Wild Oil of Oregano - amazing stuff!

gdbear65

gdbear65

Awards
  • Established
Last Wed I started coming down with a cold (sniffles, scratchy throat, etc) - no big deal - I have a great immune system and I am rarely out of action for more than a day. Over the weekend I felt ok, but I knew it was getting worse. Monday morning I felt crappy so I took the day off work to look after myself. On Tuesday I felt well enough to go to work. At 2am Wed I woke up coughing - my throat was sore - I was having trouble swallowing and I coughed up some green phlegm - an obvious sign of infection. Rather than see a doctor (I have little faith in them) I started taking Wild Oil of Oregano - it's effect was immediate - I was able to swallow without feeling any pain and my cough stopped almost immediately.

After taking the day off and dosing myself 3 more times yesterday, I was able to return to work today. Normally an infection like this would stay with me for a week or more, but as of now it's practically gone and I've stopped coughing up phlegm.

============================================
The Wild Oregano Oil Miracle
Article by Dr. Zoltan P. Rona, MD, MSc

Oregano oil (Origanum vulgare) is well known in the Mediterranean world (Greece and Crete) for its ability to slow down food spoilage through its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic and anti-oxidant activity. The related herbs thyme and marjoram sold in most North American supermarkets, are labeled incorrectly as oregano and possess little of wild oregano's miraculous healing properties.

HOW IT WORKS

Isomeric phenols (primarily carvacrol) in oregano oil in dilutions as low as 1/50,000 destroys Candida albicans, the Aspergillus mold, Staphylococcus, Campylobacter, Klebsiella, E.coli, Giardia, Pseudomonas, and Proteus. Another phenol constituent, thymol, boosts the immune system. These compounds also act as free radical scavengers (shield against toxins) thus preventing further tissue damage while encouraging healing.

Oil of oregano is antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic. It also has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and is an ideal product to use for people who suffer from CFS and/or fibromyalgia. This is not regular oregano, but a wild form (wild mountain oregano, vulgare species) of the spice, which has, until recently, not been available in Canada. Do not use a substitute or oregano from a grocery store because it will have no effect. oil of oregano natural herbal supplement offers a variety of remedies

Many of us have enjoyed oregano with our foods at one point or another. Nevertheless, how much more would you enjoy it if you realized just how beneficial oregano could be to your health? You would probably sprinkle it on more than just your pizza and spaghetti, right?

Oregano is one of the most diverse health aids available. Unfortunately, however, most of the oregano that consumers are familiar with contains only trace quantities of the actual species of the plant, or in some cases, none at all.

Meanwhile, researchers have uncovered numerous benefits to using oregano and extracted oil of oregano. However, buyer beware. These significant health benefits are unattainable if the oregano is not the true substance.

Nevertheless, true oil of oregano offers many exciting remedies to a variety of ailments. In "Herbal Renaissance", Steven Foster credits oregano as having "been employed to treat indigestion, diarrhea, nervous tension, insect bites, toothache, earache, rheumatism, and coughs due to whooping cough and bronchitis (primarily for it's antispasmodic effects)."

The ancient Greeks were among the first to take advantage of oregano's medicinal qualities. The Greeks termed the spice oreganos, meaning "delight of the mountains".

Although there are a wide variety of plants that are confused with oregano (including marjoram, thyme, and sage) true oregano grows wild in Mediterranean regions such as Greece. The wild oregano is the source of surprisingly potent oil of oregano.

In "The Cure is in the Cupboard", Cass Ingram, D.O., has written a book that is dedicated to unveiling the health benefits of oregano and oil of oregano. He notes that "wild oregano is a veritable natural mineral treasure-house, containing a density of minerals that would rival virtually any food".

The wild oregano is rich in a long list of minerals that includes calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, potassium, copper, boron, and manganese. Vitamins C and A (beta carotene) and niacin also are contained in oregano. Judging from its mineral content alone, it is not hard to figure out why oregano is such a valuable commodity. Consider some of oregano's other useful purposes and it becomes even more obvious.

