RPN, needs more testers for a new Soap - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

RPN, needs more testers for a new Soap

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Absolutely serious...I already emailed him and heard back, but we got distracted with Olympia prep.
    Send me 1 bar and 5 women and I'll report my results

2. New Member

If you still need testers im down for it. I tried being a tester for the java but didn't get in and ive bought 4 bars anyway so far. They work good, stretch marks def still there but it has helped for sure, kinda camouflaged them. I can test this bar, I get surges of pimples around back and shoulder area often, if you want pics let me know.
  3. Elite Member

defintely up for testing, im 20 and full of hormones,lol...the past couple months ive had some problematic acne on my back/shoulders as well as neck. Ive tried OXY and some other salicylic acid treatments with little success....let me know if you still need testers!!
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

<tester here
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I believe there are still 2-3 bars of the Leather soap that NOBODY has requested.

Where's the love?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I believe there are still 2-3 bars of the Leather soap that NOBODY has requested.

Where's the love?
    can i have it?
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    can i have it?
    All you have to do is pace a comment request in your next order*.

*While supplies last...order must total greater than 105,000**, and contain no less than 15 bottles of DCP and 5 bottles of GUT Health. Order must be placed no later than 10:15 a.m.***, and be paid for via McDonald's gift certificates**** in small, unmarked denominations. RPN Leather Soap must be used daily for a period of no less than 2 weeks***** and feedback posted prominantly.******

**amount stated in pesos
    *** greenwich mean time, daily savings applied
    ****Taco Bell Bucks also accepted
    *****warning: May cause genital shrinkage if used for more than 1 day
    ******Only overwhelmingly positive feedback considered. Negative feedback will result in a back charge for the product of cost plus 6000%, or $950.
  8. New Member

Leather oooh
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

All you have to do is pace a comment request in your next order*.

*While supplies last...order must total greater than 105,000**, and contain no less than 15 bottles of DCP and 5 bottles of GUT Health. Order must be placed no later than 10:15 a.m.***, and be paid for via McDonald's gift certificates**** in small, unmarked denominations. RPN Leather Soap must be used daily for a period of no less than 2 weeks***** and feedback posted prominantly.******

**amount stated in pesos
    *** greenwich mean time, daily savings applied
    ****Taco Bell Bucks also accepted
    *****warning: May cause genital shrinkage if used for more than 1 day
    ******Only overwhelmingly positive feedback considered. Negative feedback will result in a back charge for the product of cost plus 6000%, or $950.
    D*****! I just placed an order this morning! Didnt see this in time
  10. Senior Member

Testing the acne soap now. I still prefer the JL scent, but I love the exfoliating effect of this, and it seems to be a lot more moisturising as well. My skin is ultra sensitive, and I have been using it on my face without irritation so far..
  11. Senior Member

I would still really love to try out the acne product as my skin is very sensitive as well. So far the java lather has been working out wonderfully in this department though.
  12. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Testing the acne soap now. I still prefer the JL scent, but I love the exfoliating effect of this, and it seems to be a lot more moisturising as well. My skin is ultra sensitive, and I have been using it on my face without irritation so far..
    Is this a bar or liquid?and what scent is it?I thought someone said oatmeal, which would be cool.Instead of JL making me want a moccachino or something, this will make me crave oatmeal.
  13. Senior Member

Just bumpin and wondering how u testing is going
  14. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Is this a bar or liquid?and what scent is it?I thought someone said oatmeal, which would be cool.Instead of JL making me want a moccachino or something, this will make me crave oatmeal.
    Feels very wholesome.. Oatmeal is an ingredient, and the scent - a hint of mint.

It's in a bar form right now.

We will probably release Flawless and Slick Pleasures first, though.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Feels very wholesome.. Oatmeal is an ingredient, and the scent - a hint of mint.

It's in a bar form right now.

We will probably release Flawless and Slick Pleasures first, though.
    We have already sent out both Flawless and Slick Pleasures to NP, the SP should be there soon, the Flawless in the next few days.
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    We have already sent out both Flawless and Slick Pleasures to NP, the SP should be there soon, the Flawless in the next few days.
    I am extremely excited about the expanding line...I'm not going to want to leave the house at all, except to go to the gym...then back home to bathe myself in Java Goodness and play.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

I am extremely excited about the expanding line...I'm not going to want to leave the house at all, except to go to the gym...then back home to bathe myself in Java Goodness and play.
    Yeah well , happy play time to you. I'll see you when I get home
  18. Senior Member

The product lineup is indeed awesome.I'm lookin forward to being able to go to RPN for all needs-got my JL soap/shave foam,skin cream,soon a face wash..can't ask for much more.I can see mint being a cool scent for the face wash..any chance u could post what is has in it?
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic

The product lineup is indeed awesome.I'm lookin forward to being able to go to RPN for all needs-got my JL soap/shave foam,skin cream,soon a face wash..can't ask for much more.I can see mint being a cool scent for the face wash..any chance u could post what is has in it?
    Patience...we are finishing tweaks to the formula.

It is a raspberry-light cinnamon peppermint scent, I can tell you that much...and the whole bar contains various sizes of oatmeal particles to give a complete, but very gentle, exfoliation.

