dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This one is meant to control acne, but it also stimulates blood flow to surface of the skin, tingles, and MAY just help with vascularity/leanness.

We are looking for a few testers to help confirm these initial findings, or not.

It IS designed mostly to control acne, though...so if you are one of those that have problems here, we could use your assessment.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Testing the Java Lather over at MM.com, and would love to try/compare this one. I have tried almost every "natural" soap under the sun and feel like I can give some honest feedback. Thanks D!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've been getting some acne on and off now to the point where i've bought some of the other products on the market to control it which really sucks at almost 40. I went 20 years with none only to have it crop back up taking t-force, 6-oxo extreme, etc. funny really. I'm happy to help out if you need me.

Mine isn't bad, mostly light pimples on face, some on back

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id love to try this...bein 18 acne can seem to pop up on me more often than others...and i dont just get it on my face i also the shoulders and back area

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just stumbled onto a delicious new scent, too....

It will be a blend of Oatmeal, pumpkin oil, vanilla, slight lavendar (you can barely smell it...not womanly at all) peppermint and one secret scent blend.

They are cooling off right now, and should be ready for me to try in 2-3 hours.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
"...and one secret scent blend."

Scent glands of a musk ox perhaps?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been to great keeping logs, but would love to try this. I'm 27 and still get acne on my chest/back and a few on my face. I'm currently using benzaclyn at night after a shower with mosturizer on my face and I use retin-a on my back and chest. I'm not sure how this would interact with those but I would sure love to find a product that really works.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've been getting some acne on and off now to the point where i've bought some of the other products on the market to control it which really sucks at almost 40. I went 20 years with none only to have it crop back up taking t-force, 6-oxo extreme, etc. funny really. I'm happy to help out if you need me.

Mine isn't bad, mostly light pimples on face, some on back
Thought you had your hands full logging the DCP for us. :)

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I loved java lather, I'd definitely be interested.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
dsade id be in, i dont have bad acne, but i get red blemeshes around my chin and below my bottom lip, p*sses me off!..haha..interested. Usually only use natural soap on my face, anything else makes me break out

Breezed_one

Awards
I would give it a go as well. I am 29 soon to be 30 and still get acne on my face, chest and back. Skin is very oily and have been using your Java Lather soap which is great for the oil control without over-drying my skin but has not helped much with my acne (but amazing on my numerous stretch marks!).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I LOVE anything with pumpkin scent.
I just popped it out of the mold, and it smells GREAT!!!

This is going to be a tough decision which one smells better...this is Java Lather.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What surprised me scent wise as far as really liking it was a mixed citrus + ginger shampoo/soap/etc that I got at a hyatt. really liked the combo

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This smells great has a very festive pumpkin pie, Halloween, Thanksgiving, memory kind of smell.

nicholas

nicholas

Awards
My younger brother and I both could use it. He more than I but I suffer from oily skin. He has the red blemishes going on and white heads. I am 23 and he is 13. I dont know if you have an age limit on the product. I know he is very active in football, Im just a broke ass college student trying to finish up with school:whiner:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What surprised me scent wise as far as really liking it was a mixed citrus + ginger shampoo/soap/etc that I got at a hyatt. really liked the combo
That sounds pretty good as well.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I have to take minocycline to control my acne at 26, I'd be happy to give this a try.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I just stumbled upon this thread and would love to test this out. I accumulate a nice oil slick as the day progresses...and that's just sitting in front of a computer in an office all day!

Please let me know if you need another tester.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
is this gonna be out any time soon, or are we in the very early stages? i really like the sound of this (and smell)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is this gonna be out any time soon, or are we in the very early stages? i really like the sound of this (and smell)
We are still working out a few issues with the soap wanting to reject the scent oils. But overall it should'nt be very long.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought i was gonna get hooked up here before Matt? I got scars bro! lol im not sure i wanna get rid of um cuz....chicks dig it. Oh my bad i thought this was for more testers of the Java. Okay well im down for this one too if you think it will add a tingle to my jingle? That could make for some loooooong showers lol.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought i was gonna get hooked up here before Matt? I got scars bro! lol im not sure i wanna get rid of um cuz....chicks dig it. Oh my bad i thought this was for more testers of the Java. Okay well im down for this one too if you think it will add a tingle to my jingle? That could make for some loooooong showers lol.
Oh it will add more than a tingle to your jingle...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I modified this slightly last night, and actually made soap from the pumpkin oil, as opposed to adding it as a scent.