"Oregano is one of Nature's finest preservatives", states Ingram in another book, "Supermarket Remedies". The author suggests that if oregano is used with foods such as meat, eggs, milk, or salad, you "will greatly halt the growth of microbes and, thus, reduce the risk for food poisoning."

The key element in oregano is the oil, which Foster points out "contains carvacrol and thymol as the primary components". Foster attributes the "fungicidal and worm-expellant properties" of oil of oregano to carvacrol and thymol. "These two phenols may constitute as much as 90% of (the oil)."

However, Ingram adds that these two phenols work "synergistically" and that is the reason oil of oregano packs a double punch in antiseptic power and explains why it is "infinitely more potent than commercial phenol in microbial killing power."

All of this helps make oregano oil a significant factor in treating internal and external fungi including athlete's foot. Skin conditions such a psoriasis and eczema can be improved with the treatment as well. Ingram explains the astonishing discovery that "oil of oregano outright destroys all variety of fungi and yeasts, regardless of where they reside."

In addition to fighting various fungi, oil of oregano is useful against bacteria and parasites. As Ingram asserts, "oil of oregano's antiseptic powers are immense . . . it inhibits the growth of the majority of bacteria, something that prescription antibiotics fail to accomplish." In the case of parasites, oil of oregano has had success neutralizing worms, amoeba, and protozoan.

Additional uses for oregano and oil of oregano are multi-dimensional. It has been found helpful in combating diarrhea, intestinal gas, and digestive problems, as well as sore throat and breathing difficulties. Oil of oregano can be immediately help against bee stings and many venomous bites until medical attention can be reached. Oil of oregano has even been suggested as a treatment for dandruff, diaper rash, and other skin disorders.

The benefits of oregano has gone largely unnoticed and under publicized for far too long. As Ingram notes, oregano is "one of the world's finest natural medicines, that is if it's true oregano."

So while oregano may hold the answer for a number of your health questions, be sure that it is in fact the real thing. Remember, these remedies are only attributed to genuine oregano and oil of oregano. Nonetheless, their values are much too important to overlook. Oregano may just be the thing you are searching for, or maybe did not realize was available.

Oregano: Nature's Healer
Dr. Cass Ingram

Dr. Cass Ingram is a physician, educator, and author of over 10 books, including his latest, "The Cure is in the Cupboard".

I spent the better part of 1995 and '96 investigating the therapeutic values of wild oregano, and publishing the first book on its health benefits called "The Cure is in the Cupboard". I call wild oregano nature's most versatile essential oil.

Oregano oil is a powerhouse for:

fighting yeast, fungus (skin and blood-born)

knocking our allergies, hay fever, and sinusitis

stopping infections (cold and flu).

I learned about its strength first hand, as I suffered from a blood-born fungal infection that incapacitated me several years ago. I had to close my practice and move home to live. I tried everything, and ultimately discovered the potent antiseptic activity of wild oregano. It put me back on my feet.

Of late, the antiallergic feedback I have received has been most impressive. Although the oil of oregano has been used since ancient times to fight yeast, fungal and viral infections, oregano's ability to wipe out allergies, runny nose, sinusitis, and nasal drip has taken me by surprise.

MODERN USES FOR OREGANO

Please understand, you are not going to get any better eating a pizza! Wild, crude, mountain-grown oregano (from the Mediterranean) is the only kind that is naturally rich in 'carvacrols, flavonoids, and terpenes', which give the oregano its tremendous strength. Carvacrol is a natural phenol that contains powerful anti-microbial activity. Flavonoids provide natural antiseptic properties, and Terpenes (long chain hydrocarbons) are natural anti-inflammatory agents.

Natural Decongestant

Carvacrol, Flavonoids, and Terpenes are Mother Nature's antihistamines and decongestants.

Anti-Allergy Properties

Every potential allergy sufferer needs to know that wild oregano is capable of halting your next allergy attack in its tracks. It is effective, reliable, and safe. Over-the-counter drugs have side effects, and they are not your only option. Try a natural approach first. Don't be a victim of allergies any more. Wild oregano overpowers them every time.

Antibacterial Agent

Oregano is also an excellent antibacterial agent. Its volatile oils are highly active against the majority of pathogenic bacteria, including staph, strep, and E.coli.