Again, this product is still in development.
  20. Senior Member

Thanks D.
  21. Senior Member

It is a raspberry-light cinnamon peppermint scent, I can tell you that much...and the whole bar contains various sizes of oatmeal particles to give a complete, but very gentle, exfoliation.

Again, this product is still in development.[/QUOTE]

Just remembered about this and wanted to give a bump-although I think JL does a great job itself for complexion, this bar a sounds like a cool new product.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

i will test !!!! log!!!!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

[QUOTE=grila jujitsu;1124189]i will test !!!! log!!!![/QUOTyE]

I am sure that would be an awsome log:

Day 1: took shower, bar smells good
    Day 2: took shower, bar smells good
    Day 3: took shower, bar smells good
    Day 4: took shower, bar smells good
    Day 5: took shower, bar smells good

I am j/k bro. I wanted to test the bar as well.
  24. Diamond Member

I applied for consideration as tester. Never got a response whatever. Sucks!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I applied for consideration as tester. Never got a response whatever. Sucks!
    We had some personal problems with irritation with this soap. So we have put it on hold until we can tweak the formula and put a better product out. We still have everyone in mind when we do finalise it. We just want to put out quality first
  26. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by crader;
    We had some personal problems with irritation with this soap. So we have put it on hold until we can tweak the formula and put a better product out. We still have everyone in mind when we do finalise it. We just want to put out quality first
    Thanks for your comment. Now, I get the drift. Before now, I did not know what to think, as no reaction came from your side.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Whoops sorry I thought Matt addressed that in the thread...I'm bad::::head hung sadly::::
  28. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by crader;
    Whoops sorry I thought Matt addressed that in the thread...I'm bad::::head hung sadly::::
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Don't worry my friend. You will most certainly remain in consideration while the kinks get worked out. If you ever have any questions regarding RPN products feel free to hit me up and I'll assist you with what I can.

Legendary

30. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1;
    Don't worry my friend. You will most certainly remain in consideration while the kinks get worked out. If you ever have any questions regarding RPN products feel free to hit me up and I'll assist you with what I can.
    Thanks a lot, Trauma! I'll keep that in mind
  31. Senior Member

dsade, I don't know which version you sent me, but I have been using it for a couple of months and I have not one blemish on my face right now.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

[QUOTE=Hyde12;1124195]
    Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    i will test !!!! log!!!![/QUOTyE]

I am sure that would be an awsome log:

Day 1: took shower, bar smells good
    Day 2: took shower, bar smells good
    Day 3: took shower, bar smells good
    Day 4: took shower, bar smells good
    Day 5: took shower, bar smells good

I am j/k bro. I wanted to test the bar as well.
    lol that would be the easiest log ever!
  33. NutraPlanet Fanatic

dsade, I don't know which version you sent me, but I have been using it for a couple of months and I have not one blemish on my face right now.
    As opposed to before, when your complexion would cause small children to run away in horror, screaming?
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

As opposed to before, when your complexion would cause small children to run away in horror, screaming?
    lol thats terrible Dsade. you only use a neg or cocky and funny if your a complete nerd or loser. Muscle guys and good looking guys neednt use this on hot babes. It would only work for complete nerds.

I know because I use to use this and freak girls out.Imagine super hot babe being sacrastic, like saying Im so hot it hurts, well she neednt say that if she is really this hot and if she did she comes across as a total beeeitch. Well a Handsome or good looking guy comes off as the same. Now if you take some pencilnecked fragil rock looking dude like steve urcal or some white computer nerd than he is being cocky and its damned funny because he sure isnt what he says but has the balls to say it,he can get away with this because he doesnt have any status. See what i mean. I learned the hard way. Just helping a brother out

Ok enough for Man and women dynamics go on with this thread
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    lol thats terrible Dsade. you only use a neg or cocky and funny if your a complete nerd or loser. Muscle guys and good looking guys neednt use this on hot babes. It would only work for complete nerds.

I know because I use to use this and freak girls out.Imagine super hot babe being sacrastic, like saying Im so hot it hurts, well she neednt say that if she is really this hot. Im a very good looking guy(Thank God and my genetics) and I used to do this and be perceived an a complete insecure ass. Now if you take some pencilnecked fragil rock looking dude he can get away with this because he doesnt have any status. See what i mean. I learned the hard way. Just helping a brother out

Ok enough for Man and women dynamics go on with this thread
    Well since he is married to me he does not have to worry about that one
  36. Diamond Member

This thread is starting to get rather warm. Now, the new soap will come in very handy!
  37. Senior Member

Sounds like an awesome product.How would u rate the scent of this one next to a JL bar?
  38. Senior Member

Sounds like an awesome product.How would u rate the scent of this one next to a JL bar?
    Nothing really compares to the JL scent imo hehe
  39. New Member

crader

And thanks for the info smeton, I must have been doing the wrong things.

Hey asianbabe, you look good no matter what soap you use

Psst.. how was that?
  40. Senior Member

Nothing really compares to the JL scent imo hehe
    True

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-24-2013, 10:09 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 02:58 PM
  3. Replies: 159