RPN, needs more testers for a new Soap

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
D, cook me up some more of that Liquid Java Lather. I was just about to order some to try and it's already gone!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dsade lives in a cabin made out of Java Lather bricks...not much to look at, but boy does it smell good!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade lives in a cabin made out of Java Lather bricks...not much to look at, but boy does it smell good!
:icon_lol:

pick me!...im that booger that dangles from your nostril, pick me and eat me!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We call it the "Poo-Mansion".

canes0629

Awards
love to try. still get some acne on my face but right now i have a lot on my shoulder.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
This one is meant to control acne, but it also stimulates blood flow to surface of the skin, tingles, and MAY just help with vascularity/leanness.

Just wanted to ask...would something that helped stimulate blood flow to the skin also help then with scars/stretchmarks?I thought I read somewhere where increased blood flow in the area helped with that.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
soooo watever happend to this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some testers reported some allergic-type reaction, so we are reformulating.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a soap that does all those good things mentioned before, and makes you swole, as well as cut?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How about a soap rich in pheromones :)

Hey what ever happened to that sponsor AM had that sold pheromones???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about a soap rich in pheromones :)

Hey what ever happened to that sponsor AM had that sold pheromones???
AHHH!! Thanks for reminding me. We got Bruce to agree to supply Chikara in bulk so we can make Chikara Pheremone Soap.

IMO, it will be perfect for showering with before a big date or going out to a club.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AHHH!! Thanks for reminding me. We got Bruce to agree to supply Chikara in bulk so we can make Chikara Pheremone Soap.

IMO, it will be perfect for showering with before a big date or going out to a club.
Mmmm chikara scented soap. What a sexy scent!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Being serious, or pulling my chain? I can't tell:confused:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Being serious, or pulling my chain? I can't tell:confused:
Absolutely serious...I already emailed him and heard back, but we got distracted with Olympia prep.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
No need for testers just get it to production so I can order some. I only use java lather right now and find it actually seems to help control acne.
I too have notice java lather seems to have controlled my acne on my back. I still randomly get a pimple, but it has worked wanders compared to my usual bath soap. Can't wait to try this new product designed specifically for acne. I'm def hooked on java lather though.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
If you still need testers im down for it. I tried being a tester for the java but didn't get in and ive bought 4 bars anyway so far. They work good, stretch marks def still there but it has helped for sure, kinda camouflaged them. I can test this bar, I get surges of pimples around back and shoulder area often, if you want pics let me know.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
defintely up for testing, im 20 and full of hormones,lol...the past couple months ive had some problematic acne on my back/shoulders as well as neck. Ive tried OXY and some other salicylic acid treatments with little success....let me know if you still need testers!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe there are still 2-3 bars of the Leather soap that NOBODY has requested. :(

Where's the love?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can i have it?
All you have to do is pace a comment request in your next order*.

*While supplies last...order must total greater than 105,000**, and contain no less than 15 bottles of DCP and 5 bottles of GUT Health. Order must be placed no later than 10:15 a.m.***, and be paid for via McDonald's gift certificates**** in small, unmarked denominations. RPN Leather Soap must be used daily for a period of no less than 2 weeks***** and feedback posted prominantly.******

**amount stated in pesos
*** greenwich mean time, daily savings applied
****Taco Bell Bucks also accepted
*****warning: May cause genital shrinkage if used for more than 1 day
******Only overwhelmingly positive feedback considered. Negative feedback will result in a back charge for the product of cost plus 6000%, or $950.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
All you have to do is pace a comment request in your next order*.

*While supplies last...order must total greater than 105,000**, and contain no less than 15 bottles of DCP and 5 bottles of GUT Health. Order must be placed no later than 10:15 a.m.***, and be paid for via McDonald's gift certificates**** in small, unmarked denominations. RPN Leather Soap must be used daily for a period of no less than 2 weeks***** and feedback posted prominantly.******

**amount stated in pesos
*** greenwich mean time, daily savings applied
****Taco Bell Bucks also accepted
*****warning: May cause genital shrinkage if used for more than 1 day
******Only overwhelmingly positive feedback considered. Negative feedback will result in a back charge for the product of cost plus 6000%, or $950.
D*****! I just placed an order this morning! Didnt see this in time :sad:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Testing the acne soap now. I still prefer the JL scent, but I love the exfoliating effect of this, and it seems to be a lot more moisturising as well. My skin is ultra sensitive, and I have been using it on my face without irritation so far..

