only thing I don't really like about it is there is no real good place for calves but I make due with elevating my feet on something and holding 90s or 100s.

No smith machine but I don't really like using them anyway if I can avoid it, I'd rather do the movements you can do on them compound or in a power rack.

Thanks man, yeah I miss the desert the gym there was great. Wish you were here still, miss the good ol' days.

Oh yeah also I found someone for now who is gonna work out with me they did shoulders with me yesterday and it was great. Did some sick dropsetting on bb shoulder press felt awesome. Pumps are crazy Hopefully workout partner sticks around.
    Nice im in a desert country is why i ask.... it rhymes with Afghanistan lol. Sick gym where im at. Way better than 09
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 19/20 - Wed/Thurs

SD: 30mg/30mg
    Workout: Back and bis/Shoulders
    Weight: 189
    Notes: Weight is holding up at 189 fasted in morning, about 192 before bed. Feeling very confident I'll be able to hit 195-200 by the end of this cycle even if the gains slow down(which I'm assuming they will). I'm all out bulking till I hit at least 210 though no matter what happens on this cycle, and it's going well so far! Back pumps were still horrible on Wed, but pulled 365 at least, I should've went for 385 but jumped the gun and tried 405 and failed. Probably could've gotten 385 if I would have went for that first but wasted all my energy trying to pull 405. People have been commenting on how big I am now a lot, no accusations of use though. Don't think I'm going to bump test up to 750 after SD, was thinking about it before but will probably stay at 500. Maybe if I decide to extend the cycle out to 16 weeks later though... who knows.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Nice im in a desert country is why i ask.... it rhymes with Afghanistan lol. Sick gym where im at. Way better than 09
    Ah I'm in the UK right now, I didn't go to the "real" desert lol I was in UAE when I went a couple years back. More like a vacation than a deployment, still hot enough to consider it a part of hell though.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It's saturday, gonna be doing 250mg test e in left delt(lateral) today. Leg day is moving to monday from now on by request of my new workout partner. I'm also debating switching back to five days a week and hitting arms seperate from everything else again. My left shoulder has been acting up(have always had issues with it) so I'll be watching that. I've been doing heavy lateral raises trying to get some more size on the side delts, not sure if this is the culprit for the shoulder pain or pressing movements. It's hard to tell because I have no pain in the gym only later, most noticeable when I'm trying to sleep.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Probably a bad idea but not sure so thought I'd bring it up. I've always had problems with my left shoulder, and some other less bothersome knee and elbow issues(just wear wraps or brace and those are good). I was wondering if it would be a good idea, or if it would even help, if I ran a low dose of deca. Like maybe 200-300mg a week. I can get some for a pretty reasonable price and run it through the end of the cycle from when I get it. My worry about it would be the sides since I've heard you should have caber and prami on hand when running deca, but not sure if it's even a worry at all with a low dose like that. Thoughts?
    -Dom Mazzetti
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hitting legs today, weight is at 191

Also I've been eating like crap and not meeting my macro goals(calories good, but P/C/F not where I want them) so I've decided to make a meal plan. Going to try to put one together today while I'm at work. My wife and I talked about it and we both think it would be easier to shop and get everything right if I had a meal plan. I'm going to go for 6 meals a day at about 700 calories a meal.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Late but in...this is some good stuff!
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 24 - Monday

Workout: Legs
    Weight: 191
    Notes: Gettin' bigger! Hit 365 on squats today with knee wraps, did 315 for 4 without wraps. Close to my previous PR of 385, I feel confident I'll be squattin' 405 for a new PR soon! Also put together a meal plan today as follows:

Meal 1 - 690cal, 33p/70c/32f

4 whole eggs
    2 packets quaker oatmeal

Meal 2 - 700cal, 56p/22c/43f

16oz whole milk with 2 scoops protein, 2tbsp olive oil

Meal 3 - 660cal, 56p/82c/8f

2 4oz chicken breast
    2 cups white rice

Meal 4 - 830cal, 34p/144c/16f

Starkist Albacore Lunch to Go
    1 cup sweet potatoes
    1 Granny Smith Apple
    1 Clif Bar

Meal 5 - 640cal, 50p/82c/14f

2 4oz Tilapia Fillets
    2 cups white rice

Meal 6 - 440cal, 32p/50c/12f

1 can roadhouse chili

TOTAL: 3960cal, 261p/452c/125f

I'm on a swing shift so I'll be eating meal 1 and 2 before work, 3-5 at work, and 6 when I get off. I think I did pretty well for my first ever meal plan. This fits the macros I want to have though and I think I can easily stomach eating this every day, also it should be easy to tweak if I ever want to change something up.

