Test E with SD kicker SUPERDARKSIDE TIME!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Test E with SD kicker SUPERDARKSIDE TIME!!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good things going on here, congrats on ur first pin. Be prepared to get huge
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Good things going on here, congrats on ur first pin. Be prepared to get huge
    This fuking guy^^^ always late to the party....
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Oh hell yeah! Theres the big guy. Wondering when you would poke in
    I'm always poking something in somewhere... Wait a second...
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'm always poking something in somewhere... Wait a second...
    Oh I heard the stories... saving the pics for blackmail
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Alright! About 20min ago injected 250mg of test in the right quad! Was a lot easier than I expected, the 18g for drawing made that easy as all hell. Injected with 25g, which was a little slow but still only took probly 20 seconds. I have a little PIP but I don't think it's bad for first pin ever, it's a dull pain like awhile after you get a dead leg. I actually loaded up about 1.2cc but I think that's probably good since there's always some inevitably stuck in the tip. Only bad part was I was shaking and when I aspirated the first time I pulled the needle almost all the way out on accident and had to push it back in and aspirate again.

Also just took 10mg SD, will take another 10 in the evening today(GMT). Ready to rock this sh*t!
    Be careful man, wiggling while aspirating can tear you up. It just takes practice.

Congrats! Your transition to greatness is commencing! I wish you well sir.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    Be careful man, wiggling while aspirating can tear you up. It just takes practice.

I wish I was making a transition to greatness.........
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Yeah it worried me a little bit, I'm sure I'll be less shaky after the first couple times though.

Welcome to all the people who subbed last night!

Today and tomorrow are rest days, I started on my last workout day of the week. Should give the SD time to kick in a little then I'll kill chest on tuesday. Weight was at 174 this morning.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

I wish I was making a transition to greatness.........
    You are in my book bro
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Dave shouldn't u be blasting
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Dave shouldn't u be blasting
    Yep, tren, test an winny. I got like 21 more days. Lets not hijack old boys thread tho with my cycle cr@p
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Yep, tren, test an winny. I got like 21 more days. Lets not hijack old boys thread tho with my cycle cr@p
    I was lookin' at your thread earlier, thought you were done but I guess not. I better go sub it up.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I was lookin' at your thread earlier, thought you were done but I guess not. I better go sub it up.
    Im not logging this blast. No more logs for this guy until the fall. Im keeping secrets :-)
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Ah I thought you were. Lol keeping secrets.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Ah I thought you were. Lol keeping secrets.
    Yeah i got a bodybuilding contest im gunna try in June 2014. I will be starting my prep in Feb and will log that and my lean bulk leading up to the prep. No doseage talk or compound talk yet but its gunna be intense.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Yeah i got a bodybuilding contest im gunna try in June 2014. I will be starting my prep in Feb and will log that and my lean bulk leading up to the prep. No doseage talk or compound talk yet but its gunna be intense.
    Nice man! I wanna get into bodybuilding but not until I'm much bigger than I am now, I'm thinking I wanna be at least 200 lean before I compete so I've got a lot of time and training.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Nice man! I wanna get into bodybuilding but not until I'm much bigger than I am now, I'm thinking I wanna be at least 200 lean before I compete so I've got a lot of time and training.
    Hell yeah man looks like you got the frame for it from what i saw. I got offered to work with a coach so someone saw potential in me... dunno what it was but they saw something lol
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Hell yeah man looks like you got the frame for it from what i saw. I got offered to work with a coach so someone saw potential in me... dunno what it was but they saw something lol
    Thanks a lot bro! I don't think I've ever seen any pics of you but at 5'8 and 195(assuming your info on here is still right) I'm sure you're pretty jacked.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Thanks a lot bro! I don't think I've ever seen any pics of you but at 5'8 and 195(assuming your info on here is still right) I'm sure you're pretty jacked.
    Sitting 5' 8" 205lbs and 13% BF by calipers as of this morning. The IGF and Peg MGF i ran between cycle bout 7 months ago must have kicked in hard and the muscle cells are maturing because I am gaining freaky quick out of nowhere.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Sitting 5' 8" 205lbs and 13% BF by calipers as of this morning. The IGF and Peg MGF i ran between cycle bout 7 months ago must have kicked in hard and the muscle cells are maturing because I am gaining freaky quick out of nowhere.
    Damn awesome man, I'm just tryin to get to where you are now lol. I'm stayin away from peptides unless I eventually either go pro or hit a hard a$$ plateau.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Damn awesome man, I'm just tryin to get to where you are now lol. I'm stayin away from peptides unless I eventually either go pro or hit a hard a$$ plateau.
    You will get there bro. Dedication is all it takes. Stick to lifting hard, eating good and cycling properly.

