RPN, needs more testers for a new Soap

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
dsade, I don't know which version you sent me, but I have been using it for a couple of months and I have not one blemish on my face right now.
:p

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i will test !!!! log!!!![/QUOTyE]

I am sure that would be an awsome log:

Day 1: took shower, bar smells good
Day 2: took shower, bar smells good
Day 3: took shower, bar smells good
Day 4: took shower, bar smells good
Day 5: took shower, bar smells good

I am j/k bro. I wanted to test the bar as well.
lol that would be the easiest log ever!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, I don't know which version you sent me, but I have been using it for a couple of months and I have not one blemish on my face right now.
As opposed to before, when your complexion would cause small children to run away in horror, screaming?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As opposed to before, when your complexion would cause small children to run away in horror, screaming?
lol thats terrible Dsade. you only use a neg or cocky and funny if your a complete nerd or loser. Muscle guys and good looking guys neednt use this on hot babes. It would only work for complete nerds.

I know because I use to use this and freak girls out.Imagine super hot babe being sacrastic, like saying Im so hot it hurts, well she neednt say that if she is really this hot and if she did she comes across as a total beeeitch. Well a Handsome or good looking guy comes off as the same. Now if you take some pencilnecked fragil rock looking dude like steve urcal or some white computer nerd than he is being cocky and its damned funny because he sure isnt what he says but has the balls to say it,he can get away with this because he doesnt have any status. See what i mean. I learned the hard way. Just helping a brother out

Ok enough for Man and women dynamics go on with this thread

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol thats terrible Dsade. you only use a neg or cocky and funny if your a complete nerd or loser. Muscle guys and good looking guys neednt use this on hot babes. It would only work for complete nerds.

I know because I use to use this and freak girls out.Imagine super hot babe being sacrastic, like saying Im so hot it hurts, well she neednt say that if she is really this hot. Im a very good looking guy(Thank God and my genetics) and I used to do this and be perceived an a complete insecure ass. Now if you take some pencilnecked fragil rock looking dude he can get away with this because he doesnt have any status. See what i mean. I learned the hard way. Just helping a brother out

Ok enough for Man and women dynamics go on with this thread
Well since he is married to me he does not have to worry about that one:)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is starting to get rather warm. Now, the new soap will come in very handy! :thumbsup:

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome product.How would u rate the scent of this one next to a JL bar?

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: crader

And thanks for the info smeton, I must have been doing the wrong things.

Hey asianbabe, you look good no matter what soap you use ;)

Psst.. how was that?