Furthermore, fungal resistance to oregano oil is exceptionally rare. Oregano is such a potent antifungal agent that it is capable of destroying even resistant fungal forms such as the mutated fungi which result from antibiotic therapy.

MANY THERAPEUTIC USES

Internally:

Use Wild Oil of Oregano on or in the body. It is strong, so when using it internally, start with small amounts, like one or two drops twice daily in juice.

Take one drop twice per day working your way to one drop four times per day. Mix with one teaspoon of honey, maple syrup, or olive oil to improve palatability. Take for a period of 15 days and then stop for 15 days. Then repeat the process.

* Note from gdbear65: I used it full strength - a dropper-full at a time, under the tongue - it burns for 20 to 30 seconds - chase it with some juice.

Externally:

Oil of oregano may also be applied topically to treat itches, infections of the skin, gums, teeth, and just about any orifice in the body. Exercise care if you use it in the genital region where it is best mixed with olive oil or coconut oil before application (1 drop per teaspoon of olive oil or coconut oil/butter).

There are no side effects and it is compatible with any other natural remedy or prescription drug.

Oil of Oregano Effectively Treats:

· acne · allergies · arthritis · asthma · athlete's foot · constipation · croup · dandruff · diarrhea · digestive disturbances · insect bites · bronchitis · canker sores · colds · flu · earaches · fatigue · gum disease · parasites · headaches · menstrual irregularities · psoriasis · toenail problems · seborrhea · ringworm · rosacea · sinusitis · muscle pain · varicose veins · warts

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Funky. You learn somethin new every day :cheers:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting.... flu season necessatiy perhaps.

lk9932

Awards
I was sceptical when a friend gave me this product when I was sick, but it definately worked. The taste is rather horrible and it actually burned my mouth, but it also significantly cut down on my recovery time. I haven't been sick since, but the next time I begin to feel anything coming on, I'm gonna use it right away.

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
yea I like oil of oregano, I used to take the dropper bottle under the tongue, and it worked nice (is amazing for bad breath).

Recently I took capsules to try and eliminate parasites in the intestines. But I noticed that my skin would start to look white, greasy, and my left arm would hurt, hrmmm strange, I wonder why that is.

You know what else is good, but even more effective than oregano oil, colloidal silver.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great post! I've used it in the past, but it's been a long time, i guess I forgot. i'll give it a go next time...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Probiotics sometimes help with my wife's UC. Other supps that we've tried are 200:1 aloe vera extract which helps for minor symptoms but once UC gets going full steam it's almost impossible to stop in our experience. Mega dosing fish oil can help mostly as a preventative rather than a treatment per se.

I would worry about the oregano for my wife since UC is basically an autoimmune disease, this anything that ramps up immune function could be bad.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
I picked up some oregano, we'll see how it goes. I'm gonna start off with 1 pill a day for a week. I'll take my fish oil in morning and night to avoid mixing :)

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
Just a wife and kid ;)

What dose did you take? Oregano is suppose to help the stomach etc, kinda odd it'd cause the runs....

good idea. especially if you have room mates lol.

:dump:

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
I was so inspired to take some right now it was so intense. I have the Liquid kind and wow the taste is out of this world...I know they say put two drops but what's a ML full hahah Coughing for 2 min aint fun but your gettin healthier haha =D

gdbear65

gdbear65

Awards
  • Established
Wow this thread has taken on a life of it's own :woohoo:

I'm no expert, but I have read that Aloe Vera gel can help with digestive tract problems (motility) as will De-Glycyrrhizinated Licorice Root (DGL) which promotes the production of mucous and pro-biotics will help with digestion. Glutamine also promotes digestive tract health and last but not least dietary considerations, particularly the consumption of processed grains should be addressed.