IGF and MGF are so cheap its almost a no brainer to run em in my opinion. A bottle of MGF is like $25, that's cheaper than protein and its about 3 weeks worth. The recovery is money! Worth every penny. I run it on cycle and off. 3 weeks on 4 off. My muscles are fuller, keep more shape/density, pumps are crazy and recovery is fast as fuk.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

You will get there bro. Dedication is all it takes. Stick to lifting hard, eating good and cycling properly.

IGF and MGF are so cheap its almost a no brainer to run em in my opinion. A bottle of MGF is like $25, that's cheaper than protein and its about 3 weeks worth. The recovery is money! Worth every penny. I run it on cycle and off. 3 weeks on 4 off. My muscles are fuller, keep more shape/density, pumps are crazy and recovery is fast as fuk.
    This is music to my ears -or eyeballs. . . whatever.

I'll be PMing you DD after I do some more research and can formulate some educated questions.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

This is music to my ears -or eyeballs. . . whatever.

I'll be PMing you DD after I do some more research and can formulate some educated questions.
    Ok bro. Hit me up
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Just did second injection, left quad this time. Seemed a lot better this time, no pain at all even though a virgin site, but we'll see if any PIP arises later. It's day 4 and I'm gonna be hitting Chest and Tris in a couple hours, this SD should start workin' it's magic any day now!

On another note my other leg(that I pinned last time) wasn't bad at all sat and sun, but yesterday it was killing me. Maybe because I had to go to work and was walking around all day idk. It still hurts a little hopefully gone by tomorrow it's mostly a couple inches under where I pinned and it feels kinda hard. No redness or visible damage though so I think I'm gtg. I'll give an update on my workout and everything for today tomorrow morning since I work a swingshift that will be easiest for me.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Just did second injection, left quad this time. Seemed a lot better this time, no pain at all even though a virgin site, but we'll see if any PIP arises later. It's day 4 and I'm gonna be hitting Chest and Tris in a couple hours, this SD should start workin' it's magic any day now!

On another note my other leg(that I pinned last time) wasn't bad at all sat and sun, but yesterday it was killing me. Maybe because I had to go to work and was walking around all day idk. It still hurts a little hopefully gone by tomorrow it's mostly a couple inches under where I pinned and it feels kinda hard. No redness or visible damage though so I think I'm gtg. I'll give an update on my workout and everything for today tomorrow morning since I work a swingshift that will be easiest for me.
    That leg hurting randomly is just because its virgin bro. When you walked around all day the muscles shifted, contracted and loosened (I'm sure you know that lol). But when they do that they rub the crystals that are attached to the testosterone and they are small and sharp. Those crystals agitate the muscle and cause minor inflammation. Pop a few anti-inflammitory pills and be easy on it. Eventually that won't keep happening. Don't pin a muscle if you plan working it out anytime 48ish hours after injection.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

That leg hurting randomly is just because its virgin bro. When you walked around all day the muscles shifted, contracted and loosened (I'm sure you know that lol). But when they do that they rub the crystals that are attached to the testosterone and they are small and sharp. Those crystals agitate the muscle and cause minor inflammation. Pop a few anti-inflammitory pills and be easy on it. Eventually that won't keep happening. Don't pin a muscle if you plan working it out anytime 48ish hours after injection.
    Ah that makes sense, didn't think about crystals. It makes sense because the first couple days I was like "damn I was expecting a lot worse than this", but it came to me later lol.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Ah that makes sense, didn't think about crystals. It makes sense because the first couple days I was like "damn I was expecting a lot worse than this", but it came to me later lol.
    Yeah man its differnt from some brands to others. eventually nothing will hurt ha. Think of your injection like this.. The plunger is a pressure washer and the smaller the needle gauge the more powerful a stream comes out as pressure is applied. Those crystals come out with some force and smash into tender little muscle fibers that have never seen retarded amounts of amazing testosterone like that. The big bad test comes in and beats the crap out of the poor little fibers and they swell up. After getting beaten up like a wimp on a playground for weeks the fibers finally get tough and set sh*t straight with the Testosterone. lol just made that anaolgy up. so much better than a scientific answer
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Yeah man its differnt from some brands to others. eventually nothing will hurt ha. Think of your injection like this.. The plunger is a pressure washer and the smaller the needle gauge the more powerful a stream comes out as pressure is applied. Those crystals come out with some force and smash into tender little muscle fibers that have never seen retarded amounts of amazing testosterone like that. The big bad test comes in and beats the crap out of the poor little fibers and they swell up. After getting beaten up like a wimp on a playground for weeks the fibers finally get tough and set sh*t straight with the Testosterone. lol just made that anaolgy up. so much better than a scientific answer
    Lol awesome
    -Dom Mazzetti
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Day 4 - Tuesday

Test E: 250mg
    SD: 20mg
    Workout: Chest and Tris
    PRs: None
    Weight: 177
    Notes: PIP gone in right leg, was on feet all night last night and by this morning PIP in left quad has died down a lot. I think the second injection went a lot smoother, wasn't as shaky lol. I did have something happen last night that scared the sh!t out of me but idk if I just ate something bad or what. I woke up at like 4am and felt sick as ****, halfway to the bathroom I passed out(like full on collapsed) then got back up and went and threw up, but then I felt fine after I threw up. I think maybe I just passed out from the mix of being super tired from just waking up and being light headed from feeling nauseous but still scared me.

