RPN, needs more testers for a new Soap

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. dsade, I don't know which version you sent me, but I have been using it for a couple of months and I have not one blemish on my face right now.

2. [QUOTE=Hyde12;1124195]
    Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    i will test !!!! log!!!![/QUOTyE]

I am sure that would be an awsome log:

Day 1: took shower, bar smells good
    Day 2: took shower, bar smells good
    Day 3: took shower, bar smells good
    Day 4: took shower, bar smells good
    Day 5: took shower, bar smells good

I am j/k bro. I wanted to test the bar as well.
    lol that would be the easiest log ever!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    dsade, I don't know which version you sent me, but I have been using it for a couple of months and I have not one blemish on my face right now.
    As opposed to before, when your complexion would cause small children to run away in horror, screaming?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    As opposed to before, when your complexion would cause small children to run away in horror, screaming?
    lol thats terrible Dsade. you only use a neg or cocky and funny if your a complete nerd or loser. Muscle guys and good looking guys neednt use this on hot babes. It would only work for complete nerds.

I know because I use to use this and freak girls out.Imagine super hot babe being sacrastic, like saying Im so hot it hurts, well she neednt say that if she is really this hot and if she did she comes across as a total beeeitch. Well a Handsome or good looking guy comes off as the same. Now if you take some pencilnecked fragil rock looking dude like steve urcal or some white computer nerd than he is being cocky and its damned funny because he sure isnt what he says but has the balls to say it,he can get away with this because he doesnt have any status. See what i mean. I learned the hard way. Just helping a brother out

Ok enough for Man and women dynamics go on with this thread
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

5. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    lol thats terrible Dsade. you only use a neg or cocky and funny if your a complete nerd or loser. Muscle guys and good looking guys neednt use this on hot babes. It would only work for complete nerds.

I know because I use to use this and freak girls out.Imagine super hot babe being sacrastic, like saying Im so hot it hurts, well she neednt say that if she is really this hot. Im a very good looking guy(Thank God and my genetics) and I used to do this and be perceived an a complete insecure ass. Now if you take some pencilnecked fragil rock looking dude he can get away with this because he doesnt have any status. See what i mean. I learned the hard way. Just helping a brother out

Ok enough for Man and women dynamics go on with this thread
    Well since he is married to me he does not have to worry about that one
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    This thread is starting to get rather warm. Now, the new soap will come in very handy!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

7. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    dsade, I don't know which version you sent me, but I have been using it for a couple of months and I have not one blemish on my face right now.
    Sounds like an awesome product.How would u rate the scent of this one next to a JL bar?

8. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Sounds like an awesome product.How would u rate the scent of this one next to a JL bar?
    Nothing really compares to the JL scent imo hehe

9. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    crader

And thanks for the info smeton, I must have been doing the wrong things.

Hey asianbabe, you look good no matter what soap you use

Psst.. how was that?

10. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Nothing really compares to the JL scent imo hehe
    True
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-25-2013, 12:09 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 04:58 PM
  3. Replies: 159