For more info regarding grains check out this link: http://www.healthyoptions.co.nz/dec-grains.pdf

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
How much carvacrol does your pill contain?
The brand I bought is a 250mg with 20% carvacrol. I started taking 2 a day but haven't noticed anything.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
Just since Monday. I take 1 fish oil pill(1000mg) when I wake up and 1 after dinner. 1 propecia before bed. Purple Wraath pre/post workout.
1 Oregano pill around my 2nd meal and after lunch.

gdbear65

gdbear65

Awards
  • Established
How much carvacrol does your pill contain?
The brand I bought is a 250mg with 20% carvacrol. I started taking 2 a day but haven't noticed anything.
20% carvacrol is not enough - get a brand that's at least 75% carvacrol and ensure that it is "wild oil of oregano" and not just "oil of oregano"

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
20% carvacrol is not enough - get a brand that's at least 75% carvacrol and ensure that it is "wild oil of oregano" and not just "oil of oregano"
Can you suggest some brands? This says moroccan oregano, origanum vulgare extracted 4:1

An email reply from the company:

Thank you for your question. Our oregano 4:1 concentrate is not an isolated
standardized product to carvacrol. I do understand there are many Oregano
oils out there that are standardized to carvacrol, yet most are isolated and
fractionized using either hexane extract or Co2 gas which can degrade the
quality of the herb. We feel that offering the true full spectrum of
authentic Moroccan oregano gives the best results as it is full of all
essential oil compounds including carvacrol. I would have to say that I
assume at least 20% carvacrol, although we do not standardized for it, it
could even be much higher.

Scott

Scott Bias
Formulator & Founder

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, I'm not sure why you havent noticed anything.

Oil Of Oregano is something that I will be holding onto and I would like to try it again and run it over the course of a month or so (this winter during cold season??) However, I need to stop using it now and I will be trying Fish Oil solo instead as there is more evidence for helping Crohn's. Since my Prednisone "cycle" has hit me full force, the Fish Oil will not send me to the bathroom as quickly as it did (fingers crossed).

You might also try large 100 gram doses of Glutamine for healing the erosions/lesions. Helps my wife's UC along with mega dosed fish oil.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
Hedd Wynn is one that I've used, but if you google "wild oil of oregano", you'll get tons of hits.
From that site:
--
If headaches, fatigue or flu like symptoms occur after taking Oregano oil, this is a signal that the oil is doing its job and killing pathogens. By drinking lots of water you flush these poisons out of your body.
--

I've been have headaches since taking the pills, wonder if it's related?

I'll have to try that product you linked, thanks

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
Colloidal silver is toxic.
bull****
nuttin personal friend.only improperly made or not true CS is toxic.true real deal CS is a miracle supp.

check this out

im about to help a friend with this,as i have on good word it CURES herpes.

the following is by Grunt76.he may have already posted it here somewhere i dunno,but i felt it proper to punch it in here to dispell the misinfo...

Becoming infection-proof. Impossible?

We, as athletes, must be careful with diseases and infections. For steroid users, this need is increased by the vulnerability caused by both the hormone fluctuations and the repetitive injections we take our bodies through.

Injecting anything, even the best-sterilized gear, can cause microorganisms to enter the body and cause disease. And how unsurprising is it to catch the flu when cutting down, preparing for a show or just entering PCT? You hear it all the time. The reasons why are well understood, and the only commonly accepted ways to prevent these are proper nutrition and supplementation as well as plentiful rest and of course, avoiding overtraining. While this represents a best case scenario, it is obviously not always doable and even when all precautions are followed perfectly, getting sidetracked by health problems is very common.

This of course is without mentioning abcesses, which although rare, are the nightmare of all steroid users. Sterile (chemical) abcesses, while no fun in themselves, are not extremely damaging. They can often be removed by pulling the contents out with an empty syringe and a large 18ga needle. Nonsterile abcesses though are downright nightmarish. Fever comes quickly and medical care needs to be sought promptly, lest the infection spreads and life-threatening conditions arise. Those abcesses usually occur deep inside the muscle and require surgery that opens up the muscle belly and is closed by numerous stitches. Obviously, a whole season of training can easily be lost to such an abcess and muscle size, wrecked.

What's a man to do?

Well, what if I told you there's an old folk remedy that fell out of usage with the invention of antibiotics in the early 20th century. What if I told you that remedy kills any and all disease-causing organisms without causing any resistant strains to mutate contrary to normal antibiotics. What if I told you that this remedy has been used by countless people on a daily basis for thousands of years with no side-effects, only enhanced health and resistance to all pathogen-caused diseases?