Felt like a beast in the gym though! No PRs but had great energy and had good energy all day no idea why that incident at night happened.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haha way to dumb it down Dave lol, i laughed.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Haha way to dumb it down Dave lol, i laughed.
    Ha I just typed that out like that really quick and read it. I was like wtf. Am I 6? Made it grunt easy to understand
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Day 5 - Wednesday

Workout: Back and Bis
    Weight: 180
    Notes: SD is kickin' in for sure! Had some back pumps going on after deadlifts, took some taurine and they were gone in like 10min though. Didn't lift too heavy on deads have had some lower back pain this last week, didn't go any higher than 315, should be fine by next week. Weight is jumpin' up couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scale this morning and I was at 180. Goin' good already

Also no more nausea or anything weird so idk wtf was up with that, I guess people just get sick sometimes lol.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Day 6 - Thursday

Workout: Shoulders
    Weight: 180
    Notes: Back pumps again, not as bad as back day though. Sex drive is definitely up for now. Muscles are looking a little fuller and I got a really sick pump in my traps. Debating moving SD to 30mg next week and maybe even trying 40 on the last week, have to see how back pumps get though because when I ran SD with 4ad I had none at all and it's not happening that way this time.

I will have to move my last workout day to saturday due to some personal stuff, will have appointments on friday mornings(nothing that will affect cycle). So it will be legs this saturday, I will pin post workout. Also just a note I may sometimes switch my shoulder and leg day depending on how I feel any given week, just something I do sometimes but chest/tris and back/bis will always be first 2 days.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Cap SD dose at 30mg. I have a freak tolerance to gear and 40mg made me wanna die. I didn't have a test base that time other than RS-Transaderm. I see it and some other guys will agree the gains to risk ratio goes towards the bad side past 30mg.

Try it by all means if you want I'm just sharing my experience. Everyone should push the doseage and find the spot that they get crappy sides. Thats what builds cycle experience. It won't kill you and if sides get crazy just back off. Not that serious really. The lethargy was so bad for me and blood pressure was crazy Haha.

Let us know if you are gunna try 40mg SD and go ape sh*t Hulk on some weights lol.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

If I do it it will be on the last week of SD and I'll definitely let you know. Gotta see how 30 goes this time but my last run it wasn't bad, I may need to order some more bulk taurine tho I'm gonna be tearing through this stuff lol.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

If I do it it will be on the last week of SD and I'll definitely let you know. Gotta see how 30 goes this time but my last run it wasn't bad, I may need to order some more bulk taurine tho I'm gonna be tearing through this stuff lol.
    Hahaha I'm tearing through taurine and potassium like its going out of style on this tren. I feel ya man.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

I've ran sd up to 50mg. The only difference between 30 & 50 is more back pumps. I'd stay at 30.
    Christopher
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Day 8 - Saturday

Workout: Legs
    Weight: 181
    Notes: Pinned right glute today(after workout), did it myself so it was pretty hard but it worked out. Still no substantial strength increases, weight seems to be increasing steadily. I know you aren't supposed to feel much from test e until ~4 weeks but I have great energy and I don't think the SD would have any effect like that. I do have random bouts of lethargy but they only last a short time, maybe 20min if that, and I never feel tired in the gym. Going to go ahead and start 30mg SD tomorrow.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Day 8 - Saturday

Workout: Legs
    Weight: 181
    Notes: Pinned right glute today(after workout), did it myself so it was pretty hard but it worked out. Still no substantial strength increases, weight seems to be increasing steadily. I know you aren't supposed to feel much from test e until ~4 weeks but I have great energy and I don't think the SD would have any effect like that. I do have random bouts of lethargy but they only last a short time, maybe 20min if that, and I never feel tired in the gym. Going to go ahead and start 30mg SD tomorrow.
    Man you start feeling it before week 4. You def start tofeel some physiological changes from week 2 onward. Week four is when it starts getting crazy tho, all day pumps an vascularity with a mega alpha male feeling. Fun times.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Sd makes you feel awesome!!
    Christopher
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Man you start feeling it before week 4. You def start tofeel some physiological changes from week 2 onward. Week four is when it starts getting crazy tho, all day pumps an vascularity with a mega alpha male feeling. Fun times.
    Can't wait! Only gettin better from here!
    -Dom Mazzetti
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ENDING test cycle with SD?
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 02:11 PM
  2. Replies: 178
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 04:34 PM
  3. Test E with SD kickstart - 10 days in..
    By phonefool in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 11:07 PM
  4. Test E with SD kickstart - 10 days in..
    By phonefool in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 11:00 PM
  5. Test, Deca with SD kickstart ???
    By mattakaspeedy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 04:19 PM