Test E with SD kicker SUPERDARKSIDE TIME!!!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. No invite? I'm hurt! I'm so in this Superbro. Looks like a well put together cycle. You have enough test to run 750mg ew after the SD? (*Evil grin*)
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    No invite? I'm hurt! I'm so in this Superbro. Looks like a well put together cycle. You have enough test to run 750mg ew after the SD? (*Evil grin*)
    Sorry bro, good to have you! I've been thinking about 750, I'd need to get some more test but that wouldn't be a big deal.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post

Sorry bro, good to have you! I've been thinking about 750, I'd need to get some more test but that wouldn't be a big deal.
    You really should. 750mg with a GOOD AI will give nice gains. You know how to train and eat. Up to you... thing is with enanthate is accounting for ester weight. Out of 100mg only 70 something is test. Sometimes less with some guys stuff from ugls. So you figure normal TRT of enanthate is 200-250 and that's about 140mg raw test. So 500mg is gunna be right around 300mg raw test. If you are close to genetic potential (be honest with yourself) are you gunna get the best out of 2x your natty test? Or will you gain better at 2.5x natty or even 3X?

500mg is preached here and I do agree it fits the majority of most "beginner" cycles. But not all. As you bring in more compounds there is no need to increase test levels but on a simple test w/ kicker cycle test should be 2.5x+ natty levels.

All my opinions there but figured I would share. Welcome to the darkside bro

4. According to my math I should only need two more vials if I decide to. Maybe three to be safe, I currently have 5 5ml vials 250mg/ml. How would you split up the dosing with that? I would guess just do 1.5cc instead of one, that's not too much at once is it?
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

5. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    According to my math I should only need two more vials if I decide to. Maybe three to be safe, I currently have 5 5ml vials 250mg/ml. How would you split up the dosing with that? I would guess just do 1.5cc instead of one, that's not too much at once is it?
    Yeah. 1.5cc. During my last cycle pinning test,TNE and tren I would pin 3cc in one spot. You will be fine lol. Pushing that much in one muscle make sure to give it a break before you pin it again.

*just because I mentioned it doesn't mean you should do it. I'm not trying to get you to do something you aren't comfortable with. I'm just the kind of guy who looks at options... there isn't "one way to cycle". Gotta find what works for you.

6. Hmmm yeah I don't know, I look at it one way like it might be really awesome and the gains could be really nice but then I also think at the same time it's my first time on test and I know the gains will be great anyway and I'll be running more cycles in the future so... meh I've got 4 weeks to think on it.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

7. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Hmmm yeah I don't know, I look at it one way like it might be really awesome and the gains could be really nice but then I also think at the same time it's my first time on test and I know the gains will be great anyway and I'll be running more cycles in the future so... meh I've got 4 weeks to think on it.
    Ok good as long as I got you thinking bro I will give you an example. I'm sitting 200lbs at 12-13% and just started another lean bulk. I Cruise/Blast. Depending if I run tren or not I cruise at 300mg and blast at around 900mg (if I'm not on Tren). My genetic limit is around 160. Nobody in my entire family (and its big) is over 150-160ish. Once I got to 185 it was almost impossible to gain. I started pushing test and tweaked my diet/training and Bam I hit 205 5 months later. I'm constantly getting my diet better and improving training but 500mg of test doesn't do very much IMO I gain better around 750-900mg or I blast Test P and orals high dose.

8. I'm subbed!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

9. I'm in bro!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'm in bro!
    Oh hell yeah! Theres the big guy. Wondering when you would poke in
    •   

11. Good things going on here, congrats on ur first pin. Be prepared to get huge
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

12. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Good things going on here, congrats on ur first pin. Be prepared to get huge
    This fuking guy^^^ always late to the party....

13. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Oh hell yeah! Theres the big guy. Wondering when you would poke in
    I'm always poking something in somewhere... Wait a second...

14. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'm always poking something in somewhere... Wait a second...
    Oh I heard the stories... saving the pics for blackmail

15. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Alright! About 20min ago injected 250mg of test in the right quad! Was a lot easier than I expected, the 18g for drawing made that easy as all hell. Injected with 25g, which was a little slow but still only took probly 20 seconds. I have a little PIP but I don't think it's bad for first pin ever, it's a dull pain like awhile after you get a dead leg. I actually loaded up about 1.2cc but I think that's probably good since there's always some inevitably stuck in the tip. Only bad part was I was shaking and when I aspirated the first time I pulled the needle almost all the way out on accident and had to push it back in and aspirate again.