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I would still really love to try out the acne product as my skin is very sensitive as well. So far the java lather has been working out wonderfully in this department though.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Testing the acne soap now. I still prefer the JL scent, but I love the exfoliating effect of this, and it seems to be a lot more moisturising as well. My skin is ultra sensitive, and I have been using it on my face without irritation so far..
Is this a bar or liquid?and what scent is it?I thought someone said oatmeal, which would be cool.Instead of JL making me want a moccachino or something, this will make me crave oatmeal.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Just bumpin and wondering how u testing is going

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Is this a bar or liquid?and what scent is it?I thought someone said oatmeal, which would be cool.Instead of JL making me want a moccachino or something, this will make me crave oatmeal.
Feels very wholesome.. Oatmeal is an ingredient, and the scent - a hint of mint.

It's in a bar form right now.

We will probably release Flawless and Slick Pleasures first, though.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Feels very wholesome.. Oatmeal is an ingredient, and the scent - a hint of mint.

It's in a bar form right now.

We will probably release Flawless and Slick Pleasures first, though.
We have already sent out both Flawless and Slick Pleasures to NP, the SP should be there soon, the Flawless in the next few days.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have already sent out both Flawless and Slick Pleasures to NP, the SP should be there soon, the Flawless in the next few days.
I am extremely excited about the expanding line...I'm not going to want to leave the house at all, except to go to the gym...then back home to bathe myself in Java Goodness and play. :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am extremely excited about the expanding line...I'm not going to want to leave the house at all, except to go to the gym...then back home to bathe myself in Java Goodness and play. :)
Yeah well , happy play time to you. I'll see you when I get home:)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
The product lineup is indeed awesome.I'm lookin forward to being able to go to RPN for all needs-got my JL soap/shave foam,skin cream,soon a face wash..can't ask for much more.I can see mint being a cool scent for the face wash..any chance u could post what is has in it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The product lineup is indeed awesome.I'm lookin forward to being able to go to RPN for all needs-got my JL soap/shave foam,skin cream,soon a face wash..can't ask for much more.I can see mint being a cool scent for the face wash..any chance u could post what is has in it?
Patience...we are finishing tweaks to the formula.

It is a raspberry-light cinnamon peppermint scent, I can tell you that much...and the whole bar contains various sizes of oatmeal particles to give a complete, but very gentle, exfoliation.

Again, this product is still in development.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
It is a raspberry-light cinnamon peppermint scent, I can tell you that much...and the whole bar contains various sizes of oatmeal particles to give a complete, but very gentle, exfoliation.

Again, this product is still in development.[/QUOTE]

Just remembered about this and wanted to give a bump-although I think JL does a great job itself for complexion, this bar a sounds like a cool new product.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
i will test !!!! log!!!![/QUOTyE]

I am sure that would be an awsome log:

Day 1: took shower, bar smells good
Day 2: took shower, bar smells good
Day 3: took shower, bar smells good
Day 4: took shower, bar smells good
Day 5: took shower, bar smells good

I am j/k bro. I wanted to test the bar as well.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I applied for consideration as tester. Never got a response whatever. Sucks!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I applied for consideration as tester. Never got a response whatever. Sucks!
We had some personal problems with irritation with this soap. So we have put it on hold until we can tweak the formula and put a better product out. We still have everyone in mind when we do finalise it. We just want to put out quality first:)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We had some personal problems with irritation with this soap. So we have put it on hold until we can tweak the formula and put a better product out. We still have everyone in mind when we do finalise it. We just want to put out quality first:)
Thanks for your comment. Now, I get the drift. Before now, I did not know what to think, as no reaction came from your side.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whoops sorry I thought Matt addressed that in the thread:(...I'm bad::::head hung sadly::::

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry my friend. You will most certainly remain in consideration while the kinks get worked out. If you ever have any questions regarding RPN products feel free to hit me up and I'll assist you with what I can. :thumbsup::D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry my friend. You will most certainly remain in consideration while the kinks get worked out. If you ever have any questions regarding RPN products feel free to hit me up and I'll assist you with what I can. :thumbsup::D
Thanks a lot, Trauma! I'll keep that in mind :D