LOW TEST(15)

Bkj4son

Awards
Got bloodwork done twice and my test levels were at 7 and now 15, I don't even know how I'm still standing lol. I'm definitely going to see a doctor but I wanted to know which supps or diets that will help get my test levels back up. I'm thinking it's the SARMS I've been on for the past 5wks but I think it's been low before that. I'm 31yrs old. 6'3 215lbs bf around 14, good amount of mass, wateva. Can I still pack on muscle at test levels at 15? Because that's what's I've been doing. And I know 15 is terrible but I wanna know how terrible. Again, doc appt scheduled. Just wanted some immediate info.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What unit of measurement are these numbers in? Typically testosterone is measure in ng/dL, and is in a range of 250-1000. If your bloods came back with 15ng/dL, then you are VERY shut down.

What type of Sarm cycle did you run? Did you use proper cycle support while on cycle? Did you use a SERM during PCT?

If you've been taking Sarms, that would explain you packing on muscle. Sarms and PH's convert to hormones in the body, mainly testosterone, which will shut down you natural production of test. This would explain your incredibly low numbers. I would seek a doctors advice ASAP, and hopefully you did your homework on PCT's and side effects of Sarms. Be completely open and honest with your doctor too

Bkj4son

Awards
What unit of measurement are these numbers in? Typically testosterone is measure in ng/dL, and is in a range of 250-1000. If your bloods came back with 15ng/dL, then you are VERY shut down.

What type of Sarm cycle did you run? Did you use proper cycle support while on cycle? Did you use a SERM during PCT?

If you've been taking Sarms, that would explain you packing on muscle. Sarms and PH's convert to hormones in the body, mainly testosterone, which will shut down you natural production of test. This would explain your incredibly low numbers. I would seek a doctors advice ASAP, and hopefully you did your homework on PCT's and side effects of Sarms. Be completely open and honest with your doctor too
Appreciate the advice. Didn't do a PCT while running it(LGD 3303). Im sure it's a number of other things that added to it like goin incredibly low 100-200g of carbs a day, sometimes little none on leg day for like a year. On top of taking a fat burner. Not only wasn't I taking in enough calories but the fat burner made it crazier. My cholesterol is low which means lack of good fats. I'm basically burned out. Workouts are insane, 30-40 sets on a split doin it twice a week. I was killing myself. Only focused on protein. Anyway, taking some DAA/ZMA, upping vitamin E and adding more carbs/fats and taking labs again in a month. If nothing I'll see a doc. Thanks.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
So is your cycle over now? And you haven't run a PCT?! LGD 3303 can be very suppressive to your natural test production, so I would suggest running a SERM as soon as you can if your cycle is over.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah dude u need to PCT properly with a SERM. That should sort u out.

Bkj4son

Awards
So is your cycle over now? And you haven't run a PCT?! LGD 3303 can be very suppressive to your natural test production, so I would suggest running a SERM as soon as you can if your cycle is over.
Yea stopped short a few days ago.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you often drive 110 mph and step out of your car before slowing down? (Sorry, harsh)

Right, now that I got that out of the way: Get you restarted. Get a SERM and protocol going.

Clomid
25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5EOD

Or, if you jumped off, jump back on depending on how many days, then wait for when you get the SERM.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Do you often drive 110 mph and step out of your car before slowing down?
That's one of the major downsides to the internet. So much information out there, so many uneducated people looking for the quick solution for muscle and they don't take the time to read up on cycling properly and the side effects of some of these compounds. I'm hoping OP has gone to a doctor by now, or he could end up ruining his physique, sex life, and so much more.