Tbol/Hdrol/Epi?

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
i'm very soon going to be starting a lean bulk cycle consisting mainly of test e. i am planning on book-ending the cycle with orals hdrol or epi and turinabol (the real deal), but having no experience in any of these orals i don't know which would be best to start/end with. i know these are cutters and none are typically used to kick start a test cycle but tbol is all i currently have as far as "good" orals go and i will be purchasing a legal oral like epi or hdrol asap. my goals are also more geared towards a lean bulk. currently i have been training muay thai and boxing for 3 years and strength training in various forms for 8 years. weight is 175, height is 5'7.5. goal is to add ~15lbs of quality muscle and heal up a nagging rotator cuff.

week 1-6 50mg tbol
week 3-14 450mg test e
week 11-16 hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/100

pct: clomid 50mg/day for 28 days

i know this isn't standard but i'm aiming to use the orals to increase the length of my cycle as i only have enough test e for a good 12 week cycle and prefer being "on" for the extra month, even at the expense of my liver (not a fan of orals). i will also be adding in hcg but have not decided which way to do this; 250ius twice a week for last 10 weeks of cycle, or 500ius every day for the last 10 days. criticism is most welcome.