These countless people were referred to as "The nobles" in the old countries. The richer people were given titles and were seen as "noble" by the rest of the peoples. And this supersitious view of their apparently superhuman resistance to plagues, infected wounds, rots and mold diseases was very warranted. These people had very little tooth decay. Their bodies rotted at a greatly slowed pace after their passing. They could get hit my arrows and swords going through and through their bodies multiple times in a single battle and somehow pull through while the more normal citizens were assured of dying from the least of such wounds. How did they do it? This is no mere legend, this is the basis of the political structure of the whole world for the last many centuries. Priests and "nobles" were seen as closer to god for these reasons while the plebe cowered in fear of such favor from the powers above.

How did they do it?

It is a well-documented fact that the richer classes all used silver utensils for food preparation and eating. This released silver nanoparticles in the food and in the body. It is a scientifically well-documented fact that silver nanoparticles inhibit the energy-production enzyme of all anaerobic microorganisms. Only anaerobic microorganisms cause disease. By being exposed to silver, the disease causing organisms undergo a simple starvation. No mutation ensues, just as it is not possible to mutate out of the need for food.

There's a catch: while all silver will do this, some forms of silver are more suited to internal use than others. For example, silver salts will killl the disease but will also cause argyria. Argyria is a silver deposit in the skin that turns it grey. While this is not an unhealthy condition, it is not necessarily what you want to look like. Getting rid of the silver deposited in the skin requires a cosmetic treatment. So while it is harmless, you want to avoid argyria. And because it is so scarce, as about only 5 cases have been documented in the 20th century, some physicians mistake the condition for cyanotic heart disease. It is not absolutely certain wether or not silver proteins cause argyria or not. To muddle things, silver proteins and silver salts are sometimes called "colloidal silver" whereas they are not the same thing. As with gear, you need to know you can trust your source or you may run into unforeseen problems.

What is known is that the colloidal form of silver, electrically-charged nanoparticles of silver in suspension in distilled water, do not cause argyria and kill off any disease-causing microorganisms quickly. It is also known that colloidal silver is the form in which it has been absorbed for countless centuries by the richer classes through the usage of silver implements in food preparation. This form of silver does build up in the body and when the concentrations reach a certain treshold, the blood turns a deep bluish purple instead of being red. Thence the "blue blood" moniker used to designate nobles of old.

How to use it?

Most colloidal silver comes in 20ppm (parts per million) suspension in distilled water. This suspension should be yellowish and have a slightly unpleasant metallic taste. The whole discussion of dosages here will be based on the 20ppm standard strength. Of course, half the quantity should be used if the solution is 40ppm or twice the amount if the solution is 10ppm.

CURE
You're sick and want to get rid of it in a jiffy? Gulp down 8oz of the stuff every day until the flu/cold/infection is gone.

MAINTENANCE
You want to disease-proof yourself? Gulp down 4oz ED for 2 weeks, followed by 1oz ED for another 2 weeks. Maintain at 1 tbsp ED. If you know you are overtraining or starting the phase of a cycle where you tend to get sick easiest, bump up the dose for a while, just to be on the safe side.

Now of course if you do the above "maintenance" protocol for one month, I cannot guarantee that you are fully disease-proofed on the 32nd day. It all depends on the status of your immune system and what you are exposed to. Over time though, you'll find that the sick episodes are quickly vanishing. Colloidal silver is somewhat expensive. But then again, when you think of all the hard work you put into building yourself up and how much of that is lost over a bout of the flu, it isn't. The abcess insurance is a major plus, too. If you think of the cost of going to the doctor, getting a script for antibiotics and all that, you'll see that the colloidal silver pays for itself very nicely.

==========

Scientific proof that silver successfully fights HIV infection:

Interaction of silver nanoparticles with HIV-1 | Journal of Nanobiotechnology - Mirror @ Uni Potsdam

There are tons more like this.

And yes when you will run a search you will find people who speak very negatively of this stuff, but bear in mind that the number of cases of problems with silver PRODUCTS amounts to less than a dozen in all of the 20th century. When you dig deeper, COLLOIDAL silver is never the culprit. So yes there are horror stories made up to make this stuff look bad but if you go a bit deeper in your research you will see that these horror stories are easily debunked. You will find negatives about EVERYTHING on the 'Net so please don't just go and post a bunch of links of scarecrow sites saying this stuff looks scary. Big pharma is pretty scared of this stuff, that's for sure.