EDIT: Will be shopping sometime this week after which point meal plan will begin.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 25 - Tuesday

Workout: Chest
    PRs: BB Flat Bench - 275x1
    Weight: 191
    Notes: Holy crap! Hadn't maxed since January because I haven't had a spotter, I'm pretty shocked that I was able to get 275, that's 30lbs over my old max. I did 255 at first and was like "hm, that was really easy" so moved up. Not mixing in arms on chest and back anymore I'll be doing 5 days a week now, the four day routine was just a trial and I decided I like having my separate arms day more than having an extra day off. Also left shoulder has been pretty bad, woke up the other night with a constant pain had to take some ibuprofen so I could sleep without waking up 50 times. I've been putting icy hot on it and trying not to use it during work and day to day stuff. I'm also going to reduce ROM on BB shoulder presses and pec flys(those are the only exercises that actually hurt at all) and I'll be going lighter on some exercises(for instance went light on everything but flat bench for chest).
    -Dom Mazzetti
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Also libido has been through the roof for the past couple weeks, like I feel like I'm a high schooler again. I get uncontrollable boners from hell on a daily basis, I'm attacking the wife on the regular with a vengeance lol.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.64%

Also libido has been through the roof for the past couple weeks, like I feel like I'm a high schooler again. I get uncontrollable boners from hell on a daily basis, I'm attacking the wife on the regular with a vengeance lol.
    Try some tren ace next time, **** makes me horny as hell, wanting sex all the time. It's like shooting Viagra straight into your veins. It's ****ing awesome.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.12%

Holy Chirst... I leave this site for a year and this is what I come back to? No offense -- I'm sure you're a great guy -- but you have absolutely no business messing with this **** (SD/Test). You're so far off from your genetic potential it's ridiculous. People SHOULD NOT sit back and not comment on someone with this physique stacking such serious anabolics.

The fact that you've already done a cycle and your body is where it's at tells me that you have A LOT to learn about both lifting and nutrition. You can take all the drugs in the world, but you are never going to get where you want to be until you have mastered your nutrition.

You are running such huge health risks by doing this why? Because you're too lazy to learn how to get anywhere near your actual potential without drugs.

I have nothing against cycles -- in the PROPER circumstances, i.e. when someone has hit their limit. See my side pic? That's natty and it's leaps and bounds from where you will be at the end of your cycle. You have a long ways to go my friend.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.9%

Quote Originally Posted by owlicks View Post
    Holy Chirst... I leave this site for a year and this is what I come back to? No offense -- I'm sure you're a greta guy -- but you have absolutely no business messing with this **** (SD/Test). You're so far off from your genetic potential it's ridiculous. People SHOULD NOT sit back and not comment on someone with this physique stacking such serious anabolics.

The fact that you've already done a cycle and your body is where it's at tells me that you have A LOT to learn about both lifting and nutrition. You can take all the drugs in the world, but you are never going to get where you want to be until you have mastered your nutrition.

You are running such huge health risks by doing this why? Because you're too lazy to learn how to get anywhere near your actual potential without drugs.

I have nothing against cycles -- in the PROPER circumstances, i.e. when someone has hit their limit. See my side pic? That's natty and it's leaps and bounds from where you will be at the end of your cycle. You have a long ways to go my friend.
    BOO! quit h8tin' brah. yes, you have great abs but your personality leaves something to be desired.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.12%

Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    BOO! quit h8tin' brah. yes, you have great abs but your personality leaves something to be desired.
    Steroids are what you use when you have met your maximum natural potential. Would you feed a gallon of Everclear to someone who has never been drunk and wants a little buzz?
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Holy Chirst... I leave this site for a year and this is what I come back to? No offense -- I'm sure you're a great guy -- but you have absolutely no business messing with this **** (SD/Test). You're so far off from your genetic potential it's ridiculous. People SHOULD NOT sit back and not comment on someone with this physique stacking such serious anabolics.

