Cycling DCP?

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
How long can/should a person use DCP without taking a break from it? I'm using 6-8 caps a day depending on meals, training etc.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
How long can/should a person use DCP without taking a break from it? I'm using 6-8 caps a day depending on meals, training etc.
Bump to this.
I was EXTREMELY hesitant to try DCP due to no results from Melting Point. I've been taking DCP for about 2 weeks and have to say that I'm overly pleased with my results.
I'd stay on this forever if I could afford it... 1 bottle will have to do every few months though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not stopped taking DCP since its release, close to a year ago, with no decline in effectiveness.

I am even back down to taking recommended dosage.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I cycle it only because of the cost. If not I will be on DCP year long as with Dsade.

And I am always on the look out for DCP sales :D

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Bump to this.
I was EXTREMELY hesitant to try DCP due to no results from Melting Point. I've been taking DCP for about 2 weeks and have to say that I'm overly pleased with my results.
I'd stay on this forever if I could afford it... 1 bottle will have to do every few months though.
Thanks for your feedback. Definitely.. cycling off would be mainly for economic reasons if you had any.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I have not stopped taking DCP since its release, close to a year ago, with no decline in effectiveness.

I am even back down to taking recommended dosage.
That's exactly what I wanted to hear! Thanks.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your feedback. Definitely.. cycling off would be mainly for economic reasons if you had any.
you're welcome. I had originally placed an order for 2 bottles of DCP but subsequently canceled the order the following day and only ordered 1 bottle. I'm regretting that decision now. The stuff is amazing.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad you like it..reminds me I need to get up and go take some;)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I think this would be perfect for damage control in the upcoming colder months (well for your part of the world, anyway) where your appetite starts to increase and hot, fatty foods make their way to your dinner table..:pizza: + DCP.. stay lean even if you can't eat clean :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you like it..reminds me I need to get up and go take some;)
I wish I could say the same right now! In any case, I am definitely going to do at least 12 weeks of DCP at a stretch. And hopefully longer. Whenever I think recomp, I just can't help thinking DCP. It is refreshing to hear it can be taken long-term.

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
doesnt TTA cause water retention and Omega-3 build-up around the heart?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
doesnt TTA cause water retention and Omega-3 build-up around the heart?
As far as I know TTA, like Omega-3 fatty acids, reduces triglyceride levels, indirectly improving heart function. TTA improves mitochondrial function, but that does not equate to water retention. If anything, it can act as a diuretic. Perhaps, I am completely off track!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
It might cause a little bit of water retention, but the effects seem to vary from person to person.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any upcoming sales on DCP?
the Leviathan stack is a DCP sale. We are working on a change to production procedure that will enable us to drop cost all around.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
hmm.. im really curious bout using dcp while not eating so healthy. cause im heading to iraq and you can only do some much with trying to eat healthy over there. guess i'll try it out myself in the next coming weeks.. any advice would help.. or maybe i'll jus do my own lil personal log to see how it goes

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A log would be great. I take 4 in the am and 2 before workout and 2 before bed when I'm using it. If you do a log we can help you tweak it a little based on your results and what you get to eat over there!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
hmm.. im really curious bout using dcp while not eating so healthy. cause im heading to iraq and you can only do some much with trying to eat healthy over there. guess i'll try it out myself in the next coming weeks.. any advice would help.. or maybe i'll jus do my own lil personal log to see how it goes
Of course diet is the most important factor, but if you know which meals you think will be the hardest to keep clean, dose the DCP 30mins beforehand and it should help minimise the damage.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
hmm.. well i'll figure something out.. got 15 months to test things out and try an look hot for a trip to australia maybe so

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
the Leviathan stack is a DCP sale. We are working on a change to production procedure that will enable us to drop cost all around.
This would be WICKED because i LOVE DCP but it is really pricey, especially when i can get clen or t3 for less, but nevermind that lol. DCP is an amazing product.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
hmm.. well i'll figure something out.. got 15 months to test things out and try an look hot for a trip to australia maybe so
Good choice .. best place in the world :head: if you don't mind the lack of supps.. ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, they put the reloaded up with the even cheaper price. $57.99 for 2 fat bottles that will make you less fat.. ironic?
DCP/Leviathan Reloaded Stack (Twin Pack) By Palo Alto Labs

Or you could try the new: ShredXS & DCP stack.. Mmm :D
DCP/Shred Hardcore XS Stack (1 unit + 1 unit) By Millennium Sport Technologies
I ended up with DCP/Shred-XS Hardcore. Grabbed enough for a few months. Always wanted to try DCP. Could not miss the chance to use the combo offer. One of the best deals of the year, in my eyes. Thanks to NutraPlanet/RPN/MST!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I ended up with DCP/Shred-XS Hardcore. Grabbed enough for a few months. Always wanted to try DCP. Could not miss the chance to use the combo offer. One of the best deals of the year, in my eyes. Thanks to NutraPlanet/RPN/MST!
Nice I think you'll love it :head:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Nice, they put the reloaded up with the even cheaper price. $57.99 for 2 fat bottles that will make you less fat.. ironic?
DCP/Leviathan Reloaded Stack (Twin Pack) By Palo Alto Labs

Or you could try the new: ShredXS & DCP stack.. Mmm :D
DCP/Shred Hardcore XS Stack (1 unit + 1 unit) By Millennium Sport Technologies
I have 3/4 bottle of liquid clen. I am currently using the following stack and was wondering if i should throw this clen to help aid in this last little bit of belly fat that i want to get rid of (im 5'11/185). ...

DRIVE/ACT.X/PFULL/DCP...........clen (how would u dose this?)

Or should i bother? This stuff is calling my name.

Maybe morning @ 60mg - 100mg?

thanks

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Haven't had experience with Clen before, so can't help you with that. I believe crader has used clen with DCP before though. Maybe she can chime in here.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have 3/4 bottle of liquid clen. I am currently using the following stack and was wondering if i should throw this clen to help aid in this last little bit of belly fat that i want to get rid of (im 5'11/185). ...

DRIVE/ACT.X/PFULL/DCP...........clen (how would u dose this?)

Or should i bother? This stuff is calling my name.

Maybe morning @ 60mg - 100mg?

thanks
Clen works well with DCP so I say go for it. It will help you reach your goal quickly. As far as dosing goes how do you tolerate the 60mcg? Mg's would kill you,lol. If you do well with that then that would be a good starting point. I just increase it as sides decrease and add in benedryl to downregulate. Although I have been going with the two days on clen one day off theory right now and it seems to really work better.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Clen works well with DCP so I say go for it. It will help you reach your goal quickly. As far as dosing goes how do you tolerate the 60mcg? Mg's would kill you,lol. If you do well with that then that would be a good starting point. I just increase it as sides decrease and add in benedryl to downregulate. Although I have been going with the two days on clen one day off theory right now and it seems to really work better.
thanks crader. I am using the following stack and im gonna go ahead and finish the rest of this clen up that i have (3/4bottle). I am loving my stack and hope that clen really gets me to the point that i want. Im gonna start with 60mcg and go from there and do what u and others have said.....2on....1off....2on...1off...etc....

Could you elaborate on the benadryl? What type of benadryl and how and when do u dose to de-regulate?

thanks a ton

msucurt

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use the benedryl at night . One capsule a night after being on for 2 weeks or when I can feel the sides from the clen starting to diminish. Sadly it seems clen is one of those things you want to feel the sides in:) It lets you know it is working.

edited to add we are just taking over the counter benedryl caps.