Also just took 10mg SD, will take another 10 in the evening today(GMT). Ready to rock this sh*t!
    Be careful man, wiggling while aspirating can tear you up. It just takes practice.

Congrats! Your transition to greatness is commencing! I wish you well sir.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    Be careful man, wiggling while aspirating can tear you up. It just takes practice.

I wish I was making a transition to greatness.........
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

17. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post

Yeah it worried me a little bit, I'm sure I'll be less shaky after the first couple times though.

Welcome to all the people who subbed last night!

Today and tomorrow are rest days, I started on my last workout day of the week. Should give the SD time to kick in a little then I'll kill chest on tuesday. Weight was at 174 this morning.
    -Dom Mazzetti

18. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

I wish I was making a transition to greatness.........
    You are in my book bro

19. Dave shouldn't u be blasting
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

20. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Dave shouldn't u be blasting
    Yep, tren, test an winny. I got like 21 more days. Lets not hijack old boys thread tho with my cycle cr@p

21. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yep, tren, test an winny. I got like 21 more days. Lets not hijack old boys thread tho with my cycle cr@p
    I was lookin' at your thread earlier, thought you were done but I guess not. I better go sub it up.
    -Dom Mazzetti

22. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post

I was lookin' at your thread earlier, thought you were done but I guess not. I better go sub it up.
    Im not logging this blast. No more logs for this guy until the fall. Im keeping secrets :-)

23. Ah I thought you were. Lol keeping secrets.
    -Dom Mazzetti

24. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Ah I thought you were. Lol keeping secrets.
    Yeah i got a bodybuilding contest im gunna try in June 2014. I will be starting my prep in Feb and will log that and my lean bulk leading up to the prep. No doseage talk or compound talk yet but its gunna be intense.

25. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yeah i got a bodybuilding contest im gunna try in June 2014. I will be starting my prep in Feb and will log that and my lean bulk leading up to the prep. No doseage talk or compound talk yet but its gunna be intense.
    Nice man! I wanna get into bodybuilding but not until I'm much bigger than I am now, I'm thinking I wanna be at least 200 lean before I compete so I've got a lot of time and training.
    -Dom Mazzetti

26. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post

Nice man! I wanna get into bodybuilding but not until I'm much bigger than I am now, I'm thinking I wanna be at least 200 lean before I compete so I've got a lot of time and training.
    Hell yeah man looks like you got the frame for it from what i saw. I got offered to work with a coach so someone saw potential in me... dunno what it was but they saw something lol

27. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Hell yeah man looks like you got the frame for it from what i saw. I got offered to work with a coach so someone saw potential in me... dunno what it was but they saw something lol
    Thanks a lot bro! I don't think I've ever seen any pics of you but at 5'8 and 195(assuming your info on here is still right) I'm sure you're pretty jacked.
    -Dom Mazzetti

28. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post

Thanks a lot bro! I don't think I've ever seen any pics of you but at 5'8 and 195(assuming your info on here is still right) I'm sure you're pretty jacked.
    Sitting 5' 8" 205lbs and 13% BF by calipers as of this morning. The IGF and Peg MGF i ran between cycle bout 7 months ago must have kicked in hard and the muscle cells are maturing because I am gaining freaky quick out of nowhere.

29. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Sitting 5' 8" 205lbs and 13% BF by calipers as of this morning. The IGF and Peg MGF i ran between cycle bout 7 months ago must have kicked in hard and the muscle cells are maturing because I am gaining freaky quick out of nowhere.
    Damn awesome man, I'm just tryin to get to where you are now lol. I'm stayin away from peptides unless I eventually either go pro or hit a hard a$$ plateau.
    -Dom Mazzetti

30. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post

Damn awesome man, I'm just tryin to get to where you are now lol. I'm stayin away from peptides unless I eventually either go pro or hit a hard a$$ plateau.
    You will get there bro. Dedication is all it takes. Stick to lifting hard, eating good and cycling properly.

IGF and MGF are so cheap its almost a no brainer to run em in my opinion. A bottle of MGF is like $25, that's cheaper than protein and its about 3 weeks worth. The recovery is money! Worth every penny. I run it on cycle and off. 3 weeks on 4 off. My muscles are fuller, keep more shape/density, pumps are crazy and recovery is fast as fuk.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ENDING test cycle with SD?
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 04:11 PM
  2. Replies: 178
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 06:34 PM
  3. Test E with SD kickstart - 10 days in..
    By phonefool in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 01:07 AM
  4. Test E with SD kickstart - 10 days in..
    By phonefool in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 01:00 AM
  5. Test, Deca with SD kickstart ???
    By mattakaspeedy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 06:19 PM