You know, that's the great thing about being an individual in this crazy world of ours. We get to make our own decisions, live our own lives, reap the benefits of good choices and learn from the bad ones. You have your views and opinions and that's just fine by the rest of the world, you're entitled to them. But just because they are right for you, doesn't mean they are right for everybody. Because believe it or not, everybody else may not agree with you. Now the OP has obviously done his research and got the "go ahead" from members of this community who probably have a lot more experience and knowledge about such things than even you. WE are here to offer a fellow brother our support because we all know the kind of dedication this way of life takes, support is a necessity. So you can lend positive encouragement if it's within you to do so, or you can go preach your elitism elsewhere. But I'm sure the positive encouragement would be more appreciated.
    Where it all started

36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.91%

actually. im thinking about this cycle to
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.9%

Steroids are what you use when you have met your maximum natural potential. Would you feed a gallon of Everclear to someone who has never been drunk and wants a little buzz?
    Your heart may be in the right place, but your perspective is way off. This is not a heavy cycle by any means. Personally, if I was in the OP's situation I'd run more test, but he's being conservative.

As for the booze comparison, I wouldn't serve an elephant a gallon of everclear. 4 weeks of SD is way easier on the liver than 8 weeks of winny, or 2 weeks of ibuprofen.

Congrats on your abs btw (not being sarcastic)
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.12%

Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    You know, that's the great thing about being an individual in this crazy world of ours. We get to make our own decisions, live our own lives, reap the benefits of good choices and learn from the bad ones. You have your views and opinions and that's just fine by the rest of the world, you're entitled to them. But just because they are right for you, doesn't mean they are right for everybody. Because believe it or not, everybody else may not agree with you. Now the OP has obviously done his research and got the "go ahead" from members of this community who probably have a lot more experience and knowledge about such things than even you. WE are here to offer a fellow brother our support because we all know the kind of dedication this way of life takes, support is a necessity. So you can lend positive encouragement if it's within you to do so, or you can go preach your elitism elsewhere. But I'm sure the positive encouragement would be more appreciated.
    Fair enough. And yes, I support individual choices of course. I'm not preaching elistism by any means though. In the time since my side pic, I have cycled. I have no issues with it.

The fact is that the original poster is NOT at a place physically or nutritionally where this is appropriate. All the risks aside, the results he'll get will not be even remotely worth it because he clearly does not understand proper lifting or nutrition principles. That's more than evident from the pictures.

We should be encouraging knowledge on this board. That's why I've always come back here, because it has a tradition of being better than all those other terrible forums. The last thing I want to see is people preaching "Yeah bra, get some test cyp and you'll go from 155 lbs to jacked in no time!!!" like so many other boards.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Fair enough. And yes, I support individual choices of course. I'm not preaching elistism by any means though. In the time since my side pic, I have cycled. I have no issues with it.

The fact is that the original poster is NOT at a place physically or nutritionally where this is appropriate. All the risks aside, the results he'll get will not be even remotely worth it because he clearly does not understand proper lifting or nutrition principles. That's more than evident from the pictures.

We should be encouraging knowledge on this board. That's why I've always come back here, because it has a tradition of being better than all those other terrible forums. The last thing I want to see is people preaching "Yeah bra, get some test cyp and you'll go from 155 lbs to jacked in no time!!!" like so many other boards.
    Isn't it up to him to decide what's "worth it"? He's already decided that at this point in his life he wants to increase his improvement potential. And he's smart enough to know that when entering the unknown, you surrounded yourself with people who DO know and CAN give you the knowledge you need to succeed. And I'm not calling it elitism because I don't think you condone the use of AAS, but because you're taking a position of opinion that states you know what's better for someone you don't even know than they do for themselves. And the only person that can truly determine that is him. Now I've seen a lot of people get bashed for wanting to get on the juice when they obviously weren't ready for it, sometimes people are genuine in their concern for the poster's well-being and other times people take the elitist stand point and want to come across as high and mighty because they know so much more and are so much more experienced and the poster is just an idiot. Maybe you're coming from a place of concern or maybe from a place of arrogance. I'm thinking it's more the former. So stick around and help a brotha out. There may be others who could learn from your experience and knowledge...as you stated, that's what these boards are for.
    Where it all started

40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

I will have to catch up on this all later,but looks good from last bit I have read,keep it up!I am running a similar cycle and loving it so far!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

Similar Forum Threads

1. ENDING test cycle with SD?
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 03:11 PM
  2. Replies: 178
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 05:34 PM
  3. Test E with SD kickstart - 10 days in..
    By phonefool in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 12:07 AM
  4. Test E with SD kickstart - 10 days in..
    By phonefool in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 12:00 AM
  5. Test, Deca with SD kickstart ???
    By mattakaspeedy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 05:19 PM