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
and back on point..oregano oil is indeed some super potent stuff.highly effective.id be very careful using the straight oil as it can burn the hell out of whatever it touches.
entericly coated softgels may be the best bet if u dont want to mess with the oil...which would be understandable!

great post,i love to see 'alt medicine' type of stuff to help with things(and effectively at that)that would otherwise have antibiotics thrown at it

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've used CS many times and i see the biggest problem being consistency of quality and also..stability of the solution. Once you are assured you get good quality stuff, which is hard I admit, it does work pretty dang well for bacterial and fungal infections. Virals I am not so sure of...I have used CS long term and still get the occassional cold sore but the frequency and severity are significantly reduced for some reason.

On the whole though, I reach for CS waaay before I even think of using anti-B's. AB's have messed me up in numerous little ways.

jeglinas

jeglinas

Awards
Would vitamin shoppe brand be a quality substitute?

gdbear65

gdbear65

Awards
  • Established
Would vitamin shoppe brand be a quality substitute?
I don't know because they fail to mention the percentage of carvacrol, which should be 75% or better for maximum effectiveness.

jeglinas

jeglinas

Awards
Sorry i was referring to vs version of silver. The oregano oil i'm currenty taking has a carvacrol rating of 83%

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
bump for an update
I went on vacation (hawaii) for a week and my headaches vanished :)
I came back and got sick, I took 3 pills a day and I still have some phlegm left. I think my boogers smell slightly like my oregano pills.

If most of the good brands are 75% carvacrol, how much carvacrol in mg is considered minimal? Each of my pills is 250mg, 20% carvacrol is 50mg, so times 3, that's 150mg of carvacrol.

taxilady

Awards
Hmmm does it help with allergies too ?
I started taking A.D.P. Wild Oil of Oregano caplets several years ago. I had horrible allergies, the kind that nothing could touch. I spent 7 months a year trying to sleep in a recliner. I couldn't breathe unless I was in a sitting position. I coughed until my throat was bleeding.

A friend sent me the pills. She got them from her chiropractor and they helped her so much she thought they might help me. If you have really bad allergies get ready for a massive mucous uproar. I was choking on stuff that had been trapped for so long and was finally moving out. Up from my chest, down from my sinuses, it was horrible but so worth it.

My cough was gone in less than 2 weeks. I sleep in my bed without problems and I don't ever get allergy symptoms. I started taking 4 pills a day. Now I take 2 every day, maybe 3 during the heavy allergy seasons.

On a side note, I had been taking medications that caused me to have elevated liver enzymes. I'd had them for years. Six months after starting the oil of oregano pills my new Doctor wanted to start me on a new medicine. I told him I didn't want to take it because of my liver enzymes. Doh!

He told me my enzymes were normal.. on the low side of normal.. It's one of the benefits of taking Oregano. If you're thinking of trying it, don't put it off. I can't imagine living without it ever again.

Most of my friends take it now, too. :)

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where is a good place to buy this stuff, particularly online? Did I miss that?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Savage you old dog! Man its great to see you here. I am going to go through this thread more thouroughly because I have allergies as do my sons.

Savage!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I read through it as well and its not clear to me what brands have efficacy and where to get them. Anybody have a good bead on this?

Thanks!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
so only wild oil or reg oil of oregano caps standardized to at least 75%?

taxilady

Awards
taxilady

I order mine from vitamedics.com

HTML:
http://www.vitamedics.com/item568.htm
I hope that worked to show the link..

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Savage you old dog! Man its great to see you here. I am going to go through this thread more thouroughly because I have allergies as do my sons.

Savage!
Yo Jake!! Been a long time!

I have allergies, too. Maybe this stuff can help.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Bump!

Anyone use this on their toothbrush? I have some and wanted to use it when I brush, will 1 drop of the liquid be enough?

vetteman36

Awards
Any recommended brands of Oil of Oregano with high concentrations????