Nice, deep pumpkin/peppermint/cinnamon scent.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds absolutely fantastic. Does the scent linger nicely like the original Java Lather? When are you choosing testers :box:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds absolutely fantastic. Does the scent linger nicely like the original Java Lather? When are you choosing testers :box:
Not quite as potent, but a toss-up for pleasantness. I am going to perfect the scent, and try to get it to fill the room up, like JL.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I modified this slightly last night, and actually made soap from the pumpkin oil, as opposed to adding it as a scent.

Nice, deep pumpkin/peppermint/cinnamon scent.
I've never had pumpkin pie.. is this an acquired smell?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i love java so any thing else you got going is gonna be good!!! :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never had pumpkin pie.. is this an acquired smell?
Theres a puerto rican restaurant near me that does pumpkin flan, man that is spectactular tasting.

Is this going to be the sort of soap you don't end up minding getting your mouth washed out with?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I have crazy acne on my chest and back as I am proned to body break outs. Id love to help ya but im logging something already :[

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is coming out bizarre.

I just made a combination soap: Flax oil soap, Pumpkin oil soap, avocado oil soap, Sesathin soap, and coconut oil soap.

Weird...just weird, with such a cool natural scent. It will take approximately 2-3 days to cure, then I will be ready to send these out to test.

I also have the initial batch ready to go now...just playing, and trying to make it better.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is coming out bizarre.

I just made a combination soap: Flax oil soap, Pumpkin oil soap, avocado oil soap, and coconut oil soap.

Weird...just weird, with such a cool natural scent. It will take approximately 2-3 days to cure, then I will be ready to send these out to test.

I also have the initial batch ready to go now...just playing, and trying to make it better.
o damn let me test

dsade checkout my cissus post in the nutraplanet section maybe you can answer it

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Well I PM'ed cboesger and asked him for permission to see if it was okay to try this soap. He gave me the O.K ( Thanks man! Your the best) Ill be willing to test it for you guys if you still need me as a tester. Ive been proned to acne break outs in the middle of my best (insane breakout) and scattered acne on the back. Just the other day i was thinking about going to the pharmacy to buy like clearasil soap to help with the acne.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Minocycline is an antibacterial that is available by prescription from your doc. Insurance will most likely cover it...
solodyn? i have that too! it hasnt been working out for me so far. It used to work but not anymore.

Aoba

Awards
I would love to try this. I have some facial/back acne. Used to use topically applied salylic (sp?) acid from otc stuff, then clindamycin transdermal, and then i used benzaclin (5% benzol peroxide with monocyclin or some form of transdermal antibiotic) I also used the oral antibiotic but that irritated my stomach quite a bit. It cleared up really well for a while but started coming back a while ago. I would love to try this. :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're still looking for testers, I'd be interested. I'm always getting zits, and telling people on AM about how they pop. So sinner testing this (provided it is successful) is a win/win situation. I get less zits (win for me), and I have less gross stories about a big one that exploded white puss nastiness all over my bathroom mirroR (win for you....unless you're into that kinda stuff).

I have to take minocycline to control my acne at 26, I'd be happy to give this a try.
minocycline has been noted to make user's "have a changed personality/way of thinking"

That was one of the warnings I saw on the label, I think I've taken every prescription acne drug there is. The doc eventually took me off minocycline because "it wasn't powerful enough".

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
If you're still looking for testers, I'd be interested. I'm always getting zits, and telling people on AM about how they pop. So sinner testing this (provided it is successful) is a win/win situation. I get less zits (win for me), and I have less gross stories about a big one that exploded white puss nastiness all over my bathroom mirroR (win for you....unless you're into that kinda stuff).

minocycline has been noted to make user's "have a changed personality/way of thinking"

That was one of the warnings I saw on the label, I think I've taken every prescription acne drug there is. The doc eventually took me off minocycline because "it wasn't powerful enough".

minocycline o.0 never heard of it in that case. i only know of antibiotics which im on ( and sucks ) and accutane.

edit- win win is right :D!